All Comments on 'A Night with Her Bull'

by writer57

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Check for STD's. Get a divorce. End of stupidity.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

The problem with this story is the idea of women as property.

If she belongs to Jamal, heart, body and mind, why is she married to her loser husband? If she’s property, then why doesn’t she divorce cuckold and marry Jamal.

If she lives her husband and Jamal is just a cock, then she doesn’t belong to him.

So which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least make some money from the black cock bitch. This woman is not you wife. The bitch is just a black cock whore so treat her like one become her pimp.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Jamal certainly gets about, he must be in the vast majority of these pathetic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noooooo.... anything but Jamal! I seriously think OP has packed the entire contents of the LW Cuckold Writer's Checklist into few words that ever! That bar is now so low, the next aspirant will need a tunnel boring machine!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

Not sure what it is about Sundays that makes writer open that closet door and give us a glimpse at the real person they dont share with their RL friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category! Please give these slut & cuck stories their own category. This trash should be interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously, this cuck shit should go in Fetish.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't care for the black myth, because it is not reality.

The reality is that they are no better or worse lovers than anybody else. They are on average no bigger or smaller than anybody else. There is the eroticism of the color contrast. My wife liked that. Once a year or so she would get a taste for a black lover, but she likened it to have a good dessert. Great, but wouldn't want a steady diet of it.

Of course she said the same thing about a big cock. Sometimes a great dessert, but wouldn't want a steady diet of it.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

White whore and brain damaged cuck fantasize about the LW stereotype Jamal, cheap black dildo.

270498270498over 1 year ago

Delicious fantasy 😋and extremely well written 😍

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We have been exactly repeating our identical story for over a decade now.

Every 3 or 4 months we find a huge bull to give her fulfilling sex.

All the rest of the time she weekly fucks my brain out.

I never get tired of this. Very rewarding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous