The Photographer

Story Info
Videographer explores her bisexual side.
2.7k words
4.57
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe what just happened. It's almost like it was a dream. It was quiet possibly the best sexual experience of my life! My body is still tingling and I don't want it to end!

I'm a professional photographer and videographer. When Covid hit my business suffered significantly. People weren't having as many events that needed documentation, weddings were down and I started to struggle.

I have a friend that shoots porn and when I ran into him, he asked how my business was doing. I told him my sob story and he was very understanding. He offered to introduce me to the owner of his company and suggested I reconsider shooting some porn scenes. He's offered before telling me the money was good and the work easy.

I've always been reluctant worried that it would hurt my reputation and once I got labeled as a porn videographer, I wouldn't be able to shake the label as well as being nervous about the type of people in the industry. I'm not a prude but I'm not that open sexually either.

A couple weeks later with my bills piling up and my workload diminishing even further I decided to give them a call. They were very professional and called me in for an interview. During the interview they told me that my friend had highly recommended me and that they had a bunch of work if I was interested. (I guess Covid has been good for the porn industry.) They could sense my reluctance and offered a trial period and said that if I didn't like it no hard feelings and we would part on good terms.

The Company had several divisions ranging from hard to softcore. Being nervous I chose softcore and took my first assignment. I got assigned to film female masturbation videos for an outfit that specialized in ordinary women who would masturbate and sometimes participate in lesbian couplings. Their niche was that all the filming was done by woman which made the women who were being filmed more comfortable and that the all the orgasms filmed were real. Also, the women featured were average looking with realistic bodies and not pumped full of silicone.

My first assignment went well and the woman I filmed was beautiful in her own way. She was so comfortable in her body that it made it easy for me to film her. She was very sexual and told me that she was an exhibitionist and that it really turned her on to be filmed. She was an ordinary housewife with a high sexual drive and found it exhilarating to be filmed bringing herself to orgasm in front of an audience.

I got compliments on my work and was given more assignments. Sometimes there was a director but most of the time it was just me and the model. The best were the ones that would verbalize their desires on film. It was quite the education for me to hear their stories and see how each would stimulate themselves. I found myself looking forward to my work I was enjoying the openness of the various models. I found I was becoming more open with how I pleased myself and using some of the techniques I had seen. As a result, my self-induced orgasms were becoming better and better! This also translated into me becoming a better story teller with my filming. I found myself making suggestions to the models and experimenting with different filming techniques to highlight the eroticism.

This didn't go unnoticed and I was given more assignments that had longer film lengths as well as more seasoned models and sometimes more than one. This really made me up my game and I found I was really enjoying telling their stories and watching them help each other reach maximum pleasure.

At first it was just mutual masturbation but the more I filmed they started to give me some lesbian shoots. I was nervous at first and the models could sense it so they took their time and explained how erotic it was to be with another woman. Their honesty helped me better capture the eroticism and I found that I was getting quite turned on during some of the shoots. This happened in the solo shoots sometimes but filming the lesbian scenes really turned up the heat.

I consider myself to be heterosexual. Although I don't have a partner currently, I've had several in the past all of which have been men. Like most girls I kissed other girls at slumber parties and when I was in college but nothing serious and nothing more than some drunk groping.

One day I was assigned a solo shoot with a model named Nicole. She was a bit plump with a big smile and a great personality. She explained that she was bisexual and enjoyed both men and women preferably at the same time.

She said that she shot a bunch of her videos herself with a tripod but preferred a videographer. She said having a person watch made her orgasms more intense and that sometimes she was even able to squirt!

Nicole complimented me on my looks and asked if I had ever experimented with another woman. I told her nothing serious but that after working here that it tempting. She smiled and winked at me and told me that nothing turned her on more than being a girl's first and to let me know if I ever wanted to give it a try. My mouth got dry and my pussy tingled at the though.

Nicole propped up her tablet and turned on some female porn to get her warmed up. She said that watching another girl pleasure herself never failed to get her juices flowing. I told her I understood and even admitted that several times I would get so turned on that I would have to masturbate when I got home and sometimes even on the drive home! "You naughty thing" she said winking at me again looking directly into my eyes with a sense of hunger.

As mentioned, she was full figured but she was also very attractive. It was not only physical beauty but she was also very sexy. Her smile and playful eyes enhanced her attractiveness. As she began to her session, she verbalized what was turning her on and how she liked to pleasure herself. She watched the video she had playing and described what about it turned her on. I found this to be very stimulating and started to get turned on myself.

When she pulled her panties down, I could see that she was wet. Not all models get wet. I'm not sure if it's the nervousness of being on display but that didn't seem to affect Nicole and her pussy was soaked. "Oh my" she said when she first stroked herself. "I'm so wet" she said with a big smile on her face. "I think having you watch is really turning me on!" That in turn increased my arousal and I could feel my face flush and my pussy dampen.

"Look' Nicole said as she pulled her hand away from her pussy. It was covered in her excitement and her eyes sparkled with pride. My heart skipped a beat when she brought her hand to her face took a deep breath and she proceeded to lick her juice off her fingers. "Om" she moaned then mumbled "I taste good today." She could tell I was unfamiliar with this so she explained "I really like the taste and smell of my pussy when I'm excited. I'm petty musky today" she said smiling. She didn't have to tell because I could smell her ever since she pulled her panties down. I had smelled other girls during my filming but never this strong. I usually just ignore it but today I was intrigued by it and found myself inhaling deeply trying to get as much of her scent as I could. I even went as far as to move in closer under the pretense of getting a better shot.

I think Nicole sensed my pent-up desire and fed off it. She began to masturbate in earnest and started to verbalize her excitement. "Oh yes, my pussy is so wet. Can you see it, Susan?" she asked. My throat was dry but I managed to a faint throaty "Yes" as I continued to savor her scent. "It turns me on to have you watch." She said sexily.

Her pussy was so wet it was making squishy sounds as she fingered herself. Her legs were open wide and her juices were running out of her pussy and down to her cute pink asshole. Every so often she would take a finger from her other hand and rub the juice around the crinkly rim and even push it inside a little. Whenever she did that, she would moan a little deeper. I made sure to get a close up her finger penetrating her forbidden hole.

"I'm going to come for you Susan" she started to moan. Using my name enhanced her excitement as well as my own and I couldn't wait to witness her orgasm. Her smell was overwhelming and I was openly breathing it in basking in sensuality of her aroma. Nicole noticed and called me out on it. "You like it don't you? When I didn't reply she asked again looking me in the eye. "Yes, I do" I confessed in a whisper surprising myself with my honesty and ability to verbalize it.

Nicole smiled at my confession and began to orgasm. Her hips bucked and her pussy got even wetter as she squirted out a little liquid spraying her thighs and getting the bed wet. "Yes, you made me squirt" she proclaimed as her orgasm continued to rock her body. I could see the contractions in her asshole which was wet and shiny. It was like it was winking at me. At the moment it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and I found myself strongly attracted to it.

I continued to film her orgasm as it began to subside. It was beautiful and I was glad I was able to witness it and, in a way, I felt proud that my presence helped to enhance it. Nicole's chest and face were flushed and her pussy was a sodden mess. She had the most satisfied smile on her face and was moaning contently. My face was flushed as well and my pussy was wet, warm, and aching for attention.

I continued to film her as she began to come out of her orgasmic trance. She thanked me for being there and once again mentioned that being filmed enhances her experience. When she saw how much she had sprayed and that it got on me and my camera she apologized profusely. I told her I didn't mind and that it was kind of sexy.

I was still breathing in her scent when she noticed that my face was flushed. "You liked watching that didn't you?" she asked knowing the answer. "Yes" I admitted somewhat reluctantly. "Don't be ashamed it's beautiful" she told me. "The only thing better than witnessing an orgasm is being the one who brought it about" she admitted giving me another sexy smile. She ran her hand over her thigh smearing some of her juice on her hand then brought it to her face examining it for a minute proudly. Next she cupped her hand over her nose and mouth breathed deeply then moaned contently

My eyes were glued on her actions and reading my wanton state she said: "Why don't you put down the camera and come get a better look" gesturing at her crotch. I don't know what took over me but it was like I had no control over my actions. I felt like a robot with no power over myself. I was drawn to her sex like a moth to a flame. Her bright beautiful smile made me even more susceptible to her suggestions.

"That's it" she said lovingly as I descended towards her messy pussy. Her lips were swollen and open like the pedals of a flower and her thick thighs still moist from her orgasm. The scent was powerful and alluring and drawing me in. "What do you think? Nicole asked as I got my face closer. "It's beautiful" I admitted in a whisper staring intently at her juicy pussy. "Why don't you get a little closer" she suggested gently opening her legs a bit wider. Once again, I had no control over my body and I found myself leaning in further breathing in her scent until my face touched her pubic hair. I froze but kept breathing in her heady aroma until she said "It's ok, give it a little taste."

That was all it took and I moved closer and gave it a little kiss. Once I made contact it was like a barrier was dropped and I mashed my face into her creamy sex tentatively licking and sucking on her beautiful lips and opening. Nicole cradled my head in her hands soothingly giving me encouragement telling me how good it felt. Her pussy was so smooth and warm that I found myself enjoying having her wetness coat my face.

My hands slipped under her buttocks so I could pull myself even closer to her core. They felt great and were also warm and soft. I was so turned on the I was humping the corner of the bed like when I was a little girl. I wanted nothing more that to bring her to orgasm. My face was sliding all around her pussy and at one point I lowered my tongue and licked around her cute little asshole. It felt great against my tongue and her moaning increased as well as her encouragement. It felt so naught but was so erotic I couldn't stop. I licked, sucked and even poked my tongue into her beautiful ass increasing both of our excitement. I could sense she was close so I moved back up to her pussy and started to lick and suck on her clit. It was big and swollen and reminded me of a small penis.

Once I concentrated on her clit she came quickly and even squirted a bit. I didn't mind and enjoyed the extra wetness, warmth and taste. I felt so naughty that I came as well in one of the best orgasms of my life. I kept my face pressed against her sex enjoying the slowing of her contractions. I ended up cleaning her sex with my tongue savoring as much of her creamy wetness and musky scent as I could.

After I had my fill and my orgasm subsided Nicole pulled me up thanking and kissing me profusely. We laid in each other's arms enjoying the afterglow of our orgasms until we heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and attempted to look professional when the boss came in and said they needed the room for another shoot and the cleaning ladies would be in to change the bedding.

"Sure" we both said just give me a minute to break down my equipment. As I gathered my camera equipment, I noticed that my fixed video camera was still on and therefore had captured my wanton foray into lesbian sex. It made my pussy tingle and I couldn't wait to view it when I got home. Nicole noticed the camera as well and joked that we should watch it together so she could critique my technique.

Nicole threw on a robe as I gathered up my camera bags. Before I left, she pulled me to her for a hug and a kiss and whispered "next time we have to take care of you" giving my bottom a seductive squeeze. My pussy tingled at the thought of having her go down on me as well as having another chance to experiment with her heavenly body. "You may want to wash up before you leave" she said referring to the strong smell of pussy on my face. I smiled contently, thought about it then said "I think I'm going to enjoy it for a while" winking at her as I left the room feeling on top of the world.