A Night in the Country

Story Info
Three friends, a night together in a cosy cottage bed.
1.5k words
4.02
19.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was senior manager at one of London's largest department stores. She loved sushi, sunny holidays and having her nipples licked. For three years she'd been living in a large Bermondsey apartment with her boyfriend Calvin.

Calvin was an actor, or rather he would be on the rare occasions he got through auditions. At this moment in time he was serving tiny portions of expensive food to unappreciative businessmen in a high end City restaurant. His thoughts were occupied by memories of how his cock responded to the oral attentions of Lillie.

Lillie was just finishing a long and successful day in court. It had been a difficult case, but she'd worked hard for this client and was now looking forward to a weekend away. Tonight she wanted to celebrate with champagne, good food, and the company of her good friend Tanya.

They chose a quiet restaurant on a Bethnal Green backstreet. Food was served, food was eaten, conversation was had.

'So what're you up to this weekend?' was the next topic on Lillie's list.

'We were going to spend a few days in Snowdonia,' Tanya replied ruefully, 'but the hotel contacted us on Monday to tell us that, unfortunately, they'd gone bankrupt.'

'Ugh, too many businesses are struggling,' Lillie said, before quickly avoiding a return to the earlier politics talk. 'Hey, I've booked a cottage in the middle of nowhere. Why don't I see if they'll accept a couple of extra guests?'

'You'd want Calvin and I to join you?'

'Of course! I love having you both around. I'll contact them now.'

The owners of the cottage were, of course, happy to accommodate two more people. It was, after all, a spacious property with three bedrooms. All they asked for was a little extra money to pay for the additional towels and bedlinen.

Tanya was happy to drive all the way into the depths of the countryside. Lillie was happy to sit in the front and chat for the entire journey. Calvin lost himself in his thoughts, but also provided a constant flow of carefully curated snacks.

The cottage was indeed in the middle of nowhere, nestled deep in a forest at the end of a long and bumpy track. Outside it was dark and rainy, inside there were soft furnishings, tasteful lamps and a wood fire to lull the trio after such a long drive. While Calvin unpacked the food in the kitchen, Lillie and Tanya explored the rest of the old building.

'This room has the biggest bed, you two should have it,' Lillie said.

'No! You found this cottage, you should have it,' Tanya replied.

'And you're paying for two thirds of it. Plus, what would I do with all the space of a king size bed?'

'Well...if you're sure.'

'I'm sure, just try to not have too much noisy sex, or at least don't keep Cal all to yourself.'

'Ha! Well I can't promise that.'

Their tour also took in a spacious living room with large windows peering into the dripping forest. It was in here that they found the fireplace, as well as some wood and other accoutrements for starting a fire.

'Oh that's lovely,' Calvin commented on the snapping fire when he came in with a tray of prosecco and aperitifs.

'Not half as lovely as you, thanks Cal,' Lillie said, grateful for the drink.

'You'll flirt with anyone that gives you prosecco,' Tanya joked, seating herself next to her friend on the large sofa.

'Dinner will be ready in 15,' Calvin said before returning to the kitchen.

Tanya and Lillie watched him go. Lillie liked Calvin, had hung out with him many times, but for her he wasn't boyfriend material. She was more into nerds with beards, but she could absolutely see why Tanya loved him. Plus he was a good fuck.

Although Calvin hated working in a restaurant he loved cooking. He served Tanya and Lillie a meal so delicious it was almost an hour of postprandial bliss before they all collapsed onto the sofa in delighted satisfaction. They were halfway through a film when Tanya's hand found its way to Calvin's thigh. Towards the end of the film Tanya's other hand brushed against her friend's fingers. Lillie lifted a thumb and stroked Tanya's palm, and any doubt about the attraction between the two friends immediately evaporated. Time for some additional benefits.

Uninspired by the plot, Tanya leaned over to kiss her boyfriend, her lips making the wet sounds of a passionate smooch. Her roving hand brushed against Calvin's crotch and she could feel him responding.

'Yep, this is a crap film,' Lillie said, 'I'm going to leave you lovers to it.'

Tanya grasped Lillie's hand and pulled away from Calvin.

'Wait, Cal do you mind if Lil joins us?'

'Joins us?' Calvin immediately thought of the conflicting advice he'd read about this situation:never have a threesome with a friend, and; the best threesomes are with friends. 'She'd be very welcome,' he said.

'So what do you think Lil?'

Lillie responded by squeezing her friend's hand than leaned in for a kiss. The friends' lips met and parted. Tongue explored tongue and, now that a line had been crossed, desire flowed. Calvin stroked his girlfriend's long legs, unsure how to get involved. Tanya responded by seeking out the fly of his jeans and proprietorially unveiled his firm cock so that she could caress him. Lillie couldn't help but look, smiling in appreciation at Calvin's evident arousal.He's got such a nice dick, she thought.

'Bed?' Tanya suggested.

'Bed,' Lillie agreed.

Hand-in-hand-on-cock the friends raced upstairs and, without hesitation, chose to fuck on Tanya and Calvin's king sized bed. First task: finish stripping Calvin. That done, and with a pause to enjoy the view, Tanya pulled Lillie onto the bed. Keen to even the situation out, Calvin unzipped his friend's skirt, unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra. With nipples revealed, Tanya moved her mouth from lips to breasts while Lillie felt her panties being pulled off.

'Oh Jesus fuck!' Lillie exclaimed when Calvin went down on her.

'Good isn't he?' Tanya chuckled, while hastily removing her clothes.

Feeling bold Tanya climbed over Lillie so that her cunt was perfectly positioned for her friend to lick her clit. Calvin was good, Lillie was even better and knew exactly where to use her tongue and lips. To hold Tanya in place Lillie grabbed her friend's butt as firmly as she could, even though there was much ecstatic thrusting.

'Play with yourself Cal,' Tanya instructed, between gasps of pleasure. Now she could enjoy seeing her man's large hands stroke his smooth cock at the same time as revel in Lillie's expert oral attentions.

Occasionally Lillie would get distracted when Calvin lapped at her particularly enthusiastically, or his fingers found just the right spot in her vagina. Tanya was pretty sure her friend had climaxed at least once and so didn't feel guilty when she dismounted, lay on her back and told her man to fuck her. Cunt already slick with Lillie's saliva, Calvin slid in easily and, within seconds, Tanya was experiencing that feeling of fullness and surrender to joy.

The warm, softly furnished room was filled with the sound of rain on windows, lips on lips, and cock in cunt. Sighs and groans accompanied this orgiastic orchestra as the friends enticed climaxes from one another. Lillie was riding Tanya's face, at first facing Calvin so that she could enjoy the show, but then she clambered around so that her clit was still available to tongue, while her butt was presented to the man.

Displaying some athletic ability, Calvin continued to thrust into his girlfriend while bending over to kiss Lillie's ass. He nibbled a bit, lightly spanked her, then kissed his way into the crevice. Receiving a confirmatory moan after flicking his tongue against her asshole, he licked with greater enthusiasm, stiffening the muscle so that it could probe into the opening.

Feeling himself come close to completion, Calvin pulled out and positioned Lillie on top of Tanya. Now he had a platter of wet, pink flesh to feast upon with firm lips, flicking licks and the gentlest of bites. He fingered Tanya while rolling Lillie's clit between his lips. It felt hard and ripe for the licking. The two friends kissed and played with each others' breasts as they received attention between their legs.

'Bring that cock here,' Tanya eventually said.

Taking the ladies' place on the bed, Calvin lay naked and spreadeagled, inviting the others to fall upon him. He made rapturous noises when Tanya and Lillie began to suck and lap at him, parting his legs slightly more to give them access to his pendent orbs and twitching hole.

And so the night went on. Sessions of sex and sucking, pauses to hug and chat, even longer pauses to sleep a few hours before one of the three awoke and began to fondle and fuck anew.

Late morning, after they had drawn every last drop of lust and cum from their bodies, they dressed and ate. They laughed and reminisced. They remained good friends, then went for a walk.