A Night in the Campground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back, propping herself up with her elbows as I lifted her legs, her ass half hanging off the edge of the gate. I stepped between her legs and let go of one leg to grab my again hard dick. "This what you want?" I whispered in the dark as I rubbed my head up and down her slit.

"Ohhhhh yessss," she hissed softly, closing her eyes as I pressed my head between her lips and into her vagina. "Ohhhhh God yessss," she moaned as I pressed deeper. I started to push in and out, my short strokes lengthening as her juices lubricated me. In and out I stroked my cock as I moved my hand around her thigh, trapping her leg between my arm and my chest. I held her leg high in the air as I pumped in and out of her, my fingers now stroking her lips around her excited clit. I pressed my thumb between her lips to rub little circles on her clit, her soft delicate pussy lips closing around my thumb as she panted for breath. Her orgasm raced towards climax as my fat head stroked and caressed her tender vaginal walls and my thumb continued to tease her hard excited clit. I slid my left hand up her body to capture one of her wildly rolling tits, squeezing it and pinching her hard nipple gently between my thumb and finger. I twisted her nipple as I continued to assault her pussy, driving harder into her as her orgasm started to approach its pinnacle.

"Oh shit!" she squeaked loudly as her whole body seemed to dissolve in shudders and trembles. I continued stroking into her, trying to drive her climax as high and as long as I could. My thrusting cock pushed and teased her climax for nearly a full minute before she reached down and pressed her fingers against my stomach to stop my strokes. "Oh my God. Enough," she moaned softly. "Ohhhh Lord what an orgasm."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I answered, letting her leg down. I helped her sit up, my hard cock still in her pussy as she pulled herself towards me. "I better go. Gary is going to get worried about me."

"I understand," I whispered as I picked up her nightshirt and helped her put it back on. She held herself tight to me, her legs wrapped around mine, holding my still hard cock inside her as long as possible. With a soft sigh she let her legs loose of mine and I stepped back, pulling from inside her.

"God, I hate to leave a cock like that," she said with a grin. "But I guess I'll just have to find a way to get Gary to fuck me like this."

"Try taking him to the women's showers. Being naughty is a huge turn on for most guys. If he happens to see another naked woman at the same time, just think what that might do for you two."

"He might just like that," she giggled. "Wonder if I can find a way to let him see someone without him knowing I know? I bet I could get Betty to flash him."

"Now you're thinking naughty," I chuckled as I helped her off the tailgate. She collected her towel and panties and then leaned to me to kiss me before walking silently off into the night.

I watched her walk off into the night before heading to my tent. I unzipped the door and then bent to close it back again. With all the windows still open, I crawled onto the big queen-sized air mattress that took up most of the tent. "HOLY SHIT!" I cried in surprise when I touched something on the bed I wasn't expecting. I jumped up and frantically felt around for the little LED light that hung from the ceiling hook. I turned it on and saw the brunette from the camper across the way laying on my air mattress, completely naked, covering her eyes from the light. "What the hell?" I asked with a bit quieter voice as my pounding heart slowly put itself back in my chest.

"Hi," she said, moving one hand from her eyes with a nervous wave.

"What the hell are you doing here? And what the hell are you doing naked in my tent?"

"I...Um....I'm..."

"Come on. Get up and go back home," I said, reaching a hand out towards her. "I'm ready for some sleep."

"I can't," she said quietly. "I'm locked out."

"Well...Get dressed or something."

"Can't do that either. I don't have any clothes."

"No clothes?" I asked, looking around and realizing that my duffel bag and all the sheets and blankets were missing as well. "Shit! Whose hairbrained idea was this? Those two sisters?" I asked angrily. She made a face that left me to believe I was right. "And Naomi? She was supposed to keep me busy while they did this?"

"Sorta. But it wasn't her idea. They said if she didn't, they'd tell her mom that she'd been drinking with you."

"And that's a horrible thing? Drinking with me? Not having sex with a strange man?"

"It is if you come from a teetotalling family. Don't even get started on how they feel about her having sex."

"Jesus," I swore quietly.

"Oh yeah. Definitely."

"No. I mean... never mind. So why you? I guess I'm supposed to have sex with you?"

"Let's just say that...well...I haven't been with a lot of guys."

"So?"

"So, I haven't been with a lot of guys, like at all."

"So?"

"So, Linda and Shelly are determined to get me laid on this trip," she answered.

"And I'm their current target?"

"Well, you have to admit, you did respond to the teases."

"Which you started."

"Yeah, I did. I didn't honestly think you'd pay any attention, let alone stand out there with your dick like that."

"Yeah, well, I'm a sucker for big tits," I answered. "Now what?"

"Well, we can go to sleep and just pretend we did it. Then I can go back tomorrow morning and get back in."

"And get my clothes back?"

"And get your clothes back," she nodded. I shook my head and turned the light out before climbing carefully into bed with her.

"You don't mind if I snuggle up to you a little bit, do you? I feel kind of... ummmmm... exposed laying here naked like this."

"Yeah," I answered quietly. I felt her move on the mattress and then her hand find my arm. She lifted it and rolled herself against me, one leg laying on my left leg and my arm now around her body with her head resting on my shoulder. I could feel her soft breasts pressing against my side, her nipple rubbing against me with each breath she took.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"So you're a virgin and they want me to..."

"Pop my cherry as they put it. Yeah," she answered.

"So why?"

"I guess they just think I shouldn't be a virgin anymore."

"What about you?"

"Well. I tried a few times, but I was too nervous."

"Tried a couple times?"

"Well, tried to do things with guys a few times."

"Like?"

"I was a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding. The groomsman I was with was pretty hunky. We snuck off to play and I sucked him for a while and then he took off my panties and when he was trying to put it in, I guess I had him too excited, and he came all over me before he could get it in."

"That wasn't your fault. It was his," I answered quietly. "When else?"

"Well, a few months ago they took me to a bar. They figured getting me a little tipsy would help. It didn't. Linda coaxed a guy to take us into a backroom, but instead of fucking me he fucked Linda."

"Some friend," I said with a little shake of my head. "She's the one that stripped earlier?"

"Yeah. She doesn't mind being seen. I mean she's done the naked run and nude beaches and things like that. I don't know how many times she's gotten fucked in public. I think she really gets into that. Thinks everyone else is too I guess."

"But you're not."

"I'm not always so keen on how I look. I'm not nearly as skinny as they are."

"Why do you have to be?"

"Dunno. No one wants to have sex with a fat fuck."

"Well, just between you and me, you aren't fat. In fact, I find your body proportions to be a whole lot more attractive than Linda."

"Is that why you were fucking her? The woman out there?"

"You saw that?"

"I was watching. Looked like she really liked it," she whispered.

"Yeah she did, I guess. Hope it doesn't cause problems though."

"Problems?"

"She's married. Dunno what her husband will think. I'm just hoping that she doesn't say what and who until I'm long gone."

"Does that happen often? Women wanting it and then talking about you?"

I chuckled. "I don't know for sure. I'm on the road so much that the only women I really have sex with are on the road, and I try to only pick women who aren't traveling with their husbands."

"But this time you did?"

I chuckled again. "NO. She picked me after Naomi left me stranded naked in the ladies showers. At the time it seemed like the thing to do."

"To have sex with her?"

"She was kind of insistent. I guess she was listening to Naomi and I screwing a few stalls down."

"So, you don't care who you have sex with? What about your girlfriend?"

"I don't have one. I have an ex-wife that took me to the cleaners after fucking another guy for three years when I was out of town. She left me for him and took a shit ton of my money with her."

"That sucks."

"Yeah, it did. So I don't particularly feel bad if some woman wants to get pounded while she's on a trip. At least that way she's not going off and having a fling with someone local. No chance that any of them are ever going to see me again and they can get those wild oats out of their systems safely. Or at least more safely for their relationship than if they start banging someone local."

She giggled slightly. "You sound like you're providing a service to them."

I laughed as well. "Yeah, kind of does. But hell, it's just sex. I mean if the woman I loved could toss away ten years of our relationship because she wanted more sex, what's the point in being in love, right?"

"Sounds kind of cynical."

"Sounds kind of realistic to me," I answered.

"So, you don't ever have feelings for the women you make love to?"

"Honey, I don't make love to them. I have sex with them. I rut with some of them if that's what they want. I'm their wild fling when they're tired of being stuck with one man who doesn't give them the sexual adventure they really want or need. There's no love there. It's just them using me and me using them."

"But I watched you today. With Naomi and with that woman. You were...tender and you seemed to really care about how it felt for them. Not like a lot of guys I've seen. Hell, sometimes it seems like all they want is to get off and get out... or at least that's what Linda tells me."

"She's right. A lot of guys are like that. Me, I've found that if you can concentrate on the woman and make it as good as you can for her, then she'll return the favor. If it means I take a little longer to get off, that's fine. I enjoy doing it, so doing it longer is easy."

"Do you want to do it with me?" she asked in a whisper.

I looked down at her body in the near total darkness, only the light of the moon filtering through the trees and windows lighting her creamy white skin. "Do you want me to?"

"Sorta, but I'm scared at the same time."

"Scared?"

"What if I don't do it good enough, or if you're too big to fit in me?"

I chuckled. "I wouldn't worry about that. I'm sure you'd be just fine doing it with any guy."

"Maybe, but what about you?"

"You really want me to do it with you?"

"I'm pretty turned on after watching you screwing her, and we are naked," she said as I felt her hand grasp my half hard cock. "I mean, I know I'm not very pretty, and way too fat, but I'm not that bad, am I?"

I sighed softly before answering. "You are NOT too fat, and I think you are quite pretty," I whispered. "And you have a great set of tits," I added as I reached my free hand across my body to stroke a finger back and forth across the exposed portion of her left breast. We lay there, my finger teasing her breast and her hand gently stroking my slowly hardening dick.

"It's getting so big," she whispered.

"So far it's always fit," I whispered back. I pulled my hand from her breast and rolled her onto her back. I shifted myself on the mattress, letting her hand pull from my dick as I leaned over her. I gently kissed her neck, a soft wet gentle kiss that made her shiver slightly. I kissed my way down to her left breast, pressing my body against hers as I slowly worked, inch by inch, down to her left breast. I kissed a slow circle around her breast, working closer and closer to her nipple with each soft wet kiss.

"Ohhhhhhh," she whispered as I closed my lips gently around her hard nipple. I teased my tongue across the tip of the hard nub, causing her to arch her back and push her chest towards me. "Ohhhhh goodness," she whispered softly as I suctioned her nipple deeper into my mouth. I closed my lips around her nipple and pulled my head up, holding the sensitive bud in my lips while stretching her soft breast slightly. With a soft slurp, I let it slide out and snap back in place, getting another soft moan from her.

I kissed my way to her other breast, licking around and over her sexy areola and nipple before sucking it into my mouth, as I had the other. I teased her nipple for long seconds before releasing it and starting to kiss my way back between her breasts. I lifted my head and kissed both nipples once again, in turn, before moving my head down to her stomach. I kissed her stomach and then lower, each kiss growing closer and closer to her mound and pussy. I kissed around the untrimmed mat of dark brown curls, working my way to her thighs. I used my chin to push on her right thigh, coaxing her to spread her legs which she did. I softly kissed her thigh, down between her legs, before starting to kiss my way closer to her pussy. I could hear her moan and pant as I grew closer and closer to her pussy. As I kissed, I slid my way down the mattress until I was now laying between her spread legs, smelling the scent of her arousal. I softly kissed the inner labia protruding from between her fat round outer lips, and then gently pressed my tongue between them, down low, near the entrance to her vaginal depths.

"Oh God," she whispered as I slowly stroked my tongue up her slit, teasing her lips apart until I could flick across her hard little clit. "AHHHH!" she gasped as I flicked my tongue back and forth across the hard little nub. "Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned as I licked again, teasing her pussy and then her clit. "Oh my God," she moaned softly as I worked up and down her slit with my tongue, exciting her body more with each lick. Finally, I pulled my face from between her legs and kissed my way up her body again, slow, soft, wet kisses that inched up her body one long second after another. Her attention was fully on my lips and tongue as I kissed between her breasts and started towards one of her nipples. "Oh my," she gasped as she realized just exactly what I was doing down lower, my engorged head now pressing against her sopping wet pussy.

She spread her legs further apart and reached her hands to my back, trying to pull me towards her. I used my hips to push my dick towards her, forcing her lips apart and coaxing my head to enter into her while I also sucked one of her nipples in to my mouth. "Ohhhhhh God," she moaned as I pushed my head into her, her body finally expanding and allowing me to enter. I moved slowly, deliberately, pulling back a little and then pushing forward a little. Each stroke allowed a little more of my shaft to penetrate her, and her body to expand around my fatness. She pulled her legs back instinctively, bending her knees and pushing them apart to allow my body full access to her depths. Slowly my cock worked deeper into her until I could feel my fat head press against the end of her vagina and her cervix. I changed my motion, slowly pulling myself out in a long stroke before slowly pushing in again, only my fat head still inside her at the end of my stroke.

She moaned in pleasure as I slowly increased my pace. I held myself over her, looking down at her sexy tits rolling on her body with each impact of my head into her. In and out I thrust, rhythmically stroking as much of me into her as her body could accept. I continually changed my angle ever so slightly, matching my strokes to her body as she began to rock her hips with my strokes. I made sure my shaft stroked against her clit for as much of my stroke as possible, but it also had the effect of driving the bottom of my head harder against her tunnel walls, making my own body race towards climax.

"Oh God. I'm gonna come," she moaned as her legs started to tremble. "Ohhhhhhhhhh! OHHHHHH!" she cried loudly as her body started to shudder and jerk. I felt her pussy clamping around me and plunged myself harder into her, driving myself to come in only a few more strokes.

"UHHHHHH!" I grunted as my body jerked, jamming into her depths and pumping a gush of cum into her. Given how many times I'd already come today I was surprised there was anything left, but there was, and I gave her every drop as I held myself over her, panting and dripping sweat.

"Oh my God," she moaned under me as she lowered her legs to the mattress and lay panting for breath. "Ohhh God, does it always feel that good?"

"It can," I whispered, laying on her and then worming an arm under her back. I rolled us over, pulling her on top of me without pulling my softening dick from her. I felt her weight on me, her hard nipples pressing into my chest as we both panted for breath. She lay her head on my shoulder as I held her, my softening dick slipping from her as she lay quietly on me. At some point she fell asleep on me and I rolled us over onto our sides. She stirred, made a soft cooing sound and then snuggled herself against my body again before settling into that soft rhythmic breathing of sleep again.

The sun filtered down through the leaves and into the open tent windows, slowly pulling me from my sleep. I didn't usually sleep this late, but I was comfortable, Tina and I laying spooned together. I felt the weight of her breast in my hand as I cupped it, her hand over mine, holding mine against her bare skin. Anyone walking by could easily see into the tent and the two of us on the air mattress, but there wasn't a hell of a lot I could do about that. I didn't even have a sheet to cover us with. Tina stirred against me as I was contemplating what to do, her hand squeezing mine to squeeze her breast. "Mmmmmmmm," she sighed softly. "I could get used to this," she whispered.

"It is a nice way to wake up," I answered her softly, lifting my head to kiss the back of her ear.

"Are you hard?" she whispered back.

"Uh huh."

"Do you always wake up that way?"

"Only when I have a sexy woman in my arms," I whispered.

"Can we do it again? Like this I mean?"

"If you want."

"Uh huh," she whispered back.

"All the windows are open. Anyone could see."

"Right now, I don't care," she whispered.

I kissed her ear again and then pulled my body from hers slightly. I wormed my hand between us and shifted my mostly hard dick up and pressed my head between her lips. She arched her back a little to help me with the angle and then I slid slowly into her surprisingly wet pussy.

"Someone's already turned on."

"Someone's been thinking about you doing this to me every time I woke up in the night," she whispered breathlessly. "Ohhhhhhhh damn you feel so good sliding in me." I chuckled and rocked my hips slowly, working my shaft in and out of her very slowly. I wasn't in any rush, and I doubted she was either. In and out my dick slid, feeling the soft caress of her vaginal walls with each long slow deliberate stroke. "Mmmmmmm sooooo damn good," she moaned starting to squeeze my hand in time with my slow strokes. I took the hint and squeezed her tit gently each time I thrust into her, her body pushing back in time with me. In and out I moved my cock, my morning woody turning into a full blown growing morning orgasm. The two of us panted as our pace quickened, my cock sliding more forcefully into her and her bare ass slapping lightly against my body. In and out I pushed, her soft gentle moans growing louder with each passing minute.