A Night of Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you, Annie," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, Master. Fuck my hungry cunt, please," she said with bedroom eyes.

I pushed her on her back, and moving between her legs, I nudged them apart. She looked so wanton lying there in front of me, her pussy lips wide open, coated in her juices, and her eyes were asking me just one thing: "Fuck me." I slowly moved on top of her, pinning her down and kissing her passionately for an eternity, then I lifted my groin up and, reaching between us, guided the head of my cock towards her vagina. With a gentle thrust, the head of my cock slipped into her fuckhole, smoothly opening her up for the rest of my phallus.

"Yes, fuck me, Master. Make me your bitch tonight," she moaned.

Driving my cock as deep as I could into her tight fuckhole, which made her wail, I took her hands and pinned them next to her head.

"I will make you my bitch, Annie," I said, and pressing my lips on hers, our tongues made love.

I began to fuck her, slowly pulling back, then thrusting deep into her vagina as we kissed and moaned together. I broke the kiss and pushed myself up onto my arms, looking at her beautiful face while I increased the intensity of my thrusts, and when she pulled her legs up, I felt her nylons sensually rubbing on the side of my torso.

"Oh―fuck―Oh―fuck―OMG," I heard my wife squealing.

I looked towards her and saw she was still straddling Jim's legs, her head resting on his neck as he gently caressed her back, but now Mark was behind her, kneeling on the floor, and he firmly held onto her waist whilst having his cock in her pussy. I could see his curved cock sliding in and out of her cunt, and she squealed every time he drove it all the way in. I had never seen my wife being fucked, even though I had fantasised about it many times, but seeing it happen now, I found it an unbelievably erotic sight that made my cock grow even bigger in Annie's cunt.

Jim raised her head up by her chin and kissed her passionately, muffling her voice. After a short while, he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes intently while still holding her chin in his left hand, and when Mark drove his cock deep into her cunt and she squealed again, feeling his phallus intrude, Jim slapped her face.

"Are you a fucktoy, Susie?" Jim asked calmly.

"Yes, I am," she squealed when Mark buried his cock deep in her again and Jim slapped her cheek, making me alarmed by their treatment of her on the one hand and turning me on on the other.

"Address me properly, Susie," Jim said and slapped her again as she squealed on Mark's cock. "It is 'master' to you, Susie."

"I am a fucktoy, Master," she breathed. "Your fucktoy―Master."

"Our fucktoy," Jim corrected her calmly, slapping her cheek.

"Yes, Master," she squealed. "I am a fucktoy for my Masters to use me as they please."

Jim gently caressed her face with his thumb where he had slapped her, soothing the pain, while Mark kept ramming her cunt with his rigid upward curving phallus, making her squeal and scream at the top of her voice. Jim then pushed his cock into her mouth, making her suck it and muffle her voice. By then, her whole body was convulsing as she approached the height of her orgasm.

I turned my full attention to Annie, hooked my arms around her legs, brought them onto my shoulders, and began to fuck her hard and fast, when she started to wail louder and louder, matching my wife's voice, who squealed while being fucked and slapped again.

"Make me cum, Master," Annie breathed.

"Yes, cum for me, Annie. Cum for your Master."

Her whimpers were mixed with ever louder yelps, and when she started to quiver and shake on my throbbing cock, she came hard. I did not slow down the speed and ferocity of my thrusts, which resulted in little aftershocks and more yelping. When I was about to cum too, I let her legs slide off my shoulders onto the floor, and lying on top of her, I drove my rigid cock deep into her fuckhole.

I felt my cock flexing and her vagina squeezing it, milking me as I sprayed my hot cream deep inside her womanhood, making her my bitch. When our orgasm washed over us, she wrapped her legs around my body and her arms around my neck, and we passionately kissed, lost in the track of time.

I helped her up, and she snuggled up to me on the armchair after our kiss had been broken and she'd unhooked her legs and arms. I looked at my wife, seeing her body convulsing between the boys while she was on her hands and knees. Mark was kneeling in front of her now, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth and throat, and Jim was between her legs, fucking her cunt furiously. Seeing her spitroasted made my cock lurch, even though I had just come, and Annie noticed it too.

"Watching your wife get fucked really turns you on," she said softly, then she kissed me.

"It seems like."

"Watch her," she said, kissing my neck and my face tenderly.

Watching my wife being fucked, spitroasted, and having her whole being taken over by the pleasures the guys were giving her while Annie curled up on my lap kissing me ever so softly was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. Even though I had just come, I could feel my cock twitching under Annie's hot arse, and I just had to kiss her, feel her lips on mine again.

"It is time we take our fucktoy to the bedroom." I heard Mark's voice.

"Yes, I think she is ready for us," said Jim.

With concern in my heart, I looked at them, and hearing their words, I wondered what they meant when they said she was ready for them. My wife was sitting on the floor at their feet, having her eyes focused on them while they talked to each other, when Mark produced a leash and attached it to her collar. Annie, noticing my concern, took my chin and turned my face towards her, looking at me with gentle eyes as she kissed me softly.

"It's okay, Master," she whispered. "They will take care of her, they will not make her do anything she does not want to, and if she does want to stop at any time, they will. Thrust me."

I was searching her eyes for reassurance, wanting to trust her, wanting to trust the guys, and when I saw that she really cared, saw the tenderness in her eyes, the love, I started to feel relaxed seeing that. I softly kissed her before turning towards my wife; she was on her knees, looking up at them as they stood in front of her with the other end of the leash in Mark's hand.

"Stand up, Susie," he said, tugging on the leash.

"Yes, Master," my wife said as she stood up; she was magnificent.

My eyes followed her as she walked behind the guys, making her way out of the living room; her hair was all messed up and now freely flowing onto her naked shoulders, and she had those extremely high strappy sandals on her feet, making her stocking-covered legs and arse look sensational. I did not know what they were going to do, and I felt an emotional mess watching her leave with the guys, just as I had felt in the restaurant when she had left with them.

"You guys can use the guest bedroom just down the hall on the left," Mark said, turning back from the door.

When my wife looked back, our eyes met briefly, and she mouthed, "I love you, Babe."

I replied, whispering the words, "I love you too, Baby," then watched her disappear from my view.

Annie turned my face towards her and kissed me, forcefully forcing her tongue between my lips while she straddled my legs, rubbing her pussy on my semi-erect cock. Her onslaught was relentless, and she achieved what she wanted in no time, taking my mind off my wife while turning me on for her and only for her. Her fierce kissing of me gradually turned into a passionate kiss, and our tongues made love again.

"Will you take me to the bedroom, Master?" She asked breathlessly.

"Yes, Annie," I said, holding her tight against me as I stood up with her in my arms.

Walking towards the bedroom, she quickly wrapped her legs around my torso, holding onto me tightly.

"Make me your woman tonight, Master," she whispered into my ear.

12