A New Toy for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maaybe." Lisa replied. "I definitely want to leave UW Nowhere, I kinda need to leave." I gave a puzzled frown at that, but Lauren nodded in understanding. "It would be kinda nice, being closer to you. You're definitely the coolest member of the family." She took a sip of her glass of red wine, a little bit of celebratory law breaking that we were indulging in. "Mostly." She added. Lauren, who had been in the middle of a sip herself, put her glass down and stuck her tongue out at her little sister, a playful smile on her face.

"It would be lovely to have you near by." Lauren said. "Believe me, I understand the urge to flee as far from home as possible." A small frown shadowed her face for a brief instant, and then vanished. "But looking back I dearly wish I could have had someone nearby when I was your age, someone to look out for me." Lisa's face made an adorable little crinkle of displeasure at that, a cross between a frown and a pout. "Not that you need anyone to look after you of course." Lauren said, rolling her eyes at the younger girl's dramatics. "It's just nice to have your people nearby."

"Yeah." Lisa said. "My people." Her voice sounded a little sad, wistful maybe. She brightened up though as she turned to me. "And that would apparently include you, Mister Professor with good music taste who's a bit of a pervert." Lauren let out a choke of laughter at that.

"I almost spit out my drink!" She exclaimed to her sister. "Bit of a pervert?"

"Oh just a little incident of him accidently walking in on me in the bathroom. Totally harmless." Lisa assured my wife. "He seems pretty cool, overall." I squirmed a little bit at being talked about in the third person like that, but forced a broad toothy grin. Lauren reached over and put a hand affectionately on mine. "Yeah." She said fondly. "He is pretty cool. Definitely a little bit of a perv though." Both women laughed at that, and I spurred them on by raising my eyebrows lecherously at each of them in turn.

The rest of our dinner passed in companionable wine soaked chatter, though as the DD I limited myself to just a couple of glasses. After the bill was paid the three of us set out on foot, making the three block walk to the club in the chilly February night air. The club I had chosen was the one Lauren and I had most often frequented years ago, when she was a student and I was a young research fellow. The atmosphere inside was as I remembered, packed with young people dancing to pounding music. After the ladies had procured and downed a round of shots, the three of us hit the dance floor. Lauren required a bit of persuasion, which consisted of me leaning in close and telling her that I wanted everyone to see what that sexy old lady in the stunning dress could do. That got me a solid punch on the arm, but she allowed Lisa and I to pull her with us into the mass of dancing bodies.

It was on the dance floor, with a soundtrack of thrumming music and an audience of hundreds of pressing bodies, that the weekend truly turned complicated. Things started off pleasant enough. Neither Lisa or I are particularly big fans of the actual music that they play in dance clubs, but we both love the dancing, the feeling of losing yourself in a beat. We were moving (more accurately writhing) against each other and against a dozen strangers. If Lauren wasn't as into it as us she was at least swaying back and forth with her tight dress making it an exquisite sight.

Movement in crowds of people can be chaotic, and some particularly chaotic swirls in that group of dancers made it so that my wife was abutted up against her little sister. Lisa, as young provocative women in the throws of dance are want to do, continued her lithe sensuous movement, rubbing her ass up against her sister. To be fair, I don't think Lisa was really conscious of who she was dancing with, but Lauren certainly was. The look on her face was a war of expressions: embarrassment mostly, but with a gleam of something else. Eventually Lauren ended that brief intense little encounter by bringing her hand down and smacking Lisa's ass.

The smack drew roars of approval from the crowd of onlookers and broke Lisa out of her dancing trance long enough to realize what had happened. She laughed and went to hug her sister and plant a kiss on her cheek. Lauren accepted it, and the three of us had a little reset, relocating to a less crowded portion of the dance floor. As we did so, Lauren announced that she wanted another drink and slipped off towards the bar. Lisa and I were left alone, still very much in the mode of 'grooving on the dance floor'. A new song started, this one faster and more pounding than even the others. Lisa let out a loud 'woo!' of excitement and started twerking, undulating her curvy ass right in front of me. Even with the covering of her leather jacket every contour of her lower body was on delectable display. "Do you like this song?!" I could barely make out Lisa's shouted question, but I nodded my head without breaking my gaze away from her ass.

"I'm definitely starting too!" I called back to her, my voice raising my voice to be heard over the din. Lisa laughed and started to back up while continuing her twerking. She was close, right up on me. Her ass wasn't quite touching my crotch with every undulation but it came damn close. My cock was stirring in my trousers, and I felt like if it hardened even slightly more it would suddenly find itself rubbing against Lisa's inviting ass. She was so close that I didn't know what to do with my hands. They wanted to reach out and grab her hips, pull her closer to me. They wanted to reach around her body and grope at her perfect tits. They wanted to find out if Lisa was as aroused at that moment as I was.

Instead of indulging any of those desires, I raised my arms into the air and waved them awkwardly as the teenager continued to dance. I might as well have been groping and molesting the young coed though, because the universe decided to crack another darkly funny joke as Lauren sauntered back over from the bar. She didn't have a drink in her hand, but her face was flushed pink and her steps were a bit too careful as she approached. I saw her take in the scene: her little sister sensuously twerking, her husband visibly aroused. What she did next however, surprised me to my very core. My wife scowled, a fierce, mean scowl that looked alien on her normally friendly open face. She stomped over to Lisa, grabbed up her jacket and skirt in one hand, and pulled up.

"Jesus Christ, you little slut. If you want to show my husband your pussy, just show him your pussy." Lauren spat the words out, sounding harsher than I'd ever heard her, and as she did so she yanked Lisa's clothes up, revealing a completely bare expanse of flesh to the whole world. Lisa was still slightly bent over, frozen in shock, given me and a couple dozen bystanders clear looks at her smooth shaven snatch. A little glistening sheen along her exposed lips suggested the answer my hands would have received. Soon enough, a few moments but also an eternity later, Lisa straightened up and turned to face her sister, her face turning a dark red. Lauren wasn't done either. "God, I thought Mom was exaggerating when she went on about your antics, but I'm starting to see her point."

My eyes were locked onto Lisa's face as I watched her turn from humiliated to devastated. Her mouth quivered and her eyes welled up with tears as she stood there staring at my wife, her older sister. Lisa opened her trembling lips to respond but closed them again without uttering a sound. Seemingly suddenly aware of the crowd of gawking spectators around us, Lisa hung her head and silently turned away from us. "Lisa, wait." I said, casting a warning look at my wife, but it was too late. Lisa was gone, having dashed away through the crowd. I took a step toward the direction she had vanished into, but Lauren put out a hand to stop me.

She let out a sharp puff of air. "Fuck." She said simply, and shook her head ruefully. "I really fucked that up, huh?" I wanted to offer some reassuring words, but at that moment I didn't have any. I put my hand to the bare skin of her back and gave it a reassuring rub. "I'll give it a minute, and go find her. If she's anything like me she's sobbing in a bathroom stall right now."

After Lauren had also vanished in search of her sister, my night came to a screeching halt. I wasn't at all in the mood for dancing, the music that just minutes ago had been carrying me now seemed harsh and oppressive. What I wanted to do is have a drink or three, but that also wasn't an option as I had to drive us home. What I was left with was forty tortuous minutes spent at the bar drinking overpriced club soda and impatiently scanning the dance floor for any trace of my wife or her sister.

When the two of them finally did reappear, it was almost as shocking as the scene that had scattered us to begin with. I had fully expected that when I saw them again they would be fragile, bedraggled, emotionally drained and quiet. I had been predicting an awkward eggshell strewn drive home. What I saw however, was the two of them making their way across the dance floor looking for all the world like nothing had happened. In fact, they appeared closer than ever, walking hip to hip with their arms thrown across each other's shoulders. Lisa even had the brightest smile I'd seen yet on her face. As they approached me I scanned the pair of them quizzically. "Everything alright?" I asked, as gently as I could. Lauren and Lisa looked at me, and then looked at each other, their faces suddenly grim and solemn. They held that look for several long seconds before bursting into raucous laughter.

"We're fine. Good even." Lauren assured me, patting me on the arm. "We've decided that most everything is your fault anyway." Lisa let out another peal of laughter at that.

"Yeah, it's definitely all your fault, Mr. Pervert. Now take us home." Despite her words Lisa's voice was practically giddy. I wanted to stop the both of them and interrogate them, to demand what had caused such a baffling emotional shift, but I was also very content with not having a pitched battle being waged within my home so I squashed down my curiosity and offered a simple nod to Lisa.

"It's actually Doctor Pervert." I grumbled to her as I led the way out of the club and towards our car. "I have a PHD." That rewarded me with another burst of laughter from the two women. Their odd behavior continued once we reached the car. Instead of riding shotgun, Lauren climbed into the back seat with Lisa, and as I made the drive back to our neighborhood the two of them sat huddled close together whispering quietly to each other and giggling frequently.

By the time we arrived home I was well and truly ready to turn in, force a reset on the weird night we'd all had. I announced that intention to the girls with a somewhat curt "Good night ladies." Lauren raised her eyes at that.

"Yes darling, I think I'm going to turn in too. And you should go to bed too, young lady." She told her sister, mock seriously.

"Of course, dearest sister. Thank you for your sage advice." Lisa replied equally serious, before the two of them broke down into yet another round of raucous laughter. I was growing exasperated with their antics by that point, so I headed back to our room without another word. Lauren joined me there after a few seconds. I barely had a chance to acknowledge her presence before she had practically lunged at me and captured my mouth in a searing kiss. My tongue brushed against hers and she moaned into my mouth.

"Lauren, what-" I said, breaking the kiss momentarily.

"Shh." She said, and she kissed me again, just as fiercely as the first time. I broke the kiss again, pushing my wife away gently.

"Lauren, seriously what has gotten into you? I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster and it's lasted way too long."

"I'm sorry, Trevor. Really. I know I've been weird, and Lisa has been a lot. You've been good. Great. I promise, before the weekend is over you and I will have a long talk and hash things out. Right now though..." Lauren stared me straight in the eyes as she slid the straps of her dress off her shoulder and down her chest, bringing her petite but perfectly shaped breasts into view. Her eyes were blazing with desire. "Right now I need my husband in the worst way." My cock, already the source of so much trouble that day, was stirring again, harder than ever. When Lauren moved to kiss me again, I didn't push her away.

It was Lauren who broke the kiss this time, and she did so that she could sink down to her knees, eye level with my cock, now fully erect and bulging in the front of my khaki trousers. Lauren reached out and undid my belt buckle and zipper, allowing my member to spring free and practically smack her in the face. "Mmm." Lauren cooed in delight as she reached out and grasped my cock. She gave it a little stroke, and then cast her eyes up at me. "My poor husband. You've had a hard time of it today. Dealing with your bitchy wife, and your slutty little sister in law."

I couldn't help the twitch of excitement that my cock made at Lauren talking about her sister like that, and Lauren definitely didn't miss it. "Mmm, that's right, my little sister has certainly been naughty today. She's been a tease, bending over for you at every opportunity, practically begging you to leer at her slutty little body."

The combination of Lauren's dirty talk and her hand continuing to stroke me had me at peak arousal. I moaned out my agreement at my wife's words. "Your reaction has been perfectly understable. When a horny little slut presents herself for rutting, the natural response is to oblige. Her body was craving it, and so was yours." Lauren followed that up with a long sensual lick from the base of my shaft to the tip; she finished by swirling her tongue around to catch the thick drop of precum that had formed there. "You're still craving it aren't you? Tell me, when that little slut was twerking her ass on you, what did you want to do to her?"

"Fuuck." I groaned out. "I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to bend her over and fuck the shit out of her." Lauren moaned at that, still sensuously stroking my shaft. "I wanted to reach around, grope those glorious tits of hers. I wanted to feel her wetness."

"Ooh, yes. She was wet, wasn't she? She was so ready for you, so ready to be taken." Lauren was touching herself now, two fingers buried in her snatch and her thumb rubbing at her clit while she continued to tease me with her other hand. She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh, and then fixed me with a glinting smile. "Do it. Do it now."

"What?" I gasped out, still desperately aroused despite my wife's bizarre behavior.

Lauren in response got up off her knees, shucked off her dress and climbed onto our bed and posed there on all fours, clearly offering herself to me.. "She's on your bed, waiting for you to fuck her. She's so ready for it, she's aching for your cock. Show me how you would take her."

My thick brain finally caught on to what Lauren wanted, and my cock somehow hardened even further at the idea. The two of us had dabbled a bit in roleplay over the years, but nothing like this. I climbed onto the bed behind my wife, brought my hand up to her snatch, neatly trimmed and spread open for me. True to her words she was literally dripping wet. Normally in our lovemaking this would be where I would dive in mouth first and bring her to a climax, but I could tell that wasn't what either of us needed at that moment. Without another word I thrust into my waiting wife.

"Oh god, Trevor, you're so big!" Lisa moaned out as I entered her.

"Fuck, Lisa, you're so tight for me." I replied, as I bottomed out inside her. I started to thrust into her, and she was thrusting just as eagerly back at me.

"Harder!" My wife demanded in a gasp of pleasure. "I'm not some precious little doll like your wife. Use me like the slut I am!" Reflexively I brought my hand down on her shapely ass with a heavy smack. It was harder than I intended, and I expected Lauren, who'd always had a low threshold for rough play in the bedroom to protest. She did the opposite, moaning again in ecstasy. "Fuck yes! Smack my ass!" I complied, raining another series of smacks on Lauren's ass as she continued to fuck eagerly against me.

Deciding to push my luck, I grabbed up a handful of Lauren's thick curly brown hair and pulled, using the extra leverage to fuck into her even harder. I felt her pussy contracting orgasmically around my dick as I yanked her head back and smacked her ass again, harder than ever. "God, you really are a slut, aren't you Lisa." Incoherent groaning was the only reply I received, so I reached around and gave one of Lauren's diamond hard nipples a twist. "I said you're a real slut for me, aren't you little Lisa?"

"I am, gawd I am." Lauren's response was a desperate, keening whine. I let go of my handful of her hair, and Lauren's upper body sank forward, down onto the bed. I wasn't done with her however. I was fully into the swing of my wife's kinky roleplay and determined to push things further. I yanked her back up by the hair with one sharp motion, and in the same moment brought my hand around her neck. I felt her tense at the contact but she made no protest. I squeezed as I continued to pound her, and in response her return thrusts grew even more urgent.

A thought struck me at that moment, that tingled me to my core. "I'm not the only one you want to be a little slut for, am I?" Lauren moaned as loudly as she could with my hand squeezing her throat. "I think you would look absolutely beautiful between your sister's legs, servicing her like a good little whore." My wife's second orgasm of the evening came with my hand around her throat and the thought of her teenage little sister eating her pussy ringing in the air. I released my grip on Lauren's throat and pushed down roughly, burying her face in our bed as I pounded into her harder than ever.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I can just picture it now. Our eighteen year old fuck toy, sandwiched between her sister's sweet pussy and her brother in law's hard cock, being used for their pleasure. You'd be a little cum dump for us wouldn't you?" With my hand pushing her head into the bed, I could feel Lauren frantically trying to nod her agreement. I could feel the stirring of my imminent orgasm.

"I'm about to cum in you, slut. I'm going to fill your little pussy." Lauren's pussy clenched eagerly around my dick as my balls tightened and I sent wave after wave of hot sticky seed into her womb. When the last jet of cum had subsided, Lauren pushed herself away from me and flipped around so that she was facing my cock. She threw herself at it mouth first, inhaling my deflating member that was still coated with a thick helping of both of our juices. I've always known that Lauren had a bit of a bisexual streak and she's always enjoyed the act of tasting herself on me, but this time she was fanatically eager in licking up every drop of residue and I thought I knew why. "Fuck yes, babe, lick it up. Lick your little sister's pussy juices from my cock. Does her little teenage cunt taste good?" That last little bit of roleplay sent Lauren over the edge for the third time; my wife's final orgasm of the evening came with her hand on her clit and her mouth on my cock, while she pretended to be tasting her sister's pussy.

Afterwards, there was exhausted panting and a stunned sort of silence. I sank into my normal resting spot and a moment later Lauren was snuggled up against me, cuddling as if nothing unusual had taken place. I looked down at her, and she looked up at me. I opened my mouth to speak but she put a finger to my lips. "Please, not now. That was perfect, amazing. I've never been more in love with you. We need to talk, and we will, but for now can we just enjoy the rest of this weekend?" I frowned, but the look in her eyes was so vulnerable, so affectionate but worried that I couldn't bear to press the issue.