A New Toy for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never mind about the rules. We can still have fun." She shifted in my lap, bringing her pussy to rest against my cock without penetration. "Tell me what you want to do to me." Her eyes were wide, bright, shining with desperate arousal.

"I want to fuck you." I said again, murmuring the words softly into her ear. "That's not even the right word. I want to fucking take you. Use you. Possess you." Lisa let out a soft moan at that. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she rocked back and forth on top of my cock. "You've been such a naughty little cock tease this week, tormenting me at every opportunity. I want to punish you. I want to smack your ass until it's a lovely shade of pink." She moaned again. "You like that?" She nodded. "Irrelevant." I said, causing her to shiver again. "When I fuck you, it's about my pleasure, When I pull your hair it's about being able to pound your slutty little pussy harder. When I grope your tits and twist your nipples it's because I love the little squeaks of pain you make between your moans of pleasure."

I matched word to action, tugging on a handful of Lisa's purple hair while once again pulling and twisting at a pierced nipple. Lisa only quickened her grinding on my cock. "I think, when the time comes, you'd be a perfect little fucktoy for me. I could do whatever I want to you, and you would fucking love it." Lisa nodded frantically, while continuing to hump me. "Did you know that your sister hates anal? She tried it for me once, early in our relationship. Never again, she says. And that's fine, because now I have her slutty little sister." I brought my finger down and pressed it against the teen's ass as it rocked back and forth on top of me. "Do you like anal, little LIsa?" Before she could make any reaction I shook my head at her. "What am I talking about, that doesn't matter." I pressed my finger harder, penetrating her ass by millimeters. "You're my fuck toy. Mine to do with as I please. If I want you to, you'll splay yourself open for me and beg me to fuck your ass."

"Please." Lisa finally spoke, a quiet little desperate whine. "Please." I obliged, moving my finger in and out, teasing her tightest hole. Her humping and grinding was frenzied now, frantic. At the same moment that I felt her pelvis start to convulse on top of me I felt a familiar surge building in my balls. Frantic myself now I pushed Lisa roughly off my lap and onto the floor. She landed on her knees. Without missing a beat she brought a hand to her pussy and started stroking at her clit while staring at my cock inches away from her face. She parted her lips and brought her free hand to my cock; a few strokes later I let out a low groan as I came, blasting out thick spurts of cum. Some of them splattered across Lisa's beautiful face, another few landed right in her mouth. She closed her mouth, seeming to savor my load while riding out her orgasm on her finger. As her climax subsided, Lisa collapsed forward, coming to rest her head on my thigh while still holding my deflating cock in her hand. "Holy. Fuck." She gasped out. "That was awesome." I gave a quiet chuckle.

"Yeah that was pretty awesome." I agreed. "And apparently, still within these mysterious rules?" I asked, my tone imploring. Without lifting her head off my thigh, Lisa gave a little shrug.

"You really need to talk to your wife about that." She murmured. "It's very much her show." I nodded, and after another few moments Lisa finally raised herself up from between my legs and did a languid little stretch that flattered her perfect teenage body. "Sweet dreams Mister Pervert, and happy Valentine's day." With that, she left, sauntering off to her room still covered in a good amount of my cum.

I expected Lauren to be asleep when I returned to our bedroom, but she wasn't. She was naked, laying with legs akimbo on our bed. One hand was grasping at her perky tits, while the other was frantically rubbing at her pussy. As soon as I entered the room, she looked up and practically hissed at me to "Get over here!" I complied, stepping over to the bed. "I want to taste you." She moaned at me as I approached. My cock, though recently spent, twitched in response. I suspected that it wasn't me that my wife actually wanted to taste.

That suspicion seemed to be confirmed by what happened next. Lauren inhaled my cock, root to stem. She swished her tongue along the length of me, seemingly determined to savor every inch. She'd never, in all the years we'd been together, given me a blowjob like that. But then again, I'd never come to her coated in her little sister's pussy either. Lauren came in seconds, eyes lidded and mouth full of my now fully erect cock. As she continued to buck and writhe under the assault of her own hand I took control of the blowjob, grabbing a handful of her hair and starting to fuck in and out of her mouth.

I fucked her face pretty roughly, but she took it enthusiastically continuing to pleasure herself as she gagged around my cock. I didn't last long, only a few minutes had passed before I withdrew for the final time and erupted, coating my wife's face with cum just like I had done to her sister. My wife sat on our bed gasping, my cum mixing with her drool from the intense blowjob. "Happy Valentine's Day my love." She said to me, and then reached over and flicked off her bedside lamp, plunging the room into darkness. She rolled over on her side and I joined her, cuddling up against her as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke late to an empty bed. When I wandered out in search of my wife I found her in the kitchen cooking up a full breakfast. Lisa was sitting at the table, slumped over a cup of coffee and watching her sister attend to multiple pans at once. "Good Morning!" Lauren called to me brightly as soon as she spotted me. "Happy Valentine's Day. I thought french toast and sausages would be a great way to start the day. Lisa here is pouting because I won't let her help."

"I'm 'pouting' because your wife straight up told me that I'm a bad cook." Lisa told me, her voice grumpy.

"Excuse me," My wife replied, now pausing her frantic movements and looking at her sister with her arms crossed. "I definitely did not say that. I said that I spent more time being drilled by Mother on how to make her favorite recipes, And I did." With that she turned back to the stove, ignoring Lisa's dismissive 'hmmpf'. Again not wanting to insert myself in the drama, I poured myself a cup of coffee and took a seat next to Lisa. Halfway through my cup and halfway through scanning CNN's headlines I felt a light touch on my lower legs. I looked over at Lisa, who was thoroughly absorbed in her own phone, but I could see a small smile etched on her face. Before I could formulate a proper response, Lauren deposited steaming platters of french toast and sausages in front of us and the three of us dug in.

"So love, what are your plans for the day?" Lauren asked me halfway through our meal.

"Well." I replied after gulping down a mouthful of sausage, "I don't really have anything planned, other than for this evening."

"This evening?" Lisa asked, her eyes raised.

"Yes indeed, an expertly cooked steak dinner by candlelight." I told her, feeling eminently pleased with myself. It was perhaps a little basic as far as Valentine's Day plans go, but Lauren and I were looking forward to it. "Other than that I'm pretty much wide open for the day." I said to my wife. "Why, did you have something in mind?"

"Nope, not for you at least. You should relax today. You've done a lot this weekend, you deserve it. This one on the other hand," Lauren nodded in the direction of her sister, "is going to come out shopping with me."

"I am?" Lisa asked, her voice deeply skeptical. "Do I by chance get any say in this? What if I had plans?"

"Trying to seduce my husband doesn't count as 'plans'." Lauren's tone was flat and deathly serious. "I think I've been more than generous with you these past few days, the least you can do is indulge me today." In a moment the entire vibe of our breakfast changed. It was, amazingly, the most open any of us had been about what had been happening that weekend. I looked between Lauren and Lisa, and I saw Lisa looking between Lauren and I. Lauren, for her part, was locked in on Lisa, staring at her expectantly. Eventually Lisa, a light flush of red spreading across her face, gave my wife a slight nod. "Excellent! Besides, there are a bunch of new shops out at the mall I want to check out. It'll be fun." That reply changed the vibe once again, and we finished our breakfast chatting amiably about nothing much in particular.

After breakfast the sisters did whatever women do to prepare themselves for a day of shopping while I cleaned up the kitchen and prepared our steaks for that evening. I will spare you the rest of the details about my day. Suffice to say it was relaxing, and involved a healthy combination of dozing off and watching hockey.

The girls were quiet when they returned from their shopping trip, almost too quiet. A weird pall fell on the house as dinner approached. I cooked steaks for Lauren and I, chopped the salad, served up the wine, lit candles in our kitchen to create an atmosphere. As the two of us sat facing each other across our kitchen table, the thing I felt most sharply was a sense of frustration. Lauren had been playing games all weekend, foisting me off each time I tried to ask with coy smiles and implorations to be 'patient'. That dinner should have been a chance for the two of us to sincerely reconnect after a too long period of being so busy that we barely saw each other, but instead all that lay between us was conversational landmines.

I think Lauren felt that tension too, because she rushed her way through the dinner, inhaling her food and delivering clipped responses everytime I tried to make small talk. The moment I had eaten my last bite of steak she practically leaped up and started clearing the table. I got up and tried to help her but she shooed me away. "Have another glass of wine and go wait for me in the living room." She ordered me. I obeyed, going to lounge on the couch while sipping a third glass of cheap red. A few minutes later I heard her call from the kitchen. "Trevor, close your eyes, I have a surprise for you." I squeezed my eyes shut and heard a shuffling of feet entering the room, followed by the feeling of my pants being unzipped and my cock being fished out. I felt a warm mouth engulf my member and let out a low moan. The mouth proceeded to lavish my cock, licking up and down the shaft, sucking at my balls, and swallowing me all the way down to my base.

"She's good at that, isn't she?" I jumped and my eyes flew open as my wife spoke into my ear. I looked down and saw Lisa kneeling in front of me, clad in lacy black lingerie and still enthusiastically bobbing her head on my dick. I turned my head to look at Lauren, my mouth agape. She smiled, and gave my cheek an affectionate touch, following it up with a soft kiss. "It's time to have that conversation, love. I figured that this might make it less difficult."

"Lauren, what the fuck? What could be so difficult that it needs a blowjob from your little sister to soften the blow? Are you leaving me or something?" It was the first, biggest and blaring possibility that popped into my head. The way Lauren's face fell at the suggestion opened a pit in my stomach that even her teenage sister's mouth couldn't ease. "Hold up." I put a hand on Lisa's shoulder and gently pushed her away. I turned to Lauren. "Where is this coming from?"

"Two weeks ago, I was called into my boss's office at work. There was another man there who I didn't recognize. It turns out the European product launch that my team's been working on was successful. Massively successful. So successful in fact that the client wants to spin up an entire new International division around it. The man I didn't recognize is going to be the division's EVP. He's tapping my boss to be his head of marketing, and they both want me to join him as his number 2." My head was spinning, but I managed to seize on a few key salient points.

"What...Lauren that's great! It sounds like a huge promotion, and well deserved!"

Lauren bit her lip. "The catch is that this International division is going to be, well, International. We're going to be based in Germany." Now it was my face that dropped. It should have been immediately obvious of course, but I can be very thick at times. And it did not escape my notice that Lauren was speaking about this move in definite terms. She'd made up her mind.

"And so you're going to take the job? Move to Germany?" I asked, just to confirm what I already knew.

"I have to, I just have to. This is what I've been working so hard for. It's a once in lifetime opportunity. I'll be there on a major initiative from the beginning. I'll be in the room as decisions are made from the ground up. And like my boss told me, these international divisions tend to have pretty rapid turnover at the top as people want to get back to the States. A few years from now I could be in line for the EVP spot myself." I nodded. Lauren's logic made sense. Try as I might, I couldn't marshall an argument for why she should stay. The other side of the calculus also slotted into place at the same moment. I was in academia. I had spent thousands of dollars and too many years earning an advanced degree and fighting for a position on the tenure track. My prospects for advancement hinged on staying right where I was, continuing to teach and publish and hoping that retirements higher up the ladder opened up a spot for me. If I were to move to Germany, even the slim chances of getting hired as an English professor would still also include starting over from the bottom. That was the reality: Lauren couldn't stay and I couldn't go.

"I was agonizing about this. I have been for weeks. I absolutely do not want to divorce you, but we would be apart for months at a time. And then Lisa called." Lauren gestured at her barely legal sister, perched on her knees and watching us intently. "It started a little before that, honestly. I've been talking to Mom more often lately, and she does go on." Lauren climbed off the couch and went to sit next to her sister on the floor. She put an arm around the teen's shoulder. "Did you know that little Lisa here spent her summer as a groupie?" Lisa blushed and shook her head but Lauren continued. "Apparently she and a friend of hers followed their favorite band around from city to city and slept with every member."

"Just the drummer." Lisa mumbled quietly. "And their bouncer." she added. Her sister gave her shoulders another squeeze.

"And just earlier this fall, my darling little sister, baby of the family, was kicked out of her dorm building because she was caught in flagrante in a common area. Twice."

"That wasn't my fault! My roommate was such a bitch, and she deliberately locked me ou-mph!" Lisa's protest was cut off by a surprised moan as Lauren leaned over and gave her sister a sensual kiss on her neck.

"I figured that those stories were at best highly exaggerated. My mother and calling her daughters depraved sluts, name a more iconic duo after all." As Lauren spoke, her arm snaked around and down her sister's front, caressing at the mostly exposed peaks of the eighteen year old's bust. "But then the girl herself called me, desperate for a place to stay because, and I think you'll love this, she got caught fucking her new roomate's boyfriend just weeks after moving in!" I did have to smirk a little at that, at both my wife's obvious glee at the situation, and Lisa's obvious embarrassment.

"So at that point, a vague idea had started to form in my mind. We," Lisa gestured to me, "Would be living separately, but maybe a mutually acceptable arrangement could be reached. An opening of the relationship. It's 2023, people do that. Lisa being involved wasn't part of it, except maybe, deep down in my dirtiest fantasies, she was." Lauren moved her hand down and cupped her little sister's silk covered snatch.

"When I invited her to stay with us, I didn't know what to expect. I didn't really know her. My first impression of her in a decade came when she strutted into my living room dressed like a dirty little trollop, and then in you came, panting after her like an eager little puppy." I opened my mouth to protest, but Lauren shot me a knowing look that immediately silenced me. "It only got worse, or maybe better. She was doing her level best to seduce you from the moment the two of you met. You're a decent man, but you're still a man. It was practically inevitable." I looked down at Lisa as Lauren said this. Lauren's hand was still resting on the crotch of Lisa's black silk panties, but Lisa was looking at me with such ardent desire in her eyes that I knew my wife's words were true.

"That moment in the club when I caught the two of you a few scraps of fabric away from a full on porno show, that was the moment where it really clicked into place. I snapped a bit, put my foot in my mouth, but when I followed Lisa into the bathroom, the conversation we had really elucidated everything that I'd been thinking about. I had to tell Lisa that I wasn't mad at her, and to my surprise, I really wasn't. I was turned on. LIke really turned on. My innocent little sister as a wanton slut, that did it for me. I confessed to her and she confessed to me. Lisa is a wanton little slut, aren't you?" Lauren brought her other hand up and stroked her sister's face. Lisa gave a slight nod, still looking at me with wide eyes. "She has urges, needs, all perfectly healthy of course but she lacks impulse control, or maybe just common sense. Talking to her about it, the solution to all of our problems was suddenly crystal clear, blindingly obvious in my mind. Lisa, why don't you tell Trevor what the solution is?"

Lisa gulped, and her face made an anxious little crinkle that managed to be absolutely adorable, but eventually she spoke, barely audible. "I'm going to be your fuck toy." I had to lean forward to catch the words, but when I did my cock, which had mostly deflated during this extended conversation, surged back to full arousal. Lauren on the other hand wasn't satisfied. She brought her hand off of Lisa's crotch and back up to the teenager's chest where she slipped it under thin covering of her camisole and gave a twist.

"Say it louder." Lauren hissed into her sister's ear. Lisa gasped but she also sat up straighter and spoke again, louder and more confident.

"I'm going to be your new fuck toy. I'll be here to satisfy your urges while Lauren is away. Whenever," Lisa looked sideways at her sister, and a small smile formed on her face. "And whatever, you want." Without prompting, like making that announcement had unleashed something inside her, Lisa leaned forward and recaptured my cock. She set upon it eagerly, stroking its length while inhaling the head.

"Good girl." Lauren said approvingly. She moved her hand from Lisa's front to her back. I couldn't tell exactly what my wife was doing, but from the way that Lisa was soon moaning around her mouthful of dick I had a strong suspicion. "The idea," My wife told me in a perfectly conversational tone, "is that Lisa would fully move here as soon as possible. She's burned at good amount of bridges at her current school, but transferring her credits shouldn't be too much of a problem." My cock twitched at that. It may sound bizarre, but the way my wife was discussing mundane details while casually fingering her little sister, who happened to be giving me an enthusiastic blowjob, was one of the hottest aspects of this entire affair. "The plan for me is that I'll start making trips to corporate HQ in New York in two weeks to work on the set up, trips to Germany the month after that, and fully relocated by August. It's all really fast, but at least I know you won't be lonely."