A Night to Remember

Story Info
Cuckold and the three men.
2.1k words
11.1k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheGreens
TheGreens
13 Followers

Michelle and I had been married for 21 years now. I have a good job at a company and I decided that Michelle would be a stay at home wife to have some time for herself before the kids were back from school. Because of a combination of things, life had been going downhill of late. I have worked late lately and sometimes I would just stop at the Pub for something to eat and a few drinks. When I got home Michelle would be giving out.

I was so busy with work and other things and our sex life did not help much either. It was not like earlier in our marriage when we would suck and fuck a lot.

Michelle and I talked and we decided to try to get things back on the right track. We booked a night away at a nice Hotel. I made the arrangements and that evening we checked in and then went out to a nice dinner at a well-known restaurant about a block from the hotel and things seemed to be going pretty well.

We have agreed that we will dress nice for this outing to dinner. I put on a suit and Michelle a nice black dress that showed off a lot of her 36D tits and only came down about half way down her thighs making her 5'6" trim body look very appealing. I stood behind her while she was dressing and cupped her breasts and kissed her on the neck sending shivers through her entire body. I was 5'11" and I always wanted Michelle to wear heels as loved looking in her eyes before a kiss.

At dinner we held hands and kissed a few times while waiting for our meals to come from the kitchen. After dinner we went to a club that was between the restaurant and the hotel for a drink. We had a couple of drinks and were talking. For no reason I could remember we started to argue who is at fault not trying the hardest. I just did not have the energy for this. Michelle went to the restroom and I decided to leave. The bartender called to her and said that I had told him to tell her that I went back to the room.

Michelle sat back at the table and ordered herself another drink. A few minutes later an attractive man about her age came over and quietly asked her to dance with him. She said no but he was insistent and said that he thought it would make her feel better. Michelle had always liked to dance but I seldom took her out. Finally Michelle got up and danced with the stranger. He introduced himself as Ben. He was a good dancer. The second dance was a slow dance and near the end of the song he pulled her close to him, pressing her tits against his chest and he put his hand on her ass. She pulled it away and gave him a dirty look and sat back down at her table.

Ben started to sit with her but she said, "Thank you for the dance but I don't want you to join me." Ben went back to the bar. Shortly, the bartender brought her another drink and said it was from the man sitting next to Ben at the bar. She did not pay any attention to it or him. After a couple minutes she picked up the drink and downed it in one gulp and got up and started to leave. The bartender asked her if she was driving. Michelle told him no, that she was just going down the block to the hotel to her no good husband.

Michelle entered their room and saw John, still dressed, laying face down on the bed asleep. There were three empty mini bottles on top of the mini bar. She slumped down into the chair and put her face in her hands. There was a light knock on the door and without even thinking, Michelle went over and opened the door slightly to see who it was. She was knocked on the floor on her butt when the door was opened. "What the?.... What are you doing here?" Michelle asked as three men entered the room. It was Ben and his two friends from the bar. "We followed you to make sure that you got back safely and thought that we would show your dip shit husband how a cute lady like you should be treated." "I made it just fine thank you. I want you to leave now." Ben reached down and took her hand and helped Michelle up from the floor. The last of the three to have entered the room shut the door behind him and locked it. She looked at the three men standing in front of her. They were all between 6' and 6'2", probably in their mid 30's, neatly dressed in slacks and dress shirts. Ben had dark brown hair and was the most attractive of the men. The other man, who had sent her the last drink at the bar, had lighter hair, a mustache and glasses. The third man was a muscular man. Ben still had Michelle by the hand and he pulled her to him and with his other hand behind her head he gave her a long hard kiss. She struggled but could not free herself. After he ended the kiss he told the muscular guy to go get her good for nothing husband out of bed. Grabbing me by the collar of my jacket he pulled me to my feet, waking me up.

I took me while to realise what was going on and I just said to Michelle now you are bringing other men back to our room.

Michelle was pissed at me and plus the arguing and leaving her at the bar alone aided by the number of drinks she had made her make a decision that she would not normally have made. Although she had never been with more than one guy at a time and had not been with anyone other than me after we were married, she decided to show me that she was sick of me being good for nothing in bed. She was going to fuck all three of these men right in front of me and do a great job of it.

Michelle turned back to Ben and dropped to her knees in front of him and reached for his pants.

I was sat in the chair so I could watch what was going to happen.

Michelle opened Ben's belt, unzipped his zipper and pulled his pants and boxers down to the floor. "OK guys let's show him what fucking is really about." With that she leaned forward and quickly took about half of Ben's hard cock into her mouth and with loud slurping sounds started bobbing up and down on it. Ben's cock was about 6-1/2" and maybe one and a half inches across. She looked back et me while sucking his cock.

The others had stripped out of their clothes and Ben had removed his shirt and kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants. Michelle stopped her devouring of Ben's shaft and sat back and admired all three men. They were all in pretty good shape and she loved their cocks. The one with the glasses was about 8". He had a narrow shaft but a large cock head that was almost half again as big across as his shaft. The muscular guy was about the same length as Ben but his shaft was thick, almost as thick as Michelle's wrist. She turned to me and said that these were real men with real cocks and they were going to satisfy her, as he had never done. She started going from one to the next and back again sucking them as deep as she could. Ben put his hand behind her head and held her there and tried to shove his cock into her throat but only made her gag so he gave up that idea and settled for what she could easily and willingly do.

Mr. Mustache - she never did find out the other two names - got behind her and lifted her hips up so she was now on her hands and knees. He slid two fingers into her already very wet hole and wiped her lubricant onto the tip of his cock, lined it up with her cunt and shoved his 8 inches all the way in with one fast push. Michelle had never had anyone else that deep in her and she gasped as he slammed into her, driving her forward onto Ben's cock which went past her gag point into her throat. He held her there for a little bit, feeling her throat contracting around his cock as she tried to swallow. When she realized that she was unable to breath she started to panic and pushed him back and caught her breath. Ben now held her hair and throat fucked her with the full length of his cock like her mouth was a pussy. She had almost forgotten about the 8" cock fucking up into her cunt till she felt his hot cum shoot up into her.

Ben said that they should switch, as he wanted them to all come in her pussy. He went to the back and the other one came to the front and got his cock sucked clean of both his and her fluids. He pulled out and the muscular guy presented his cock to her mouth. She had a real stretch to get her mouth around him but he pushed and she tried her best and soon he was full length into her with his cock head in her throat. Meanwhile, Ben did not take long to finish after the throat fucking he had just given her and he added his cum to what she already had in her. She was getting full and started to leak a little out and down her legs.

The last cock was now in Michelle's cunt pounding her for all it was worth. She was stretched almost beyond what she could take but she was loving it and wanting everything they gave her. No one had counted the number of orgasms Michelle had but now that she did not have a cock in her mouth everyone could hear that she was having one after another after another. The muscular guy had lots of stamina and even after the great cock sucking he had gotten and he lasted about ten minutes in her cunt before adding his large load of cum to her overflowing pussy then went to her mouth for a clean up suck. Michelle just fell to the floor panting. She was worn out from all the fucking but she was loving that she had done it.

Michelle started to get up again but Ben told her that they had one more pleasure for her. Ben was hard again and this time he reached inside her thighs and scooped up some cum that was running down her and spread it on his cock head. Then he put some on her ass hole. Michelle said for him to stop, that she had never taken a cock up her ass and did not want him to do it. Ben assured her that he would take it slow and easy and started to rub his cock against her and then slowly push it up her anus. It was tight and it did hurt as he pushed through her tight anal ring but once past that point it was not bad. Soon he was stroking into her gently but full length. Michelle thought that it felt ok but that it would never replace a good pussy fucking.

Soon Michelle was having an orgasm and Ben was fucking her ass hard, deep and fast as his balls bounced off her clit. As Ben was about to come he pulled out and told Michelle to open her mouth. Then he held his cock with just the head in Michelle's mouth and jerked it till he came.

The three men put their clothes on and said their goodbyes

As they left the room they looked at the bed and saw Michelle and I cuddled up. I had two fingers stroking in her wet cunt and she was stroking my extra hard erection. As they closed the door Michelle said "Bye guys and thanks."

TheGreens
TheGreens
13 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The next day she began the divorce, eventually taking almost everything from the sissy wimp including his dignity. He was a loser and pathetic. She went and found a real man.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Wife Fucks the Old Neighbor Young married couple feel sorry for an old perv.in Loving Wives
Cuckold Heaven Cuck experiences heaven as wife has first date.in Loving Wives
Bride Becomes a Hotwife A married couple celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary.in Loving Wives
Katie's Seduction at a Party Katie is seduced by a black man at a party.in Interracial Love
Lucys stripping adventure Lucy agrees to be a stripper for a crowd of guys.in Group Sex
More Stories