A Night Out

Story Info
She has a fun night without me.
1.9k words
3.25
25k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had planned to go out when I was called in to work on an emergency repair on a critical piece of equipment that had gone down unexpectedly. This was a big disappointment to "C" as she was dressed to kill in a mini skirt, stockings and a very low cut halter. She voiced her disappointment and asked if she could go ahead to the club and if I would catch up when I finished at work. She commented she was all dressed up and ready to go. As I had already discussed with her about some role playing about being a lady without an escort going out partying I told her she should go and have fun and let her hair down until I could get there with her. She seemed to be very excited about the plan and grabbed her pool stick and headed out as I headed for work.

This is some of the accounts from her.

When she got to the club we had planned to party at, there were only a few people there and no one was playing at the pool tables. We had never been to this club and had no idea of who frequented the club but had noticed that there were a lot of cars and bikes there on Wednesday nights and we both loved to play pool till the wee hours of the mornings. She told me that she was the only female there and just sat at the bar waiting for someone to start a pool game as she was embarrassed to ask someone to play.

Gradually the club started filling up as she had a couple of crown&waters. After she had had a couple of drinks the bartender brought her a drink she hadn't ordered and said one of the patrons had bought it for and pointed to a young man down the bar. She smiled and told him thank you and began to drink a little more. Soon the bartender brought an empty cup and told her another man had paid her tab and sent another drink for when she finished the last drink. She said she was very flattered and getting a little tipsy and still had a couple of empty cups sitting at her spot.

Finally the dj started playing some good music and since a few ladies had shown up, some dancing started and a couple of people had started playing on a couple of the pool tables. The young man that had bought her first drink told her that he had noticed she had a pool stick and asked her if she would like to play some pool. She thought that would be a good way to slow down on the drinking and agreed readily. As they made their way to the tables which were in the back of the club on the other of the dance floor the other gentleman who had paid the tab and sent drinks over got up and followed them to the tables and asked if he could join them. She told him sure thing, and they could have a little mini tournament. She was thinking that I would soon be joining them soon and it would be a turn on for me since we had discussed this in our role playing talk during some hot sex. She said at that point she wished she had worn something a little longer than the mini she had on.

When they flipped a coin to see who would break and start the games. She doesn't remember who won or lost as the crown had already started to have the desired effect. She is a good player and they went back and forth taking turns winning and losing. The talk had to turn to sexy inuendoes and they were getting very flirty. A couple of more men were now sitting at a table close to them and had joined in the talk and fun. She was still thinking that I would be there soon and was getting into the games and the free booze with a fervor. The guys were starting to pretend help her with her shots and she was loosing all thoughts of the mini she was wearing and getting very turned by them rubbing up close to her from behind and trying to get a little feel of her breasts that they could only see from across the table as she was making her shots.

This is how it went for a little while until she decided to call me on my cell and see if I was coming anytime soon. I told her it would be about 3 more hours and asked if the place was any fun and was she having a good time. She told me that I needed to hurry or my fantasies would no longer be fantasies. I immediately got a raging woody and asked her what she meant by that. She told me what was going on and she was getting wet and drunk at the same time. If I didn't hurry that I wouldn't be the only one to get some tonight. I heard someone in the background yell that it was her shot and she said "gotta go" don't be too much longer. I was going crazy by this time and couldn't concentrate on anything for the next 3 hours. So try as I might I could not finish with the task any sooner. I could only imagine what was happening.

As I was finishing up and preparing to get out of there and head home to shower and head up to the club my phone rang and she told me that she would meet me at home in a little while. It was now about 3am. I told her I would be there shortly but she advised she was no longer at the club. She apparently had lost a few bets and said she was now having to pay up. She also advised me that the bets had nothing to do with money. I felt at this time some jealousy and fears that I had not anticipated before. The suspense was terrible but the woody would not go away. I went home and showered and thought that she would be there by the time I got out but still no "C". I paced and a lot of crazy fears and suspense went through my head about, was she ok, where is she, will she be home tonight.

Finally I heard the garage door opening and the relief was fantastic. I walked out to the garage as she was pulling in could tell that she had had too much to drink and had obviously had a very rough night. Her hair was a mess and as I opened the door of the car for her I saw that she was now sitting on the mini skirt rather than wearing it. She was still wearing the stockings but they appeared to be a big mess and the halter was barely hanging on to the point of nudity. I can't explain how much of a turn on this was for me. She looked up at me with those big blue eyes, with a few strands of that auburn hair hanging on her face that were apparently glued in place by a substance that could only have come from someone else. She said she had to sit on the skirt to keep from staining the leather seat. "Are you mad", she asked me like a little child that had just broken a dish or something. She looked so innocent yet so much of a slut at the same time it was all I could do to keep from taking her right there in the garage.

I had a million questions but she started talking and all I could do was help her into the door of the house and look at this lovely picture that was walking toward the bedroom in front of me telling me about her night. She told the rest of the story about how the 5 men had started all helping her with her shots and would surround her, hiding her from the rest of the club. They would stand around her and one would stand behind her and while she was bent over would run his hand under the skirt and put a finger or two in the wetness while she would try to make a shot. They started to make bets that she would not be able make the shots while they do this to her. She lost almost every time.

When last call came she was not through playing and neither were they. One of the men had a room at a local hotel where he was staying while he was doing a job for someone in the area. They decided to take the party to the hotel and she decided to pay off the bets there. By the time she got to this part of the story I had her laid down on the bed and had my fingers buried in her. I was looking at the most used up cunt I had ever seen in my entire life. She was swollen and red and her lips were longer than I would have thought possible. Her cunt was full and leaking or more like pouring. It was unbelievable. There were marks everywhere and hand marks covered her butt that she said were from the spankings. There were hickies from her breasts to her thighs. We went wild and she was as horney as I have ever seen her.

They had arrived at the hotel and one of the guys led her to his room while the two others followed. It seems that a couple of the men had not made it. As soon as the door was closed the man whose room it was pulled out a little baggie and laid some lines on the dresser top. She told me she knew that she shouldn't do this but she was so far past her limits anyway so she took the straw and just dove in with both feet so to speak. As she was bent over she felt a bare cock against her butt. When she looked back she saw that the three men were naked and stroking their cocks. One of them(she didn't know their names) grabbed her hair pulling her head back and he stuffed his cock in her with no easing it in but just plunged it in all the way. She told me that was the first time she came and really it was just continuous for the next few hours.

They all treated her like a whore and it turned her on more than she had expected. They would hold her down for each other and even when they would have their cocks in her mouth they would face fuck her. We had done that a couple of times but neither of us was really crazy about it. She said she loved it when someone else was doing it.

I came in her while she was telling me about her night harder than I ever had before. My dick was hardly feeling any friction but a lot of heat and juices.

We were both exhausted and must have slept 12 hours. We still talk about this during moments when we are just fucking and not making love.