A Night of Error Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was suddenly frightened on learning this; maybe her father-in-law thought his wife Leela was in this room, and had come here to satisfy his sexual urges. Since it was too dark in the room, and as he himself had ordered his wife to go to this room, he was thinking his wife was sleeping here. Debashree cursed herself; it was her fault to send her mother-in-law in turn asked her to sleep in upper floor... Her Father-in-law had no knowledge that she was sleeping here, his own daughter in law, and not his wife Leela.

She felt relieved on learning this that her Father-in-law was not after her, but his own wife, but she didn't have the courage to tell him her mistake, because she knew that he was a very angry man, and would scolded her for not telling him that she was his Daughter-in-law.

She was in a dilemma thinking that she should tell her Father-in-law that is was not his wife but his Daughter-in-law Debashree. But out of fear, she became very quiet, and thought that he would realize his mistake, and think that she was sleeping due to mistake, and he might go away.

But the reaction was opposite, seeing her lie still, he was aggressively fucking more. She thought that things were going out beyond her control.

"What are you doing papa? I am Debashree," She mumbled

"Papa, no, I am Debashree, your own daughter-in-law" she cried, lifting her hips.

(249)

She started to twist for disengagement, and her pussy brushed against him, pushed him a little deeper.

"Oh Goddd, please leave me papa!" she cried out, feeling his big rock hard dick hard against inside her cunt. Her movement made his dick pulsates inside her cunt walls, he could feel it jump.

Ohhhh...God it was not the voice of Leela. It was Debashree, his own daughter-in-law.

Viswanath was still under intoxication. After few moments, he could realize it was not his Leela as the pussy was also very tight, gripping his big cock inside, and was not permitting to go further. But he had reached the peak of his pleasure. It was impossible for him to return from the point of no returns as his dick was ready to ejaculate.

Now he remembered her how she was combing her hairs in afternoon, his memory of her in afternoon. Viswanath was captivated, and fascinated watching her comb oily long shinning hairs and remembered her huge heavy firm hung bouncing breasts, curvaceous body. He got more excited and his dick grew harder inside her pussy, when he felt that he was fucking her daughter-in-law.

"Shhhh, almost done, "he whispered.

"Pleassseee," she whimpered. She brought her two hands back side to push his head in a futile attempt and tried to resist. She was trying to restrain. He was so hard. His hips jerked forward more.

"Listen, Debashree, now I can't do anything. You have already cummed, now my turn to ejaculate." He said in a commanding voice.

"Papa no, Papa, you can't," she cried.

"Shhh, almost done baby girl, Papa needs it, you can wait for me."

His balls were getting high and tight and he could feel the pressure building. Her folds were so soft. She pushed back against him, and he slipped in a little more as he continued to jerk it, His dick was knocking into her pussy on each stroke.

She squirmed but it just felt even better, she tightened and her pussy griped him the tip of his dick, and slipped it in even deeper, He could not hold back, he didn't think he could even pull out in time, the little daughter-in-law was going to get it, that's what she deserved, He could help her no more, look what she made him to do.

"Doesn't it feel good, my little daughter-in-law? Does it feel slick and nice between your legs?" he said, and moved slowly, caressing her, close to coming.

Her breath quickened, she gasped a little, back arching, and spine rippling. Since the things were now clear between them she didn't want to further antagonize her Father-in-law and more over, it felt very nice when he was fucking her. Now all the pretentions of Father-in-law and Daughter-in-law relations were over, both of them were just horny man and woman who wanted to enjoy their sex.

(250)

Her Father-in-law stated to thrust his giant cock into her pussy slowly, and he gradually increased his strokes. But now he became very violent in his fucking, her body was flung up, and down due to his violent thrusts. She now groaned in pleasure at his onslaught of his monster cock inside her vagina. He hugged her tightly, and started his rhythmic strokes with his cock in and out of her moist pussy. They were both drenched in sweat, because of the heat in the room, and his manly sweat smell was making her more hornier, and wanted to have more of him in her pussy

"Just a little more for your papa," he grunted, pushing on get back with the other hand, making her stay on her belly. "Almost ... done ..."

"Yes papa, yes papa I like it. It does feel good papa, it does," She moaned, pushing back against him. She griped the sheets, cried out, and tightened again.

"Good girl," he said.

Debashree could feel that he was nearing to cum as his balls had begun tight, and he released her lips and concentrated on the fucking. She caught her breath, and got ready for the final assault on her pussy. His thrusting became faster now, and he was grunting heavily, and sweat was falling on her face. She too started to moan, and didn't care about the family, society or even her husband; her breasts were shaking to and fro to his violent thrusts.

"Pretty dear, Papa is almost done. Just stay still for me. Almost done." He moaned.

Father-in-law said in a hush voice "Debashree...Debashree ...I am cumming...ohhhhh...ahhhhhhhh... "

After saying this, he began shooting his hot cum deep inside her pussy; her whole vaginal walls were sprayed with his hot cum. He discharged his semen for about 30 seconds; it was quite a load of it. His hot semen and her cum were mixed together inside her vagina giving her a chance for a baby of her darling Father-in-law. She felt very happy thinking of having her Father-in-law's baby in her womb because she knew that now she was not in her safe period, and she was now in fertile stage. Aditya was not in favor of baby now, but she wanted badly a baby.

After completely emptying his cum inside her, he was breathless, and collapsed on top of her like a baby. His face was resting on her soft boobs, and Debashree hugged him in affection. He was panting heavily, and she tried to console him like her baby by caressing his hairs with her fingers.

He looked into her eyes and said," Thank you Debashree, for this wonderful fuck you gave me. Even my wife has not satisfied me like this in our 26 years of marriage. You are a wonderful lady, my son is a lucky boy to have such a lady, and even I am lucky to have you fucked, thanks once again, Debashree"

Debashree felt very proud on hearing him, because she had seen her Father-in-law as a strict and a disciplined man not as a lover, and she was successful in satisfying her darling Father-in-law completely with her body and pussy.

(251)

Debashree replied, "Papa, even I am lucky to get fucked by you tonight with your wonderful organ here."

"But papa you have mistaken me as your wife" said Debashree.

"Dear Debashree, my beloved daughter-in-law, I thought it was my wife Leela, I had told her to sleep in this room, and since the room was very dark I couldn't identify you in this darkness. Why did you come and sleep here, please tell me how it happened?" asked Viswanath.

Debashree whispered, "Papa, actually I am the culprit of whole misunderstanding, it was my fault. I only changed everything as I wanted Aditya to come here so I suggested my mother-in-law (Leela) to sleep in upper floor. May be Aditya has not got this information properly."

Viswanath said, "At least you could have told me in the beginning itself, we could have avoided this awkward situation."

As she was replying to him, he didn't try to remove to get up from her, nor did he remove his semi hard cock away from her pussy, even though he now knew that she was his Daughter-in-law. She too secretly not wanted him to move his giant away from her pussy, and wanted it back in her pussy again. So Debashree folded her legs till her thighs widened her pussy in anticipation. His cock head slightly dipped into her pussy lips, and he was now rubbing his cock on her wet pussy without actually removing.

He asked, "Why did you wear that gown? Because of this, I thought it was Leela as this gown belonged to her."

Debashree replied, "Last evening, I gave my gown to my mom, so my mother-in-law also gave it to me to wear for the night. It was casual."

Debashree replied, "I thought it was your son and I was very sleepy too, so I thought of allowing him to satisfy himself without bothering me, never thought it was you."

Then Viswanath asked, "When did you find out it was me?"

She said, "when I heard your voice, I was confirmed it was you only, and didn't want to create a scene in a marriage house, so I kept quiet, but later on I thought you should know and I started resisting,"

Viswanath replied, "My dear daughter-in-law, by that time it was too late as I was on the verge of cumming."

Viswanath got up from her, and stood up, and Debashree too got up with him. He went near the door and closed it properly, and also closed the slightly opened window frame. His intention was to switch on the light, and to see the complete naked Debashree. She was wondering why he was doing that, and then when he switched on the lights she understood his intentions.

(252)

Actually, the power was restored around 2.30 Am. The time was 3.00AM, when Viswanath switched on the light.

The room was fully bright now and Debashree's hands spontaneously covered her breasts with her hands in shy, and she was glancing towards floor with her dropping eyes. Viswanath was looking at her nude body from toe to head with excitement in his eyes. Because he was seeing her stark naked for the first time, Debashree had dropped her head in shame to avoid his glaring eyes.

Viswanath said, "Debashree, there is nothing to be ashamed of, you are a woman and I am a man. We both enjoyed sex with each other that is it."

Hearing this, Debashree dropped her hands and looked at her naked father-in-law for the first time; the first thing she noticed was his cock. It was swollen now and in that swollen position it was almost 6 inches, and she wondered what might its size be when it would erect, may be 10 or 11 inches, she shuddered at that thought, and wondered how her pussy swallowed such a big cock inside it.

Debashree looked at his big hands, and the fingers, and was amazed to see that his middle fingers were very big and thick. So these big fingers had fingered her pussy.

Her Father-in-law lifted his lungi from the floor and began to wipe the sweat of her body, and she stood proudly in front of him, and widened her legs. Her pussy was dripping of his juices, and was flowing down her thighs. He wiped the semen juices from her pussy, and Debashree shamelessly allowed him to do that, he even bent down, and wiped her thighs and legs.

He was about to wipe his body with his lungi, but she snatched the lungi from him, and took the gown which was on the bed. She started to wipe his hairy chest, his back and bending a bit wiped his thighs also, and finally came to her favorite part, his cock. Debashree dropped her gown down, and cupped his cock in her hands and started to lick of the semen juices with her tongue. Viswanath moaned in pleasure when she did that, and placing his hands on her head, and was caressing her hairs.

Debashree completely licked and cleaned his cock, and also his balls with her tongue. His thick pubic hairs was full of cum juices, she held them in her mouth, and cleaned all of his pubic hairs with her lips. Since both their juices were mixed together it tasted different, but it was tasty on her tongue

They were looking at each other in silence, as Debashree was admiring his tall muscular body, she could see guilt in his eyes thinking that he had used his own son's wife for his lust. May be he was thinking how he had ravaged his own Daughter-in-law in a very brutal manner, and satisfied his sexual hunger.

Debashree felt sorry for him, and wanted him to be happy, and not feel guilty for what he had done. Even she too had sinned, and enjoyed the sexual pleasures through him.

(253)

They both were loss for words, and were looking at each other awkwardly in complete silence. He was watching her and admiring her and her body.

Debashree too didn't want her father-in-law to go out, and wanted to keep him with her forever, and getting banged by his giant cock forever. He had completely satisfied her hunger for sex, and her body was begging for more of it. She wanted this man in her life forever.

He broke the silence, "Debashree, my darling daughter-in-law, May I request you something?"

"Yes papa, tell me," she replied.

"I want to make this night a memorable night. With your consent, let us fuck each other whole night, who knows this type of opportunity may not come again." softly said Viswanath.

"Papa, I was also thinking the same thing," said Debashree.

She went near him, and hugged him tightly. Her naked boobs were crushed on him on his chest. She took out his dick, held his big swollen 6 inch cock in her hands began to jerk him, and kissed him on his lips. After some times, she found that it grew, and became a hard rock of 10 inches monstrous dick.

Releasing his lips, she whispered in his ears softly, "Papa, I wish that your this big cock should remain inside my pussy day and night."

She dragged him to bed, and sprawled naked on the bed.

Debashree was naked and spread her legs and thighs wide apart. Her beautiful thick wet juicy cunt flower and engorged glittering stiff big clit were inviting. She had beautiful thick cunt lips, erect big clitoris, and long triangle of thick black soft pubic hair.

Viswanath now started to kiss all over her face, licking the sweat off her face, and he even kissed both her earlobes, and she shuddered in excitement when he did that.

May be her Father-in-law was intoxicated by her sweat smell, he brought his face near her armpits, and sucked the sweat near her armpit, and he was licking her armpit hairs too with his stretched out tongue. When he was doing that she was licking his sweat from his face where she could reached due to his violent shaking.

Viswanath roughly grabbed her breasts with his mouth and started to chew her nipple with his teeth mildly, Debashree knew that her hot young body was giving him excitement for more sex, and she felt proud of herself thinking that at least a manly man is treating her as a woman tonight , satisfying her, and in turn satisfying himself.

(254)

In excitement, she lifted her head up, and kissed his nipples, sucked it, and bit them with her teeth. To tease him more, she held his nipple between her teeth, and pulled his nipple towards her. He moaned in pain or pleasure which she didn't know, and he stopped sucking her nipple.

She put her hand, and covered on her cunt. Viswanath took her hand off, bent over her between her fat fleshy thighs and rubbed his cock on her wet cunt lips, and massaged her clitoris, gently. He opened her cunt lips with his hands, slowly and firmly entered into her cunt opening, going in deeper and deeper between the clinging lips of the vulva. His cock entered tightly, opening and widening her soft cunt walls.

When his cock entered her, she gasped. It was not the first time in her life she had ever experienced a cock, but what it was like to feel a enormous cock opening her cunt and stretching her cunt, and full from the inside her cunt. Despite her cunt filled with juice, it was painful for her. The truth was that she was definitely turned on, and her cunt overflowing with juices, but the size of his cock did hurt her.

She cried in pain and said, "Papa, You are hurting me, Please be gentle."

Viswanath's thick cock stretched her vagina to the utmost limits. In the next few attempts his cock slowly inch by inch got into her, touching the bottom of her cunt. Down, his rhythmic thrusts was going on in full speed at nonstop, almost pulling 10 inches of his cock, and again diving inside her wet vagina.

She really thanked her stars that she got to be fucked by this giant dick, and her vaginal walls were stretched to its limits when he was digging down into her pussy.

He had not stopped fucking her pussy down even for a second, and he was banging her in a rhythmic manner. Her thighs and legs were shaking due to heavy banging, and her back was hurting her a bit now as he had pinned her down firmly on the bed.

He kept his cock still without moving. Her cunt was completely filled with his cock. She could feel his cock filling inside her cunt stretching and expanding. It was a surprise for her that his big long thick enormous cock filled her cunt to the bottom, and still some length of it was outside her vagina. Her hand was on his cock which remained outside. She raised her bottom slightly to take more of his cock into her cunt. Her cunt muscles were gripping his cock tightly like a fist.

She was tightly encircling, and gripping his cock as if she wanted to take all of him into her. Viswanath looked into her eyes. She wanted more. Her cunt muscles opened up, stretched by the enormous size of his thick long cock, and her hands on his hips were pressing him more into her. Viswanath took her breasts into his hands, fondling them. It was a moment of unison of their bodies and souls.

"It feels like your cock split me in two. I feel your cock in my throat!" Debashree stammered.

She slowly turned to look in the mirror across from the bed behind her.

(255)

What she saw horrified her. Her cunt was stretched wide open by his huge cock. There was at least half of his cock still out of her cunt.

"Oh, God I feel like I'm a virgin getting fucked. It's so big...do you know how much you are stretching me?" she whispered.

Viswanath looked down in front of him. The juice had traveled down his cock and was staining the sheets.

He looked into her eyes keeping his cock still to enjoy the feeling; He was not in a hurry. He wanted her to feel, and enjoy enormous size of his cock. Slowly he slid back and forth.

"I want to fill you, and fuck you Debashree,' he said, and took his cock out to the knob, and entered her again to the bottom.

"Oh my God, Papa, You are tearing me apart," panted Debashree.

Viswanath settled down to a steady, relentless rhythm, fucking her straight and hard.

Debashree said, 'fuck me, deeper, more and more."

She urged him as his cock was going in, and withdrawing to the tip, and then sliding into her cunt slowly and steadily. He could feel her cunt muscles opening every time his cock going in deep.

Debashree was moaning, and said, "Oh, my Papa, fuck me, fuck your daughter-in-law, fuck me, my papa, fuck me hard. Tear me apart. I need it. I have been waiting and hungry for so long to take your cock. Give it to me all the way in."

She was repeating the words again and again; cooing and crying loud, while moving bottom up to meet each of his strokes.

"Fuck your daughter-in-law. Fuck me hard," she said. Her pussy juices were flowing out running down his cock and his balls were soaking wet.

He lifted and placed both her legs on both sides of his shoulders, slightly lifted her ass just off the bed, re-entered her cunt and fucked her slowly, steadily and rhythmically deeper and deeper.

He whispered, "My daughter-in-law, you are a sexy bitch, and your cunt is like a heaven, and you need to be fucked by me."

Viswanath fucked fast with all his energy digging into her deeper and deeper opening her cunt with each stroke with more and more energetic thrusts. She was making husky and horny sounds, cooing and groaning very loud with pleasure.

1...45678...17