All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by Sissy_Nicole

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
I'll remember Nicole

A good start for a 1st story. I thought it was worth awarding 2 fingers for it.

Keep going and it it improves it will earn 3 fingers. But only one writer has ever earned a four fingers award from me. Try aiming for THAT goal.

O & X's

Nikki.

james_38671james_38671over 13 years ago
i loved it

very good , short but to the point and well written, turned me on a lot

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
Very Nice Too!

Thank you, Nicole - that was a great first story - I really enjoyed it. I hope it will be just the first of many; you have a talent for erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
From Donna

Great storie , gets to the meat of the story. Keep up the great writing Nicole.I hope to have that done to Me when I am dressed as Donna . Thanks Love Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it.

I would enjoy being Nicole in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely a wonderful and streamy story with a twist!

I just luved the story, however I wished it was longer. Keep those stories coming hun!

XXOO

Candice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wife Pimp

Very good writing and looking forward to more of the same. I'm a very lucky crossdressing whore that can't be fucked enough that has a wife that pimps me out. She gets off watching me being fucked, especially by very large cocks and/or multi guys. She calls be every name in the book and I love it! Her pussy gets off repeatedly while I'm taking the cocks in my "pussy". Often she also fucks the guys while I watch. She's also bi and finds a good supply of cunts to eat. I guess you can say that we are a couple of low class whores but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Although we fuck we both realize that we would rather have sex with the opposite sex. We have one rule - all fucking of any other parties must be done with both of us present. It's worked very well for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great first timer story

what a thrilling lead up to a hot first time, thanks, looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me and my wife

I'm a sexy sissy CD who gets dressed up with my wife, just like you. However, she didn't have to tie me up the first time I got fucked by a real cock. I wanted it and begged her to find a man to feed me his cock and to fuck my willing manpussy. She did find a hot hunky man (actually there's been many more than one) and that first time was very special. It was our anniversary and he was my present. I sucked his big juicy cock and he then fucked me while my wife watched and played with her tits and pussy. Just like in your story she sat on my face and came in my mouth after I licked her pussy while I was getting fucked. Please tell more stories like this one.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved the story

I can see the 2 of them at 90 years old still holding each other. there is room to expand this story. more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

Please continue the adventures of Nicole, his wife and their male lover Charles. I can't wait to read about Nicole sucking cock, swallowing cum, getting fucked by many men, and more.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

here it is. The best example I have seen to date. Married for 15 years, and he confesses his desires to his wife. She realizes that he really does love her, after 15 years I would think so, but also, after 15 years she has some secrets also, because she never told her husband. "She just smiled and laughed.", I thought that was a little telling, when she did that, but what? How did he know there was a bathroom in the spare bedroom? Maybe because they had a dress rehearsal, or she has been having an affair at work, who knows.

As much as I enjoyed the story, and obviously the 3 characters involved did too, I have to wonder what has happened, or better said, what is going to happen. I originally thought that they had developed some communication skills, after he admitted to his wife his fantasies, but at this point, I don't know. If Charles is from where she works, then she has access to him every day, and her lack of astonishment at his equipment, leaves me to suspect they have been cheating for some time.

Good story, but some very valuable information left out, on purpose I suspect. Assuming they are between 35 and 40, their both young enough to start over without secrets. It's a good story, and deserves a second chapter, if only to divorce the whore, or size queen, and get on with their lives.

I said best example so far, because it showed how manipulative, scheming, and secretive and evil women really are. Cuckolding is a great fantasy, but should seldom be carried out, without a lot of understanding. It's a great way to work your way out of a good marriage.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
loved this story

I too am a married CD sissy slut but my wife doesn't yet know. I truly wish that I could tell her and we would have adventures like this one. The difference is that I've already been fucked (many times) and I've sucked many many cocks. However, to be sucking a real cock and to have a real man fuck my man-pussy with my wife watching (and also participating) would be heaven. Please tell more stories like this one - and also write about more adventures of Nicole and his wife out in public. I can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
oh fuck

My wife and I love to get kinky and she has a few boyfriends. she knows i love to suck hot cum from her holes. I love to come home from work and find my wife dressed as a man I know I am going to be used rough and hard. she loves to ease her strap-on into one of my holes then rape me. one fri. she called me and told me to go home early from work and dress in the outfit she layed out for me. It was just panties and a bra. I knew then I was in for a long weekend. she called me at our home to see If I was dressed and told me she was bringing a friend home with her. so I need to be on my knees with her strap-on in my mouth and ready to be used and humiliated. when the door opend and my wife came in she strapped on her cock and started fucking my mouth. as she was raping my mouth and calling me nasty names the door opend and a friend of mine from work walked in it was Jay. he is a big black man and my wife made me beg him to fuck her and I together. omg I guess I will wright a story of my own.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
Very Good Story!!!

I wish my wife would play like this....

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Very nice story with an amazingly sexual and considerate wife. Would have liked it to be longer, maybe having him suck cock as his wife took photos, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous