All Comments on 'A Nightmare Reborn Ch. 02'

by bluefox07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DeityDeityover 17 years ago
surprisingly

okay so i am not really a fan of Kruger but i will definitly watch the movies. So i decided to read this story to see if it was nay good. Surprisingly it was. I felt like it was just another sequel to the movie and i really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gross!

...the nightmare snake that gets into Mary's hoochie is so freaking gross... otherwise, very good story and a good understanding of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

I am a mojar fan of the Nightmare movies, and I've read a lot fo the mainstream published fiction connected to the series. This is just as good, if not better. Thank you for sharing this bizzare talk with us. One can tell you know the movies and that you respect them as well. Good job!

horrorkinghorrorkingover 16 years ago
YES

I am a fan of horror movies and I love what you have done. The snake was beutiful. I am a big fan of It and Derry, thank you for mentioning them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is an EROTIC fic site, FYI!

Your story was good, but I wanted 2 jack off, NOT get another sequel 2 what seemed like every horror flick made! Your writing is good, but might I suggest that you find ANOTHER venue 4 your talents, as THIS is a site 4 masturbatory material - NOT horror fiction! TYVM, fox. Good writing, btw! I enjoyed the time I spent reading your prose. You just need 2 put it somewhere that will get readers of scary stuff, instead of readers looking 4 a sexual release.

bluefox07bluefox07over 14 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry...

While appreciate your views on the subject of jerking off, no one forced you to read the story. If you didn't want to read a story, then you probably shouldn't have read this one. This was a fan fiction story with an erotic tilt to it, an endless sequel amongst many. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the story. Either way, thanks for taking the time to comment.

WALTERALBERTWALTERALBERTalmost 3 years ago

To Bluefox07--In both chapters 1&2 of this story--I think the story is well written in the 'Nightmare On Elm Street, Friday The 13th & Halloween fashion-and the added erotic way of all 3 stories is great----What would be more fantastic is if Hollywood were to make a Michael Myers vs Jason movie(or even Michael vs Freddy Krueger(sounds a little dull)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous