A Night on The Couch

Story Info
Two young lovers share an unexpected night of passion.
1.3k words
4.37
12.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Night on The Couch

all of these stories are true retellings of the intimate interactions between my partner and I. We are in a long-term, committed relationship and are absolutely obsessed with one another. I only write these stories so that I can experience him again whenever we are apart. Enjoy :)

For context, my boyfriend (21M) is a beautiful, delicious man. Standing at 6'0 tall with shoulder length locs and rich, warm-toned skin- he is the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. His face is clean shaven on most days, and he has a bespoke kindness in his eyes. His lips are perfectly full and soft, the best for kissing (everywhere). He is strong but still soft enough to cuddle with every night before bed, and I love it. His full, muscular arms are accompanied by an equally strong set of shoulders. Just the thought of his arms enveloping me is enough to drive me wild. Unlike most men, he has the lower body to match his bulky physique. His legs are long and made complete by his full, toned thighs. I'd like to think that every inch of him was created with me in mind ; because there's no part of him I don't find absolutely amazing.

I am a 21F and I'd like to think I'm not too bad myself. I stand at 5'3 on a good day and would consider myself to be genuinely mid-sized. My curly hair reaches into my mid-back and is typically a bit messy if not thrown into a loose bun on top of my head. I have a caramel-colored complexion and deep, brown eyes. My lips are full and incredibly pink, especially after an intense session. Physically speaking, my most prominent feature would have to be my supple, perky 36DD breasts, which make everything else on me seem much smaller by comparison. My waist and hips are soft, something I'm insecure about and my boyfriend reassures me is a plus. My thighs are solid and shapely, and riddled with large tattoos. Arguably this is my favorite body part on me.

****

It was just another Tuesday night. We had decided to stay in after getting off from stressful days at work and order take out to eat on the couch. When the food arrived, we started on it immediately while watching our favorite Netflix series. After our food was devoured, we cuddled up together and continued to watch. This is what I loved most. Normal, boring days where comfort is paramount and our relaxation is found in doing nothing together. We laid there watching for a couple episodes, sharing an intermittent kiss or lightly promiscuous touch every so often. I laid as I usually do- in between his thighs, and held onto his leg like a body pillow for maximum comfort. As I did this he played in my hair, gently stroking it while our show played. Suddenly I began to feel something warm and hard pressing against my cheek through the fabric of his grey sweat pants. A cheeky grin formed on my face. I knew I was in for a treat. I sat back onto my knees and began to stroke him gently over the pants. I grew more and more excited as I saw and felt him growing in size quickly in response to my touch. His length is perfect for every position, right at about 6 inches erect. Even better, his member is thick and veiny with a very attractive tip. Our eyes connected and I could feel jolts of excitement traveling straight to my pussy immediately. He sat up and began to kiss me passionately while I continued to stroke him. As our hunger for each other intensified, so did our touching. We took turns removing our shirts, then he grabbed me and pressed my bare front into his own.

My hard nipples made contact with his chest, exciting me even further with every twist and turn. Firmly, he bent me over the back of the couch so that my breasts were pressed into the backrest and my ass sat proudly in the air for his full control. Then, he began to kiss me so softly down every inch of my back, paying special attention to the sensitive spots on my lower back while sliding my sweatpants to my knees. My moans grew louder as he continued to kiss, suck, and lick on every inch of my exposed body. He stopped for a moment and I heard fabric glide to the floor. I turned to face him standing before me and watched intently as he stroked his cock in front of my face. I know many women are afraid to say it, but I love sucking my man's dick.

Feeling him throbbing in the back of my throat and hearing his loud moans while I massage his balls just does it for me. I took the length of him in my mouth and began to get to work, keeping it nice and wet the way I know he loves. Just when I thought his resolve had been broken, he pressed me back into the backrest and grabbed me by the hips to align himself correctly. In his low, sensual voice he told me to "Get that pussy ready for me baby." Because I'm a good girl who (in bed, at least) does what she's told, I did exactly that. I began rubbing my clit, then slid a finger inside my slit to extract all the warm juices that had began to overflow. My whimpers became more frequent as I begged lightly for him to fuck me. Then, I felt him at the entrance of my pussy and his grip on me tightened. Slowly, he slid into me. There is no greater feeling than the pleasure-pain that I experience the first time he slides inside of me, stretching me out to fit him.

After a few slow, methodical strokes he quickened his pace slightly. Then, he began to tease me with his member; pulling it out until only the tip remained inside then reinserting himself tortuously slow. Each time he gave me his full length I felt the pleasure in my body reach a new height. I was losing it, I wanted to cum for him so bad. I began to plead with him, saying "Daddy, please fuck me. I need it!" His breathing became heavier as he strained to maintain his pace. He had me beg him again. This time I was desperate and louder in my begging. "Daddy PLEASE. I need you to fuck me please. I want to cum for you." He responded by wrapping my long, loose curls into his hand and adjusting his grip on my hip so as not to turn me loose then pounding me with fast, hard strokes. Each one put me closer and closer to the edge and within a minute I could feel myself coming all over his dick. I begged him to continue, I just wanted to feel him in every part of me. At this point, I was coming non-stop while he fucked me into a reckless abandon. I could feel my pussy dripping down my thighs as I told him that this pussy belongs to him. I felt a change in the rhythm of his strokes. His breathing turned heavier and he began to drill me my favorite way, deeply. I could tell he was so close. It was my time to shine. I made sure to arch my back as much as possible while I begged him to cum deep inside my pussy. I know this drives him wild.

After several full thrusts he moaned "I'm about to cum deep inside your pussy baby, tell me who's is it." I could feel him throbbing inside me, which made me feral- but I managed to say "it's yours daddy, all yours. Please cum inside me- I want every drop." He let out a deep, guttural moan then rope after rope of sweet, sticky cum painted my cervix. The sensation of his climax partnered with my love for being bred like a whore made for a wonderful, body-shaking orgasm. Moments after he came inside me I found myself coming once again on his beautiful dick while he coached me through every moment.

Stay tuned for part 2!!