A Night Out

Story Info
A night out leads to fun.
1.1k words
4.24
10.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her across the bar. Every time I would look her way she would smile and shrug one shoulder. I would smile back but I waited. I always wait for them to come to me. I got up, finished my drink and headed to the dance floor. The song was fast paced, I found the timing and started to move. My body flowing with the song. I allow my hands to do as they please, go where they want. I allow my hips to do the same, moving with the music. I watch her. She watches me. People on the dance floor come up to me; they move behind me, in front of me, but I move slightly away. I don't dance with people. I dance alone. I want her to watch. I want her to want it.

When the song is over I find a spot to sit at the bar, order another drink and wait. I see her; she's moving closer. When she arrives, I turn to face her, spreading my legs slightly so she can step her body in between. I smile at her; she makes small talk. I answer her questions, respond appropriately, making her feel safe. But I'm bored. I touch her, bringing my hand up to her face, petting her cheek, her neck, smoothing her hair out of her face. Her eyes close at my touch. I venture my hand down, running it along her shoulder, her arm, grazing her smaller breast with my thumb. I can't hear her but I see her gasp as I move my thumb across her nipple. I move my lips to her ear, "do you like me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to leave with me?"

She nods and presses herself against my body. I run my hand down her back, to her ass and give it a squeeze. I feel her breathe in deep. I pull back and stand up, holding her hand I lead her out of the bar.

In the car, I play with her. I need her ready. I run my hand along her inner thigh, up her dress, I touch her panties. She gasps each time; her hips thrusting closer to me with each move of my hand. I look up and see the driver watching us in the mirror. I smile, making eye contact with him as I graze my thumb along her, feeling her panties wet, feeling her want for me.

In the house, she comes to me quickly. Her lips press against mine; her tongue dancing; her hands feel my body, kneading my breasts, moving along my womanhood, finding what she wants. I push her back and lead her to the bedroom. She stands by the bed as I come to her. Undressing her slowly, feeling every inch of her skin with my fingertips, dropping to my knees, kissing her belly, moving my lips down, hearing her moan as I get closer to what she wants. I kiss her thighs, and come back up, taking one hard nipple into my mouth, I stare at her as I flick my tongue across her nipple, listening to her sounds. My hand moves between her legs; she spreads them more. I play around her, never touching the spots that she wants, not yet, it's not time. She moans, and trembles, she whispers, "Please." I bring my fingers to her lips and wet them with her juices. Standing up, I kiss her and lay her down on the bed.

I lay atop of her; she tries to spread her legs but I keep them closed with mine and whisper in her ear, "not yet, Love." My own desire is growing; I moan as her lips find mine again.

I move, kissing and licking her breasts, my tongue playing with her nipples, my lips playing on her belly, down to her thighs, I spread her legs. She moans as I kiss the crevices between her thighs and womanhood. My tongue playing on the lips. Her hips pull up. I run my tongue along her, finding the spot where she wants it the most. She gasps and brings her hands to my head. I swirl my tongue around her, barely touching her. I look up at her and smile; her eyes so needy, "Please." She whispers again. I suck her hard clit into my lips and flick my tongue across it, hard but slow. She moans loudly; her body tensing. Her legs start to shake and I pull back and look at her, "Not yet." She lets out a small, sad moan, I smile.

Bringing my tongue down, I push it into her opening as far as I can, making it hard, thrusting into her, lapping at her juices. Her feet come to my back, she tries to keep me in place. I laugh and shake her off, coming up again to press my lips against hers. I thrust my hips back and forth watching her as her needs grow.

She whispers, "Please let me. I want to, so badly for you." I moan at this and kiss her lips once again.

I flip her over so that she's on top now. I grab her hips and slow her movement down, shaking my head and smiling, "not yet. Go play with me."

I sigh as I feel her tongue on me, lapping the juices, flicking her tongue across me. Her fingers explore inside, slowly moving back and forth. I sit up more, pulling her hair back, and watch her. Her fingers move, placing me between them. She rubs and licks while staring at me. My body starts to tremble with anticipation. She smiles, "come for me."

I smile and pull back beckoning for her to come on top again. Her hips start to slowly move on me, our desires growing, her back arches and she cries out, "I can't stop." I watch her begin to shake as her orgasm takes over.

"Go. Come for me."

She moans loudly as my own body begins to tremble. I grab her hips, rocking her harder back and forth as we both reach pure ecstasy.

I lay her beside me; my hand finding her opening, I play. Moving my fingers back and forth, running my thumb along her. She kisses me and moans. I whisper, "come for me." Her hips thrust with my fingers. I feel her tighten around them. I kiss her cheek, her neck and whisper again, "go." Her body shakes with orgasm and I smile as I feel her release.

She backs into me. Her body fits perfectly with mine. I kiss her head once more as I wrap my arms around her and feel her drift off to sleep.