A Night in the Campground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell you what," she said in a whisper. "I'll sit here and drink this and if I like what you're doing, I'll drink slow. If I don't, I'll drink fast, but when I get done, I'm going to walk back over there," she said, nodding towards her camp site across the road.

"Sounds fair," I answered, reaching up to her big soft tits. Each breast was well more than my hand could cover. I slowly cupped and massaged the orbs, letting my thumbs stroke across each nipple as she twisted the cap off the bottle and took a slow swig of the amber liquid. She took slow sips of the beer while I massaged and played with her nipples and breasts, squeezing and teasing them. "You know. I can think of something I can do to them that might feel even better."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh."

"So, what is that?"

"Just lean forward a little."

She reached out with her free hand for the chair back behind my head and then arched her back, pushing her tits out and slowly leaning towards me. I used my hand to squeeze her right tit into a slightly pointed cone aiming it at my mouth. She stopped leaning as I opened my mouth and sucked nearly all of her large sexy areola into my mouth. "Ohhhhhhhhh yeah. That is nicer," she moaned as I teased my tongue over and around her nipple. I could see her close her eyes and groan again as I let my lips slide closed so that I had her nipple between them, sucking harder to draw it into my mouth as I teased just the tip of her hard protrusion with my tongue. "Sooo good. But now my other one wants some of that attention," she said, pulling back slightly and pulling her nipple from my mouth. I repeated the attentions to her left breasts and nipple, her hips starting to rock slightly and grind against my hard shaft as I teased and licked her nipple.

Ohhhhhh God," she moaned as I switched back to her right breast again, letting my hand holding her left breast slide around her body and down to her bare ass, the thong type bottom leaving almost all of her full round ass exposed.

I let my hand roam around her butt cheeks for long minutes, my mouth moving from breast to breast as I teased her slowly up the long slope towards an orgasm. As I got braver, I let my fingers work down between her cheeks farther until the tip of my middle finger was stroking across the material covering her pussy lips. Up and down I stroked, her body leaning slightly more towards me as my teasing of her pussy coaxed her even closer to an orgasm. I worked my finger under the material and let it slip between her sopping wet lips, teasing slightly into the entrance to her vaginal depths. Her hips rocked more, grinding her clit against my hard-on, her breathing growing more ragged by the moment.

"You know. I can make that feel better," I whispered.

"Yeah? How's that?"

"Why don't you take that panty off and I'll show you."

"You aren't going to try to fuck me, are you?" she asked in a soft moan.

"Not unless you ask me to," I whispered back.

"How can I trust you?

"I gave you a beer, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but you also said you were going to play with my tits. Your hand isn't exactly on my tits."

"Well, we don't have to if you don't want," I said, pulling my finger from the entrance to her vagina.

"I didn't say I didn't want to," she said quickly, pushing herself upright. She held her nearly empty beer out for me, and I set it on the ground as she climbed off of me. She slipped the bikini bottom down and stepped out of it, leaving her completely naked except for the little slip-on shoes she had.

I reached for my shorts and pushed them down to my thighs, exposing my rock hard cock for her. "Don't want to get my shorts all messed up, hard to do laundry out here."

"Uh huh," she agreed, staring at my hard cock. "God damn that's big."

"Not to worry. You don't have to put it inside you, unless of course you WANT to."

"Yeah. Right," she said as she swung over me again. She settled herself on me, her fat outer lips and the little bit of inner lip protruding, spreading around my engorged head. She settled herself back to aim her tit towards my mouth and I reached around with one hand to stroke up and down the exposed portion of her pussy. She started rocking her hips again, this time sliding her pussy and clit along my shaft several inches before sliding back towards me and rubbing herself across my engorged head. I let my middle finger push into her pussy and start to slide in and out in time with her strokes along my dick.

As her breathing grew more ragged her strokes grew in length until she was sliding her whole pussy nearly off of my cock. Each time she did, I wondered if she was going to let it move up and nestle into the entrance to her vagina. I pulled my finger out and let my lubricated finger tease over her puckered rosebud, drawing a long deep moan from her. She slid forward a little farther, holding herself there, my cock head slowly sliding up between her lips until the tip was nestled where my finger had been moments before. "Oh my God," she moaned as she pushed back, trying to force her pussy around my fat head. "I don't know if it'll fit."

"It will," I whispered, taking the tip of my finger and gently pressing it into the very entrance of her anus.

"OH SHIT!" she cried, her body jerking at the sudden sensation. Her jerk was pushing her back down towards my cock, suddenly jamming me into her about two inches. "OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" she cried into the night as she held herself there, my finger about half an inch into her ass and my cock now stuck into her pussy. She looked down at me and began to rock her hips again, her motion slowly forcing more and more of my dick into her until I could feel my head pushing against her cervix. "Jesus that's big," she moaned as she started to rock, her motions pulling my finger tip from her butt. She lifted herself more upright, pulling her tits from my face and held the chair back behind me for balance. She began to slide long, slow strokes on and off my dick, her tits swinging under her, her rock hard nipples occasionally brushing up and down my chest.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned as she drove the both of us towards climax. On and off my dick she pushed herself, my hips trying to push up towards her as we both neared the inevitable. "Oh God, gonna come. Oh God gonna come," she moaned over and over as her body started to quiver and her pussy started to squeeze and spasm around me. She suddenly froze, her legs and arms trembling as she started to climax on my dick. I reached for her hips and lifted her slightly, so she was standing over me and started to pump my cock up into her climaxing pussy, my own orgasm only moments away.

"AHHHHH FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body spasmed and jammed up into her. I pulled her hips down onto me, driving my cock fully into her as the first massive gush of cum pumped up into her. Over and over my body jerked and added to the copious load that the girls teasing had primed.

She sat on me for long minutes, sweat running down her body and dripping from her tits as the two of us enjoyed the fading orgasms and worked to catch our breaths again.

"Oh God that felt good," she whispered as my finally softened cock slipped from her pussy. "Now I need a shower though."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. So do you. Wanna share one?"

"We could get in trouble for that."

"It's late, no one else seems to be headed that way. I dare you to. I dare you to come in the ladies shower with me. We can wash each other and who knows... maybe you'll find a way to get that back into me." It didn't take me long to agree. "Good. Let me run over and get a few things. I'll be right back. In the meantime, why don't you get rid of those shorts."

"You don't think I'll need them walking to and from?"

She grinned at me. "I'm going like this. You brave enough to do the same? All you'll need is a towel."

"Okay, come get me when you're ready," I agreed.

She climbed off me, collected her bikini and then walked quickly across the road. I pushed off my shorts and climbed out of the chair. It only took me a few moments to dig my flip-flops from my bag and a towel. I wasn't overly worried about walking there in the dark, I mean, it was full darkness now and the only light between here and there was right at the shower house. As long as there weren't any other women in there, it'd be alright. It wasn't the first time I'd been naked in a public place. One of the women I'd hooked up with in a motel wanted to be fucked in the park and a different one stripped us both in the hotel stairwell to get screwed. If I could do that, I guess I could walk in the dark naked.

I sat in my chair naked, having turned off the lantern and turned on the little light hanging from the top of the tent. No one could really see much with my towel laying on my lap anyway. Naomi walked back over, carrying her towel and what looked like a bottle of soap, wearing absolutely nothing. "Ready?"

"Yeah," I answered, getting up. We walked the couple hundred yards along the curving road towards the shower house, the pool of light the only real light other than the moon filtering through the trees above us. She held my hand and walked as if this were perfectly normal.

"Not used to being naked?"

"Out like this? No. You?"

"Well, some of the bikini's I wear are pretty revealing, especially when wet, so it's not all that much different. Especially in the dark. If it were sunny, I don't think I'd be quite this brave. You ever been out naked like this?"

"I had someone that wanted to be fucked in the park once, that was pretty public, even though it was after dark. And one time I had someone wanna get naked in a hotel stairwell. We did that."

"Had sex there? Ohhhhh that is naughty."

"Not any more than going to shower in the ladies shower house," I chuckled as we stepped into the pool of light. She opened the door, and I could hear a shower running, meaning we weren't going to be alone. "This isn't a good idea," I whispered.

"Come on. She'll be long gone by the time we're done," she whispered back, pulling on my arm to drag me into the shower house. We looked down the line of shower stalls and she pulled me all the way to the end one, past the one that was already in use. She pushed me into the two part stall, the outer part with a bench and the shower part with a sunken floor to contain the water. She hung both our towels on the door and left it standing open. She reached into the shower part and turned on the water and adjusted it before stepping into the sunken floor portion under the spray. She pulled me into the small cubicle and pushed the shower curtain back open after I pulled it closed. "Come on. You're not the bashful type, are you?" she whispered as she opened the bottle of soap and squirted some across her chest and then some on mine. She closed the bottle and tossed it onto the bench before putting her hands on me and starting to rub the soap around. I reciprocated, rubbing the soap around her tits and working it down her stomach until I was rubbing one hand between her legs, teasing her pussy.

"Yeah. Do that," she moaned loudly as I rubbed my middle finger between her lips, stroking her clit while my other teased her soapy nipples. The water stopped spraying apparently being on some kind of timer, but that didn't stop her from wanting my hands to keep working her. "Don't stop," she moaned as she jerked on my cock. "Make me come," she gasped as I curled my finger up into her pussy as she leaned back and lifted one foot to place it on the wall behind me.

I stroked my finger in and out of her pussy as she played with my rock hard dick, rubbing the tip of my head around her hairless mound, but not quite low enough to get to her pussy. "Shit. Gonna come!" she squeaked loudly, the only sound in the shower house now. Her legs trembled, and I could feel her pussy clenching around my finger as she climaxed in front of me. She stood on one leg for almost a minute before she turned the water on again and rinsed herself off. She turned me around, facing the back wall and the shower head and stood behind me. I waited for her to wrap her arms around me and rinse me off, but she didn't. I looked over my shoulder just in time to see her darting out of the shower stall, taking both towels and her soap bottle with her.

"Shit," I swore quietly, quickly rinsing myself off. I stepped out of the shower stall, realizing I had nothing at all to cover myself with, not even my towel. I stepped out of the changing room portion into the aisle that led past all the stalls just as one of the other stalls opened. A middle-aged woman stepped out with a towel wrapped around her body. She froze, the shower stall door held open, blocking the aisle so I couldn't get past as I stood dripping with my hard dick sticking out at her. She stared at me for long seconds before her eyes traveled down to my hard-on sticking out lewdly at her. She stood for even longer seconds, staring at me, before she looked up at me and grinned.

"Ladies room? That's brave," she said, not making any move to close the door so I could get past.

"It was a friendly bet," I answered lamely.

"Did you win or lose?"

"Somehow I think I lost."

"Sounded like your friend didn't," she said with a knowing grin.

"Um... yeah, she didn't."

"I could loan you my towel."

"That would be great," I answered.

"Come and take it off of me, if you want it."

"Ummm. You're sure?"

"Oh yeah," she said, stepping a little closer to me, but still holding the door so it blocked the path past her.

I stepped closer to her and gently pulled the towel where it was wrapped around her breasts. As I pulled it, it unwound from around her, leaving her naked. She had big soft, droopy tits and a considerable sized bush of graying curls on her mound, but otherwise a surprisingly trim body for an older woman, well, at least older than me.

"Oh darn. Now I don't have anything to wear," she said, stepping towards me, her hand leaving the door but now her whole body blocking my path. "But I'm willing to let you borrow it, for a price."

"A price?"

She grinned. "Listening to you and your friend was pretty stimulating. Let's just say that if I'm going to get that satisfied, it'd have to be here. You interested in cooling the fire you started?"

"You want to have sex with me?"

"Maybe," she said, pressing both hands to my chest and gently pushing me back towards the shower stall I'd come out of. She gently pushed me back into it and didn't stop until I was in the shower portion. She turned around and pulled the bench out from the wall and bent over it, pushing her ass out at me. She wiggled her ass side to side expectantly, pushing back until her ass cheeks rubbed against my hard on. "So why don't you see what you can do with that."

I had to admit that I was pretty turned on the way Naomi had left me hanging, so who was I to argue. I grabbed my dick and rubbed my engorged head up and down her surprisingly wet slit, her copious inner lips spreading around me as I settled my head into the entrance to her vagina. I slowly pushed my head into her, letting her body expand around me.

"Oh damn," she moaned softly. "Just so you know...I've never done anything like this before."

"What, had sex with a strange man?"

"Had sex with any man other than my husband," she moaned as I stroked into her in short little strokes, working more of my dick into her as her juices lubricated my shaft.

"Well, I hope it won't be a disappointment," I said softly as I started stroking into her. I slid almost all the way out and then thrust back in, jamming my cock all the way in until my thighs slapped her bare ass. I reached down past her body and cupped both her tits, capturing them from swinging. I alternately pinched and twisted both nipples and squeezed her big soft tits, while I pounded my cock in and out of her.

"Oh damn," she moaned over and over as I plunged into her, the feeling of my growing need racing towards climax. "Oh damn. I think...oh shit. I'm coooooommmmmmmiiiiiiing," she squeaked loudly as her body shuddered and then stiffened, the only indication of her orgasm was the stiffness of her body and the squeezing of her vaginal walls around me. It was only half a dozen more strokes before I began to empty into her, my body jamming my shaft fully into her and spurting a gush of cum deep in her pussy. The two of us stood there, panting, feeling my cock jerking and twitching deep inside her for almost a full minute before she pulled herself off my shaft. She stood up and turned around to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me to her. She pressed her lips to mine in a long wet kiss. "Thank you," she whispered before letting go of me. She stepped back and walked out of the little room. I followed a moment later, pulling the dropped towel from the floor and wrapping it around my waist. She'd stepped into the cubicle she was in previously and stood, with the door still open blocking the aisle, pulling on a pair of underwear.

"So, you had something else to wear."

"Guilty. I was actually standing here, fingering myself when I heard her go by. I guessed she left you hanging. I didn't know you didn't have anything to wear. I was just taking a chance at catching you before you left. I'm glad you didn't," she said as she pulled a thin nightshirt over her head, the hem falling down well past her butt. She stepped towards me again and reached up to wrap her arms around me. She pressed her tits to my chest and then her lips to mine. "I may need to come back and shower again in the morning," she whispered. "If you happen to still be around, maybe you could help me wash my hair?"

I chuckled. "We'll see," I whispered back before gently pushing her hips back to disengage us. She nodded and stepped far enough out to close the door after she picked up her little shower caddy. The two of us walked out of the shower house together and down the road. We stopped at my campsite, and she tugged the towel off of me. She tossed it over her shoulder to free her hand, which reached down to find my dick and stroke it.

"I wish I had time to throw you on the ground and ride you," she whispered as she stepped closer to me, pressing her shirt covered tits against my bare chest.

"Still horny?" I asked softly as I slipped my arms around her, reaching down with my hands to squeeze her butt.

"Surprisingly, yes," she answered a little breathlessly.

I grinned and used my fingers to bunch up her night shirt until I had my hands on her panties. I slipped my hands up enough to get my fingers into them and then pushed them down, forcing the material down over her butt. She let me kneel in front of her, my hands dragging her underwear down her legs as I did. I knelt in front of her and coaxed her to lift her right foot, pulling the panties off over it and then the left. Before she could set her left foot back down, I pulled it to hook over my shoulder. I pushed the hem of the shirt up enough to expose her curl covered mound and then leaned my face towards her, gently kissing her thigh and then her pussy lips. I used my fingers to tease her lips apart and then licked slowly up her slit to her now exposed clit.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck." She shivered as my tongue teased her clit, flicking over and around her hard nub. We stood there for long minutes, my tongue dipping between her lips as far back as I could reach before sliding up to her clit again. I shifted one hand under her butt to help hold her up, allowing two fingers to stick slightly into her exposed tunnel. I pulled away and looked up at her, her hands still holding onto my head and stroking my short hair. I unhooked her leg from my shoulder, a look of disappointment crossing her face in the tree filtered moonlight. I grabbed the towel from the ground where it had fallen and stood up. It only took me a moment to pull her the few feet to the tailgate of the truck. I put the towel on it and then pulled her to the tailgate. I pushed the night shirt up, letting her lift her arms for me to pull it all the way off before I pushed her back against the tailgate.