A Night at L'Intime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her belongings were secured, she gracefully stood, smoothing down her high-waisted trousers. Her eyes briefly lingered on Ameilia, a silent acknowledgment of their shared experience, before addressing the room with a polite smile. "Good night, ladies," she said, her voice soft yet resonant.

Getting on her feet, Ameilia offered a hand to the woman in the Emerald Dress, a silent acknowledgement of their connection that evening. She took it with a warm smile. "Thank you, honey," she offered as she too began to collect her things. With all her belongings in tow, Ameilia made her way out of the room through the intricate door in the back.

As Ameilia approached the exit, she locked eyes with the cute woman at the door, the very same who had greeted her earlier. The woman's gaze held a warmth and anticipation, her lips curving into a knowing smile. "I hope we see you again soon," she murmured, her voice soft and inviting.

Ameilia gave a shy nod, her heart fluttering a bit. "I'll be back," she promised, her voice more confident than she felt. The exchange, brief as it was, felt charged with promise.

She made her way to her car, her fingers lightly brushing the fabric of her dress, reliving the sensations of the evening. As she settled into the driver's seat, she took a moment to breathe deeply, anchoring herself back to reality. The promise of returning next week filled her with anticipation, a sweet secret she would cherish until then.