A New Toy for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too babe, and I trust you. Happy Valentine's Day." We kissed one more time, a soft affectionate exchange, and then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sensation of Lauren slowly and softly sucking my cock. She smiled up at me when she felt me stirring. Her smile wasn't a blazing searing passionate one, it was kind, affectionate; loving, for lack of a better word. Instantly erect, I beckoned her with a finger and she climbed into my lap. Our love making that morning was perfect: gentle and intimate, with her on top looking into my eyes and our bodies moving in perfect harmony. The previous night I had ravished her for my pleasure and she had been lost in kinky roleplay, but that morning we were both utterly present, ramping each others bodies slowly up a mountain of pleasure that we summited together with a climax that left both of us shuddering as we cuddled against each other after.

"That was incredible." Lauren said, sighing it into my chest.

"Mhm. We're still pretty damn good at that." I murmured in response. She shifted against my chest and looked up at me.

"So besides that, what else are you getting me today?" Her voice was coy and teasing, her eyes were shining with mischief.

"Weeelll" I drawled out slowly, "The plan was for us to enjoy a gourmet breakfast in bed, followed by a full spa treatment and a couples massage. I'm sure Professor Rodgers and his mistress are going to have a fantastic day." With the last minute change in plans, the only person who I could find to buy out our resort package was my department head. It was probably only a coincidence that the beautiful twenty five year old who handled our admin also announced that she would be taking a long weekend the day after the sixty year old Rodgers had paid me. Lauren crinkled her face in disgust and let out a bright giggle.

"Weelll" Lauren imitated my drawl. "It seems to me like you're just going to have to get creative then." I fixed her with my smuggest grin and cracked my knuckles ostentatiously.

"I don't know about creative," I told her, "But I have been told that my fingers are magical. And," I paused to run my hand in a slow line down her stomach towards her crotch, "I think the ending of your massage could be happier than what the resort would provide."

"Oh really?" Lauren purred, eyes gleaming in excitement. Back at the height of the pandemic lockdown I had gotten into amateur massage, even going so far as to buy my own table. Lauren had been a frequent and well satisfied recipient of my practice, but it wasn't something we'd had or taken the time for in over a year at that point. Lauren returned my touch, running her hand down my stomach and coming to a halt right above my cock, now beginning to stir back to life. "Only could?"

"Well nothing in this life is free, sweetheart, but things could definitely be negotiated." I said in a faux patronizing tone. Lauren began her 'negotiations' immediately, moving her hand slightly down to clutch my shaft.

"Mm, I understand. Maybe a downpayment now and-" Lauren's words were interrupted by a gasp of pleasure as I took one of her nipples into my mouth. "More. Later." She moaned out the last two words. I grabbed her hips with the intention of pulling her onto me but before I could the door to our bedroom burst open, causing both us to jump a little as Lisa plowed in while struggling to carry a tray loaded down with dishes. I immediately grabbed for a sheet to cover my nakedness, especially my throbbing erection, while Lauren, also completely nude, just nonchalantly rolled over to face her sister.

"Good morning!" Lisa said brightly, while toddering over to us with the heavy tray. "I felt really bad about tanking your entire weekend, so I made you guys breakfast in bed!." She placed the tray at the foot of our bed and, finally relieved of her burden, seemed to take in the scene before her for the first time. "Oh my god, am I interrupting something? I had the food done for awhile, and I could hear that you guys were up and talking so I figured...I'm sorry!"

Lauren, to my surprise, just laughed. "It's fine, Lis. Trevor here was just telling me about my Valentine's day present." Lisa took in my barely concealed erectness and Lauren's nudity, and raised a single eyebrow, causing Lauren to laugh again. "He's going to give me a full service massage."

"Ah." Lisa replied, and looked at me again. "Is he any good?"

"Oh, he's wonderful." Lauren said, patting my arm. Lisa sighed wistfully at that.

"That sounds amazing." The teenager said, though there was a mournful twinge in her voice. "I've never had a boy do anything like that for me. Unless you count groping me in the back of a movie theater as a 'massage'."

During this exchange Lisa, clad in a skimpy pair of booty shorts and a clingy t-shirt that left her midriff exposed, had taken a seat on our bed. Bending over her tray, she poured a cup of coffee and offered it to me. I took it gingerly, both to avoid a nasty spill and to avoid exposing myself. Lauren, still wearing nothing but her birthday suit, leaned forward and put a hand on her younger sister's shoulder.

"Oh you poor darling." Her voice was sympathetic but her eyes had an electric charge to them, an energy similar to what she'd displayed the previous night. She must have felt me looking at her, because she turned her head slightly and gave me a wink. "I tell you what: I am a magnanimous older sister, and I have missed several years worth of birthday presents. After Trevor is done with my massage, you can have a turn." I had taken a sip of my coffee, and nearly coughed it all up in surprise. Lauren turned back to me, her face a picture of pleasant innocence. Lisa frowned.

"Are you sure?" She asked, eyes darting between my wife and I.

"Yes, absolutely. Trust me, he can work wonders." My wife reassured her.

"Do I get a say in all of this?" I asked.

"Nope!" Lauren chirped back brightly, shooting me another wink.

"Well then yes absolutely I'd be delighted." I said, turning my attention to Lisa. She blushed slightly and nodded, flashing both of us a smile.

"Well great then. I guess I'll leave you guys to enjoy your breakfast...and whatever else." She stood up and strode quickly out of the room, leaving Lauren and I alone with our breakfast.

"Babe." I said quietly, not wanting Lisa to overhear me.

"Hmm?" Lauren's reply was equally quiet, and forcibly nonchalant.

"What the hell are you up to?" I demanded, still trying to keep my voice soft.

My wife gave me a smile, it was mischievous and sensual, but it didn't reach her eyes. "Play along, for now, please. Good things come to those who wait, and everything will become clear soon. Promise." I didn't know how to respond to that, so I gave her a tiny nod and then turned to the breakfast tray, still steaming and wafting delicious scents into the air.

After finishing our breakfast Lauren and I dozed off, and continued to lounge in bed for awhile after that, watching stupid shows on the television and talking about nothing. It was the type of thing we hadn't had the time for in months and it was perfect. Eventually as the afternoon waned into evening I told Lauren to take a bath and change into her favorite bathrobe while I went to set up my makeshift massage room. My setup was nothing crazy. The table was a folding number and I always set a plastic sheet underneath it. I dimmed the lighting in our living room and augmented it with candles set at the corners of the room. I set a playlist going on our sound system that was heavy on romantic relaxation, and then I waited. Soon Lauren appeared, freshly washed and wrapped up in her fuzzy white bathrobe. She slid onto the table face down, I took up my position next to her, and the magic began.

I took my time with her, exercising every bit of my admittedly rusty skills on every part of her body. I worked her neck, her shoulders, her back, trailing my way down to her perfectly pert ass. Then I skipped downward, rubbing her feet and then working my way back up. By the time I'd gotten back to her center she was in a state of rubbery bliss, completely relaxed and, as my questing fingers soon discovered, completely drenched. I took my time there too, teasing at her clit with little swipes while my fingers pushed into her. She stirred to life slowly at my ministrations, and soon her relaxed moans took on a more plaintive and demanding pitch. Eventually she came, hard, gushing out even more liquid as I curled my finger against her most sensitive spot while rapidly flicking at her engorged clit with my thumb. Afterwards, panting in satisfaction, Lauren grabbed up her phone from the pocket of her discarded bathrobe and typed out a message. "Lisa will be in soon." She said to me, her eyes betraying a hint of nervousness. "Um." She bit her lip hesitantly, looking uncharacteristically unsure of herself. "I think..." I raised my eyebrows and motioned for her to continue. In the distance I could hear Lisa's door opening, and the soft thud of her feet walking down the hallway. "Give her the full treatment." Lauren's voice was practically a whisper. My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to respond but Lauren placed a delicate finger against it. Lauren shrugged herself back into her bathrobe and shakily walked over to our couch where she flopped down and covered herself with a throw blanket.

Lisa entered seconds after, also wearing a bathrobe. She made her way cautiously over to the massage table. Before climbing onto it, she cast a look at my wife, sprawled on the couch with lidded eyes. Lauren flashed her little sister a contented smile. "Enjoy" she said, and gestured at the table. Lisa took off her bathrobe, revealing a halter bikini style swimsuit that, all things considered, probably covered more flesh than the outfit she'd worn out the night before. Lauren seemed to agree. "You should lose the swimsuit." She said quietly. Those little words drastically changed the vibe of the room. Lisa tensed up, and looked at her older sister in surprise. I stood stock still, not daring to inject myself in any way. Only Lauren seemed unaffected. She just cocked an eyebrow at her teenage sister. "You were displaying more last night."

Lisa blushed, but where I expected her to protest, she just lowered her head in a small nod and began to strip. I looked away, over to my wife, who gave me a coy smile and made a small gesture to her sister, now completely naked and lying on the table. I have to admit that the massage that followed was probably the worst I'd ever given. I moved too fast, and every motion felt stilted, awkward. The entire time as I worked Lisa's nubile young body with my fingers I was keenly aware that my wife was watching, even though every time I glanced in her direction she was pretending to be dozing off.

Although the massage was decidedly subpar by my standards, you wouldn't have been able to tell by Lisa's reactions. She sighed at almost every touch, gasped in pleasure as my fingers brushed the sides of her breasts; I could feel her tense up in anticipation everytime my hands approached her midsection. As ordered, I gave Lisa the same treatment I had Lauren, working my way down and then up her body. As I worked my way up the teen's shapely legs, a movement in my peripheral vision caught my attention: Lauren, now 'stirring' from her feigned sleep, had slipped a hand down beneath the throw blanket she had covered herself with. As my hands traced their way around Lisa's thighs, I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy, and I could feel my wife's eyes boring into me. I took a deep breath and moved my hand up to the teen's wet sex.

The reaction was immediate. Lisa gasped and lifted her head up off the table. I saw her look over at her sister, who was staring at us with half lidded eyes and her hand still pressed against her own crotch beneath the blanket. Lauren nodded at Lisa, who seemed to take that as permission to press herself back against my hand, seeking even more contact. I obliged, dipping my fingers through her delicate lips and plunging into her pussy. I honestly think she was cumming almost instantly. Certainly I could feel her body spasming around the two fingers that her cunt held locked in a vice-like grip. A quick glance confirmed what I suspected: that Lauren was frantically working her own pussy to the sight of me fingering her sister. Lisa's soft gasps grew louder and Lauren's soon joined them. I could tell my wife was approaching a climax and I desperately wanted the two sisters to cum together so I began thrust my fingers rapidly in and out of Lisa's tight snatch. That treatment drove Lisa crazy, and the teen was soon desperately humping herself back against me. I snaked my free hand underneath Lisa and roughly groped at her tits, while curling my fingers to scrape her g-spot. That rewarded me with a vocal "Oh my fucking god!" as a flood of liquid squirted out of the eighteen year old, coating my entire hand. Over on the couch Lauren's hand had also gone still, and after a moment she stood up from the couch and walked over to attend to her little sister.

"Trevor, why don't you go clean up." Lauren said to me, glancing pointedly in the direction of our bedroom. I took my cue and went to wash my hands, making sure to take my sweet time with it. After dawdling for around ten minutes, I cautiously walked back to the living room. I was met with the sight of Lauren and Lisa sitting together on the couch, wearing their bathrobes. They were side by side, and talking quietly . When they heard me approach, both of their heads snapped in my direction. Their attention was so razor focused that I thought for sure we were about to have a conversation about what the hell had been happening over the past two days. I was once again surprised because Lauren merely smiled at me. "Trevor, darling, why don't you go pick up some food for us? Maybe Chinese or something. I think we're all due for a nice ,chill evening, don't you?" I blinked at her, a desire to grab my wife and demand that she communicate with me bubbling up inside me. I didn't do that, not least because of the anxious expression on Lisa's face. Pushing down my frustration with a sigh, I took the ladies orders and set out.

When I returned home with our food, Lauren and Lisa were still lounging on the couch, now wearing baggy t-shirts that I immediately clocked as having been pilfered from my wardrobe. I have to admit that my heavily faded Metallica shirt looked much better on Lisa than it did on me. Lauren greeted me with an affectionate kiss on the cheek, and announced that we were going to have a little pajamas and movie party. I was shooed off to change while the ladies spread out our Chinese feast and decided on a selection of movies. What followed was a delightful evening of stark normalcy. We ate our Chinese and watched our movies, with Lauren and I mocking Lisa for her love of D-tier horror flicks and Lauren receiving the same treatment over her fondness for terminally corny rom-coms. It was all so normal,I almost managed to forget that just a few hours earlier I'd fingered both of these sisters to climax in that very room.

The end of the evening saw the three of us in a sort of drowsy cuddle sandwich with myself in the middle. My wife was to the right, her head resting on my thigh. Her sister was to my left, with her chest nuzzled into my side and her head resting on my shoulder. We were all of us on the brink of sleep, or so I thought. Once the soft sounds of my wife snoring joined the soundtrack of our forgettable streaming offering, Lisa began to shift and stir. I felt a delicate touch on my thigh, and looked over at Lisa, who was staring straight ahead, seemingly absorbed in the movie. The second I looked away, the hand moved, trailing upward and coming to rest on top of my rapidly growing bulge, just inches away from the head of my sleeping wife. I flinched, and glanced over at Lisa, who was still studiously not looking at me. That flinch was enough to jar my wife awake; as she lifted her head and sleepily blinked at us, I felt the hand resting on my crotch quickly withdraw. Lauren frowned slightly, and then let out a mighty yawn.

"Mm, fuck I'm tired." She said while cracking her neck band and forth. "I think I hear my pillow calling me. It's a better pillow than you." She told me, a teasing smile on her face.

"Ha, yeah, I think I'm about ready to turn in too." I said, and I made to stand up but Lisa remained holding my arm.

"Aww, I want to finish this movie, and I don't want to lose my pillow." The teenager whined. I shot a helpless look at my wife, still watching the two of us with a smile on her face.

"Hmm. You guys do look extremely comfortable" She mused. "Alright, you can keep him for now. Don't stay up too late though. Tomorrow is V-Day after all, and I have big plans for him." With that somewhat ominous pronouncement Lauren walked off towards our bedroom, leaving Lisa and I alone on the couch.

Her hand returned immediately, stroking at my cock through the thin covering of my pajama pants. "Lisa." I said quietly..

"Hm?" She asked, equally quietly, without halting the movement of her hand.

"What are you doing exactly?" Instead of immediately replying, Lisa leaned over, unbuttoned my pants and fished out my straining cock. I had to bite back a moan at the sensation of her hand on my bare flesh.

"Right now I'm playing with a cute guy who has been mercilessly teased all day." Lilsa finally replied, still slowly stroking my cock. "Do you not want me to? Because it really feels like you want me to." She flicked her thumb across the tip of my dick, which reacted by weeping out a large dollop of precum. "Mm, see? Look at how ready you are for me." She leaned down again, and this time ran her tongue across my engorged cockhead, licking up the precum. "You taste really good." She told me matter of factly.

Looking at her, clad only in one of my t-shirts and savoring the taste of my cum, something snapped inside me. I grabbed her head and pulled her in for a fierce kiss, one that she returned enthusiastically. As our tongues met and danced, I pulled her onto my lap and roughly yanked her t-shirt up, baring her gorgeous tits. They were perfect, gravity defying Ds capped by delectable pale pink nipples, each embroidered with small metal bars. Breaking our kiss I pulled her shirt all the way off, casting it aside and leaving the teenager wearing only a little lacy black thong. Letting my mouth rove downward, I captured one perfect nipple in my mouth, pulling on the small piercing with my teeth while twisting the other between my fingers.

Lisa let out a moan that she immediately tried to stifle by biting her fist while digging her other hand into my shoulder. I released her nipple and caressed my way down her taut toned stomach to the flimsy hem of her thong. I sank a finger beneath it, and discovered a damp mess there. I was done playing around by this point, so with a small effort I lifted the petite teen up and positioned her above my rock hard cock. Before I could complete the effort, Lisa stopped me. "Wait no, don't. We can't." She cried out frantically. I set her back down still in my lap, my cock pressed firmly into the crack of her ass.

"I want to fuck you." My words were a harsh growl in her ear that made her shiver.

"God, I want you to too. So bad." Her voice was so heavy with desperate lust that I believed her absolutely. "But we can't," She added, soul deep regret joining the lust in her tone. "It's against the rules." My eyes widened.

"The rules?!" I exclaimed, no longer caring that much about keeping my voice down. "What rules?!" Lisa didn't reply, instead she bit her lip pensively and cast a glance down the right hallway, in the direction of my bedroom. The bedroom where Lauren lay sleeping... "Lauren?!" I gasped out in surprise. "You mean to tell me that the two of you-" Lisa's finger pressed against my lips, silencing me. She followed it up with a soft sensual kiss.