All Comments on 'A Night Out'

by htwfluver

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

Interesting new writers. Writing as a couple, makes it more titillating. Very basic theme, very short stories, but I enjoyed a lot. Pretty basic writing skills, they could use a good volunteer editor. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I laugh every time.

I laugh at all of these fools who comment about STD's or divorce. They show just how damn stupid they are to make comments like that about FICTIONAL stories. The author's world can have anything happen that they want and it can be as disease free as they want. You little wankers don't have any issue reading about Spiderman or Starwars, yet THIS is what you complain about. Total fucking losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story pretty well summed up the "loving wife's" stories today...They all sucked!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
tags

Use more tags next time.

As for the story, quick and easy read. Only plot thing that bugs me is when a guy has a fantasy about wife sharing it is usually with the guy there watching or participating. In this case she was a used slut all night without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

In our first year of marriage my wife went to visit a friend out of town for the weekend. The second night they went to a house party. At the end of the night my wife ended up getting gang banged and covered in hickies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhtwfluver@htwfluver
We have enjoyed many years of sharing my hotwife and addressed so many of our fantasies that we have lived a full sexual life. The stories we will post are actual encounters.

story TAGS