Our First Sex

Story Info
The story of our first sex.
2.1k words
3.89
15.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends, I will tell you about my first sex experience as an Indian boy. I am currently 21 and I had my first sex at the age of 20 with my girlfriend. Before sex, we had a 1-year-old healthy relationship with kisses, cuddles, and sometimes touching private parts.

I tried to take the initiative once for sex but failed as she said, "I am not mentally ready to go beyond this. Sorry."

I accepted this as a good loyal boyfriend and said to myself, "soon she will be between my legs".

We have never seen each other naked, although we have touched the private parts inside our clothes, during empty theater movies.

One day we made a plan to go for a short road trip. As we are from Mumbai, anyone from Mumbai can think of only one place, Lonavala.

And it was August, monsoons!! The weather was perfect, and I asked my friend for his car because my mom, dad were going to a wedding and they were staying there for 2 days.

They asked me to come, but I refused and told them I had plans with my friends. They agreed and went to the wedding. I went to my friend's house, picked up his car, and called my GF.

I picked her up, and we both were happy as we were going on a road trip for the first time. I played her favorite songs. She played my favorites.

We were singing romantic songs all the way. We reached Lonavala, and it was raining; we went to tiger point, and the winds were strong and cold with rain.

She was in her shorts and she said," let's go out, let's play in the rain".

I said okay. We have already brought spare clothes with us, so no problem with that.

We played in the cold rain and we kissed as there was no one but just random couples having their moments.

We kissed for a long time in the rain and kissing in the rain was 'what a moment it was'.

She started shivering, and I told her to go in the car and change.

she said okay, I opened the door, and she said "you come inside we both will change together."

I was shocked. In my mind I started dancing, yes I will finally get to see her naked.

She pulled me inside the car and we first kissed. I was in her lap and then I made a move and started to pull her t-shirt up. I reached the point where her breasts started to show.

She said no. I asked, "why what happened?".

she: "not here."

me: "okay but how will we change? x

She: "close your eyes. I will change quickly."

me: "okay."

I had to agree because if you show desperation, women think you are a pervert.

I closed my eyes, and she wiped her body and changed. I was stopping myself from opening my eyes.

she said done and then she closed her eyes and said, "now you change".

I changed, and we sat in the front seat. I started the car, and we were returning as it was raining heavily. She was talking with her mom on her phone and she lied to her parents that she was going to Lonavala with her 2 best friends for a night.

We had no plans for getting into a hotel. As my home is not that far from Lonavala. We live in New Mumbai.

I said "let's go home, is that okay for you?"

she said yes.

she was checking her phone, and she immediately yelled, "let's go for a movie."

"Did I ask which?" I asked.

She said, "Street, as we have nothing to do, let's go for this. in Panvel. I am booking tickets right now."

I agreed, and we went to Orion mall in Panvel to watch the street.

She was in pajamas and I was in my track pants. Everyone in the mall looked good except us. We went to the multiplex area; the movie started, and it was almost empty because of the monsoons. hardly 7 to 8 people were there. And she booked the tickets in the top right corner. I was shocked and impressed.

The movie started, and the lights were off. She started playing with my hand. Then I started playing with my shirt. I looked at her; she looked at me and we kissed.

My little guy started coming up. She saw that and started touching my little guy (cock).

she grabbed my hand placed on her boobs and said, "I am all yours".

My heart started racing. I touched her boobs and played with her nipples. I had already played with her nipples a lot of times, but this felt special.

She was rubbing her hands on my little guy. We were kissing, smooching, and then I pinched her nipples.

She moaned and said "I love you".

I said "I love you too", while pinching her nipples.

Intermission came, and I straightaway went to the washroom and so was she.

I went to the poop area and removed my little guy from my pants. I thought to jerk off, but I didn't.

It was wet, washed, and she was in her seat. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead and said, "I love you so much."

She was happy, and we started doing the same thing again till the movie ended.

There was a dialogue in the movie, 'wo street hai. wo Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti hai' translation, 'she is a woman, she can do anything.

As the movie ended, we made ourselves comfortable, and she said that dialogue," may street hu, main Kuch bhi kar Sakti hu", "I am a woman, I can do anything". She smiled, and we walked.

It was already 8 pm, and we were hungry. She told me not to eat in a restaurant, instead, we will take it away.

We took some food and went to my apartment. I made her comfortable, and she went to my cupboard and picked one of my shirts and said, "thanks for this, it's mine now".

I changed and prepared food while she sat and was checking her phone. We ate, and we were confused about what to do.

She said I am going for a pee and went to my bedroom's bathroom. I cleaned the table. I was entering my room. As it was half-closed. I was surprised as I opened the door.

She was waiting for me on the bed. She called me with her finger and said, "come to me".

I rushed at her like a bull and jumped on the bed and kissed her. We were smooching, kissing, touching, and then she said this, "I am yours now. Do whatever you want."

I continued kissing her. My heart was racing, and I tried to pull her shirt upwards. and I checked her reaction.

She smiled, and her eyes told me everything. I pulled on her shirt and felt her soft boobs. I removed her shirt, and I saw the two white boobs with brown nipples.

I kissed her hard and started pressing her boobs and pinching her nipples.

She took my shirt off and started moving hands on my chest. As I pinched her nipple she started moaning, "please don't stop, I am all yours."

She started feeling my cock, which was no longer a little guy; she started to pull my pants down. I was in my underwear and I helped her remove my pants.

She started going inside my underwear and started stroking my cock. Her hands felt so soft and warm. I focused on her boobs and started to lick them.

I gave her nipples a small bit, and she moaned hard. she screams ahhhh. I love it. She pulled my underwear down and for the first time; she had seen a cock.

She was shocked and happy. She said, "wow" and started stroking it again. My cock was hard as a rock and she said, "I am going to meet you now".

I said, "oh yeah, let's see who melts first.".

I picked her up and started removing her shorts. I removed it and she leaned back and she spread her legs. And for the first time, I saw heaven.

Her pussy was brown and white, just like her nipples. I saw her hymen. I started fingering her. I licked her pussy.

It was sweet and salty, but it tasted good. She was moaning.

I spread her pussy even more and then I saw her clit. I started licking it and she screamed.

"ohhh wow. I love you". I licked until a wet substance came from her pussy. It tasted sweet, and she moaned.

I went on top of her and kissed her. My hands were on her right boob, and my cock was rubbing her pussy.

She was moaning, and she said in a cute voice, "do it, this is the time. Please".

I got her consent, and I held my rock-hard cock and placed it tip over her pussy. I moved my abdomen, and I was slightly inside her.

I felt her hymen. Like an idiot, I asked her, "will it hurt?"

she said, "but please do it.''

I said okay and tried to insert my cock into her. The hymen was strong, but I applied a force and my cock slipped inside her pussy.

She screamed in pleasure. She said," don't stop. Please go on.. please" she was moaning and felt a little of pressurized pain, but it was good. Inside her pussy it was soft, wet and it felt different, which cannot be expressed in words.

I gave her many strokes until I felt a sensation of getting a cum. I immediately pulled out my cock and said, "I am cumming''. she said to wait and came under my cock and kept my hand aside, and started stroking my cock.

I cummed, and it was all over her face. She loved it; she licked it and swallowed it. She said it tastes good.

I wiped her face with my hands and kissed her. I kissed her forehead. She said, "that's it? You melted?"

I said no. She said a Bollywood dialogue," picture of Abhi Baki hai. now it's my turn to show off my skills."

She grabbed my cock and started stroking. She put my cock in her mouth and I felt damn good. It was like my cock was in heaven. It felt better than pussy.

Her mouth was warm, and her saliva was smooth. She took my cock deep inside her throat. I felt her tonsils on my cock and I started moaning.

It was amazing. She licked my cock for over 10 minutes.

she lay on the bed and said, "fuck me again."

I said "all right". I fucked her and didn't cum inside her as we were just 20.

It all ended nicely. She went to the bathroom to clean the blood from breaking the hymen. She came back; I went and cleaned. I was dancing in the bathroom.

she was lying naked on the bed but I hardly had any energy to fuck her again same about her. We were sleepy and tired. We cuddled naked and had a good sleep.

And in the morning she surprised me with my cock in her mouth. I woke up, and she said, "good morning love." and started sucking my cock.

I cummed, and she said, " love this as my breakfast. Would you like to have some pussy?"

I said, "hell yes!!!"

We licked each other, and we ended up having sex again. We kissed and said to her, "I will make breakfast."

I brushed and started cooking eggs and she came and while I cooked; she gave me a tight hug. I felt her naked boobs on my back. She hugged me tight and said, "thank you soooo much for this, I love you soooo much."

I kissed her forehead and said, "I love you too. Have a bath." we both had a bath, not together. She changed her clothes, and I dropped her home.

And dropped my friend's car at his place. After some time, she texted me. "I feel good. You are the man of my dreams".

I gained her complete trust, and I was happy and excited about the future. Now we are 22 and we are still in a relationship. We have sex whenever my house or her house is empty. We are not desperate anymore for sex.

It has been 3 years since we have been together. I am working at a good company and soon I am planning to get financially stable for the future. After getting financially stable on my own, I will propose to her to marry me.

I have written this during COVID-19 lockdown and we haven't met each other for 2 months. We are desperate to meet.

Thank you for reading. I am going to show this to her. She loves reading sex stories with me. Haha.