The Night with Annie

Story Info
Wife gets turned on hearing my confession.
2.3k words
4.47
9.6k
6
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her First Stocking series, chapter 8

I was watching Saturday night's soccer game on the telly, trying very hard to follow the action on the field, but like all afternoon, my thoughts kept returning to the events of the previous night. We had not spoken about it since leaving Mark's house and dropping Annie off at her house. By the time we got home, it was early afternoon, and both of us carried on with our day as we did on most Saturday afternoons, except this time we were somewhat reserved, keeping to ourselves while lost in our own thoughts and emotions.

Halftime was approaching, and I really had no idea what was happening on the field; furthermore, somehow I missed the only goal of the game, not even registering there was a replay. I did not notice my wife walking into the living room either until she stood in front of me and asked me: "Can I sit with you, Babe?"

She looked hot in her red sheer robe, which was ankle length, hiding nothing under it, as well as in her red lacy garter belt that held up a pair of beige stockings and in her red mules. She lightly made up her face except for her ruby-red lips, which were strikingly red, and she had an uncertain smile on her face.

"Yes, baby," I said, padding the couch beside me.

"You look hot," I added.

She ignored my suggestion and sat on my lap, her arms closing around my neck while she softly kissed my lips.

"Isn't this better?" She asked, still with uncertainty in her voice.

"Yes, Babe. You are right," I said, softly kissing her lips.

"Babe," she continued, "take me back and make me yours again, make me only yours, please."

I kissed her, lingering on her warm, red lips, when I felt them open slightly, her tongue running over mine, and as I responded, our tongues found each other; suddenly, I felt I was home again, and everything was okay as we kissed passionately. When the kiss was broken and we finally spoke, I noticed from the corner of my eye that the soccer game was already over.

"I love you, Babe," she whispered.

"I love you too, Baby," I replied, holding her tightly in my arms.

"Are we all right, Babe?"

"Yes, Baby. We are more than all right."

"Take me to our bedroom and make love to me, please," she said demurely, with hope in her eyes.

"Yes, Baby," I said. "I will take you back and make you my woman just like before."

She stood up, I flicked the telly off and picked her up, her arms wrapping around my neck on the way to our bedroom, where I gently put her on our bed. I watched her for a few seconds as she lay there, soaking up her beauty with my eyes, then quickly stripped naked and climbed onto the bed too, lying beside her.

I kissed her face, her neck, and her ears while my hand explored her body over her robe, and when I found the rope of her gown, I pulled on it, opening her robe, exposing her creamy-white body to me and to my exploring hands and fingers. I kissed her lips, and our tongues made love for a couple of minutes, then I kissed my way to her breast. Her nipples were hard and unusually red; in fact, they looked like they were raw, and when I bit one of them with my lips, I heard her wince. I looked at her questioningly.

"It's okay, Babe. They are just a bit sensitive."

I kissed them softly, sucked them into my mouth gently, and swirled my tongue around them until she started to moan when her hand found my head, pushing me onto one of them, encouraging me to suck it more.

"That feels so nice, Babe," she whispered.

"I love your tits, Baby," I replied. "They are just perfect."

Sliding down on her body, I kissed my way to her mounds when I noticed her pussy was just as red and swollen as her nipples, which made me wonder what the guys had done to her. Those thoughts were quickly forgotten as my lips felt her warm folds, and I tasted her juices. She parted her legs, giving me much better access to her pussy to explore every centimetre of it, and when my tongue settled down on her clitoris, twirling it around in every which way, she began to moan louder and louder.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "That feels so good."

"Let's take your robe off, Baby," I said, looking up at her.

She sat up and wiggled out of her robe, then I pulled it out from under her, tossing it on the floor next to the bed. She lay back on the bed while I climbed between her legs, kissing her stocking-covered thighs and, with every kiss, getting a step closer to her glistening pussy. Finally reaching it, I returned to her clit and swirled my tongue around it, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm. Her moans became louder, and soon they turned into squeals. She wrapped her legs around my torso, holding me firmly in her pussy, and as her body started to tremble and shake, she came on my tongue.

When she calmed down somewhat, I slid up on her body, pinning her to the bed with my own, and we kissed passionately, my cock resting on her folds while I gently slid it back and forth on her juicy lips. I reached between us and, lining my cock up with her vagina, I pushed, feeling the head of my engorged phallus slide into her fuckhole. Again, I saw a little discomfort on her face.

"Is it hurting you?" I asked softly.

"Yes, but it is okay. I want you to fuck me and make me cum on your cock."

I did, and we made love--slow, passionate love, we did not rush, there was no hard fucking, just slow, tender lovemaking. She squealed and writhed under me as her orgasm washed over her again, and when it was my turn to fill her beautiful body with my cum, she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her tightly. Once we came down from the highs of our pleasures lying side by side, I asked her if she wanted to tell me what happened. She kissed me softly and said: "Yes, I do. I want to tell you all, but first, you tell me the story with Annie."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I want to know what my sexy husband did to that girl," she said, smirking.

"Okay."

"I haven't told you yet, but watching you and Annie made me tingle."

"Really?" I said, not waiting for her reply before I briefly kissed her.

"Here we go then," I began. "She was teasing me all night from the moment I entered the restaurant. At first, I brushed it aside, but then she kept putting her hand on my cock and kissing me teasingly, taking advantage of the fact I was really turned on by what you were doing."

"You are not blaming her for what happened, are you?" She said, smirking.

"No, not at all. I did not mean it like that either, and from my memory, you did not object to what she was doing in the restaurant."

"True."

"By the time we got to Mark's house, we had made out several times, and I did enjoy her attention. To be honest, I was getting turned on by her."

"Uh, my sexy man," she said, and she kissed me passionately. "I like to hear my man being so naughty."

"Well, there is more to tell."

"Tell me, Babe."

"While we were in the living room, we kissed, we cuddled, and she brought me close to an orgasm several times while sucking my cock, she was really good at sucking cock. I ate her pussy out, she tasted sweet, and I brought her to her first orgasm with my tongue. We then fucked on the floor, and she came again, this time on my cock while I came in her pussy."

"Oh, I did not know that, Stud," she said, kissing my lips.

"After you'd left with the guys, she practically attacked me, kissing me furiously, not letting me think, just feel, feel her hungry lips on me, and when she asked me to take her to the bedroom, I picked her up and did so. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. I watched her resting there, my fingers tracing her body from her foot to her lips, paying attention to her sensitive areas. She kept her eyes on me at all times, watching my face and my actions without saying anything.

I noticed handcuffs on the bedside table and a blue pill, which made me wonder what the guys would be up to. Annie noticed what I was looking at and softly said: 'Master will not need any of that.' I asked her if she was sure about that, and she said she was, then added that if I wanted to restrain her, I should, after all, I was her master, but she wished we would just make love instead."

"Wow, my pussy is tingling hearing another woman wanting to make love to my man so desperately."

"Well, she did, so I climbed onto the bed, and while lying beside her, I leant over and softly kissed her lips with soft lingering kisses mixed with lots of nibbling and teasing. We held each other as we made out, our hands exploring each other's bodies. There was no rush; we were just enjoying the moment and each other's closeness when she whispered, asking me to make love to her."

Uh, the little slut wanted to make love to my man! Why do I feel excited?"

"I don't know, Baby," I said, smirking in my wife's arms.

"I rolled on top of Annie, pinning her small frame down onto the white bed sheets while kissing her passionately when I felt her small hand between us grabbing my cock. I lifted my groin up, and she guided my now-hard cock to her vagina, telling me to enter her and make love to her.

I slowly lowered myself, feeling her vagina envelope my rigid cock as it slid deeper and deeper into her body. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me against her tightly and whispering into my ear to fuck her, to make her cum on my cock. Her words slowly dried up and were replaced by moans and squeals when I felt her body tremble under me, and her arms tighten around my neck as she came on my cock.

When her orgasm washed over her, her voice returned, and she began to talk to me, encouraging me to fuck her and fill her cunt with my cream, making her my slut. Hearing that, it did not take long for me to cum, and for the second time that night, I filled her with my cream."

"Uh, you're getting my pussy gush, Baby," my wife said as she straddled my thighs and started to pull on my semi-erect cock that started to harden fast in her hand.

"We curled up in each other's arms," I continued, "and fell asleep like that. When I woke, Annie was still in my arms, sleeping soundly. After a short while, she started to stir, and I kissed her lips, to which she responded instantly, and we kissed passionately. When she broke the kiss, she asked me to make love to her one more time, to fuck her. We started to kiss, and..."

I could feel my wife guiding my now-hard cock into her pussy and telling me to continue with my story, so I did as she rode me, slowly rising and falling on my cock.

"So, we kissed and caressed each other's bodies, exploring the sensitive areas, when Annie told me to fuck her. My cock was hard enough to penetrate her wet pussy, so I climbed between her legs and guided my cock into her vagina, then I pulled her legs onto my shoulders; she was still wearing her stockings and suspenders. I folded her in half, resting my weight on her legs, and fucked her while looking into her foggy eyes."

My wife was bouncing on my cock hard and fast, leaning forward with her hands on my chest as she looked into my eyes with her glossed-over eyes, and she told me not to stop but keep talking. So, I did.

"Annie told me to fuck her, fuck her hard and fast, to breed her. She called me her master constantly, moaning aloud in sync with every thrust of my cock that very quickly turned into loud squeals when she came trembling and shaking on the bed. She told me not to stop, and I didn't; I wanted to fill her fuckhole one more time before it was all over."

"Yes―Yes―You―Stud, fuck your slut wife," my wife shrieked as she rode my cock.

"I fucked Annie's cunt harder and faster when she came again, but this time I was emptying my balls into her hot cunt, too. While catching our breaths, I flipped next to her, and we cuddled for a while, then had a shower and returned to the living room to find our clothes."

As I finished the last sentence, I flipped my wife onto the bed, pinning her down. I fucked her hard, grunting into her ear as she started to talk to me, telling me how much she loved her stud of a husband and his cock in her dirty little cunt. It did not take long before I was filling her with my cream again, and being the stud for her, she made me out.

"Are you okay, Baby?" I asked her between soft kisses, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, I am. You know, it's not just you who gets turned on by your wife being a slut. I get turned on by my husband being a stud, too," she said and kissed me passionately.

Lying in each other's arms, happy and content, we drifted off to sleep.