A Night of Error Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonali was feeling his hard cock pressing against her. She moved herself forward even more closely pressing herself towards her, her whole body touching his erected cock, indicating her eagerness. She jerked her body and moaned.

Aditya thought that in her subconscious level, Debashree was enjoying the fucking.

Aditya was delighted to feel the heat and pressure of her soft sensuous body. He pressed his hands on her hips bringing her more closely. Simultaneously, Sonali was pushing her backside intentionally towards him more closely, and her heavy breasts were pressing against him in the front. Their arms were encircling each other tightly. He could hear her breathe heavily, feel her heart beat faster, and smell her invigorative, distinct erotic exciting, exotic enticing body aroma.

Aditya touched her back. She was undoubtedly thrusting herself against his hard cock gyrating, and rubbing her cunt.

(242)

He cupped her soft, big inverted pot shaped, round fat, and soft arse cheeks with his hands pressing, squeezing, and pushing further towards him, while his hard cock pressing hard against her cunt.

She was holding him tight; she did not want to leave as if she was so enthralled and in love with him. Her tight full body hugging full chest to chest and hip to hip contact indicated a different level of intimacy, need and desire.

Aditya pressed his painfully erect hard throbbing cock inside her cunt. He was already deep inside her. She was being overwhelmed by the speed and force with which he was grinding against her mound, and she was visibly excited and groaning. Sonali felt the giant mushroom like head as it sliced pass the entrance of her well wet and moist pussy lips. She allowed him to sink his pole like dick deeper inside her, as his massive body cane crashing down on top of her, taking her breath away, and choking the scream that her mind had decided to make. She was all of a sudden finding hard to stay conscious as the massive dick twitched, and continued its descent in to her.

Sonali was fully enjoying the fucking as Aditya's cock continued to slide in to her gripping pussy, while it automatically began to pulsate, and jump around on it.

Her clenched hands were gripping him tightly, and fingernails were digging into his back. The softness of her thick long silky hair touching his hands, further aroused his basic instinct, carnal, irresistible, and uncontrollable physical desire. For a moment, he thought that in her dreams, she was feeling to be fucked as her eager response feeling his cock against her, gyrating her mound, alleviated his doubts, and prompted him to go further. He was pumping hard.

Sonali was very much thrilled erotically to have the young cock of her son-in-law, which was going inside her already wet and moist cunt. She felt that her son-in-law's cock was very big, and she wondered how her daughter Debashree was accommodating such a huge cock.

Aditya's hands pressing her soft hips travelled slowly and gently upwards on her back. Her Gown had already dropped to the floor as he made her naked completely few moments before. He ran his hand upwards, touched her shoulder with the tips of his fingers, placed his hands on the back of her shoulders, and stroked them downward with a bit more force. He also ran one finger along her shoulder. He used both his hands to push firmly into the area above her shoulder blades, kneading out some of the tension in her body.

Her hands were on his back gripping and digging.

Aditya's monstrous gigantic cock was big in length and thickness, and the knob was even bigger and menacing. He was well aware of women's reaction of shock and surprise, when they see the size of his huge nine inch long five inch thick monstrous cock with menacingly bigger knob. He had experienced this in past with Kamla and Gulabo. He knew Debashree also loved to feel, to suck, and get thoroughly fucked by his big long thick cock.

As Aditya started to work his weapon like a sword, she unwillingly shook her body, jerking violently forcing the remainder of his cock in her, as his balls came to rest on her ass.

(243)

The unearthly feeling, the oversized cock gave her so deep in her, it felt as if it was in her stomach. She found herself envying her daughter for having such a nice dick to fuck all the time.

Sonali felt the big cock of Aditya stretching, and expanding her cunt, and filling deep to the bottom. Suddenly, Sonali jolted her body as she was coming, the continuous stream of her condensed pussy juices were gushing out from her pussy. She moaned slowly. She found herself involuntarily shaking in a much needed orgasm, her pussy walls releasing her sweet love oil making it a little easier for the massive cock to continue. Her mind quickly slipping in to sexual bliss, she found herself unable to do anything, but the movements of her son-in-law's hip as he reached down, taking her ass in both his hands, and went in to overdrive.

Aditya also felt the coming of her pussy juices all over his dick, which was still inside her pussy. He thought that Debashree was coming in her dreams, feeling someone was fucking her. He was still pumping inside the pussy.

Thinking he was near orgasm, Sonali relaxed, and letting him fuck her good, reasoning that it would be over soon, and no harm would be done, but she could not believe it, when he finally came after about a 20 minutes relentless assault on her now sore pussy.

When the pussy juices came out, the inside of pussy was more slippery, more lubricated, and Aditya felt that his big dick got slipped away more deep in to the core of her cunt, and he felt the sensation in his dick. Then he could not control himself, his dick spurted a heavy quantity of his sperm inside the cunt of Sonali. He shot his baby making liquid in her. His dick twitched deep inside her, causing her to cum one last time, her pussy squeezing the last of his cum out of him as she did.

He clung tightly over her body, pressed his tongue violently inside her mouth, and moving his hips in a forceful manner, finished the last drop of his semen inside her cunt. He remained in that position over her naked body for some minutes. His dick was still inside the cunt. Sonali was also completely naked under his body, and did not raise her voice, and acted as if she was sleeping. She derived a new pleasure, a new taste, because her own son-in-law had fucked her.

Then he was completely still on top of her, his sweat pouring from him drenching every part of her body as she lay under unable to move, trying to count how many times she had come.

Unfortunately, both were so exhausted by the hard fucking that they were completely unaware when both of them fell in to deep slumber.

(244)

When all the rest female members decided to retire in their respective rooms after the dinner, Debashree put on the leopard skin marked night gown, which belonged to her mother-in-law, Leela. The gown fitted to her body perfectly. Then she went to roof. There was a small, but beautiful room was built there in case of emergency. It was very much well furnished with a couch of double bed, and attached bathroom. Debashree arranged the bed properly. She would always like darkness, but not pitch darkness. She switched off the light, and slightly opened the window frame so that moonlit could come inside the room. She lay on the bed. The room was fully dark, but everything could be visible hazily due to entry of slight moonlit. Tonight, she was feeling very horny, and in any means, she wanted to be fucked by Aditya.

She knew her husband had a drink party with Vijay, and he would not come before midnight. But she would wait for him. She kept the door unlatched so that Aditya could enter. This roof room was a suitable place for fucking as there was no adjoining rooms, no intervention. Even the voices could not be heard by anybody. She removed her panties as it was sweating between her legs, and it would be also very easy for Aditya to insert his dick inside her pussy, and she was not wearing bra for the convenience of Aditya to touch her breasts without any hassles.

She touched her pussy, and found it moist and wet. She smiled that only thought of Aditya fucking her had made her pussy moist. While waiting for Aditya quite a long time, she did not know when she drifted to sleep.

Amit left after their drinking party. Viswanath remained in the room of first floor. Due to power interruption, everywhere was dark. He was drunk, fully intoxicated by the influence of whisky. He was feeling very restless. He was feeling very horny as Leela would be in roof room. He could fuck her without disturbance as it was a singled out room in the roof. While he was thinking about to fuck Leela, he felt that his big cock had hardened, and throbbing inside his lungi. He was waiting for sleeping of everybody.

It was past midnight, and there was completely calm and quite atmosphere prevailing in his house hold. The power had not restored till such time, so every where there was darkness and silence except the barking of stray dogs in the street could be heard. He thought it was the right time to sneak to roof room.

He crept upstairs to the hall, and from there he climbed up the stair cases leading to roof room very slowly, and carefully without making any noise. He reached the room and very slowly pushed the door.

The door was opened very smoothly as it was not latched from inside. The room was completely dark. But due to moonlit, he could see hazily she was sleeping hard with a low snoring, belly down on the bed, her arms curled under the pillow. The blankets were almost completely off the bed, sheets were only partly covering her legs; she had one knee up and her legs gently opened. She was wearing his favorite Leopard skin marked nightgown which had ridden up, and barely covered her butt.

(245)

He blamed himself for such delay. The poor lady must be waiting for him quite a long time and slept. He did not want to disturb her from the sleep. He thought he would give her a surprise by fucking her in this stage.

He noticed that his cock had become rock hard which he was stroking. The skin of her thigh was exposed, and he wanted it. He wanted to feel it, grab it, lick it, and bite it. Wanted to hold each thigh in his big hands, and pull her up and down.

He pulled the sheets away from her legs even more, just a little more. She won't wake up. She won't even know, he told himself. Then he found that she had no panties. He smiled himself, and thought that Leela was very clever, and she must have guessed that he would come to fuck her so she had made easier everything by not wearing panties and bra.

He could almost see the curve of her bare ass. The outline was seductive. Her ass was full and round, he wanted to squeeze it, opening her ass cheeks to tongue that little pinkish bud beneath the ass cheeks, and he gripped her hips. He saw it jiggle, and her hips wiggle when she used to walk around, and it used to drive him wild, every day. Her breasts were full and swollen.

She stirred when he moved the sheets. He held his breath. The lower portion of the gown had gone up from her, and it'd be so easy to lift it up off her thighs, over her ass. He slowly knelt next to her and pulled it up a little, then a little more. Now, he could see her complete naked rounded wider heart shape ass which was glazing white in the darkness due to moonlit.

His dick was out in his hand, and extremely hard now, so hard, straining, and aching, and he needed the relief.

He pulled it all the way out of his lungi, his balls too. He would prefer her hand there, prefer her mouth to his dick, but this will have to do. His other knee was on the bed. In between her legs now, he could do it like this, she will feel now. He was hard and thick, and pre-come beads on the tip, his balls were tight. And she was right there, Right there. And she was his wife, damm it.

He brushed his fingertips along the edge of her outer lips, pushed it aside just enough to feel the inner folds. It felt to be so pretty. He could visualize it Pink and feel velvety, covered with bush of hairs. He wanted to use the tip of his finger. Not too soft or it would tickle, but soft enough not to disturb.

He moved a little closer. What if he would just feel the softness of her on the tip? What if he would just rub the tip against her slit?

Around midnight, Debashree awoke when she felt some one hugging her from behind, and pressing his crotch on her buttocks. She thought it was her husband, Aditya who had already removed his clothes, might have come to satisfy his sexual urges by fucking her, and Cumming in her pussy for whom she was waiting for a long time, but now she was so heavily under the spell of sleep that neither she could open her eyes nor she could move her body to engage in sex with him.

(246)

She was conscious, but she preferred to just lay on the bed, and allowed him to do whatever he wanted. She also smelt a heavy breath of whisky coming from him.

She was sprawled across the bed on her belly, her face downwards pressed on the pillow. She felt his hand on her backside just slight below her neck where the hook of her gown was there. He unfastened the hook, and loosened out two sleeves of gown so that he could touch her breasts which were pressed in the bed.

Viswanath pushed his right hand under her arm pit, cupped her right breast, which was resting on the bed, and pressed it softly, and now his left hand came under from another arm pit, and stated to press her left breast. Now, both her rounded soft breasts were being pressed softly, and she felt the hardness was coming out from her nipples.

He took his left hand from her left nipple, and placing near her legs, tried to lift her gown up above the waist as the front portion of the gown was pressed on the bed along with front portion of her body. But he was not successful to lift them up, so Debashree lifted slightly herself up, and allowed him to lift the gown up as she badly wanted his fingers or his cock to enter her wet pussy to quench her thirst, because he had already ignited the fire in her.

Once her gown was up till her stomach, baring her pussy and buttocks, he aggressively rubbed his cock on her bare pussy lips along with buttocks, and Debashree could sense in the dark the cock was big. She thought her husband; Aditya was already erected, and had come to cum in her pussy.

Now, his left hand fingers were rubbing her pussy lips, and playing with her clit, making her wet in the pussy. After rubbing her pussy lips, he immediately drove one finger inside her pussy, and started to finger fuck her.

She was taken aback by this sudden assault of his fingers inside her. She sighed, and moved her legs farther apart. He massaged the tip of his dick against her folds. She was warm, wet, and opened.

Then he put his left leg on her thighs, and started to rub his swollen cock beneath buttocks valley in the moist and wet cunt lips in a very erotic way, and Debashree felt the cock was more thicker tonight might be because of her being not fully awake and dreaming...

He started kiss her on her neck and she could feel his heavy whisky breathing. He then took both her nipples in his fingers, and started to tweak them making her moan silently, and aroused her sexual desires

Then he lifted her thigh up, and she felt his cock near her pussy lips, and in a jerk he tried to enter her vagina in a brutal manner. She could sense that his cock head was really big, and her pussy had never seen this type of big cock and it resisted. She wondered how in overnight Aditya's cock had grown in to such a big size. Then she thought maybe she was not fully conscious and dreaming or it was a hallucination.

(247)

He then forcefully again tried to push his big cock inside her pussy, and Debashree let a small shriek, and her left hand went near her pussy and touched his cock, and tried to stop him from entering inside her pussy.

He once again pushed his cock with all his might, and was successful to go inside only 4 inches inside her pussy, and her vaginal inner walls expanded to accommodate this thick cock. He withdrew his cock, raised her ass a bit, and placed his cock head near her vaginal opening, and pushed his cock inside her moist pussy again to some depth. And it was her turn now to act pushed her buttocks up, and her pussy swallowed all of his 10 inch inside it.

This time the penetration was easier as her pussy was accustomed to his size now, and the moistness in it made it simpler. Viswanath rested on his body for a few seconds, brought her right breast closer to his mouth, but his mouth was not able to reach her nipple. Then he lifted his head up, and caught her nipples with his mouth. She rested both her hands on the bed, slowly started to move her ass up and down.

His cock was going in and out of her pussy and was making wet noises because of her juices inside her pussy.

He was again entering her deep end of the pussy, and her vaginal inner walls were again stretched to its limits.

Then Debashree felt her cum juices were leaking out by the sides of his cock, when he was thrusting her from the bottom and was making a nasty sound in the silent room. He had noticed that she was at her peak now, and began to violently thrust his monster cock deep into Debashree's vagina even though it took lot of effort from him to do it from the bottom. Debashree's excitement was increasing rapidly and she was sweating heavily now, and she couldn't hold her orgasms any longer cried in despair.

She was completely out of breadth, and let her cum juices completely out, and released her secretions out of her vagina, and drenching his cock more. Her whole body was shaking due to her orgasms. But he was continuously pumping her in and out of her pussy. Viswanath stopped fucking as he knew that she had cummed as her juices were still coming out from the sides of his cock which he could feel it. He gently caressed on her hairs affectionately, and kissed her on the side of her cheek, on lips like a young lover, and he too relaxingly caught his breadth back. He took his hand near their intimate parts which were coupled, and joined both of their like a couple with their juices, and roamed his fingers on her secretions.

Viswanath embraced her tightly from her back side. He was unable to see her face as her face was down on pillow. He wanted to see the reaction of her face when she cummed.

(248)

Then without saying another word, he just slammed his monster organ into her pussy once again which was full of her cum juices, and she could sense her secretions spilling out of her pussy. It went inside very smoothly as it was continuously invading her pussy. He began his cruel attack on her vagina, by thrusting his magnificent cock in and out of her swollen pussy.

He pumped harder. She stirred again, lifted her head and said, "Ohhhhhhhhhh."

To show her eagerness to satisfy him, Debashree began to lift her buttocks up to his cock and to match his thrusting movements even though she was tired to do it. Seeing her do that, he was more brutal now and violently banged her pussy base hardly with his thick cock. He was sweating profusely, and breathing heavily looking like he was getting tired. So Debashree squeezed her vagina to make it tight for his cock, and to give more friction when he moved in and out of her pussy. This did the trick for him as his cock was getting resistance by her pussy, and taking the wind out of his cock.

"Leela, Your husband wants you," he screamed, "Your husband loves you, he wants you to feel good. "

Debashree was shocked on hearing him; this was not her husband who was playing with her body, but his father. She panicked on learning that her own Father-in-law was beside her, and fucking her all this time in the darkness. Oh! God, her father-in-law was the one fucking her, and she had also cummed which her father-in-law had felt also.

1...34567...17