All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 09'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bluffhanger

Ah! I wish this chapter was longer. The ending was not quite a cliffhanger, but it does leave us imagining what Mrs. Danning has in mind. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully it is posted soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SOON!

SOON!

colster3colster3over 7 years ago
Nooooo!

Now I'll be in suspenders until the next instalment! :)

Don't rush, be please hurry with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

When I recently found this story it was already 3 years ongoing and reading every chapter day after day was a great experience. Your installments are welcome every month but, I find myself just wishing that there would be a few more pages at each release. Thank you very much for a very entertaining story.

pinkroguepinkrogueover 7 years ago
That was mean 😊

Great to read the next section of the story. I love this story. Well done to you for keeping it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eager for your updates

I check for updates almost everyday from you. Your way of writing is a true inspiration. Love you and your writing. Keep writing.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
Anxious to see where this goes

I'm glad to see a continuation of Gwen's story, and to see a new direction. I kind of expected we'd hear more about Miss Ritter. But now I'll be anxiously waiting to hear the "proposition". Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Chapter

The work of a master storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

Truly love the series you have created

Keep up the great work

Anxiously waiting for next chapter

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Hmmm,

Where is this leading? I have to wonder about Sylvia's motives.

Loving Gwen's new openness, she takes her trysts with Natalie in stride and her wearing a thong and butt plug to dinner with a couple who she knows only from watching their risque behavior is very advanced indeed from where she started.

And then to offer up her ass to Tim so casually? Wow! ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...