A Night in the Campground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I haven't done any," she moaned as I worked myself deeper and deeper into her with short little strokes. "God, I feel like you're going to split me wide open."

"I doubt that'll happen," I said as I held myself into her with my head jammed against her cervix, still two inches of me sticking out of her wet lips. "Why not just let that sit a while."

"Good idea," she panted. "So, what now?"

I handed her a can of shaving cream. "Lather my face."

She nodded and squirted some cream on her hand and used her fingers of her other hand to dip into it and spread around my stubbly cheeks. She was still rubbing it around when the husband from the campsite fuck walked in, stopping to stare at me. "Another?"

I looked at him. "I'm surprised. I'd have thought you'd have jumped at the chance to shower with your wife."

"Over there? But someone else is already in there," he protested.

"Look, there aren't that many people in this campground, and from what I can tell, none of them are going to complain. So go shower with her, and if you see another naked woman, great. I'd be willing to bet your wife wouldn't let you get done showering without trying to have sex again."

"You think?"

"I'm pretty sure," I answered. "Hell, look at me. Anybody complaining because I have a naked woman in here with me?"

"Not me," he said with a grin.

"So go shower with your wife, and if she doesn't object, put her ass on the counter and fuck her. You never know what it might start down the road!"

"Yeah. Maybe so," he said as he walked back out of the shower house.

"You really think she won't complain?"

"I'm pretty sure after the way she fucked me last night that she'll welcome the change," I whispered. "Now. Shave? Just like you do to your pussy." She used my razor to gently remove the stubble while I held her ass in my hands and slowly stroked myself in and out of her. I didn't want to press too hard to make her cut me, but at the same time I wanted to do it enough to keep my excitement growing. Once she finished and rinsed my razor I stroked into her harder, working both of us closer to climax before abruptly stopping and pulling from her. "I think it's time for the shower."

"OH damn. You could have just kept doing that," she panted. "I was getting so damn close."

"I know," I said with a grin. "But trust me, we'll finish this." I pulled back and stepped to one of the shower stalls. I stepped in, leaving the door standing open like Naomi had the night before, and turned on the water. I handed Shelly the bottle of body wash and let her start washing me while I played with her nipples, teasing and squeezing them to keep her body from forgetting just what we had been doing. It didn't take her long to finish washing me and start playing with my cock again.

I lifted one of her legs, setting it so she could hold herself propped between the two side walls of the stall and stepped to her. I squatted down a little to bring my head back to her pussy and then pushed up into her, a long, slow moan of pleasure escaping her lips as I pushed ever deeper into her. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned. "Fuck me. Make me come, please!?"

"Uh huh," I grunted as I started pushing in and out of her, this time allowing my climax to build more quickly, and with mine, hers. The water timed out and we still stood in the cubicle, stuffing my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I could feel her body responding, her hips trying to rock to grind her clit into my shaft and her legs trembling slightly as her orgasm built. Over and over my dick pushed deep into her, the need to complete, the urgency to keep stroking growing more undeniable with each passing moment.

"OH SHIT!" she suddenly cried as her body stiffened, her already tight pussy squeezing me so tightly that it nearly stopped my shaft from pushing back into her. I shifted my hands to her ass and pulled it towards me as I thrust up into her, jamming my cock hard into her half a dozen and then a dozen more strokes.

"UHHHH FUCK!" I grunted as my body spasmed, jamming me hard into her and gushing what little cum I had left in my balls up into her. My body spasmed over and over as she climaxed on my dick until we were left standing, panting heavily. I reached over and turned the water on, the cold water hitting us before it warmed. I eased my dick from her and let her stand as we rinsed each other off. "I think we're done."

"Oh yeah. If I can walk," she said with a little giggle. "God damn my pussy feels like I had a log in it," she said as she kind of waddled out of the shower stall.

I chuckled and walked to the counter, picked up my towel and dried myself off. I stepped into the shorts I'd brought and packed my kit bag. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be," she said as I walked towards the door. She followed me out of the shower house and down the road towards our campsites. She stopped in the middle of the road and turned to face me. She pulled her body to mine, pressing her tits to my chest as she lifted herself to kiss me. She gave me a long, wet, slow kiss before pushing away and wordlessly heading back to her camper, her bare ass wiggling enticingly. It was already late morning, and I hadn't decided what I was going to do that day yet. I walked back to my tent, climbed in and flopped down, already tired.

By lunch time I'd woken from my nap. The camper across the street was gone. In some ways I was glad and in some ways, disappointed. I set about cooking myself some food since I'd skipped breakfast. Maybe I'd just stay the day and relax. I had no place I had to be, so why not? After brunch I walked up to the office to pay for another day's camping. I walked in and pressed the little door bell to let them know someone was there.

"Hi there!" the young lady said as she came out of what I assumed was a residence behind the office. She had on short shorts and a snug t-shirt that seemed to be molded to her full round tits, two prominent bumps pushing the material out on either side of chest. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah. I need to pay for another night. I think I'm just going to hang out today."

"Oh? Well, we can arrange that," she said with a smile, pulling out the papers for my one night. "That'll be another sixty dollars." I handed her my card to let her run it through the machine. "You know," she said quietly. "There was a lot of interesting stuff going on around here last night," she said, holding my card and leaning over onto the counter so she was leaning on her elbows, her big tits pushing out and down between her arms.

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. Seems there was at least one man in the ladies showers last night."

"Really?" I asked innocently.

"As long as no one complains, I'm not about to tell people to stop what they're doing. I mean on some slow days I'll go take a dip in the pool and my swimsuit might accidently fall off or something. That ever happen to you?"

"My swimsuit fall off or seeing someone's swimsuit fall off?" I asked.

"Maybe both?" she asked, shifting and crossing her arms on the counter so that her hands were near each breast.

"Hmmm. Can't say I have."

"Mom was kind of surprised last night too. She said she saw a few people headed to the showers without anything on. I told her it made sense, since you didn't wear anything in the shower," she said with a giggle. "She didn't think it was funny, but I think she was kind of having fun looking," she said, one thumb slowly stroking her own nipple. "Especially a the big hardon the guy had wagging around."

"I see. Is that how she found out there was a man in the ladies showers?"

"Well, she saw a man go in there and was going to chase him out, but when she got to the shower house, she said she didn't have the heart to spoil whoever was having fun."

"Oh, well, maybe that was the best thing," I said as she continued to tease her nipple.

"Seemed kind of disappointed though."

"Yeah? About what?"

"Well, it's been an awfully long time since she's had any of that kind of fun."

"I see."

"It's kind of hot today, isn't it?"

"Seems like it," I agreed as she used her fingers to pull on the front of her t-shirt, working the hem of her shirt up her body until she had it bunched up over the top of both her round tits, the bare creamy white orbs sticking out over her arms, both nipples standing erect from the center of the pink circular areola on each mound.

"Well, anyway. I know mom has to clean the showers later. There's the ladies and the men's and then the little one by the pool. As hot as it's supposed to be today, after she finished the other ones and did the little outside one by the pool, she wouldn't be wearing all that much."

"Kind of like you?"

"Maybe even less than me. She might even just decide to take a dip in the pool."

"In the pool where swimsuits sometimes fall off?"

"Uh huh. Usually around the middle of the afternoon...if it happens. I mean not that she always has a swimsuit on. One time I saw her just take her clothes off and get in the water that way. Never know, something might coax her to do that again."

"I see. And what do you suppose would coax her to do that?" I asked as I stepped closer to the counter and leaned on it, my arms crossed so my hands were near hers. My face was only a few fractions of an inch from hers as I let my right hand reach across hers and gently run one finger across her hard exposed nipple.

"Well, she said the guy she saw go in the shower was pretty hunky. Been a while since she called any guy hunky. Well, anyway, if that hunky guy just happened to be around and just happened to have his swimsuit fall off in the pool, never know what might happen," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

I chuckled and asked her quietly, "Are you trying to fix me up with your mom?"

She blushed a bit. "Well, the way the ladies in the RV were talking when they checked out... well, it seems that you're not afraid of a little fun... and well... mom hasn't had any of that kind of fun in a long time."

"That's what you said," I answered, still stroking her nipple, letting my finger run around and around it.

"You know, I'm thinking..." she said as she moved her arms so that her tits were completely exposed in front of me. She set the card back on the counter and whispered, "If you wanted to stay tonight no charge, I'm sure mom wouldn't mind. Especially if you wanted to hang out around the pool this afternoon?"

"I see. I suppose I could arrange to hang out by the pool a while," I answered quietly, straightening up. I reached out and cupped both big soft tits, letting my thumbs stroke back and forth across her hard nipples. "Around the middle of the afternoon... Any chance your swim-suit might fall off too?"

She looked at me with a little surprise on her face. "At the same time?"

"Well, if you're going to give me a free night..." I answered her, giving her tits a gentle squeeze.

"Maybe," she said with a grin. "You never know."

"In that case, I guess I'll just hang out here today and see what kind of fun drops by," I answered her with a grin before turning and walking out of the office. I really didn't have any plans. I just hoped mom looked half as good as the daughter.