A Night I will Always Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't feel as weird as I had imagined it would to suck her cock. The intimidating newness of the experience quickly melted away as I lustily massaged her head in my mouth, swirling and sucking and swirling and sucking. Swallowing as necessary to keep my mouth from overflowing with spit and precum. Jasmine's moans were still soft and feminine, and it felt no different from pleasing any girl before, my efforts rewarded by breathy sighs and small peaks in her voice as sounds of pleasure worked their way out of her.

It wasn't long before I felt a familiar pulsing in my cock, as I neared yet another orgasm. My cock tensed and strained in the mouth that pleasured it, but I continued sucking Jasmine because the mouth on my cock was mirroring me. I felt Jasmine's girl cock tense as well, and her grip tightened around the back of my head as she started to moan. She was as close to cumming as I was, and I knew if I continued there was only one place her cum would end up. I didn't have any second thoughts about it, and I forced the mouth on my cock to hold my tip gently and suck it as it licked the slit, eagerly awaiting my finish.

I exploded onto an eager tongue that lapped at my head and swallowed my creamy mess passionately, just as I did for Jasmine. Her warm hot cum surprised me with its exit velocity as she erupted between my lips, pulsing repeatedly as she ejected her whole creamy load onto my tongue and into my throat. I held her cock tenderly in my mouth and let her release it all into me, as I did the same into the mouth that enveloped my dick.

I slurped it down and swallowed but somehow Jasmine was still cumming, her cock continuing to throb in my mouth. I tried my best to contain it as my own orgasm finished, and I was now only focused on Jasmine's. How a woman was able to produce so much cum I didn't know, but the flavor was pleasant, and after the initial ejection finished, it was just a steady stream of yummy juice flowing from her still throbbing shaft. It was like cleaning up a messy pussy after a particularly intense orgasm, with constant juices replacing those I had already lapped away eagerly.

This continued for what felt like at least a minute until Jasmine's head finally stopped pulsing and the last of her cum made its way down my throat. She pulled out of my mouth and knelt down to kiss me. I don't know when the woman who had been pleasuring my own cock had left, but there was no one between us as Jasmine's lips pressed into mine. Her tongue pressed into my mouth, exploring me, as it searched frantically for any traces of her own cum amidst my saliva. She seemed to like the taste as well and we kissed for several minutes, with her arms wrapped comfortingly around me.

I didn't know if I should feel ashamed of what I had just done, but it had felt amazing, and my body was still glowing with sexual pleasure and excitement. Jasmine's smile reassured me as the kiss broke, and I felt comfortable in that moment, enjoying the sight of Jasmine's ass as she got up and made her way towards the pillar she had been standing near before. I pulled myself back up onto the bed and collapsed, exhausted, into the soft mattress, as an audible click once again signaled the lights were switching. The bright lights faded to total darkness and the streams of dim neon and red light returned.

I was no longer at the center of the stage, the main act was finished, and I was deeply satisfied with my performance. Jasmine mirrored this sentiment with a small address to the other women present, thanking them for attending another one of her parties and inviting them to make a financial contribution on their way out as a sign of thanks. After her speech Jasmine made her way back to me on the bed and she pulled me gently to my feet. The other women all seemed to have faded away, and in the dim light it was just us.

Jasmine lead me back through the room, past the chairs and beds, still sporting groups of women, intertwined in sexual ways, moaning and gasping. I followed her to the white door with the ornate handle and watched as she undid the intricate locking mechanism carefully. She opened the door and ushered me outside, once again exposing the rest of the house to the sounds of the room, albeit only briefly. She told me she would be in touch, pressed a small button on the nearby wall and closed the door behind me, leaving me alone in the hallway.

The button must have signaled for the woman who had escorted me inside to return, because I was soon greeted by her once more, with her thin cowl still pulled neatly over her hair. She smiled knowingly at me, reminding me of the mess on my face, before leading me back through the decorated halls and returning me to the large entryway. The front door swung open easily, and I was outside again, in the open night air.

The next day at the office, I told no one of what had happened that weekend. Daring not to ruin my chances of a repeat invitation. I saw Jasmine at the office in one of her usual revealing outfits, and I was reminded of the time we had spent together and the intensity of the experience, which matched the intensity of her gaze. She stared at me thoughtfully and smiled with a warm acceptance that several of the other guy's at the office seemed to notice.

Some of them asked me what had happened to make Jasmine notice me that way and their jealousy was hard to conceal. I just smiled at them and dismissed their questions, but they knew the same way I had known when I had questioned women in this same office about the parties. They knew I had been invited, and there was no way they were going to get any information about it. But this time it was different, the guys in the office rallied as if now the doorway was open, and they too had the chance of one day meeting the mysterious Jasmine's gaze at her exclusive parties. In a big way, I had given them new hope.

12