A Night of Error Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying back down on the bed, her partially nude erotic body was revealed in the soft diffused moonlit that came through the ventilator above. Her extra-large huge mountainous breasts had proportionately large conical areolas with big long elongated and stiffened nipples that pointed out from the considerable mound of her firm tits.

(235)

Amit sat next to her, cupping, stroking and feeling her huge, firm pendulous, conical extra-large breasts. He unhooked and removed her bra as she lifted her hands up willingly to ease them. Her naked heavy breasts were firm; big enlarged areola, and engorged nipples were long stiff, and jutting out. He bent down to kiss her big mountainous breasts. He nibbled and stroked her erect engorged stiff nipples. His hand sipped through below her waist, feeling her big thunderous thick fleshy soft thighs. Her blood flow to her cunt increased, clitoris and labia swollen, and her vaginal lubrication began. Her breasts become fuller and the vaginal walls began to swell.

Her heavy breasts became heavier, and full almost painful. She sat upright on the bed leaning over him so that her breast hangs an inch above his face, offering the jutting nipple, carried her breast to his mouth in the gesture of a nursing mother, the dark engorged jutting long nipple of her breast, leaning over him so her breast would hang an inch above his face, offering the nipple. Suddenly, the entire world is nipple-shaped. It hung there in space for him to kiss. He sucked it, nuzzling it gently with his teeth. The nipple grew larger and firmer in his mouth. She withdrew it, and replaced it with the other. It too, swollen to his sucking.

He sucked on her big brown heavy engorged hard and jutting nipple, while stroking the other and squeezing it. He kept on sucking like a hungry baby sucking milk from mother's breast, while her hand was below his head holding it like a feeding mother breastfeeding her baby son. Amit sucked on her jutting nipple while caressing her breast.

In his drunkenness, Amit felt that never ever Sonali's nipples were so tasty.

Yanking off his shirt and lungi, he undressed completely. She was obviously surprised, shocked and fascinated by touching and feeling the enormous size of his erect long thick rigid big pulsating monstrous virile cock as he walked towards her flaunting his huge cock proudly, and took her hand to touch it. Although in the darkness, she could not see the dick, but Usha was shocked by the size of his big cock. It was so long, thick and meaty. She was amazed and terrified, her eyes wide expressing surprise after touching, and feeling the enormous size of his monstrous cock in surprise and disbelief.

Amit knew Sonali loved to feel, to suck and get thoroughly fucked by his big long thick cock.

The feel of such big cock stretching, and expanding a woman's cunt, and filling deep to the bottom, rubbing her G-spot makes a woman reach vaginal whole body orgasm, and achieve multiple endless ecstatic continues orgasms while fucking.

She took his rigid long thick erect hard and turgid cock into her hands with awe feeling it, and held it in both of her fists. She was able to contain only part of its length and thickness. She had seen Vijay bhaiya's cock, touched, squeezed and sucked it two years before. Bur she never imagined that within two years, Vijay Bhaiya's cock will be grown in to such huge size. She felt his cock and squeezed. It was like a long thick hard rod with very big menacing knob. She was overwhelmed to hold such a massive monstrous long thick cock in her hands.

(236)

She held the knob in the palm of one hand, and caressed it with her fingers of other hand slightly squeezing the knob.

She was afraid, terrified and very much apprehensive whether she could take all this meaty enormous cock in her cunt. She was holding and stroking his cock in her hands. Her hands running along the shaft lovingly, and ran her index finger nail on his bigger knob. She took hold of his scrotum, feeling the balls, and then her fingers reached encircling the big knob of his cock as if to measure. She was afraid that her cunt may not be able to take this monstrous cock with its even menacingly bigger knob, and her cunt might be torn and ripped apart. Yet, she was excited with anticipation, and wanted to be fucked by such a massive cock. She thought it was as big as horse's cock.

Though she was afraid, she wanted his big monstrous cock to open, and fill her cunt. She was excited, her cunt petals enlarged, clitoris became stiff and hard, and her cunt juices started overflowing with excitement and expectation. Excited by the arousal, she sucked in a tight breath, the scent of her arousal and body language telling Amit just how needy she was to get fucked. She kissed the knob, and ran over her tongue over the knob. She took his cock into her hands, kissed the big knob, then took his cock into her mouth, and sucked. He allowed her to suck his cock for some time.

Amit took hold of her long hair and pulled her up, whispered her to bend. She obeyed, bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the bed, and her hair fell down on both sides of her shoulders touching the floor. Her juicy cunt spread wide, wet and inviting. It was erotic and exciting. He bent down and could smell her scent - the cunt of a horny female. He licked her cunt, lapped and inserted his tongue into her cunt. He slurped up her cunt juice with loud noise.

She did not just have a cunt between her legs. Every inch she was a cunt! She was a hot, feminine, delicious, sexy, and she needed to be eaten and fucked hard cunt. She was a walking piece of sex! Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them, and his mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. He could actually feel his face pressing ever so slightly inside her body.

Tonight everything was new, Sonali felt to be a new like a virgin girl, her cunt also felt to be new, Amit thought he was too much drunk and over intoxicated.

He entered her juicy cunt holding her hips, doggy style, slowly firmly opening her cunt, deep filling her cunt to the bottom.

He took her hair in his hands, holding her luxurious thick hair wrapped around his wrist, pulling it with one hand, and other hand holding her hip, he fucked leisurely enjoying each stroke.

She felt a sharp pain for a moment, and understood that her hymn is broken, her virginity lost. She waited for few moments. Then after few strokes, she could feel that the enormous dick was sliding more deep inside her cunt easily, and now, she was not feeling any pain inside. Then she felt the pleasure of fucking.

(237)

Amit in his drunkenness, failed to understand why Sonali's cunt was so tight, why Sonali was squeezing the inner muscles of her cunt for not letting his cock pass through forward inside her cunt.

The big dick inside her cunt moving in and out was giving her a strange sensation as if 1000 volts of current was passing through her body. It was her first fucking, and she was thankful to Vijay Bhaiya that he was making easy passage in her cunt for fucking of her future husband.

She was also enjoying immensely with her groaning throaty noise. She was like bitch in heat receiving, submitting her cunt for fucking.

"Oh god yes... fuck me Vijay Bhaiya... fuck me hard... yeah, right there... oh god... I love your cock... Oooohhhh... fuck me...,"she was murmuring in a low voice which Amit could not hear as he was in back side.

The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around his cock. Usha bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Usha screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. Amit's big cock continued to pound into her over and over. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around his swollen girth.

She reached orgasm violently, He could feel her cunt muscles contracting, and expanding, gripping his cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping his cock, squeezing his cock. He stood still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms, and then allowed himself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her cunt.

Her orgasm didn't stop it just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs. His hands moved up to her tits, and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. It was almost surreal, as if Usha was standing outside her body watching his cock pound into her yet being able to feel it in every nerve ending in her pussy. When Amit finally pulled out it was almost a relief from the intense pleasure. At the same time her pussy felt empty.

They lay on the bed, He took her into his arms, and her head buried on to his chest. Both of them were in a deep slumber.

After wishing good night to Aditya, Vijay slowly sneaked back to upper floor with his rock hard cock, and waited in the hall. He wanted every female members of upper floor to be settling down, and go to sleep. Due to power cut, there was a silence in all adjunct rooms, snoring sounds could be heard.

After a while, he thought it would be worth a try.

(238)

On tip toes and moving very quietly he snuck down the hall and reached the corner room where he was expecting Usha to be sleeping. It felt like he took five minutes to open the door. Just as slowly he entered the room and closed the door.

In the corner room, Leela was in a deep slumber, because due to various works in whole day, she was dead tired. She was also not expecting Viswanath to come that night. She was snoring in a low sound.

When Vijay entered, first of all he could not locate anything in the pitch darkness. Luckily a part of the window was slightly opened, most probably; somebody had forgotten to latch the window. The moonlight was passing through that slightly opened portion, and Vijay could see that Usha (In fact it was Leela) was laying her face down with the bed sheet covering her lower body. She was snoring in a low sound. He dropped to all fours and crawled to the bedside.

But one thing, he could not understand that Usha was supposed to be sleep with children. But here she was sleeping alone, no children. Then he thought the children might be shifted to some other places.

He could not see her body clearly in darkness. Just like a blind man and with the help of low moon lit, he could locate the silhouetted female figure sleeping in the couch. He touched the body which was having a breathing movement and low snoring. He thought that Usha might have been waiting for him quite a long time, and ultimately she must have fallen for sleep.

Very gently, extremely slowly, he peeled the bed sheet back. Great! She hadn't put her panties back on. Here was her naked ass! as the gown was lifted up to the waist.

He tapped the body and whispered, "Usha, wake up...dear please wake up, I have come."

He tapped her several times in vain to wake her up; there was neither response nor any movement in the body. He got very frustrated and coaxed himself for detaining himself with Aditya for drinks. He should have come earlier. Leela was sleeping like a dead person, and was not aware of the things going on.

Vijay thought that it was very risky to call her in a loud voice because in this calm and quiet atmosphere, his voice could be heard to the occupants of adjoining rooms. His dick was very hard and throbbing due to touch of Usha's body. He took a decision that he would fuck Usha in her sleepy condition, and would reveal her in the morning that he had already fucked her and fulfilled his promise.

Vijay very gently began by lightly touching her thigh. He moved really slow as he didn't want to risk her waking up and screaming or something. It was difficult to move so slowly. Gently, softly, he made his way around from her thighs to her ass and then to the inside of her thighs to her still wet pussy. All the while checking to make sure she didn't awaken. As he touched her wet pussy she startled him by moving.

(239)

Leela was in a very deep sleep. But in her sub-conscious mind, she felt that someone was touching her pussy. Her eyes were opened in half manner and she could see nothing other than darkness. Then she noticed the silhouetted figure standing beside her. In her sub-conscious mind, she guessed it must be Viswanath coming to fuck her. Let him fuck as she was not in a position to co-operate because she was in a sleepy condition of 70% and 30% in sub-conscious level. She simply spread her legs and fallen to sleep again.

Vijay anxiously waited for her to wake up, but when nothing happened, he sat back on the couch. All that had happened was that she had opened her legs, widely! He started back up by gently licking around her ass, the inside of her thighs and then her pussy. She was as copiously wet. Getting a little bolder all the time Vijay slid his tongue into her hole. Not being expert, he spent a lot of time trying to force his tongue inside her as deep as he could. He loved the taste of her juice.

Still not knowing quite what to do, he started running his tongue from the top of her slit clear to her tight little asshole. Vijay was so insane with horniness at that time that he would have done anything.

All through this she remained sleeping. Vijay felt he was incredibly lucky to be doing this with her as this night was his only chance and luck.

He got up on the bed. He decided to see if he could get his cock in her. Holding himself up on his arms, being careful, he poked his cock around trying to find her hole. It slipped down a few times into her slit. She almost imperceptibly moved her ass up and down when this happened. It had the great effect of coating his cock with her lubricant.

On the next try his cockhead slipped in. Very slowly, again being concerned about waking her up, he pushed his cock inside of her tight body. The combination of the tightness and velvety smoothness, coupled with her juice made him much less cautious. Vijay started to fuck into and out of her cunt. He could hear the liquid noise of his cock inside of her. He could hear the gentle slap noise as he fucked her. He had just eaten Usha's pussy and had his cock balls deep inside her. For some reason this caused him to come instantly. Vijay just emptied his balls into the pussy. It remained one of the most intense cums he ever had. He continued to fuck her as now their juices, her lube and his cum mixed. It felt fantastic. He was so turned on that he didn't get soft. Vijay continued to fuck her for a second orgasm which he also left inside of her.

Slowly pulling his cock from her, laying on her bed with his cock still hard and covered with Usha's juice (Actually Leela's juice) and his cum he wondered if she would know. It would be better to sleep beside her for some times and he would leave her early in the morning.

(240)

After vijay left, Aditya waited, changed himself in Lungi. Then in darkness, slowly he proceeded towards his bedroom. He was sure that Debashree must be waiting for him. In fact, he was unaware of the fact that Debashree was waiting for him in Roof room, and her mother Sonali was sleeping in their room, although same was intimated to Vijay by Debashree.

He entered the room and closed the door. For a second, he tried to acquaint his eyes to see in the darkness, tried to locate the bed where Debashree was supposed to be sleeping. Since it was his room, he knew the location where the bed was. With the help of flickering moonlit, like a blind man, he proceeded towards bed with his right hand moving in the emptiness to sense and touch the bed. After sometimes, he touched the bed, then he moved his hand further and touched the thigh portion of Debashree (In fact it was Sonali, his Mother-in-law).

Sonali was waiting for her husband Amit. Tonight she was getting horny for a nice fuck from Amit. She was in a half sleep stage, and then she heard the footstep and opening of the door. In the darkness, she saw the silhouetted figure approaching slowly towards her. She was going to call him as she thought her husband was coming towards her.

He came and touched her thigh above the gown.

Then she heard a whispering voice very near to her, "Hey, Debashree, Are you awoke?"

Sonali was taken aback. Ohh God...it was the voice of her son-in-law, Aditya. She was dumb founded to reply anything. Aditya repeated the same question in a very low voice again, he tried to awake her. Sonali was sleeping flat on her back. Her eyes could see the image of her son-in-law as he hovered above her between her wide spread legs.

His hand passed upward from thigh of Sonali to waist, then to her naval, and then his hand went above to her breasts. He touched her breasts, and slowly, softly squeezing her two breasts. Sonali shivered, a current was swapping through her entire body. At this stage, she was scared to reply his son-in-law that she was not his wife, and she was speechless. After all, Sonali was a fucking bitch, a fucking whore.

Then all of a sudden, an erotic thought came to her mind that she should take advantages of the darkness. She got more erotic when she thought of an incestuous fucking by his son-in-law. She decided that she would not speak anything nor she would resist, let him think that she was in half asleep condition and let him do whatever he wanted.

After his futile attempt to awake her, Aditya thought let her sleep, but he would fuck her in her sleeping stage as he was very horny. Then he thought he would touch her, kiss her and he would do some foreplay to wake up her again.

Sonali noticed her night-gown was bunched up around her stomach.

(241)

His fingers ran through combing her uniformly thick, oily voluminous thigh length hair, disentangling from head to the perfectly trimmed ends. Her hair was uniformly, bewitchingly, tantalizingly, thick and voluminous, until the ends reaching mid thighs, a rare phenomenon.

Her extra-large, voluptuous, heavy, huge, firm, soft, hanging pendulous mountainous and conical breasts were pressing against his chest. Every part of her whole body was closely touching, and pressing his, sending electric waves through his nerves. He embraced her and started kissing her face.

Sonali was feeling everything. She started acting as if she was in a deep sleep. She made a faint sleeping noise, and jerked her bodies. She groaned in a low voice, and changed her sleeping position, and embraced Aditya tightly. Her fantasy, seeming so real now, she could smell the beautiful manly fragrance of his cologne mixed with the whisky he had been drinking on his breath.

Now, both were completely entwined, encircled, and enticingly enveloped in each other's arms, as if their two bodies were trying to unite with each other, and become one. Aditya could smell her distinctive erotic feminine body aroma. The effect was a sudden fullness in his cock, and its unwitting rise, touching, and pressing her mound.

Her pressure against him did have the effect of pushing her breasts against his naked chest. Aditya's fully painfully erect, rigid, throbbing and pulsating long thick cock was pressing her mound thorough his lungi. His blood ran faster in his veins into his cock. Aditya hugged her more closely, and tightly moving his cock forward, and pressing against her mound, while cupping, and pressing her arse cheeks with his hands.

Aditya could feel that although she was sleeping, but she was obviously excited in their intimate indulging, and tight erotic embrace. She did not try to wriggle out or move away as he expected. He was afraid that she might push him from her body.