Drinks on the Deck

Story Info
My husband, his friend, and tequila make a good combination.
1.6k words
4.34
14.5k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pbnj3
Pbnj3
45 Followers

I'm a thirty-seven year old married mother of two children with blonde hair, brown eyes, an insurance agent, with a 36D-24-38 figure in an open relationship with my husband. I walk, do yoga, and work out at the gym four days a week, attending zumba classes two days a week to stay in shape.

On a Saturday in August just before school started my husband, children and I, accompanied by one of my husbands old friends spent the day on our dock, swimming, tanning, and playing with our chocolate lab Jake.

Doug played high-school football with my husband and after serving in the military for twenty years had returned home trying to find a job and adapt to life as a civilian. My husband was attempting to get him to go into law enforcement, and had invited him to our home on lake Greenwood for the day.

Doug and his wife were separated at this time with little hope of reconciliation due to infidelity issues on both sides. Doug was a great guy, charming, good looking, and had a great sense of humor. He was also very flirtatious, and never hid that from any woman he found attractive.

When we had spent time with him and his wife, Doug always flirted with me openly unless the children were present, but if they weren't, he had no problem when our spouses were there. My husband never said anything to him, even encouraging Doug, telling me it was all in fun, and that Doug had always been that way.

This day was no different than any other, but when the children were out swimming Doug's flirtation was a bit more to the point, telling me what he was thinking about as he made comments concerning the bikini I had on, and the goodies hidden underneath.

Our children were staying with my parents for the rest of the weekend, and the next week, so after they had gone, I showered and changed clothes, while Doug and my husband grilled chicken and had a few beers. When we finished eating, Doug took a shower in our second bathroom while my husband showered in the master bath, they changed and came out on the deck where I was watching the sunset across the lake.

Both of them were in t-shirts and shorts, I was wearing cutoff bib overalls and a modest white crop top. Doug was drinking another beer, my husband was having what I assumed was a crown and coke, as I finished my tequila sunrise. My husband took my glass, going back inside to fix more drinks and grab another beer for Doug, who was reminiscing about their days in high-school, telling stories about football, girls, and how much fun they had working as life guards during the summer.

While my husband was inside he started flirting again, asking if I would let him see what I was wearing under my clothes, saying I'd been teasing him during the day in my bikini, which had caused him to spend the better part of the day trying to tame the hard on in his swimming trunks. I laughed, telling him I didn't think he'd noticed, apologizing for the predicament he had, and undid the buttons at the waist of my bibs giving him a glimpse of the white lace thong I had on.

As my husband came back with our drinks Doug crossed his legs attempting to hide the bulge in his shorts, giving me a lustful smile as my husband sat down beside me. After a few more drinks Doug referred to me as a MILF, my husband laughed, saying you have no idea my friend, she wears the title proudly, and enjoys the attention it brings.

I had a pleasant buzz from my drinks, and was feeling good, my husband had his arm around my shoulder, his hand hovering near my breast, and he gave me a warm lingering kiss before asking me if I liked the attention, knowing that other men wanted me.

I told him I was flattered that men noticed me and I did enjoy the attention, as his hand slipped under my top playing with my breast, pushing my top off my shoulder as he did. He was squeezing my breast, while rubbing my nipple, still talking with Doug, The strap of my bib overalls had slipped off my shoulder, my husband had my top pushed down describing how firm my breasts were, that my nipple was erect and swollen as he completely exposed my naked breast to Doug telling him he should see for himself. He unhooked the straps of my overalls, pulling my top further down as Doug got up from his seat and started feeling my breasts, telling him I liked to have my nipples pinched.

My husband whispered to me, asking if I was having fun, while Doug squeezed my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, telling me how good they felt.

My husband slid over making room for Doug to sit next to me letting me lean back on his chest telling him to take off my overalls as he pulled my top over my head, leaving me with only my white lace thong on as Doug placed his hands on my thighs pushing them apart, giving him access to the wet crotch of my thong. He dropped his head between my legs pushing my thong aside with his chin, running his tongue up the lips of my pussy, pausing to flick his tongue over my swollen clit, as he fingered me. My husband was squeezing my breasts, and pinching my nipples, while I was grinding my hips into Dougs face and thrusting fingers, his long, thick erection pressing against my back. He asked if I liked what they were doing as I felt my orgasm building.

I told him yes, Doug's fingers and tongue felt so good inside me, as I had a mind blowing orgasm, my juices covering Doug's face and hand while my husband pinched my nipples even harder, making my orgasm more intense. Doug pulled my thong completely off, telling me how hot I was, that he loved the taste of my cum and he wanted to fuck me. My husband told him we needed to go inside, and he could fuck me all he wanted.

We headed inside, stopping in the den, where Doug stripped as my husband covered the floor with several blankets while I knelt down stroking and sucking Doug's seven inch cock burying my face in his thick pubic hair as I deep throated him. We laid on the blankets, where Doug placed the engorged head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy and began slowly pushing his shaft inside me until our bodies met, telling me he had dreamed about this since we met. His rock hard cock fell good as he slid in and out, thrusting harder and faster, I told him to fuck me, that his cock was so good and began meeting his thrusts, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started groaning, pulled away and stroked himself,depositing his hot thick semen in powerful streams from my stomach and breasts to the bottom of my neck collapsing beside me with a smile on his face, grabbing the edge of the blanket to wipe his cum from my body.

My husband had removed his clothing, rolled me onto my side facing Doug, straddling my leg, as he draped the other over his shoulder and thrust his long thick shaft in me with one quick powerful stroke. He told me to kiss Doug while he fucked me pushing me towards him until Doug and I were face to face locked in a hot swirling french kiss.

Doug was a wonderful kisser, and he took my hand pulling it down to his soft wet shaft before he started playing with my nipples. He was starting to respond to the attention of my hand as my husband began fucking me hard, so I stopped kissing him telling him I wanted his cock in my mouth, getting to my hands and knees as my husband took me from behind spanking me as he fucked me.

Before I went down on Doug, I told him to pinch harder and told my husband to fuck me with his big hard cock. I took Doug in my mouth and felt his cock swell as I sucked and licked noisily, but when my husband started fingering my ass I stopped as my body trembled in a huge wonderful orgasm with my juices flowing over my husband's cock down my inner thighs soaking the blankets we were on.

My husband grunted as he filled my pussy with his hot, thick, milky semen, I went back to Doug and sucked him until he ejaculated down my throat swallowing every last drop. Doug rested as he watched me go down on my husband until he filled my mouth for the second time. We cleaned up and rested for a while and before the night was done we had more fun, My husband and I went to bed, Doug stayed in the guest room.

The next morning after showers and breakfast we had a long conversation about the previous night after Doug told us he wasn't complaining but wanted to know what exactly we were doing.

He stayed the rest of the day and left the following morning after we explained our open marriage, answering many questions, spending the rest of the day on the dock talking and getting each other worked up. After supper we spent the evening doing the same thing we'd done the night before.

That Monday morning I left Doug and my husband in the driveway after asking Doug to come back soon, and bring his wife. They did get back together and they came to visit us, but that's another story.

Pbnj3
Pbnj3
45 Followers