A New Toy for Valentine's Day

Story Info
An unexpected visitor makes Valentine's Day unforgettable.
16.8k words
4.67
33.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I met my sister in law, I knew I was in trouble. Hell from the first time I laid eyes on her, I could tell I was on dangerous ground. Lisa, like a lot of eighteen year olds, was waging an existential war against her parents and her upbringing, and like a lot of eighteen year olds, had weaponized her body and fashion in that war. Though I had never met the girl before, I had seen pictures: a gawky awkward young teen in the background of old pictures with mousy brown hair and prominent braces.

The young woman who was strutting defiantly towards my idling car at the airport that day had dyed her hair fluorescent purple, styled into a fashionable bob that hung just past her shoulders. She was wearing a tight black top with a band logo I didn't recognize; its neckline was low enough to showcase her ample cleavage while the hem was high enough to display her taut, smooth belly, which was studded with a bejeweled piercing. Her denim skirt was short enough to risk indecent exposure with every movement, while her black thigh high stockings ensured that one's gaze was drawn to her shapely legs and the tempting patch of skin above.

I think it was the piercings that really did me in though. I have always been a sucker for an angelic face dotted with a nose stud, a bright smile with a pierced tongue glinting through, innocence but with an edge. So yes, from that first moment I definitely noticed my teenage sister in law, but I'm a college professor by trade; I have experience handling myself around beautiful young women experimenting with weaponized sexuality, and experience suppressing inappropriate desires.

"Lisa!" I said warmly, as I stepped out of the car to help her with the oversized duffle bag she carried. After the bag was securely in the trunk I turned to her and gave her a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you!" The hug I gave her was light, casual, eminently appropriate. I want to be clear about that. She deepened it, tightening her arms slightly around me and pushing her chest into mine.

"Hi Trevor. It's nice to meet you too, finally. I'm really sorry about the timing though. I know I probably ruined your plans for the weekend."

"Nonsense!" I lied, as she broke the hug and we climbed back into the car under the resentful glare of the parking attendant. In truth, Lisa had quite thoroughly blown up our plans for the weekend. Between my work at the college, where I was forced to take on massive course loads to appease the figures who would eventually determine my tenure and Lauren's work as a junior marketing executive where she was forced to work sixty hour weeks to appease her higher ups and diva clients, my wife and I had barely seen each other since the holidays. That weekend, Valentine's Day weekend, had been supposed to change that. We had both managed to finagle an extra day off, and we had planned for a quick jaunt down to Mexico for three days of sun and fun and lots of sex.

A week ago however, Lauren had received a panicked call from her little sister. Lauren was mostly estranged from her parents, who hadn't even bothered to attend our wedding, and had just recently started to reconnect with Lisa when the younger girl had moved out for college. Their relationship was still tenuous, and burdened by a lot of guilt on Lauren's part, so she really hadn't been able to refuse when Lisa had begged to come for a visit. I didn't really grasp the underlying issue that had driven Lisa to desperately need to be away from school over Valentines Day, but I got the sense that it revolved around the type of drama that only young people can really generate.

With all of that in mind, our drive from the airport to my suburban neighborhood was quiet and awkward, at least to start. I made small talk as best I could, asking about her major (answer: I don't know), her professors (they all suck), clubs (she didn't even bother looking up from her phone for that one). As a last desperate shot, I asked about the logo on her shirt. That turned out to be the ticket, as she spent a good five minutes enthusing about an exciting fusion of two different types of metal that I'd never heard of, declaring several times that they were 'fucking game changing'. Eager to keep things lively, I invited her to play some, and so we rolled into my driveway rocking out to Nordic accented screaming that I, thirty year old fossil though I am, had to admit slapped pretty hard.

When we had parked and the music had faded, Lisa turned to me with a warm smile on her face. "Thanks for the ride, Trev. And for pretending to be into my music." I opened my mouth to demur, but before I could even speak she had wrapped me in another hug, her pillowy chest once again pressing up against me. Without waiting for me to do anything, Lisa flounced out of the car and back to the trunk. I went to help her but she brushed me aside. "Chivalry is dead, haven't you heard?" she said to me in a deadpan as she reached in to grab her bag. She had to bend slightly to reach it, and that motion caused her short skirt to ride up enough that a generous portion of her ass was exposed.

I do mean exposed too, because aside from a very thin black strip of fabric, pale skin was all I saw. Now maybe this will sound a bit too convenient, or that I'm trying to push the blame for her objectification back on to her (I can speak college feminism with the best of them) but I would swear on a stack of bibles that as she bent over, Lisa paused and cocked her head. I would swear that as her skirt rode up and exposed her round, firm ass that she wanted me to see it, and that she wanted to know that I had seen it. The moment passed, Lisa straightened up and after flashing me another quick bright smile she made her way into the house while I hung back and did my best to compose myself.

When I entered the house, Lisa and Lauren were locked in a warm sisterly embrace. Looking on from afar, I observed the differences between the two sisters. My wife was a full decade older than her younger sister, with natural brown hair that fell below her shoulders in curly waves. She was also noticeably less curvy than the teenager, taller and leaner, though still possessing a sexy, elegant figure that never failed to drive me wild even after years of marriage. Lauren, while hugging her little sister, was obviously fretting about her appearance. She ran a finger through Lisa's bright purple locks. "I like your hair sweetie, but I thought your natural color was absolutely lovely too." She cast her eyes up and down the teenager's scantily clad body and frowned. "That outfit is certainly..interesting. Is it comfortable though?" I don't normally think of my wife as being particularly conservative in her outlook or her tastes, but the tone of her voice was unmistakably that of a disapproving mother figure. Lisa didn't miss it either. She backed out of their embrace and trained a thoroughly unimpressed look at my wife.

"My hair. My clothes. Now you just need to make a snide comment about my piercings or tell me that I should date Jimmy the preacher's son and you'll have completed the Mom trifecta." Lauren blanched at that, as Lisa no doubt knew she would.

"Oh nonsense." Lauren said. "It's great to see you sis, I just." She paused, shook her head. "Never mind, it's just great to see you." Lauren looked over Lisa's shoulder to where I was standing. "Trevor, be a gentleman and help Lisa get settled in the guest room." She looked back at Lisa. "I'm sure you're tired from the flight and everything. Why don't we all take a few hours to rest, and then grab some dinner. Sound good?" After receiving nods from everyone she whisked away into the kitchen while I grabbed up Lisa's bag and made my way towards the guest room with Lisa following behind me.

"Sorry about the clutter." I said to her as I opened the door. "This is sort of a guest room slash storage situation." Lauren had done her best with the assorted junk in our spare room, but it was still very cramped with unused exercise equipment and various other flotsam, with a single bed in the corner. "You do get your own bathroom though, right next door."

"No, this is great, thanks Trevor." Despite her words, Lisa sounded much more gloomy and pensive than she had just a few minutes ago. Taking a stab at what was wrong, I reached out and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, don't mind Lauren either. I don't think she meant to nag or anything, I reckon it was just the shock of seeing you for the first time in so long. Old dynamics are hard to shake, yeah? And she's been super stressed lately anyway." Lisa sighed softly, and turned to look at me.

"Yeah yeah, I totally get it. And I admit, that's kind of the reaction that all of this.." She motioned down her body. "..is supposed to get." Her smile was fierce and defiant. "She just sounded so much like our mom that I had to say something."

"Well let's rest up, I'm sure everyone will be in better spirits after a nap. And hey, maybe after dinner we can go out, have some fun. There are a few bars and clubs near the university that I know don't really check IDs." The smile I received from that was electric, and when Lisa threw her arms around me in another hug it was tighter than ever.

"Thanks Trevor. You're actually really cool, you know, for my older sister's geezer of a husband." Lisa murmured softly into my ear, and then followed it up by planting a kiss on my cheek that sent a thrill running down my body. With an iron will I contained my physical response and broke away without revealing myself as a giant perv.

"Have a good rest." I told her as I made a swift exit and walked away to find my wife.

When I returned to our bedroom, Lauren had already changed out of her jeans and into a comfy pair of shorts. She was on our bed, lounging on her side. She arched her eyebrows at me as I entered and made to remove my own pants. "Is the little princess satisfied with her accommodations?" I frowned at her as, now in my boxers, I slid into bed beside her. "Alright that was bitchy of me. I dunno, something about seeing her today just brought out old instincts that I thought I had ditched years ago. I probably seem terrible, don't I?"

"You're fine," I said, now spooned up against her and my mouth against her ear. "I explained to her how stressed out you've been. Besides, that outfit was intended to get a rise out of you." Lauren snorted at that.

"God, that outfit. I mean I was certainly no prude when I was that age, but I can't imagine walking around practically flashing the entire world with every step." Here I suffered a deep betrayal, and by one of things I love most in the world. At the mention of flashing the memory of the show Lisa had given me earlier, the tantalizing glimpse of her tight little ass seared through my brain again and my cock stiffened beneath the thin fabric of my boxers. Lauren, the perceptive woman that she is, noticed immediately. "Oh my. Apparently I'm not the only one who that outfit got a rise out of." My wife's voice didn't sound overly outraged or infuriated, but I hadn't survived half a decade of marriage by playing reckless in moments like that.

"That was for you babe. The idea of you in that outfit is a...stimulating one." I pressed my lips to her neck at a particular point that I knew always drove her wild, just as insurance.

"Liar." She said, but her voice was genuinely warm, and she pressed her ass back against me as she said it.

"Not at all." I replied, and I ran a hand slowly from her knee up to the hem of her very short shorts. "You would look every bit as sexy wearing that outfit."

"Aha!" Lauren cried out loudly, and she flipped around to face me. "So you admit it, you did find her sexy!" My wife has enjoyed incredible success in her business career, but moments like this always made me think that the world had missed out on a top tier interrogator.

"Can I plead the fifth?" I asked, with a forced tremble of worry in my voice.

"You can make restitution." Lauren said, grabbing my hand and moving it further up her thigh. With my hand resting right next to her pelvis, I could feel the warmth emanating from her pussy. She was very ready, and I was very willing to make that restitution but a little ping in the back of my head spurred me to avoid another imminent argument.

"Before we get...carried away." I began, giving her inner thigh a stroke, "I might have insinuated to Lisa that after dinner we could go out dancing at one of the clubs near campus." I felt Lauren let out a whole body sigh.

"Did you now?" Her voice had a harder edge to it than it had when we had been talking about me getting aroused by her little sister. Lauren had never been much for the clubbing scene, a frequent point of contention over the years because it sort of dominated the social life of twenty somethings around campus.

"I know I should have run it by you first, but it's Lisa's first night here. She doesn't want to be cooped up here. Besides, this is supposed to be our special Valentine's Day weekend. A perfect opportunity to dress up nice, go to an actual restaurant, have some fun." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"An opportunity to pay too much for booze, have our ears assaulted by shitty music, and be pressed up on by oversexed frat boys.." Lauren's litany of complaints were very familiar to me at this point, but I could tell that she wasn't wholly opposed to the idea.

"You could wear that dress." Lauren narrowed her eyes quizzically at me. "You know, the one you decided was too slutty to wear to your company Christmas party." I saw her eyes light up in recognition and a slight smile spread across her face. I knew then I had her. "And I won't let the oversexed frat boys press up on you too much." I added.

"Fine." Lauren said, with another large sigh. "But you still owe me restitution, Mister. And that bill is growing. Going to the club better not be the only 'Valentine's Day' activity we end up doing, or you will be sorry."

"Oh ye of little faith." I said softly, mouth against her ear once more. "I still have a lot of plans for you." I kissed her neck again, and Lauren let out another sigh, this one of contentment. She followed it up by backing away from me and flipping back around so that she was facing away. I reached out a hand for her, but she batted it away.

"If we're going out tonight, I need my beauty sleep now. And you do too, old man." I wanted to protest, but I knew that she was right. Without another word I also rolled over so that I was facing away, closed my eyes, and drifted off into sleep.

~

When I woke up an hour later I could hear the shower already running in our bathroom. I knew from experience that it would be a dangerous mistake to interrupt Lauren while she was getting ready, but fortunately us guys have it much easier. I combed my hair out quickly and slipped on a pair of jeans and a blue button up, and I was practically ready to go. I made my way to the other bathroom to brush my teeth. The door was cracked when I got there and without thinking twice I pushed it open and stepped inside.

The air was hazy with steam, but the sight I was met with was blindingly clear: Lisa, towel in hand, bent over facing away from the door, drying herself off. I was astonished, of course, and I lingered. It was just a few seconds, mind, but those seconds proved to be too long. I don't know if it was the sound of my surprised breathing or some preternatural sense, but Lisa straightened up and whipped around. I raised my hands and backed out immediately, calling out "Sorry! My mistake!" The following few minutes were a tense bit of pacing.

Eventually I heard Lisa's voice call out from down the hallway towards her room. "Hey, Mr. Bathroom Pervert! Come here a second!" I blanched but made my way to her door.

"Sorry again," I said as I approached. "Lauren was in our bathroom and I just instinctively went to the other one. I totally forgot you were here. I-"

"Shut up, it's fine." Lisa tossed off casually, impatiently "Now get in here, I need your help." I opened the door and stepped through, to find Lisa with her back to the door, holding two separate sides of her top together behind her back. "Can you help me with the zipper? I swear this thing has shrunk since the last time I wore it." I wasn't going to touch that remark so I stepped up to her and with gentle deftness and a little bit of deep breathing we were able to cinch her top all the up.

"Whew! Success! Maybe I need to start going to the gym again, pervy old guys be damned. Now, what do you think?" Lisa whirled around and leaned forward slightly, one hand on her hip. I stepped back, took a long lingering look at her entire ensemble, and involuntarily let out a low whistle. Her top was a strapless halter top that perfectly hugged and accentuated her sizable bust, cutting off above her bejeweled navel. This close to her I could tell that her face and navel weren't her only piercings; the outline of the thin little bars on her nipples poked through the thin stretched black fabric of her top. Fishnets had replaced her black stockings, topped by a plaid 'schoolgirl' skirt that was every bit as short as her denim number had been. She was a walking wet dream, sexual fantasy incarnate.

In that moment my fingers were twitching the urge to reach out and twist those little bars, I licked my lips in unconscious anticipation of lifting her skirt up and burying my face in her sweet folds. I wanted to bend her over and -

"Ha!" A short burst of soft light laughter broke through my lustful reverie. I managed to peel my eyes away from Lisa's delicious body and meet her gaze. She had a broad smile on her face. "I take it that you like it." Even her voice was having a powerful effect on me, her low teasing tone sent a shiver running through me. I licked my lips again, this time on purpose to stall for a response that wouldn't get me slapped.

I cleared my throat and managed to get out a single word. "Stunning." After a moment I managed another. "Literally."

Lisa's smile broadened. "Such a sweetie!" She exclaimed playfully. "For a perv." She added, before reaching up on her tiptoes and planting another kiss on my cheek. Now the universe has a sense of humor, and it's mean one, which I know because the exact moment that Lisa had her face pressed against mine was the same moment that I heard my wife down the hall from us.

"Ahem." Lauren said, and it was a sharp 'ahem', a cutting 'ahem', followed by an equally sharp pause. "Are you two ready to go?" I jumped and spun around quickly, guiltily, because I am an idiot.

"Yep!" I stammered out. "I was just helping Lisa with her zipper." I trudged down the hall under a steely eyed gaze from my wife. As I drew close to her, I did my best to salvage the situation. "Your dress looks amazing, love." I said, and it was true. Her little black dress featured slim gold chains, one across her chest and another two forming the straps. The black fabric hugged the curves of her ass and thigh and the collar draped down enough to allow just a tantalizing glimpse of her cleavage. "Mmm." Was all she said in reply at first, looking like she was deciding how to process the compliment. "Thank you." Her voice was ambiguous, but her stare remained distinctly unimpressed. Once she could see past me to Lisa's bedroom her glare grew even more unimpressed.

"Is that what you're wearing, Lisa?" Lauren asked, not bothering to hide her incredulousness.

"Oh relax." Lisa sighed back. "There's a jacket that goes with the outfit." The jacket was black leather and oversized; when she put it on it draped lower on her body than her skirt did, and really did help keep the teenager from being a walking indecency charge.

Dinner, once we'd made a stilted and tense twenty minute drive out to the campus area, was actually quite nice. Lauren had picked out our favorite Italian place, a classic little restaurant with a dim but cozy atmosphere. Our drive had taken us past several campus facilities, including the striking silhouette of the newly remodeled social sciences building. Lisa was asking about various programs and departments and showing some genuine enthusiasm and curiosity. "Are you looking to make a change?" Lauren asked her sister at one point.