A Night Outside Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought he was probably done as cloud stopped growing and the mixture of orgasmic pleasure and pain started to fade from his face. Instead he stood quickly out of the water, his cock dripping wet and still rock hard. His right hand started to work up and down his shaft again. He stood legs wide, balls swaying above the water's surface with each stroke. She was half fascinated and half turned on. Her boyfriends had always been the one and done type, maybe she could get a second round an hour later. This, however, was almost instantly after she had seen him shudder through an enormous orgasm.

She tentatively brushed against her clit to see if it was still oversensitive. Sure she could go from vaginal orgasm to vaginal orgasm, but her clit seemed to have a refractory period. Normally. She was excited well beyond any normal level tonight, and after his display, she wanted one more to be satisfied. Consider yourself challenged She expertly flipped her vibrator back on under the water. Plunging it in and out of her insatiable vagina. She knew she was going to tender tomorrow, but right now she didn't care. His hand was picking up speed like just before he came last time. She again pressed her clit into the streaming jet, trying to keep up.

This time he came first, she saw the first jet barely escape his penis. His hand stopped again, she could see his forearm flex as he tightened and loosened his grip mid cock. The second shot erupted from him at lighting speed, it looked like it was coming right for her, before splashing down several feet from its exit point. She could hear him grunt out in pleasure. Between the show, his mask of pleasure and the grunt it was enough to send her over one more edge for the night. This time she allowed her self to convulse a fall into the water, eyes saw the sunrise colors once more, her left arm caught herself on the hot tub bench before her hair went under. Pleasure and heat resonating throughout her now spent body. Her right hand released her toy and it breached the surface, still vibrating and sending splashes and drops around the pool. When her senses returned she grabbed the sputtering toy and quickly turned it off, hoping he had not heard it.

Right now half of her wanted stand at the top of the stairs and announce she had been watching and enjoyed the whole show. That she wanted to see another, but she knew nothing of his story and this wasn't her house. Instead she took one more look at him as he swam around then walked out of the pool, still absolutely nude, and apparently completely confident. She watched him dry off and put on his shoes, keeping an eye on how his cock was slowly returning to its compact form. Right now it looked full sized, but dangled lazily, tired after its night's work. It fascinated her how guy's genitals all worked, how outward their excitement was while other emotions where so hard to tell.

When he walked up the stairs and disappeared into his house once more, she took her leave of being a voyeur for the night. She splashed her self all around washing off any residue from the evening. Then she got out of the tub and hung her dress up in the corner. She quickly toweled off just enough not to make a mess of the deck and her aunts floors. She splashed any of her drying fluids from the chair she had spent most the night. She downed the last big sip of her wine and walked it, her vibrator and her unused lube in to the house to put them away.

Soon her mind started to drift no longer consumed by lust. She thought about what had turned her on so much about tonight. That man was so confident in his nudity. She loved to be nude, but thought she didn't want to show off, maybe she just didn't have the courage for others to see her. It was taboo to be a nudist, but maybe she could find a partner that also enjoyed it. It would be a hell of a lot better than the last relationship. She made a mental note to look for she could recreate in the nude, before the summer weather turned to fall. Tonight was a great stress relief, maybe she would run into him before her stay was over. She could introduce herself at least.

Toy, accessory, and glass away she went back to the tub to collect her e-reader. She looked back over into the yard as she quietly shut the tinted window. The pool light was on and the pool cover was half way across the pool. He was still naked, standing tall, ass toward her by the pool controls. He leaned down and did something on the backside of the controls. When he stood, he didn't just walk inside and call it a night. Instead he took a lazy lap around his backyard. She wished she could be over there with him, walking hand in hand. They would enjoy the night air in their post coital afterglow. Absolutely confident in their twinned nudity.

It was a nice thought, probably just her own post masturbation bliss for the evening. She turned and looked out one last time. Watching his nude body enjoy the night sky, she liked it all, even with the now rather compact looking cock. Then again she knew what it would look like with a little stimulation. She closed the door behind her smile still on her face. She walked down the hall and flopped into bed, exhausted and hoping that Alison and Sara wouldn't be by to early for their mimosas.