A Night in the Campground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn. I'm gonna come," she moaned loudly. "Make me come around you. Make me come like you did last night!" I wiggled my hand from under hers, abandoning her breast, sliding my hand down to her leg. I coaxed her to lift her leg and rest it on mine, the position spreading her legs slightly. I slipped my hand between her thighs and let my fingers stroke up her pussy from where my cock was sliding in and out of her to her now excited clit. I let my finger rest on it, gently moving it in small circles, getting even louder moans and gasps from her. "Oh god. I'm coming!" she said in a squeaky voice as her leg started to tremble. I shifted slightly, pumping my cock harder into her, driving deep into her as her pussy clenched and spasmed around me, almost as if it were trying to draw me deeper. I could feel my own climax growing closer, the sounds of her orgasm pushing my own ever closer. "Come for me. I wanna feel you coming in me," she moaned. "Ohhhhh God you are soooo fucking big! Come for me. Come for me baby!" she moaned moments before my body jerked.

I pulled my hand from between her legs and back up to her chest, pulling her tightly to me while I grasped her tit again, my cock jerking and pumping shot after shot of cum into her pussy.

"That's it baby. That's what I wanted to feel. God you make me feel so good."

"Glad I do," I answered breathlessly as I held her, trying to catch my breath.

I heard the tent zipper unzip. I twisted around enough to see a blonde head tossing something into the tent and then disappear again. I pulled from Tina and looked at the floor, my sheets and duffel laying in the tent along with what looked like a night shirt. "This must be for you," I said, reaching for the shirt and handing it Tina.

"Yeah. I think so," she said, rolling over on the bed to look at me. "I wish I wasn't so fat."

"Like I said last night, you aren't fat."

"Well, not skinny either," she said as I watched either Linda or Shelly walk from the camper onto the road towards the showers.

"Hey, you wanna get her back?"

"Who?"

"Linda."

"Okay. How do we do that?"

"She just went to the showers. Steal her clothes and lock her out of the camper for a while. Tell them not to let her in until I say so."

"She might like that."

"Maybe. We'll see."

"Still a good idea though," she said as she got up and pulled the shirt on. She looked around the floor and found her shoes and then slipped out of the tent, walking quickly towards the shower house. About five minutes later she came back with her arms full of a towel and some clothes.

I pulled on some shorts and sat in my chair while Tina tossed Linda's clothes into my tent and then brought a chair over to my site. We sat and waited. A guy was walking down the road towards the bathrooms. "Hey, buddy."

"Yeah?"

"Got a minute."

"Maybe, what's up?"

"In a couple minutes a young lady is going to come walking back from the showers completely naked. She's getting payback for playing a trick on them last night. They're locking her out of the camper until she makes herself climax in front of anyone out here. So, if you want to watch..."

He grinned. "Yeah, I'll watch," he said, sitting on the tailgate of my truck. Sure enough, about five minutes later a very wet, clearly pissed off Linda came tromping back from the showers.

"Shelly! I'm gonna nail you for this!" she practically shouted as she walked into camp.

"Might not want to shout too loud. As I heard it, they wouldn't let you back in until you stood there and made yourself come for me."

"What?"

"You were the one that wanted to play show and tell. Well, Tina and I had a nice night, now it's your turn."

"Wait, why would they do..."

"They didn't. I did. I didn't like being made a fool of last night. Nice game by the way, leaving me naked in the showers like that. By the way, the woman that was in there with me, she had fun too. Now it's your turn to show us something."

"They're really not going to let me in until I do?"

"That's what I said."

"Oh shit."

"What was it you said? You didn't mind being naked? Well, here's your chance to really show it off. Give us a nice look at your pussy while you make yourself come," I called to her.

"That the way you want it?"

"It seems fair," I answered.

She walked to one of the camp chairs and picked it up, carrying it over to our campsite. She set it down near the fire pit, facing me. She sat down and spread her legs, hooking them over the arms of the oversized bag chair. Her pussy was shaved completely bare, only a small amount of dark grayish inner lip protruding from her otherwise well-tanned pussy. "You like the view?" she asked as she reached between her legs and stroked her pussy lips.

"Very nice. You tan naked outside or in a bed?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," she said with a grin as she let her pointer finger slip between her lips and draw slowly up her slit.

"I can guess, but I'd like to think it was outside," I answered.

"Sometimes it is," she said as she closed her eyes. "In fact, I'm going to sit here and think about just that. Laying out in the yard, all naked and covered in oil. I have a neighbor that likes to look. He's kind of cute. I wouldn't mind if he walked over some time and played with me. Touched my tits," she whispered as she lifted a hand to her breast and gently pinched and twisted one nipple. "And reached down to play with my pussy. I can almost feel his fingers teasing up and down my slit, working between them to reach my clit," she said before sliding her finger across her own clit and drawing a quick breath. "Yeah, I can imagine him doing that while I undo his pants and pull out his hard-on. I don't think he's as big as you are, but I bet he'd fill me up really well," she half moaned, her eyes closed and two of her fingers pushing into her vagina. "Ohhhhhh yeah. I can just see him moving between my legs and pushing it right into me."

I could tell she was getting damn turned on, but I also noticed out of the corner of my eye, Tina, her legs spread apart, and the hem of her shirt pulled up enough to let her stroke her own pussy while Linda described her neighbor doing her.

"Oh yeah. I bet he'd love to push in and out of me. His wife is kinda cute, but she's a tight ass bitch, so I bet he wouldn't mind at all feeding that cock into me. Sliding it in and out, feeling my hot wet pussy around his cock. Oh yeah. That's it Carl. Put it in. Just push it right into me," she moaned.

Tina got up quietly and stepped over to me, pulling the front of my shorts down and then pulling my rock hard cock up to point at the air. She shifted over my dick and rubbed my head between her lips and then slowly sat down on me as Linda pictured her neighbor fucking her.

"Yeah. In and out Carl. Fuck my hot little cunt. You know you want to. You watch me so often, peeking over the fence to watch me. Come on in and touch me. Play with my pussy and shove your cock in me."

"Uhhhhh," Tina groaned as she settled down on my shaft, her eyes closed as she let me penetrate deep into her, too turned on to complain about our guest watching. Well, he wasn't watching her much anyway. He was much more interested in watching Linda. So interested in fact that he was standing up, his dick pulled out of his shorts, stroking it and moving closer to her naked body inch by inch.

"That's it Carl. Fuck me. Fuck my hot little cunt. Show that bitch of a wife of yours what a man can do to a pussy!" she moaned as she plunged two fingers in and out of her own pussy frantically. I could hear her fingers squishing in and out of herself as she drove them in hard, pretending it was her neighbor fucking her. "OH SHIT!" she squealed loudly as she arched her back and pulled her fingers from her pussy. She pulled on her lips with both hands, spreading them wide as she spurted a gush of juice out into the air between us. Our guest, whose name I didn't even know, stood there, staring for a fraction of a second before his own cock spurted the first gush of cum out at Linda.

The two of them spurted several times, her cum landing in the dirt between us and his landing all over her shuddering spasming body.

"Oh fuck. Sorry about that," he mumbled before tucking his still hard dick into his pants and walking quickly out of camp towards the showers.

"Jesus! Did he just come all over me?" she asked, looking down at the cum splattered on her chest and stomach and then back at his now retreating back.

"Who fucking cares?" Tina mumbled as she bounced on me, reaching for her shirt and pulling it up and off, leaving her naked again. She reached for my hands and pulled them up to her wildly bouncing tits. "God, make me come again," she moaned softly.

"Jesus," she groused again as she stood up and walked towards her camp wiping his cum off her as best as she could. "Now I need another fucking shower."

I grinned and squeezed her tits, using the finger and thumb of each hand to squeeze and twist her hard nipples while she slid her hot pussy up and down my shaft. It seemed like the floodgates were open and she couldn't get enough of it, as she bounced on me, completely oblivious to the older couple walking down the gravel road towards the shower house.

"Tell me that doesn't turn you on," I heard the woman say, drawing my attention to them. It only took a few moments before I realized it was the woman from last night, and presumably her husband. I hoped there wouldn't be any trouble which distracted me considerably from the sexy pussy riding my cock.

"So they're naked," he answered.

"And that bulge in your shorts is what? A tennis ball you forgot to leave at the camper?"

"I didn't say seeing her naked wasn't fun to look at."

"I'd do that to you."

"What?"

"Strip and fuck you like that, if you'd let me."

"Why would I wanna see you strip where anyone could see you?"

"What? You don't think my body is good looking enough for that?"

"I didn't say that, but who wants to look at an old woman's body?"

"The hell you say!" she said, stopping in the middle of the road. "You wanna try that again?"

I was glad that Tina was about to push over the edge and climax on me, because I had a hunch the argument in the driveway was about to become a serious distraction.

"Just that no one wants to see old people's bodies," he said again, digging the hole even deeper.

"Really? You're sure you wanna stay with that? Not something like, damn you're a sexy woman and I wouldn't mind seeing you naked anywhere you want to strip?"

"I'm just sayin'," he answered, starting to pull the dirt in on top of him as he stood in the bottom of the hole he just dug for himself.

"Maybe we should just see about that," I heard her say just as Tina started to climax on me, her pussy squeezing and spasming around my shaft as her legs trembled.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck yeeesssssss!" she moaned loudly as she sat on me, no longer bouncing, but just enjoying the orgasm washing over her.

Looking past Tina, I could see the woman in the road starting to pull her shirt up and off. In a few moments it hit the gravel and she bent to push her shorts down her body, dragging her underwear with them. She bent, her ass sticking out at me, showing me her pussy as she worked her clothes over her shoes. She stood there for a few seconds, waiting for a response from her husband, who did nothing but stare. "Alright then," she said turning and walking towards me. "How about you? Interested in playing with an old woman's body?" she asked, giving me a little grin and wink. "My husband doesn't think my body is sexy enough to be naked in public. What do you think?"

Tina looked around, her fading orgasm letting some of that bashfulness slip back out again. She pushed off of me and crossed her arms over her tits before running to the camper across the road, running right past the guy in the road.

"Well now. This IS interesting, isn't it?" the woman asked, stepping towards me. She reached out for my pussy juice covered cock and wrapped her hand around it as much as she could and began to stroke it. "Does this old body look sexy to you? Sexy enough to fuck?"

"With your husband standing right there?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I didn't say I was going to fuck you, I asked if you thought my body was sexy enough to fuck? If I sat right there on that tailgate and spread my legs, would you wanna fuck me?"

I chuckled, understanding what she was doing. "Well, you're already naked, so if you walk over there and sit down, if your husband doesn't come fuck you, I'd be happy to."

She winked at me again and let go of my dick. She turned and walked over to the tailgate and sat on the edge, leaning back and lifting her legs much the way I had her the night before. "You mean like this?"

I got up from my chair and stepped over the few feet to the truck and stood between her legs. I let my shaft press against her pussy lips and reached up her body to her tits, grabbing both of them and squeezing them. "Something like that," I agreed as I let her grind her pussy against my dick.

"How about it Gary? You wanna come fill my pussy or should I let this hot stud take care of it. It's not every day you're gonna find me naked on the tailgate of a truck. Better not miss the chance."

"Right there, in public like this?"

"This guy doesn't seem to be bothered," she said, reaching down for my cock and pushing me back so she could rub my head up and down her slit, spreading her lips with it. "Mmmmmmmm. Such a nice hard cock. Is yours hard yet Gary? Or should I let him push this right into me?"

"You wouldn't," he responded.

"Gary, you have ten seconds to get over here and fuck me or so help me, I will!"

"You wouldn't," he repeated.

I could see the look on her face, one of determination. She pulled on my cock, coaxing me to push into her a little bit, my head spreading her as my head started to slide in. I could tell by the way she was holding me she didn't want me to slide all the way in, just a little bit, just enough to tease her husband into action. "Ohhhhh fuck he feels so big. You sure you don't want to come over here and fill me? It's not every day I'm going to offer something like this. You better take advantage while you can."

"In public like this?" he asked again, still not moving.

"Honey, I'm horny as hell at the moment. I have a fat cock already starting to inch into me. I swear to God, if you don't come over here and fuck me, I'm going to let him put it all the way in." He didn't move from the road and she pulled on my cock a little more, inching a little more of me into her. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes. You sure you wanna let him do this and not you? If I'm not worried about being naked, why the hell should you be?"

He finally moved off the road and walked towards us. I pulled from her as she gave me a smile and a wink. I quickly moved out of the way as he unzipped his pants and fished out his cock.

"Drop your pants honey. I don't wanna get bit by a damn zipper. If I can be naked you can sure as hell drop your pants."

"Uh. Okay," he mumbled, undoing his pants and letting them fall.

"Oh yeah. That's what I want lover. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she moaned as he sunk himself into her.

I shook my head, pulled my shorts back up from my thighs and went to my tent. I grabbed a towel and my shower and shave stuff. I walked to the middle of the road and picked up her clothes and tossed them into my chair before starting the walk to the showers, which I seemed to need again after the aborted one last night.

"Hey!" I heard Linda call as I was starting down the road. I paused a second and turned around to find her almost running from the camper with a towel around herself. "You going to the showers?"

"I am," I answered, not particularly sure I wanted anything to do with her after how she treated her friend. "But after last night..."

"Oh. I'm not Linda. I'm Shelly," she said quickly.

"Oh," I answered non-committally as I turned and started to walk again.

"Um. Would you like some company?" she asked sounding hopeful.

"Why? Didn't you have enough fun at my expense last night?"

"That was Linda. She can go a bit overboard," Shelly answered.

"Didn't exactly answer my question."

She took a deep breath and sighed. "Okay. Maybe we were a little hard on Tina, but damn she enjoyed it, didn't she? I mean she said she wanted to get screwed, and well....she sure as hell did. That's all she can talk about now, is how good it felt. I was just wondering..."

"If I'd fuck you?"

I looked over and saw her blushing a little. "Something like that."

I paused in the road and looked at her. I reached for the towel around her body and pulled it, pulling it off and leaving her naked. "It'll be on my terms."

"Okay."

"Men's showers."

"Okay," she said a little hesitantly.

"And you don't get to wear anything, at all, until we're back at camp."

She stood for a second thinking about it. I shrugged and turned to start to walk away, still holding her towel. "Okay," she said quickly, almost running the three steps to catch up. "Nothing to wear until we get back. But you have to promise to fuck me."

"Trust me, I will," I answered her as I continued to walk. She walked next to me, stark naked, not that there were all that many people to notice. The men's showers were empty when we got there, so there wasn't anyone else to see us. I walked to the counter with the sinks and slapped the counter. "Put your ass up here. Ever shaved a man?"

"His beard? No," she answered as she hoisted herself up on the counter.

"You will now," I said as I set my kit bag on the counter and started to pull out my shaving stuff. "Your first task is to get me hard," I said as I stepped between her legs.

"I can do that," she said, reaching down with both hands for my half hard dick, she lifted her feet and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me towards her until my balls were pressed against her pussy. "Wanna play with my tits while I work on this?"

"I wouldn't mind," I answered, reaching up to both perky little B cup tits. I cupped each one and played with them, squeezing them and letting my fingers tease her quickly hardening nipples while she gently stroked and twisted her hands on my growing hard-on. "You might want to think about putting that in you pretty soon, since that's where I plan on having it while you shave me."

"You're going to fuck me while I shave you?" she asked in surprise.

"Honey, I plan on leaving it in you the entire time, including in the shower. Since you guys seemed intent on using me, I'm going to use you for my pleasure. Oh, don't worry," I said as she started to object. "I'll make sure you have a good climax when I'm done."

She paused her strokes for a few seconds and then loosened her legs around me. "Then I guess I better get to fucking you." She pushed my cock down to her pussy and rubbed my head up and down her already wet slit. She nestled me into her vaginal entrance and used her legs and hands on my hips to pull me towards her. "You know..." she gasped as she forced my head into her. "I don't do this a lot."

"What? Tease guys until they fuck you?" I asked, surprised at how tight she was. I moved my hands from her tits down to her hips and slipped them around to her ass, pulling her towards me as I slowly sunk into her pussy.

"Oh, no. Teasing guys is easy. Especially in the neighborhood. Stepping outside naked or sunbathing naked in our back yard. It's the fucking part I don't do very often," she said breathlessly as she stopped pulling me towards her, my cock only about half way into her tight pussy. "Oh, damn you're fat. I've heard about huge cocks like this."

"I've seen bigger," I answered as I pushed and pulled a little, working my dick in and out of her an inch or so.