A Nicer Breed of Vampire Ch. 03

Story Info
Ella Fucks Up Big Time.
2.9k words
4.77
2.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers

A Nicer Breed of Vampire Part Three

Serena the witch enters the story after Ella fucks up

Welcome back to my vampire series! If you're new, I suggest reading parts one and two so the story will flow better. Of course, as in all my stories, people and events are pure fiction and well over eighteen!

Ahh!! I had it made!

A beautiful and sexy female vampire [really!] and her sensuous mom were fucking my brains out regularly. If one was out of town, the other was there to fuck me stupid.

Ella traveled a lot for days at a time, and she and her mom knew each other's schedule, so I was never alone at home.

I was also promoted to the Tri County Blood Banks General Manager position! I now daily disposed of the condemned and unusable whole blood that kept my little extended vamp family healthy and happy.

Not to mention the areas human population that no longer had people waking to neck puncture wounds. I merely wrote it off as destroyed, [which I did occasionally] and stored it in a little warehouse mom had built, complete with coolers that they used to satisfy their hunger.

Don't laugh- you've never felt what overwhelming bliss and pleasures their fangs can deliver....for hours when either are frisky. And they are usually frisky after imbibing a few 'pints- of plasma as alcohol tends to fuck them up bad!

My beach condo overlooked the gulf and I fell asleep nightly to the peaceful sound of waves thru my window and awoke to either my Ella's or her mom's hand or tongue and venom filled fangs teasing my cock for its load of cum that was now part of my morning ritual. If it weren't for the reviving potions, they always injected into me, I'd been dead long ago

It was about three months after I met 'mom that trouble started. Big trouble, potentially terminal trouble..... for me.

Saturday morning and I slowly read the note mom left.

"I'm leaving for a week, won't be reachable but Ella's on her way and will take good care of you baby!"

I smiled at that!

I was slowly recovering from mom's tender care and brushing my teeth and running the shower water with the door almost closed to keep the steam in

Mom had probably been gone only minutes when I heard the familiar sound of Ella arriving. She was usually quiet- in case I was still asleep but today her voice was loud and boisterous- almost drunken. But I had never seen her drunk before.

"I'm home Mom and you won't believe what happened last night! I'm still buzzed from the party and orgy."

'Say what?' I thought.

Ella obviously thought mom was still there and she was talking now in a hushed and excited tone.

"Those Bahamians can party til the sun comes up! They voted me hottest chick at the party! Every guy wanted a piece of me, whew!

'What the fuck?' I thought.

I heard her walking and looking for her mom. "I was with that lifeguard you told me about and you were right! Where are you mom?"

'Lifeguard? What the hell was going on?" My forehead wrinkled up.

She heard the shower, and her voice grew louder as she approached the bath.

"Anyway, we danced endlessly, and I got two more Caribbean parties booked! Then I bit him and..."

The door slowly began to open.

"Mom that kid could fuck all night! His cock was so..."

She opened the door and we stared at each other...."big?" in a subdued voice.

I got a whiff of strong alcohol from her breath, and I slowly deflated.

Ella's eyes slowly began to focus on my crimson and pained face and she realized mom was gone and I was about to be. "Wait Jack! That didn't come out right! Oh, my head! I need some aspirin."

We stood there for maybe ten seconds and then I brushed by her quickly mumbling something about 'I was late,' and dressing in seconds was out the door.

"SLAM! Went the door. "Shit "was all I heard.

I was surprised my cell phone didn't go off as I headed to the office.

Office? It was Saturday Jack. Office is closed except for the one girl emergency crew.

Well! I had nowhere else to go so I parked the Vette, then parked my ass in my office to ponder.

My girl Valarie saw me in the office, knocked and poked her face in the door.

I obviously looked like shit and Val caught that right off.

"Uh Oh Boss! You don't look good at all, what can I do to help?"

Looking up at her I just shook my head. "I've been fucked over again Val. First the divorce, now an unfaithful girlfriend. I'll get over it though, just hurts a while."

Val came over and put a hand on my shoulder said. " I heard that 70's cover band Brandy' that you like is on the beachfront, you know, at the landing."

"Naw, I don't want to drink away my troubles listening to bands."

"No boss! These are the guys that asked you to sit in on guitar last summer! I was there last night, and they asked about you."

"Really? That might help lift me up!" Thoughts of Ella were pushed side as I thought of playing and singing classic rock like a pro and was in my own world doing it!.

"I think I'll go Val-thanks."

I was feeling a little better and after a bit, got back in my Vette and went to the condo,

Nothing. No one there, just a note. "I'm so sorry baby! That conversation should not have happened. I fucked up. I was drunk! I should have sobered up before I got home. I was excited by the bookings. I love you Jack, nothing's changed. We need to talk if possible."

I wadded it up and trashed it.

The band started at nine, so I was there for eight and talked with the guys.

Seemed their lead vocalist was feverish and didn't really want to play so I volunteered and with a few beers, and my Les Paul guitar, I was feeling great

Man! It was nice to work with these guys and after a hot first set we started a 30-minute break and I headed to the can to take a piss. Coming out I almost bumped into a vision in a black one-piece bathing suit with a black fishnet cover. I stopped and gazed at her beauty.

Easily 5'7" with a gorgeous face, long jet-black hair, that I just stared at her for a minute. She stared back. My eyes dropped to her startling cleavage created by two of the highest, firmest boobs I had seen in a while. Her enlarged nipples pointed directly at me, and I instantly went from normal to deep breathing.

"Serena." Holding out her hand. "You sound great up there! Can I buy you a drink?"

Taking her hand, I said," Jack and yes," was all I could get out.

Pointing to a two top table in the back shadows Serena said. "Meet you there in a minute!"

I was sipping my draft beer at her table as she slowly returned and moving her chair next to mine, sat down. Leaning in close I caught a nose full of an exotic perfume that made my cock slowly rise to its full 7 inches.

Placing her hand on my thigh, she said. "You have great hands on the guitar, I wonder what else they can play with? Hmmm...?"

I was startled to say the least. Her hand felt so good. This morning my girlfriend admitted fucking some guy all night-and bragging about it. Now this sensuous beauty was moving in!

Serena laughed and squeezing my thigh said.

"Had to break the ice quick Jack, you only have another ten minutes for break!"

Laughing I said. "That's a great ice breaker Serena! Never heard it before.

Laughing back and twisting her straight black hair, I saw her hand knock her earing off onto the floor.

"I'll get it!" and I stooped down and spotted it under her chair.

I retrieved it, not noticing the small vial of clear liquid she poured into my beer.

"Here you are lady!" I said as I handed it back to her.

"Oh, thank you Jack! I need those for spells."

My eyes pinched together in puzzlement.

"I'm a witch Jack!" Smiling and looking me in the eyes she began to laugh.

"Oh okay!" I said grinning. "A good witch or a bad witch?"

"Depends on who I'm with!" Serena laughed. "A toast to good witches! May they always get what they want!"

I took a deep draw on my beer as she drained her cocktail. She looked at me coyly.

"Wanna know something funny Jack?"

"What's so funny Serena?"

"I treated your beer with a potion I reserve for studs like you. Want to know what's going to happen?"

Uncertain as to what was going on, I said. "Sure."

"Come closer." I moved nearby.

"No baby, closer!"

Into the spirit now, I complied.

"Now put your face in my hair and breath deep- you know- like we are dancing."

I did just that and inhaling deeply began to feel a deep attraction to Serena. Her hand massaged my cock for a moment. My brain instantly jumped into fuck mode.

I looked down at her breasts with her now enlarged nipples and imagined sucking on them, right at the table.

"Jack, the binary potion and my perfume are mixing in your body. They will enthrall you to me for as long as I want. I'm going to fuck you senseless after you quit playing tonight. Right out here on the beach. I want you to watch me while you play and imagine what we'll do!"

"Are you good with that?" Her dark eyes looked down at my crotch.

I was drooling over her tits and heard myself saying. "Yes Serena!"

"Good boy! Now back to the bandstand and sing just for me!"

That's what I did for two more hours, singing, playing and drooling over Serena and her promise of pleasures.

On the next break we sat in the shadows, and Serena worked my cock right up to cumming. Then slide to her knees and suck me to a full orgasm.

I had one hand under the table pinching her nipple, then the other as we both quietly moaned.

She never took her eyes off me. Like a spider to a fly. I didn't care. My lover was gone.

The band finished its performance and not even collecting my pay, we slipped quietly down the beach looking to wallow in pleasure.

Spreading a blanket on a sand dune in front of a beach home, Serena removed her suit and

undoing the knot on my trunks, she deftly pulled them to my feet where I stepped out of them.

Unconsciously, all thoughts of Ella and her mom were somehow relegated to the back of my mind. I just had to have more Serena!

Motioning me closer, Serena went to her knees and again took my cock into her mouth. Grabbing my balls, she hummed, slowly up and down the erection until I was moving my hips to push deeper into her mouth.

I started keening, which quickly became a deep moan as she brought me to the edge of paradise.

Serena gently removed her mouth from my cock and still gently stroking with her hand rose next to me and delivered a kiss that shot to my toes.

"Don't cum yet sweetie, I need that beautiful hard dick in me! This is my rental, let's go inside."

Guiding my addled cock and body with her soft hand, we walked up the wooden steps and entered a large, carpeted room lit only by soft red lights on a couple of tables that showed a large pentagram chalked on the carpet.

I thought it inviting and sinister at the same time.

Serena walked me to the center and asked. "Ready to cum buckets for me...Jack?"

Was I!? At that moment I would suck her dick if she had one. I was as horny as Jan had made me earlier. I felt pre cum oozing out my urethra coating the hand she was holding me with.

"I'm so ready, you witch you!" I said, all thoughts of Ella and Jan lost somewhere else

Jan and Ella? I felt the pain of loss for a moment.

Serena noticed my changing attitude, swiftly closed in for a titty rub and passionate kiss.

That got me back to the present of squeezing and tweaking her voluptuous breasts while my tongue dueled with hers.

Gently grasping my swollen cock, Serena pulled me to the floor inside the pentagram. Still kissing me, she deftly slid her pussy over the head of my cock and asked.

"Ready for me to fuck you baby? I told you I wanted lots of your cum. Now I'm going to take it from you!"

I was in a daze as I nodded my head and Serena slid down my cock fully enveloping me.

I must have moaned too loud as she leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine in a passionate manner.

Our tongues dueled as Serena began a slow fuck going to her knees. My hands covered her breasts and found large diamond hard nipples begging for attention,

They got it. I caressed both and pulled on her nipples as she too moaned into my mouth.

Slowly fucking me I felt Serena's pussy tighten around my cock on the upstroke then erotically and slowly drew me back into her when she slid fully back over my throbbing cock.

I whined at the pleasures, in sensuously, then out as if her pussy was trying to prime my dick for cumming. It was working.

Serena had been fucking me for 20 minutes or so and I felt my balls churning and overwhelming shocks of pleasure up and down my shaft.

"Feels good doesn't it Jack? I feel you building up to a tremendous cum and it's all mine! Every wonderful drop of your essence will fill me and I'll leave you here to see about becoming a succubus! Now cum for me Jack! I'm on the verge of a...Ahhh, Oooo Yes Jack! Give me your cum!"

I shot load after load until it was becoming painful for me.

Imagine! Nonstop orgasms. The drug was doing a great job.

My cock was looking for more cum to spew when I heard a light hand clapping sound off to my left. Turning to look I beheld a smirking woman. As my eyes focused, I recognized Ella's mom - Jan?

Before I could move,

I heard her smirk. "Succubus? Succubus? Girl you can't apply to be a succubus-you gotta be born in hell and raised there!"

"Damn girl! Or is it Serena? I'm glad I sensed trouble and followed Jack tonight to protect him from predators and all I see is a fucking horny wannabe witch with a chemistry set!"

She laughed loudly for a minute as Serena attempted to frantically withdraw from my cock.

"That's not even a correct pentagram, and the spell is archaic! Watch child."

And she scuffed the colorful design aside and it flashed and died.

Jan stepped closer to Serena and me still humping, searching for Serena's pussy.

Grabbing Serenas neck, mom bit down and Serena slumped over on her back, her hips humping the air. My still hard cock slid off her pussy easily.

"Poor Jack! This will help!" Jan bit me and instantly my desire was gone, and I watched in a daze.

"She tried to vacuum your dick dry huh Jack! Ha Ha! What a joke! If the situation wasn't so entertaining, I'd drain her dry, ha! Good thing Ella isn't here- she'd have her ass!"

I looked over at mom and muttered. 'Thanks mom, That was great for a while and.....crap!

Then I remembered how I got to be in this predicament. Ella's cheating.

I got red faced and noticing mom's reaction, I looked down in misery.

Quietly Jan asked,

"Okay Jack, what's going on" You and Ella have a row? What's she done now?"

Calming down I related the entire day to mom.

She didn't flinch until I finished. "That doesn't sound like our Ella boy. We need to look into this quick."

"Get your clothes on before I fuck you too!"

"Never mind just lay there! I need a little reward and got horny watching and need to cum myself!"

Pushing the still humping Serena out of the way Jan deftly mounted me and leaning forward, bit my neck.

AlI feeling went to my cock and moaning and writhing under her, Jan fucked me hard and

I came in 10 seconds.

Jan was cumming right with me. We both gasped for air, making it difficult to uncouple and stand up.

"Let's get home and figure this out Jack my man! Get dressed"

Leaving Serena on the floor moaning for a cum that eluded her humping for a while, Jan and I began to walk to my condo.

"Are you sure Ella bragged about fucking this guy all night?"

"That's the way it sounded to me. She said she bit him, and he could fuck all night."

Remembering the moment, I looked at Jan.

"It really hurts Jan."

"We'll figure this out Jack. Trust me!"

I didn't hold out much hope at the moment.

Hmmm is more trouble coming up with Ella? Stay tuned boys and girls. And we shall see!

Part 4 on the way!

jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers