All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 09'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Hmmm,

Where is this leading? I have to wonder about Sylvia's motives.

Loving Gwen's new openness, she takes her trysts with Natalie in stride and her wearing a thong and butt plug to dinner with a couple who she knows only from watching their risque behavior is very advanced indeed from where she started.

And then to offer up her ass to Tim so casually? Wow! ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

Truly love the series you have created

Keep up the great work

Anxiously waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Chapter

The work of a master storyteller.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
Anxious to see where this goes

I'm glad to see a continuation of Gwen's story, and to see a new direction. I kind of expected we'd hear more about Miss Ritter. But now I'll be anxiously waiting to hear the "proposition". Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eager for your updates

I check for updates almost everyday from you. Your way of writing is a true inspiration. Love you and your writing. Keep writing.

pinkroguepinkrogueover 7 years ago
That was mean 😊

Great to read the next section of the story. I love this story. Well done to you for keeping it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

When I recently found this story it was already 3 years ongoing and reading every chapter day after day was a great experience. Your installments are welcome every month but, I find myself just wishing that there would be a few more pages at each release. Thank you very much for a very entertaining story.

colster3colster3over 7 years ago
Nooooo!

Now I'll be in suspenders until the next instalment! :)

Don't rush, be please hurry with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SOON!

SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bluffhanger

Ah! I wish this chapter was longer. The ending was not quite a cliffhanger, but it does leave us imagining what Mrs. Danning has in mind. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully it is posted soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...