A Night With Jeff

Story Info
The story of how my curiosity got the best of me.
2.3k words
4.63
13.9k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I gave my first blowjob.

When I was 27, I ended up working late hours for about 7 or 8 months. During that time, I found out that all my friends were wrapped up in their own lives, my girlfriend was working dayshift hours, so I never really got to see her. This lead to a lot of long, boring, lonely nights after work. Many of which included me getting incredibly horny at times. This turned into me watching a lot of porn on those nights.

One night, while browsing through different porn videos, I found a threesome video with 2 guys and a chick. I decided to watch that one and was caught off guard when I realized it was a bisexual threesome video. I was kinda into the video, so I decided to stick it out and keep watching. After a while of watching the girl suck each of the guys, the scene changed to the girl sucking one of the guys, while he was sucking the other.

Having been blown by a few guys in my experimental years and having briefly blown them, I had some appreciation for that, but as I kept watching, the thought came to mind that I'd like to try to give a guy some head to completion. I've enjoyed going down on women, so I thought maybe I should try a guy.

After the video ended and I had shot a load, I decided to test the waters a little and I got on Craigslist to check the casual encounters section (back when it existed). Didn't take me long to start finding ad after ad of guys looking to play. Most of them were older men wanting to give head or get topped, but then I finally found the ad...40 year old bi guy looking for someone to come to his place at night to give him some much needed head. This was the one.

I sent an reply to him, saying that I was curious about giving head and I'd like to talk. He ended up sending me his stats...40 years old, bi divorced man. 5'10", 170lbs, clean cut, and a 7" thicker cock. I was definitely intrigued and let him know that I was thinking about it. Asked him to help me make my mind up and talk me into it, to which he ended up replying with a picture of his cock, along with his address and phone number. Told me to text him while I was at work and he'd be willing to chat and try to win me over. I text him immediately and we started chatting while I kept going back to look at his cock pic. I didn't tell him yet, but I knew that his was going to be the first cock in my mouth that wasn't an experimental thing.

We text for several hours that night and during the day before I went into work. He seemed like a great guy, very easy to talk with, and he was very reassuring, telling me that he would respect any limits and he would absolutely keep it on the down low. I told him I was going into work, but we could keep texting. He ended up sending me another picture, this time of him and his hard cock in front of a mirror in his bathroom. He told me he was going to take a shower and how he wished I could join him. I was turned on immediately. I WANTED to be in that shower with him, letting him use my mouth as he pleased.

I replied back with "maybe soon". He text back with "tonight?" and it hit me...I had to get his dick in my mouth. I told him to make sure he was extra cleaned up and I would stop by. He confirmed that he would be, and said he couldn't wait.

After the longest shift of my life, I finally got off work, and I was the first one out the door. I text him and asked if we were still on and he said he was home and waiting. I left and went straight to his house. I was so turned on and a little nervous...here I was, on my way to meet someone who I've only talked to through text and emails...and I was about to put his dick in my mouth willingly. The idea of hooking up with a practical stranger never dawned on me before, but now, it was my ultimate desire!

I pulled into his driveway about 15 minutes later, and shut off my car. It was time. I took a breath to calm my nerves, got out of my car, and went up to his door. It got real. Before I could even knock, his door opened. He stood there, wearing a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt, a little smile on his face, and two unopened beers in his hands.

First impression was that he seemed laid back, pretty relaxed and easy to get along with. He held out a hand for a handshake and said "You must me Chris. I'm Jeff. Come on in man! I was just getting us a beer." I shook hands with him and as soon as our hands locked, I had an intense feeling wash over me. I no longer just wanted to suck his dick. I NEEDED to. He smiled and held the door open as I walked inside, where he immediately handed me a beer, then closed the door.

Jeff lead me to his living room and invited me to sit and watch some TV while we had our beers and talked. I looked around and noticed his windows in the living room had the blinds shut and curtains closed. We talked small talk for a bit, then he shifted gears.

"So...you've never done this before?" he asked.

"Well, yes and no." I say, before taking a small swig of beer. "Yes, I've been with guys...but, they gave me head. I sucked them just a minute to give them a little bit, but it was honestly more of an experiment both ways. I never had this...this desire."

Jeff, sitting on the couch opposite of the chair I was sitting in, leaned forward and focused more intently on me. "What desire is that?" he asked, eyes wide and focused directly on mine, with a rapid growing smile spreading on his face.

"I want to make you cum by sucking on your dick." I replied, not missing a beat.

Jeff finished his beer, set the bottle down on a table beside the couch, and stood up, walking over to me. I sit back a little bit, eyes never leaving his face, and he stops right in front of me. "Well...let's get started." he said, as I look down from his face to see his ever growing bulge in his jeans coming to life inches away from my face.

In my excitement, my jaw drops open while looking directly at the twitching bulge in Jeff's jeans as he takes off his shirt. I'm unaware of the fact that my mouth is hanging open as I take a moment to check out Jeff's core without a shirt on. Abs from years past are still reminiscent, but a beer belly is starting to form. Even though I'm far more into women, at this point I'm all about watching this man strip down in front of me. It's such a unexpected turn on!

As I'm admiring Jeff's torso, now shirt free, I hear Jeff laugh a little bit. He reaches down and puts a finger under my chin, and at that point I realize my mouth was hanging wide open. "You've got the point..." Jeff says. "...but first, you need to work with it."

He gently lifts my jaw up to shut my mouth some, then reaches down and grabs my hand with a soft touch, guiding me to place my hand on his throbbing cock. I start to massage his dick through his jeans, feeling his manhood come more and more to life. It takes everything in my power to refrain from taking this man's cock out and sucking his soul out, that's how horny I am at this point. But, I decide to pace myself a little and let us both enjoy it.

After a few minutes of squeezing his bulge and what is basically some heavy petting, Jeff feels literally rock hard. His jeans that were once a good fit now strain at his raging hard on. He's ready for more.

"Take it out and feel it." he instructs, and I happily oblige. I unfasten his belt, unbutton his jeans, unzip his fly, and guide his jeans down to the floor. Having expected company, Jeff wore a pair of form fitting silk boxer briefs. The fabric clinging tight to every single inch of his cock, giving me a nice outline to look at and feel. I trace his dick through the fabric, him bucking at the sensation. We both know what we want, and we both know what's about to happen, but in this moment, his eyes lock into mine, and I can sense his hunger for more.

I run my fingers up to the waistband of his boxers and glide them down, allowing his fully erect 7" thick manhood to spring out into the fresh air. As promised, Jeff kept himself freshly washed, and the scent of his soap fills the air. My eyes widen at the sight of his beautiful cock, and the blood immediately rushes between my face and my own cock. I reach down and take Jeff's dick into my hand, gently stroking it to get it even harder if possible. Jeff lets a small moan escape his lips as I jack him off. Even though his eyes are closed, I'm still looking up at him, waiting for any kind of indication that he's ready for the next step.

As I'm stroking his cock, I take my other hand and massage his balls, gently cupping them and playing with them. Jeff's moaning gets a little louder now and he rolls his head back, fully taking in the moment. I continue to work his cock and balls, until Jeff looks down at me and puts a hand down to run a finger down the side of my face, then moving his hand down, putting a thumb on my chin. I stop stroking his cock and balls for just a moment, and Jeff smiles down at me. He takes the thumb on my chin and runs it over top of my lips, so I respond by gently sucking the tip of his thumb into my mouth. He pulls his thumb out and moves it back to my chin, tilting it down and opening my mouth slightly.

"Open wide." Jeff says, taking his thumb from my chin, and guiding the head of his penis towards my mouth with his free hand. I open my mouth wide enough to let him glide the head inside.

He stands still with his tip in my mouth and looks me in the eye. I'm worked up so much at this point. I can't believe its about to happen. I'm about to give another man a blowjob out of desire and not curiosity.

As I get accustomed to the flesh in my mouth, Jeff starts to give me a little bit more...followed by more...and more. It's only when I've had most of his 7" in my mouth that he withdraws all but the head, then inches his way back in until I go even deeper with his dick. I feel the head of his dick hit the back of my throat, and it causes me to cough a little, but coats his cock in more spit. He backs out once more, then goes in another time, finally giving me his entire cock. The feeling is a little rough at first but I'm so turned on that I don't even care. He leaves his cock all the way in for a few seconds, leaving my tongue to work around his shaft in an attempt for some air. He takes his cock all the way out, causing a strand of spit to flow from my mouth to his cock. He backs up to his couch, sits down with his dick sitting at full attention, and says "Come over here and suck my dick."

I get up from the chair and go take my place on my knees in front of him, and I open my mouth wide and take him back into me. His head rolls back as I work up a good rhythm. A few short, shallow sucks, then taking the whole thing in, working on my deepthroat skills. We're both 100% in the moment, and it's pure bliss. After several minutes of working his cock while he's sitting down, he guides me off his cock. I look at him, wondering if something is wrong, but he stands up in front of me again, grabs the sides and back of my head and says "Open up and don't move."

Jeff then proceeds to give me my first official facefuck. As much as I was enjoying just giving head, this was somehow even better. Jeff's thrusting got faster and harder, and I could feel him start to tense up.

"Mouth or face?" he asked, and I decided that I wasn't quite ready to taste his cum yet, so I pointed to my face. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, stroked himself a few times and told me to get ready. I closed my eyes and heard him moan, and seconds later, I feel his warm cum shoot onto my face. He finished up and grabbed a towel for me to clean up with.

He looks at me, knowing full well that I loved everything about this meeting, and he said "Maybe next time, we'll try anal?"