A Night Out

Story Info
A powerful being helps someone be their true self.
3.3k words
4.44
10.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna9
Shayna9
89 Followers

I had just gotten off work and had gone to the grocery store for some things I needed. I was walking through an aisle when I froze. No matter how hard I tried I could not move. I tried to yell for help, but I couldn't talk. The most I could do was move my eyes. So I looked around. I could see someone else further up the aisle and they weren't moving either. Then I started to hear footsteps behind me. Then into view came an asian woman.

She looked right at me and said, "Hmmm. Strange, my powers seem to indicate that this man is a woman. I'll peek into his soul for a second."

She closed her eyes and seemed to focus. I started to feel weird, but after a moment the feeling went away and she opened her eyes. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "I understand. He isn't being honest with himself. I could help him, but do I want to?"

I moved my eyes to look away, breaking our eye contact and she noticed this and got excited and asked, "Are you aware right now? You are interesting. I've decided, I'll take you with me. Come along."

She walked away and I started to follow. My legs moved on their own as I followed her to somewhere else in the store. As we passed different people I looked and could tell that not only were there bodies frozen, but their eyes weren't moving. Maybe I was special.

We get to a Mother with three kids. The asian woman went up to her and then looked back at me and said, "We'll take her too. Don't worry about the kids, I'll send them home." She went up to each kid, touched them, and they disappeared.

As she walked away now both I and this mother were both following her. We got to another part of the store and I can see two elderly women holding hands.

The asian women walked up to them and said, "There, perfect. This will do."

My limbs still acting on their own moved closer to her and my arm reached out and held her hand. The mother grabbed my hand and the asian woman used her other hand to grab one of the elderly women's hands. Then in an instant we were all somewhere else.

I could move again and looked around. It looked like a fancy hotel room. Next to me the women were all starting to freak out.

"What happened?" One of the elderly women said.

"I don't know. Where are we?" the other one replied.

"My kids! Where are my kids?!" the mother screamed.

"Relax," the asian woman said, "They are at home with your husband."

"What are you?" I asked.

"Interesting that you ask what not who," she replied, "And although I may be a being whose abilities are incomprehensibly limitless I was once just a normal human. You can call me Yui, Shane."

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"You were aware that I looked in your soul, correct?" Yui asks.

I nod my head.

"Well I know you better than you know yourself now," she says, "As for the rest of you. I just needed three more women. You all just happened to be there."

"Well I'm leaving," the mother said and she heads towards the door. When she gets there she opens it and walks through, but then she disappears and is back where she was standing before.

She looks around confused, "What just happened?"

"You can't leave," Yui explains, "I have done more things and seen more things than any human. There is a sad loneliness in my existence though. Sometimes I'm riding high, enjoying all the things I can do, but other times I wish for normalcy. Despite my powers sometimes I find myself yearning for normal human connections and normal human moments. Tonight, I just want to have a normal night out with my girlfriends."

"But we don't know you," says one of the elderly women.

"No one knows me," says Yui, "Something which I've come to accept, but I can help you so you'll want to have a night out with me."

Yui turns and faces the two elderly women. As she looks at them their clothing disappears. I try to look away, but find that I can't. As I look at them I see their gray hair regain its color, their breasts stop sagging, their wrinkles fade, and now I'm looking at two stunning young women. One has black hair and B cup breasts and the other is a redhead with C cup breasts.

They look at each other and the black haired one says, "Oh my god, Charlotte, we look so young."

Charlotte says back, "You look so stunning, Ava." After this they start to passionately kiss. Right when it seems like it might evolve into more Yui stops them.

"That's enough. Save it for later," Yui says.

"Fine," they both say and to my surprise stop. They stand next to Yui.

"I rolled you both back around sixty years, you are both twenty-five now, the same age as Shane," Yui says, "If you are willing to come out with me tonight I can make this a permanent change, but if you resist I'll force you to come along and after tonight you'll go back to being old women in their eighties."

They both look at each other and after a second say, "We're in."

"Okay good,' Yui says and looks at the Mother, "You're next."

"Like hell I am," she says, "Send me home!"

"Well you could have been of your own mind, but if you're going to be like this I'll have to adjust it," Yui says.

I watch as the clothes disappear from her body. She looks pretty good for what looks to be a woman in her late thirties to early forties. I watch as the wrinkles fade away and her fat thins out and now she stands there, a twenty-five year old brunette with D cup breasts.

"Wow, I'm so hot now," she says as she looks at her body.

"What'd you do to her?" Ava asks.

"I made her forget her life. She thinks she's always been our friend. She won't question anything we say or do. In fact she'll help and participate," Yui tells her.

"What's your name?" Charlotte asks the mother.

"It's Sofia. You knew that though. Are you just messing with me?" Sofia asks.

"Um, yeah," Charlotte responds.

Sofia then looks at me and says, "So what's his deal? I thought you said this was going to be a girl's night."

"Don't worry. I'll work on him now," says Yui as she looks at me.

I feel a little cold as I realize my clothes have disappeared. I want to cover my privates, but my body won't listen so all four women get to look at me naked and they can all see my five inch penis. Then I start to feel strange. My arms and legs began to shrink and I start to get shorter. I could feel my blonde hair on my back as it got longer and could feel my face changing. I looked down and could see my dick and balls shrink, but soon something obscured my vision as I realized boobs were growing from my chest. I looked at my hand, which was dainty and feminine. I felt my long hair and reached for my groin, but found only emptiness and something new in the form of a vagina. My breasts had stopped at a DD cup.

"I'm a woman," I say, confused.

"Yes," says Yui, "I know this is hard for you, but I want you to accept this part of you. I'm going to help you by tweaking your mind a bit."

I look back at her with a weird sense of calm.

"Are you with me Shayna?" Yui asks.

I look back at her. Yui, my friend, asked such a weird question. She invited me and I came, so why would I leave now?

"Of course," I say.

Ava looks at Yui and says, "What'd you do to her?"

"I made her a bit more agreeable," she says.

She then looks at all of us and says, "I plan on having a great night. I also want each of you to get laid. It wouldn't be a fun girls night if all we did was drink and then go home."

She looks at Ava and Charlotte, "Obviously, you are already a couple so you can just go home after and enjoy your new bodies."

She then looks at Sofia, "I hope you can find some guy to your liking."

"With this body," Sofia says and admires herself once again, "I'll have no trouble at all."

She looks at me and says, "Now I know you don't like men, Shayna, but I still think just going with a normal woman would be a bit too vanilla. So how about this. If you kiss another girl, their vagina will temporarily turn into a penis and testicles. It will last, let's say twenty-four hours."

"Works for me," I say and start to get excited.

"Okay let's get you some clothes," says Yui and in front of each of us clothes appear.

In front of me is a black thong with a matching strapless bra. I put those on followed by a purple miniskirt and matching tube top. I look at the other women and they are all dressed similarly. I also see that Yui has a vanity set up and Sofia is doing her make-up. After she's done I go over and get mine done.

After we are all done we all look at each other and Sofia goes, "All right hoes. Let's go have some fun!"

"Yeah!" yells Ava and Charlotte and caught up in the excitement I yell, "Woooh!"

Yui looks at us all and smiles. Next thing we know we're all in front of a bar. We all just walk in and up to the bar. Yui orders shots which we all happily down. We then quickly move to the next bar and drink more and then the next and the next and soon we are all very drunk.

We're at what will probably be the last bar. We are all just sitting there talking, laughing, giggling and just having a great time. Ava and Charlotte are making out at the bar much to the amusement of everyone around them.

A guy comes up to me and says, "Hey, can I offer you a drink?"

"Shorry, I'm not into guys," I manage to say.

"That's too bad," he says and starts to leave, but Sofia says, "Wait! You can offer me a drink."

"Okay, I will," he says and he sits down next to her and before long they are making out.

A woman walks up to me and says, "Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I heard you say you're not into men so would you mind if I bought you a drink?"

I look at her. She's beautiful, stunning even, with long orange hair and these really cute freckles.

"Sure," I say.

She orders and the drink comes and we start talking.

"I'm Shannon," she says.

"Shayna," I replied.

"A lovely name," she says.

"Thanks, but I didn't pick it," I say.

She laughs at this, "I didn't think you did, but it's great either way."

We continue to chat about nothing for a bit before she leans in to kiss me and I kiss her back. As we continue I feel her hand move under my skirt and she finds my thong. Through the fabric she begins to tease my clit and I almost let out a moan. Then she pulls away from me and seems to have a look of confusion on her face.

"What's wrong?" I say.

"I don't know, but I feel weird," she says. I see her reach for her crotch and I grab her hand and look her in the eyes and say, "Want to get out of here?"

"Yes," she says and we head out. I know that Yui left a room back at the hotel for me so I hail a cab. I also see Sofia and the man she was with grab a cab also. Once inside mine I look back at the bar and see Ava, Charlotte, and Yui still kicking back more alcohol and having a great time. Yui looks back at me, smiles and puts a thumbs up. The cab pulls away and we arrive at the hotel not too long after.

As we get into the building we go up an elevator and we can hardly keep our hands off each other as we make out the whole ride up. Once out I head to the room and once inside we immediately start taking our clothes off. I throw my top off and slide my skirt down. Shannon also gets undressed and now in only our underwear we continue to make out while on the bed. I take a peek at her crotch and can see a bulge. She takes my bra off and starts to suck one of my nipples. It feels great and I let out a moan. She pulls back and takes her own bra off and looks at me as if to say my turn now. So I go and suck her nipple as she lets out a moan. We start to make out again and I feel her slip a finger under my thong and into my vagina. She starts to finger me and I let out another moan. It's like nothing I've felt before. She removes her finger and slides my thong off. She lowers her head to my crotch and I can feel her tongue move inside me and I orgasm as she hits just the right spot. She goes back to face me, but has a confused look on her face again and looks down at her crotch.

"Why is it so tight?" she asks and removes her panties. We then both just stare at her six inch rock hard penis.

"Why do I have a dick?" she says surprisingly calmly, "Am I dreaming or something?"

"I don't mind," I say.

"Well if this is a dream and you're good with it then I see no reason to stop," Shannon says.

I lower my head towards her dick and start to suck it. Just when it seems like she's about to cum I stop. I bring my head back up to face her and she grabs my arms and pushes me gently onto my back. She then slowly starts to push her dick into my pussy. As I feel her inside she starts to pump and I let out a moan of ecstasy. As she continues I start to try to push back and try to get her as deep in me as possible. This seems to spur her on even more as she gets faster until she starts to tense up and she lets out a loud moan as she cums in me and I orgasm too, screaming out.

She pulls out of me and we just lie there and hold each other as we fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning next to Shannon. She's still asleep. The events of the night come back to me as I remember who I am. I'm filled with a strange sense of calm and relief though. I look at my new body and something about it feels right.

"Well someone had a good time last night."

I look up and see Yui. Beside her are Sofia, Ava, and Charlotte. Sofia is frozen, but Ava and Charlotte are not.

"Yeah," I say, "It was great. I really enjoyed it. I think I really needed this, really wanted it, but I was afraid to admit it to myself. Thanks for this Yui."

She just smiles at me and says, "You're welcome."

She turns to Sofia and Sofia unfreezes and says, "You bitch! I slept with another man last night. You made me cheat on my husband."

Yui seems annoyed by this and says, "I don't really care, but how about as a consolation prize I'll send you back home in this younger body and you and your husband can fuck and the next day you'll get your old forty year old body back." Yui touches Sofia and Sofia disappears.

Ava comes up to me and says, "Last night was so much fun. We have to do this again."

"Oh, and you can bring your new friend too," says Charlotte.

Ava hands me a phone which I realize is mine and she says, "Yui was holding onto this and I put Charlotte's number and my number in it. Try to keep in touch. Bye!"

"Bye Shayna!" Charlotte says as I see her and Ava exit the room.

Shannon wakes up now and looks at Yui confused, "Who are you?"

"One of Shayna's friends," she says.

"Oh," Shannon says, "Why are you here?"

"That dick of yours will only last a few more hours," she tells Shannon.

Shannon quickly pulls the covers down and looks at her dick, "Wait, that was real?" And then she looks at Yui, "How'd you know about it?"

"I'm partly responsible for you having it at all," she says.

"What?" she asks, confused.

"Don't worry about it, Shayna can explain," Yui says and then looks at me, "I know this is all new for you, but I've made it so no one will question this change if you want it to be permanent."

"I want it to be permanent," I say.

"Done," she says and then turns back to Shannon, "Shayna hasn't been a woman for very long so I hope you'll help her out as she gets her bearings."

"Umm, okay," says Shannon, still just lost.

"You may never see me again, but know I had fun last night. That night of normalcy was good for me. And who knows maybe I will see you again. We'll see where the wind takes us. It was a pleasure, Shayna, good bye," And with that Yui disappears.

I try to explain things to Shannon who I think only believes me because she has a dick right now. After I've explained things and she's calmed down I sort of just lie in the bed. I'm happy with how things turned out. Shannon is also just sitting on the edge of the bed and also just thinking.

She looks at me and says, "Last night was great. I'm still not completely sure about all the stuff you said, but I would love to see you again."

"Me too," I say.

"How about I give you my number before we leave," she says.

"Sounds good," I say.

"Still it is very strange having a dick, but I kind of like it," she says, "You weren't privy to this, but Yui said I could go back and forth if I wanted to and I told her I would so I can have a dick or a vagina, it's up to me."

I get out of bed and stand to face her. I get on my knees and look at her dick.

"I don't mind either way," I say, "I just know that I'm glad to be rid of mine."

"Well maybe next time we can just both have vaginas," she says.

"Sure," I say, "But let me leave your dick with a parting gift."

I start to stroke her dick and once it's hard enough I open my mouth and slowly put it in. I begin to suck on it and look up at Shannon. She is lost in the joy of the blowjob. I continue to go at it and soon feel her about to cum. I prepare myself and as she cums I try to swallow as much of it as I can. I pull back from her dick and feel some cum dribbling down my face. I scoop it up with my finger and then suck the cum off my finger and swallow it. I look up at Shannon and say, "Mmmm, delicious."

The End

Shayna9
Shayna9
89 Followers