A night of firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey rolled over on to her back, exposing her breasts. Again Susan started with Joey's hands and arms, this time when she moved to the head of the table she reached back to unhook her bra, she hesitated for a second and said "is this okay?" Joey said in a breathy whisper "yes". Susan removed her bra and tossed it into my lap with a wink. Susan's breasts had the perfect amount of sagging, the kind that makes a mature woman so sexy. Her nipples we're a little smaller and more pink than Joey's, In the more than 30 years we've been together, I have never been tempted by another woman, but seeing this mature beauty giving my bride a sensual rub down was definitely causing a reaction. As Susan leaned over to work on Joey's upper chest, her breasts were just inches from Joey's face, Joey is straight, she's never been with a woman, she does appreciate a woman's beauty and isn't afraid to admit it, but this was different, I could see the desire. Susan began massaging Joey's large breasts.All three of us had the same reaction, I'm not sure who moaned the loudest. This was by far the most erotic moment of my life. Susan slid around to the side of the table as she continued to work on Joey's breasts and stomach area. When she did this Joey reached up and unzipped Susan's skirt. No words were needed, with a shake of her full hips the skirt fell to the floor, Susan kicked it into my face with a giggle. Susan was wearing a thong that matched her bra, in the front I could see a small landing strip style bush. In the back was a full backside, smooth and soft looking. Any extra weight she carried was placed perfectly.

Susan again skipped over Joey's midsection and began working on her feet. This time there was no giggle when she grabbed her toes, we've never been feet people but there is certainly something very erotic about the way she handled her feet and perfectly painted toes. When Susan placed Joey's big toe in her mouth, Joey gasped, a line had been crossed, up until this moment this had just been a very erotic massage, but now it had become a sexual encounter. Joey looked at me with a combination of concern and desire. I could see that she was afraid I would feel that she was cheating but clearly wanted to continue. I walked over, kissed her deeply and said "Go as far as you feel comfortable, this is all about you. I love and trust you" then went back to my chair to enjoy the show.

As much as I wanted to join in, this was Joey's day. Susan continued to massage her way from feet, to calves, to thighs, finally she was mere inches from Joey's soaking wet pussy. Joey opened her legs to her seductive new friend. Susan leaned down, placing her face just above Joey's womanhood. She inhaled deeply and said "this smells exquisite". At that moment she finally touched Joey's genitalia, Joey let out a long slow breath, the moment that has been building all day was finally happening. Susan continued to rub Joey, she started massaging Joey's outer labia, adding pressure with each motion. Joey said "I've never felt anything like this" Susan replied "it called a yoni massage, I specialized in them when I was a professional masseuse ". Susan penetrated Joey with one finger first, deeply working the sensitive walls of her pussy. "You're holding a lot of tension, in here, I can't imagine how much is being held back here" as she reached down and touched Joey's anus. Susan continued firmly rubbing Joey's vaginal walls, Susan kept her hands working and moved in and started to kiss Joey. This was what it took to send Joey into extreme heat! Joey began moaning, she reached over and pulled at Susan's thong. Susan slowly pulled her panties down, her wetness had soaked through. She tossed them my way. I smelled the wet spot and the thin strip that was touching her back door just seconds before. She smelled deliciously musky, the scent of a mature woman in heat. The first I had ever smelled other than my wife.

I looked back to the action in front of me, Susan had moved down and was deeply involved in Joey's breasts. It was then that I noticed Susan had a finger in Joey's tight ass. She was still massaging, but it was far beyond that now. Susan continued her full body assault on Joey, moving down to her swollen clitoris. Susan continued to work her magic with her hands on Joey's pussy and ass while taking her clit into her mouth. I could tell Joey was getting close to a major orgasm. I said "Warning, she's a squirter!" Susan looked up, with a smile and said "promise?". Almost on cue Joey's climax hit like a hurricane, she started thrashing on the massage table, trying to push Susan's head away, Susan wouldn't be denied. She came so hard that her orgasm was dripping from both sides of the table. Susan sat up, Joey's cum dripping from her chin. Susan said "that tastes amazing!" And licked her fingers clean while wiping her face. Joey was starting to come back to earth.

To my surprise Joey pulled Susan in for another kiss, Joey will never kiss me after I've gone down on her so this was the last thing I expected considering the largest orgasm of her life was still glistening on Susan's face. As they continued to make out, Joey managed to sit up and forced Susan on to the massage table. Joey stood up, Susan took her place. As Joey began to move down to Susan's soft, slightly sagging mature breasts, she looked up and said "this is my first time..." she took Susan's hard nipple into her mouth while her hand made contact with Susan's perfectly groomed, slightly gray patch, above her bald pussy. As she continued to suckle at Susan's breast her fingers entered her dripping pussy.

Joey slowly made her way down Susan's womanly body. With a slight hesitation, Joey tentatively licked Susan's clit. Her clit was larger than Joey's, swollen and protruding, Susan went stiff and Joey dove in like a woman possessed. She began to devour Susan's pussy, licking first her clit then moving down to her meaty pussy lips. Joey was licking, sucking, kissing and even biting. It was such a turn on I had started rubbing myself without even knowing it. Joey was full of surprises tonight, she slid her hands down Susan's legs, coming to a stop right behind her knees. She pushed Susan's knees up toward her chest and slid down to her now exposed asshole. Susan let out a primal grunt and shouted "I'M CUMMING". This only encouraged Joey further. She continued her relentless assault on Susan's ass with her tongue. Susan's breath went ragged and then she went silent holding her breath. A few seconds later Joey looked at me, soaked in Susan's juices, smiling and said "She's a squirter too!" Susan, barely able to speak, said "I am now, that's never happened before!"

I got up from the chair at this point only wearing my pants that were unbuttoned exposing my pubic hair. I walked over to the bar, looked at two beautiful, naked, post orgasmic women and said "you ladies need a drink to replenish your depleted fluids?" The girls laughed and snuggled into the couch, cuddling like teenagers. I handed the ladies some vodka and lemonade. They drank while exchanging kisses and little caresses. A few minutes later the make out session became more intense.

Joey stood, pulling Susan's hand and said "let's take this to bedroom, you showed me how to make love, now we're going to fuck!"

Joey shoved Susan to the bed, spun around and straddled her face, throwing herself into Susan's cunt in a 69 position. They worked themselves into a frenzy, grunting, panting, moaning, talking dirty, filthy even. Things I didn't know my previously demure wife had in her. Tongues and fingers were everywhere, pinching nipples, pulling hair, slapping asses and of course in and on pussies and assholes. Each woman had multiple orgasms, and collapsed into each other's arms, sweaty, covered in each other's cum and completely satisfied. All the while I sat back and enjoyed not only the live porn fantasy that played out in-front of me but a side of my wife that no one knew existed, not even her.

When they finally regained their senses, Joey looked at me and said "Oh you poor baby, you must be so hard it hurts!" She came over the chair, and started sucking my cock, "she said you're bigger than I ever remember" I closed my eyes and leaned back trying not to cum instantly. The feeling of Joey's mouth on my cock was intense, the next thing I know I feel my balls being sucked, I looked down as Susan worked my balls over, I'd never been so hard. I couldn't stand it any longer, I said "I'm close, I'm gonna cum soon". Joey pulled off, grabbed Susan and kneeled in front of the chair. "cum on our faces", I stood up, grabbed my cock, it felt strange, swollen, larger than ever before. The ladies leaned together, open mouth tongue kissed waiting for their prize. I stroked my cock torn between wanting to release and not wanting the night to end. When I couldn't take it any longer I shot rope after rope of thick hot cum on each of their faces, the girls continued to kiss, my cum running into their mouths. When I finished, I collapsed back into the chair, seeing stars. The ladies continued to clean each other up, eventually they climbed into the chair with me. This was the first time I had touched a naked woman other than my wife.

We drifted off to sleep, at some point during the night, Susan managed to pack up and slip out without waking us. On the counter was a note. It said "Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your night of firsts, if you want to do this, or anything else, again call me. I've never met a couple more in love than you". Next to the note she left her panties, still slightly damp from the night before. Joey picked them up, brought them to her nose, inhaled deeply, smiled and said "don't lose her number, your birthday is in March and I'm already planning".

12