A Night on Edge Pt. 02

Story Info
The tables are turned as Emma keeps Dan on edge.
2.3k words
4.17
2.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[If you read part 1, you will have more context of how this fits in. Thanks so much for reading. All suggestions and comments are appreciated.]

Emma recovered and regained her composure; her breathing had returning to normal. She turned toward me and spoke. "Well Danny boy, I think it is time for me to enjoy watching you squirm for a while."

She sat up, gathered her clothing, and headed toward the door that adjoined our two rooms. "Follow me" she said, looking back at me over her shoulder.

I gladly followed her into her room. Emma tossed her wadded-up dress and panties onto the floor next to her suitcase, and rummaged through it. "Finish getting naked and get comfortable on the bed. I'm going to savor driving you absolutely crazy for a very long time." she said playfully.

I pulled off my pants and boxers and propped myself up on a couple of pillows feeling both excited and exposed. The objects she pulled out of the suitcase she placed on the bed next to me. A red silk scarf, and a squeeze tube personal lubricant.

She headed back into my room and returned with the candle, still burning but significantly smaller than it was, and placed it on the small stand next to the bed. Then she turned off the one light that has been on. Moving to the foot of the bed, I watched her crawl on and position herself between my legs, spreading them a bit more. The sight alone of her naked body bathed in candlelight was enough to make my cock stand at attention.

"I am so glad you had this candle with you. It really helps to set the atmosphere." She said, noticing how much I was enjoying the sight of her in the warm glow.

I replied, "Yes. It was in a gift-bag I won at a drawing yesterday at the conference. Very timely!"

"Well, aren't you the lucky guy!?" she said with a sultry tone as she winked.

A shiver went up my spine as she spoke and slowly moved toward me. She sat between my legs facing me, her legs spread and slid under my thighs.

"All you need to do is hold still" she directed. "If you want to hold my legs on each side of you, feel free."

I reached down with both hands and held her legs just above her ankles.

"Mmmm...good" she nodded with approval. "Are you good and comfortable?"

I nodded indicating that I was.

"Then let's begin." She started lightly humming the tune Danny Boy as she reached for the red silk scarf. Holding it by two corners, she lowered it so that it draped across my chest, then pulled it slowly toward her, the silky material lightly caressing me as it grazed across my skin; lower across my tummy and lower still. It tickled a bit and my ab muscles flexed as she drew it further down. When it slid over my cock, it jerked a bit, springing to life even more. She smiled at the reaction and continued to hum the tune while lightly dragging the scarf up and down and across my growing length.

I could feel my face heating up and my pulse rate increasing. I noticed that I was squeezing Emma's ankles a bit more firmly. The silky caressing sensations soon had me lifting my pelvis, desiring more stimulation.

Pausing from humming the tune, "Mmmm...I see someone it anxious. You need to relax, Danny, and enjoy every sensation." The she resumed the song. Her voice was actually beautiful. She hummed softly and slowly with no rushing of the tempo. I tried to relax my muscles and just enjoy, focusing on every detail. My body shivered occasionally as she let the fabric drape and slide slowly across my skin. My cock was now standing at full attention.

Moving one hand to the base of my length, she grasped it, holding it with her thumb and a couple fingers so it raised, pointing up away from my tummy. She spread the silk over the top, forming a tent, then took her other hand and gently slid it down, grasping the upper part of my cock, the silky fabric surrounding me. Then, she gently and achingly slowly moved her hand up and down. The higher level of stimulation quickly had me tensing my legs and my breathing became shallow. Emma's eyes peered into mine and a smile beamed across her face as she enjoyed watching my reactions.

She squeezed a bit more firmly, providing even more delightful friction. Yet more blood rushed to my cock making it harder than ever. A small spot of pre-cum wetness formed at the top of the red fabric, the dark circle slowly expanding as the long slow firm stokes continued. I strained to hold back, feeling myself getting closer to that point of no return. I squeezed her ankles even more tightly and she stared deeply into my eyes, judging my level of excitement. She increased her rate, pumping her fist and the material more quickly up and down. Watching my eyes widen as the intense pleasure sored, she stopped humming the song. I think she stopped so she could hear the moans I was making. "Mmmmm....Mmmmmm" I hummed louder and louder with my lips pressed together as the I felt the pressure and tension build and radiate. "Ohhhhh!!!!" all muscles contracting as I prepared to erupt.

Suddenly, Emma removed her hand and the silk scarf from me, stopping all stimulation and squeezed the base of my cock firmly. My swollen cock turned purple and it tried to erupt, trying to release the enormous pressure that had been building, but to no avail. She squeezed tightly, and watched with great interest as my cock twitched and strained, veins bulging, seeming to beg for release all on its own.

My teeth where clenched and my whole body tensed up, as if every other muscle could help push me past the edge. Emma looked past my engorged penis to my eyes, desperate, wide, and in awe. Her eyes seemed serious and focused, intent on the task at hand.

She held me, frozen, for what seemed like forever, until the pressure slowly diminished. I had never come that close to an orgasm without coming before. My body gradually relaxed and Emma started to loosen her grip, sensing that I was backing away from the edge.

"Oh my God!" I gasped. "That was so close!" in disbelief, beads of sweat glistening on my forehead.

"Mmmmm....yesss....", Emma purred. "I love 'so close.' It is my favorite place for you to be. I plan to take you there again and again."

Looking down, a single drop of cum was perched at the top of my cock. Looking beyond it, her own wet pussy, glistened in the candlelight. I licked my lips, wetting them, as I took in the view.

She followed my eyes and asked, "Do you see something interesting?"

Emma then slid her legs out from under mine. She raised her body and pushed my legs together. Crawling on top of me, she mounted my in a cowgirl position and lowered her wet pussy against my cock, but not letting me enter. Her warmth felt incredible. She slowly started sliding up and down my length, being sure to slide past the sensitive spot at the head. Her fluids made a perfect lubricant and I found myself quickly getting hard again. "Mmmm..." we both moaned as she varied how much weight she pressed on me with. I too pressed up against her and rocked my pelvis and my level of excitement grew. Her pussy lips seemed to hug me as she slid up and down. I yearned to tilt enough to thrust deeply into her. Noticing what I was trying to do, she paused, her plump warm and wet pussy lips wrapped around the tip of my head. "Now hold still, Danny" she directed. She pressed down on me with most her weight, but not letting me enter her. Then she rocked her pelvis in a gyrating motion, providing subtle but amazing friction that quickly had my squirming. I put my hands on her hips, hoping to guide her, but she grabbed my hands and pressed them against the bed to the sides of my head. She continued to press and slowly gyrate on me, again, intent on watching my face.

"Mmmmm....I am getting close...." I confessed.

"Yes, Danny boy. That is the plan." She whispered with an intense fire in her eyes.

Again, my muscles tensed. Again, my pulse raced. Again, my breathing became irregular.

As she sensed my approaching loss of control, she slowed the rotation against my just a bit and put more weight on her own knees, lessening the pressure against me, but her motions did not stop.

My muscles twitched. I held my breath, sure that I would erupt at any moment. Instead, I found that I was in a place of exquisite ecstasy. Held right on the edge...teetering. I was not sure if I was fighting to hold back or fighting to cum. Either way, I was fighting. So ready for release, the urgency becoming my singular focus. She expertly read my body. Slowing a bit just as I was ready to explode, then pressing in when she sensed I could handle more. On and on she rode me, seemingly proud of the way she could keep me right there. 'So close!'

My face felt hot and I could feel my pulse pounding as she continued to edge me. My eyes pleaded.

Sensing my desperation, Emma offered, "Awe...is Danny boy ready to cum for me?"

My head nodding, I managed to gasp out, "Yes....oh yes!...I am ready."

"Ohhhhh...well....that's to bad, because I am not ready to let you do that yet. I am enjoying seeing you writhe in sweet desperate pleasure WAY too much" she said with delight.

"I don't think I can take much more." I growled out.

"Oh yes you can. And besides, I want to be able to see your enormous eruption once it happens. I can't see your beautiful cock in this position."

With that, she dismounted me and again spread my legs. The cool air on my now glistening cock gave me a shiver. Lowering her mouth, she looked at my eyes and deliberately slowly licked her lips. "I've been hungry for more than pizza too, Danny boy." And she flattened her tongue and gave a full lick from base to head. Her tongue felt like velvet, but also warm and wet. My cock twitched in response. She paused to watch it twitch, then licked again. My body tensed as he slid the length. This time, she kept her tongue on the frenulum, pressing into that incredibly sensitive spot. She held still at first, feeling my cock twitch again from the last full lick. Then, she moved her tongue against the firm but smooth spot. Subtle motions up and down, but focused and perfect. Maddingly perfect. She again moved a hand to grasp the base of my cock, holding it in place, while her tongue moved against me.

"Oooooooo....Ohhhhh..." I beathed out, feeling the intense pleasure quickly build. It was as if every nerve ending was concentrated in this place. Emma saw how serious my expression was and smiled a wicked smile. "Oh this is going to be fun" she teased.

Pulling her tongue off, she grabbed the tube of lubricant and squeezed a couple of drops onto the top of my cock head. One hand still held me from the base, leaving the top couple of inches exposed. The thumb of her other hand now replaced the spot her tongue had been as she held me with her thumb and a couple of fingers. Emma smeared the lube deliciously over the spot. My hips bucked up as she did so. Emma laughed when my body involuntarily jerked at her touch.

"Mmmm....yes....I've got Danny boy just where I want him."

Her thumb moved in tiny circular motions with the lightest of touch. Again, my body jerked and it felt like a hot bolt of lightning coursed through my body, shooting out from that spot.

Again, she moved her thumb, slow and light, all while holding me firmly in place. Emma's eyes where now fixated on my cock. "Mmmm....beautiful" she purred admiringly. "So full and firm and twitching. So sensitive and swollen. I could savor this all night long." Her thumb pressed in with a bit more pressure as it moved.

"Oh god! No way." I said between periods of holding my breath. "I might just die."

"Mmmmm....but what a way to go!" she teased.

Every slight motion of her thumb seemed to be magnified 1000 times. Precum slowly oozed...adding to the slippery lubricant that allowed Emma's thumb to glide so effortlessly over my quivering flesh. She watched my cock with fascination as it jerked and twitched intermittently.

Now, truly desperate and writhing in front of her, I was going mad. "Please let me cum. Ohhhhh....please." I pleaded.

She ignored my pleadings and leaned forward to lick some of the pre-cum from the side as it dribbled over, her hot breath enveloping me.

My pleadings continued as did her manipulations, keeping me right on the edge. On the edge of an orgasm and on the edge of madness.

"Ahhhhh....I need ...to cum!!!" I breathlessly declared.

"Okay, Danny boy. I hear you."

She held my cock a bit more firmly and increased both the pressure and pace of her thumb as she watched my cock expectantly. The intensity of the sensations exceeded anything I had ever felt as the orgasm overwhelmed me. I held my breath as I tumbled over the edge, and thick bursts of semen shot powerfully into the air and onto my abs. Each pulse emitting another stream. Her thumb and fist continued stimulating me as my now empty cock continued to pulse and twitch. Finally, I was spent. Emma playfully continued to rub me with her thumb, but it was more than I could stand and I pushed her hands away, "Ahhhh...no more!"

She started humming Danny Boy again as she crawled off the bed and headed into the shower. As she walked away, she invited, "Come join me."