A New Toy for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, ah, what about you?" I managed to ask through the intense pleasure of Lisa's mouth. "What's your part of the arrangement?" Lauren pursed her lips at that, her expression pensieve although she didn't stop moving her hand.

"I honestly haven't thought much about that." She said, "I've obviously been distracted these past few days. Although.." She trailed off, and now her expression shifted from pensieve to distinctly naughty. "That executive I met, the one I'll be working closely with over there...he is pretty handsome, in a rich old guy type of way. It certainly couldn't hurt my career prospects." I admit, I did feel a surge of jealousy well up in me at that. I guess on some level it's inevitable. That unconscious jealousy was soon tamped down by the very conscious knowledge that she was basically giving me her little sister. In its absence, excitement bloomed.

"Fuck, that does sound pretty hot. My wife, the beautiful, competent, business woman, a slut for her boss. I would love to hear about that." I told her. At the same time I grabbed a handful of Lisa's dyed purple hair and pushed her down, forcing her to take more of my cock.

"Sharing will definitely have to be part of this." Lauren agreed. "I'll want to hear juicy details about what you and your little slut," Lauren stopped her fingering and gave her sister a loud smack on her ass, causing Lisa to moan again around my cock. "Get up to. And I'll of course share the details about any naughty adventures I have. Speaking of which, do you want to hear about our shopping trip today?" I gave her a wordless nod.

"We were pretty naughty today. Our first visit was actually to the sex shop over on Dawson." I raised my eyebrows. "Well I wanted this night to be extra special for all of us, so I brought Lisa in and told her to pick out a toy. I expected she'd maybe want a magic wand, or one of those new ones that suck at your clit, or a pair of handcuffs, she'd look amazing in a pair of handcuffs, don't you think?" I nodded vigorously, though I had a sneaking suspicion that that image was more to do with my wife's own fantasies than anything else. "Anyway," Lauren continued. "Imagine my surprise when as soon as we entered she made a v-line to the anal toys and picked herself out an adorable little plug. She told me she had a feeling that you would really appreciate it." I had to put a hand out to stop Lisa's sucking at that point because I didn't want to come yet. The memory of our encounter the previous night blazed in my mind and the prospect of it actually happening had me at the edge of orgasm.

"Mm, it seems like she wasn't wrong about that. You'll like this next bit then. After the sex shop we went to buy her some new lingerie. I think we ended up choosing pretty well, don't you?" Lauren slipped the straps of Lisa's top off her shoulders and pulled down, causing the teen's ample tits to spill out. Reaching out from behind Lauren grasped them both roughly and gave them a squeeze, causing Lisa to moan and tilt her head back in pleasure. "While she was modeling different options for me, I decided it was a good time to give her new toy a test run. I lubed her up right there in the changing room, and stuck the plug in. Trevor, this little slut's asshole is so tight, I had to work to fit it in. I can't wait to see your cock stretching her out." I practically came right there on the spot, and I noticed Lisa give a little shudder of anticipation too. "She's been plugged ever since. She is so wet and ready for you. After that we-"

I never did find out what the two of them did after that, because at that point I was done with talking. I reached out, grabbed Lisa by the waist, and hauled her up onto the couch with me. I tossed her down so that she was on her back, tore the soggy remains of her thong down and off her body, and plunged my cock into her glistening pussy. She was blisteringly tight, not helped by the buttplug, a presence I could feel pushing against me as I entered her for the first time."Oh fuck!" She gasped softly as I began to pump. "Fuck!" She moaned again, louder, as my thrusts increased in speed. Lauren positioned herself on the ground up by Lisa's face. The teenager's next moan was muffled by my wife's mouth on hers. The two sisters made out passionately as I continued to thrust fast and rough into my sister-in-law's barely legal cunt. Lauren's hands roved over her sister's chest, groping and grabbing. She was rougher on the girl than I'd been the previous night, delivering little slaps to the teen's jiggling tits and hard pulls on her pierced nipples. Lisa seemed to delight in this treatment, clenching her pussy around my thrusting cock with each blow.

Overstimulated as I was, it wasn't long at all before I felt my climax approach. "Fuck, going to cum." I growled out.

Lauren broke her kiss with her sister. "Fuck yes, cum in her Trevor. Fill this little slut up for me." She looked down at Lisa. "You want that, don't you? For my husband to cum in you, to fill your slutty pussy." Lisa moaned loudly, her mouth parted and her tongue lolled out, but she gave no reply. To my shock, Lauren reached down and slapped the teen across the face. "Answer me, slut! Tell me what you want my husband to do to you!"

That sent Lisa into a frenzied overdrive. She began to buck wildly, fucking herself desperately back into each of my thrusts while chanting loudly "Fill my pussy! Fill my slutty pussy!" I obliged, bottoming out in the teenager as I felt jet after jet of cum shoot into her. After my orgasm finally subsided I withdrew, standing up as Lisa collapsed into a satisfied puddle. Lauren pounced immediately.

"Get on your hands and knees!" Lauren snapped at her sister, and Lisa complied. My wife climbed onto the couch and slid underneath, positioning herself directly under the teen's puffy and leaking cunt. For the first time I could see the shiny metallic gleam of Lisa's buttplug peaking out from between her asscheeks. Lauren lifted her head up and began to lick at her little sister's pussy, lapping up both cum and Lisa's own juices. At the same time, Lisa brought her own head down to Lauren's crotch. By this point the red cocktail dress Lauren had worn for dinner had been hiked up to her waist, revealing that my wife had been going commando. Lisa buried her head in her older sister's cunt as Lauren continued to clean her.

I watched the pair of sisters sixty-nine each other for several minutes, long enough for my cock to reawaken. I stepped over to them, grabbed the base of Lisa's butt plug, and started to thrust it in and out of Lisa's clenching asshole. "Mm, yeah, get her ready to take your cock up her ass." Lauren said, taking her mouth off of her sister's pussy. "There's a bottle of lube in our bedside table." I looked down the hallway in the direction of our bedroom and back to the girls still curled up on top of each other.

"I think we're due for a relocation anyway. I expect this couch wasn't designed with threesomes in mind." I reached down and scooped Lisa up and into my arms, holding her a bridal carry as I walked toward our room. I could hear Lauren following us, and when I dumped Lisa onto her bed she scrambled into position at the head of it with her back up against the headboard. As she spread her legs open I grabbed the bottle of lube from the drawer of our nightstand and then flipped Lisa so that she was on her hands and knees between her sister's legs. Lauren grabbed Lisa's hair and forced the teen's face down to her crotch while I lubed up my cock.

"You're about to get fucked in the ass, little slut. Are you excited?" Lauren hissed at her little sister. Lisa moaned and nodded into her sister's pussy as I removed the buttplug from her asshole. "Gawd he's going to stretch you out and make you scream. You're going to cum so hard on my husband's cock, aren't you?" Lisa nodded again as I squirted a generous dollop of lube onto her. I got into position myself, the engorged head of my cock pressing against her tightest entrance. I pushed, and ever so slowly I began to enter. Lisa let out a loud guttural moan that was only muffled by my wife's cunt. Centimeter by centimeter, I drove my cock into my teenage sister in law. When about half of my seven inches was buried in her asshole I withdrew and plunged back in, deeper this time. Soon, accompanied by wild moans from both women, my pelvic bone met Lisa's asscheeks and I was fully submerged in the tightest grip I'd ever felt. Lauren leaned forward and I leaned forward to meet her; we kissed, our tongues intertwining over the body of the teenager we were both using for our pleasure. fuck her ass.

"You can go harder." Lauren said softly, "She wants it." I am nothing if not obedient, so I began to pump in and out of Lisa's ass, relishing every moan I caused. I grabbed a handful of hair, lifting the coed's face up from my wife's cunt. Lauren reached out and slapped her sister again. "Dirty little slut!" She spat at the young coed,, though there was a smile on her face. I released my handful of hair and Lisa fell back to eating her sister with a vengeance while I continued to

Lauren was in absolute ecstasy, it was her turn to grab her sister by the hair and she bucked wildly against the teens eager tongue. I looked my wife in the eyes, and even though we hadn't fucked once this entire evening, had barely even touched, I felt more intimately connected to her than I had in years. It wasn't three of us fucking on that bed, it was the two of us and our new toy. I saw my wife tense as her climax approached, her back arched as her legs started to spasm.

"Ohmigod" She cried out. "Oh sweetie you're making me cum!" As she writhed through her orgasm I brought a hand down to swipe at Lisa's clit while driving myself into her harder than ever. It ended with an orgasmic daisy chain: my wife riding her little sister's face with abandon, her little sister shuddering in pleasure around my cock, and me, buried to the hilt in a barely legal ass depositing shot after white creamy shot.

Afterwards we fell into a sweaty and exhausted pile. Lauren wrapped Lisa up in a hug and kissed her softly. "Lisa, baby, you were incredible." Lauren told her, while stroking the teen's face. "Was I too rough on you?"

"Uh uh." Lisa murmured in response, already on the verge of sleep. I was in a similar state, nestled up against Lauren in a big spoon position, but before I drifted off to sleep I did hear Lisa speak again. "Hey Lauren, you're going to be around next week right?" she asked softly.

"That's right, I fly out to New York on the twenty-first. Why?"

"Maybe we can go back to that shop and get a pair of handcuffs."

That delightful image was the last thing my brain processed before sleep. It led to some vivid dreams, I can assure you, each of which was realized in the coming weeks and months.. There are so many more stories I could tell you about Lauren, and Lisa, and our adventures together. That Valentine's Day weekend was just the beginning, and our new toy proved time and time again to be a gift that kept on giving.