All Comments on 'A Night in the City Ch. 02'

by havingfunx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
This is hot

One of the best I have read in a while,truly erotic and fun.Going to be fun to see where this goes....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong place

A loving wife is not a slave. This is BDSM all the way. A LW is independent, strong, and in complete control of HER needs and desires. She has that power over her husband, and he serves HER wants for extra thrills, not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One thing that this story desperately needed ....

... was someone to proof read it and take out the multiple errors!

It got very distracting having to try to work out what it was that you thought you were saying as opposed to what you actually wrote!!

Sorry, maximum of 2*!

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
@Anon

Loving wives and couples play at things like this all the time,and your image of slavery is also a bit off.First of all,this isnt lifestyle slavery,it is playing,and even if it were lifestyle there are people who are married and live that way and it is for both of tjem,no matter who is the dominant.There is nothing degrading about this story,and it seems loving....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just Not My Thing

Also poorly written.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
I Sort of Agree

1. This is BDSM and Group Sex.

2. This is not Loving Wives.

Raises the issue of LW being read so much more than any other category, writers mis-classify their stories to get to the most readers. Not a criticism, just a thought.

havingfunxhavingfunxabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I have to disagree with those that say this story is misplaced in Loving Wives. According to the menu of categories, Loving Wives = "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more"

There is hardly any bondage or discipline. Certainly no S or M. Just a married couple having fun. The slave game is just a that, a game. Not at all like the slavery you will find over at the BDSM category. I hate to think what kind of BDSM those readers would put me through if I put it there. Yes, there is some group sex, but swinging is included in the Loving Wives category.

Unfortunately, some stories just don't stay between the lines.

As far as the errors, sorry about that. I must have read it hundred times.

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yuck.

Get out of your moms basement, get some fresh air and sunshine, quit playing with yourself all day, get a job.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
great erotica

Lived it. Please add more, I love your style of writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Trash

Stories about slaves and submissive are trash on the same level as cuckolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous