A No Sex Week in Prospect for Laura

Story Info
Until she went to look after little brother and sister.
17.8k words
4.76
31.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREFACE

This is my fifth story in the sextet. There are two plots running in parallel, I tried to slim one down, but lost the balance. So, if it's a bit of a drag, sorry.

All characters over 18, etc.

______________________________________________________________

On Sunday morning Laura McAndrew settled her new, silver, Porsche Cayman into the middle lane of the A1(M) and headed North from London. She did not look forward to the coming week, as she would be obliged to forgo sex of any description, and it would be a rare break.

Laura enjoyed sex, of any variation, on a regular basis and every now and again she descended into total debauchery. But for one week she would be totally celibate, after all she would be with family and unable to satisfy even the simplest desire.

She was 28 years old, and blessed with classical good looks, five feet seven and 150 pounds of toned muscle, with long slim legs and a pair of jutting breasts that hardly need a bra. Her honey blond hair fell to her shoulders in a fashionable cut, thanks to her weekly visit to the celebrity hairdresser. She had intense blue eyes above a straight nose and perfect white teeth. Maintenance didn't come cheap, but she could afford the best.

Laura was an academic star at school, and won a scholarship to Oxford, where her first in mathematics and accountancy resulted in job offers pouring in from the financial sector. Her starting salary at the well-known global consultancy made her father's eyes water, it was twice what he was earning as a local solicitor after thirty years in practice. But after two years she was headhunted by WBK, the Swiss based financial behemoth to be a senior accountant in their London office on twice the money. And at the very young age of 28 she was now the deputy financial controller, reporting to the financial director. Her salary of quarter of a million was topped up by generous profit related bonuses. Some of the last bonus was spent on the Porsche, the balance was added to her 'rainy day' fund in Tortola. Life was good.

But it was going to be a dry sex week ahead. Last Tuesday she had spent the night with Serita, a ravishing Moroccan fashion model. They had been lovers for a few weeks, and she had introduced Laura to some innovative sexual ideas that had her in raptures. Last Thursday she was with her regular fuck buddy, Pablo. Pablo was from Miami, and a corporate lawyer with a big US insurance company. He was sexually insatiable and had a long thick cock that never seemed to deflate. And he was also partial to a bit of discrete debauchery. They recently spent a few days on a sunshine break in The Bahamas, together with his little sister Ramona. On the first afternoon they all lay on the big hotel bed with the windows open and the warm breeze stirring the curtains. Laura watched as Pablo repeatedly thrust his stiff, glistening cock into Ramona's tight little body and stroked her to a shuddering orgasm whilst Laura played with her own sopping vagina. She liked watching. Then Pablo moved across and slid his still erect tool into her clenching muscles and it was his sister's turn to watch as they thrashed together for several minutes until Laura also came to a squealing climax. But Pablo was not done, so the two women gave him a tandem tonguing until his semen burst all over the trio. They did little else for the whole of the four days.

Both Sereta and Pablo wanted to introduce Laura to their friends, but she always declined. She was very careful with her private life, any rumours of her proclivities would find their way to her superiors, giving them a lever to be used against her. Office politics can be very cruel, and she valued her job and benefits.

So, as the little Porsche continued to hum along, her thoughts turned to her destination, the family home in a quiet village in Nottinghamshire. It was well over a year since her last visit, contact was by phone with her mother, and by email to her younger brother and sister. In truth she hardly knew them, Ashley was 19 and Rachel 18, so when she had left for Oxford ten years ago, they were still at junior school. Now they both went to the local University, Ashley finishing his first year studying electronics, and Rachel just starting to study history. But both their studies were being interrupted as there was a virulent infection sweeping the campus, so courses were being taken online for a few weeks.

Laura had taken a panic call from her mother the previous morning - Saturday - her father had broken his leg on the Friday night. He was messing about in his workshop with his old Norton motorcycle when it fell off its stand and trapped him. He is 75, as is grandmother, and she is not very well, but she had the presence of mind to call for help from the friendly neighbours, who promptly called an ambulance. He was whisked off to hospital, only worried about the state of the old bike, and the kind neighbours spent the night with grandmother. He would be discharged, complete with plaster cast, on the Sunday but Mum and Dad wanted to go up to Northumberland to stay with them for a week. Mum was worried about the two siblings being left alone, for some reason.

Laura was being forced to work from her flat in London, as her office was being closed for several days. A new mainframe computer was being installed, together a powerful server and all the cabling, so she and her small team were working remotely, using the big mainframe in Zurich when needed. So, she promptly volunteered to drive up and work from her parents' house instead of her cramped if expensive apartment. It would be a change of scenery, and a chance to mix with her two younger siblings, who she didn't really know at all. But there would be no sex until she returned to London. Pablo and Sereta would have to wait.

The parents set off for the Northeast early on Sunday morning, and Ashley and Rachel awaited the arrival of their elder sister with some excitement. They hadn't seen her for a long time and didn't know what to expect. Laura had emailed to explain that she needed workspace, so Ashley set to and cleared the spare bedroom, bringing in a table and a couple of chairs, together with extension cables and a desk lamp. Rachel brought in some fresh flowers, and they had a good tidy round. Laura would use their parent's bedroom and ensuite during her stay.

Passing Stamford on the A1, Laura's mind turned to work. She had a brilliant, analytical mind and could sort problems into logical order. Much of her work involved 'care and maintenance', but she had been given a specific task by the CEO in London. Hugh Ponsford. She liked Hugh, he was old school, in his early sixties and had been with WBK for thirty years and was highly respected in the city. Hugh had given her the task of suggesting improvements to the complex banking structure within the commodities division. They traded across forty countries and scores of currencies; it was a tangle of programs and protocols. But her immediate superior, the finance director Rupert Watson-Clark was unhappy that she had been instructed without his input and he tried to block it. Laura was aware of the conflict, but got on with the task, although always careful to copy Rupert in with her reports.

Last Friday morning she had unearthed an anomaly, using the London mainframe before it was taken out of service. A search threw up some unexplained, small, transactions. Only a couple hundred thousand dollars, and to WBK that was almost a rounding error. What made them stand out was that the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) string was the same bank that she used for her hideaway money in Tortola, albeit a different account. She made a note but was unable to progress further until she was back in a functioning office.

Office protocol was that she should flag this up with Rupert, but he had already left for the weekend. His daughters were ambitious showjumpers, and there was a big event in the West Country. Hugh's wife was from the minor aristocracy, and they lived a high life. Laura found him to be a bit of a creep, often staring at her figure, although she dressed very conservatively in the office. At the end of Friday, she printed her weekly report on the banking update, walked across the office and handed a copy to the CEO's secretary, Matilda. Rupert's secretary was missing along with her boss, so she walked into their empty office and placed the sealed envelope on his desk, although she already knew he would be shooting on Monday, and at bloodstock sales on Tuesday. Good life, she thought. His desk had been cleared, but she noticed some jottings on his large blotter. Ch34, Bu65, Ba19. She thought nothing of it. Her last action for the week was to walk across the road to the wine bar and buy a drink for any of her team who were within. There were just seven of them waiting, enjoying a snifter to end the week. She got on well with all of them, despite some being twice her age. There was the usual tittle tattle and gossip, and then one said to her:

"Has Rupert won the Lotto? I gather he is buying two more showjumpers next week for his girls"

Laura said all she knew about horses were that they ate hay and money, but the comment piqued her interest. When she got home that evening, she looked up the bloodstock agency, and indeed they had several horses up for sale next week, and the cheapest was two hundred thousand.

Rupert must have some rivets to buy a pair of those.

Out of curiosity she also looked up Rupert's daughters, and the society pages had plenty of images. Very pretty, expensively dressed and both looked good in tight riding breeches in the showjumping pictures. There was comment of them making the next Olympics squad.

Laura put this into the back of her mind as she approached the family home.

Ashley had decided to wash his car, an old Fiesta he used to ferry himself and Rachel to Uni. It rattled but it kept going, and he did his own repairs. He was in his car washing clothes, an old tee shirt with no sleeves and scruffy cargo pants with flip flops. Rachel had decided to look smart for her older sister and wore her new skinny jeans and a yellow blouse, knotted at the midriff in the warm weather. She put on some wedge sandals with open toes and had applied some fresh red nail varnish as well as light make up. Her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail. She looked very pretty, and her blue eyes shone with excitement.

Ashley heard the classic Porsche rasp as the brand-new silver Cayman swept into the drive. He was open mouthed. Wow. He turned off his hosepipe and took a closer look. This was the top of the range model, with orange painted brake calipers, tall alloy wheels looked drop dead gorgeous. This was what success looked like.

Laura slid out of the car and took off her driving loafers, slipping into smart red shoes and walked towards Ashley. It was as if a film actress had stepped out of the screen.

"Hi, brother, can you help me with some bags?"

Ashley almost tripped over himself to respond. She looked so smart in a leather miniskirt and white blouse, and as she bent into the car to retrieve a jacket the skirt stretched over her tight butt, and he thought she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen. Although his recollections were admittedly limited.

Rachel heard the car pull up and came out of the front door. She ignored the car, as she was transfixed by the sight of her sister. To the eighteen-year-old, Laura epitomised class and allure. The shoes, the skirt, the jacket, and the hairstyle had just come off the fashion page of a pricey magazine. As they embraced, she was lost for words as big sister started to ask after her welfare and college, and their parents.

Laura used the key fob to pop the latches on the two luggage compartments, and Ashley began to lift out various bags and cases. There was a smart Louis Vuitton suitcase and matching shoulder bag, and two flat computer cases. The master bedroom in the house was on the ground floor, as was the guest room now office, Ashley and Rachel had bedrooms on the upper floor, together with their shared bathroom, so all the cases were placed on her large bed, then everyone headed for the kitchen to look for refreshments.

If the two young siblings were taken by surprise, then so was Laura. She anticipated Ashley being a skinny nineteen-year-old geek studying electronics. Instead, she saw a six-foot-tall young man with a mop of unruly blond hair, and with muscular arms and lower legs. She later found out that he was training with the Uni gymnastics team. He was a hunk.

And the last time she had seen Rachel she had teeth braces and had no noticeable breasts. Now she was looking at a cute eighteen-year-old with the beginnings of a knockout figure. Her skinny jeans emphasized her long shapely legs and firm butt, whilst her knotted blouse revealed a flat, toned stomach. Her breasts filled the blouse nicely, and her smile was radiant. Laura noticed that the sisters shared the same striking blue eyes.

They settled round the kitchen table, as you do, and chatted about where they had been, how was work, how was Uni, and all the familiar pleasantries. Rachel brewed some coffee and produced a plate of sandwiches from the fridge that she had made earlier. Laura then said she must unpack, and Ashley asked if he could just go and just sit in the Cayman. He slid into the leather seat and grasped the small steering wheel. It was a machine from another planet, and he reluctantly locked it and returned the key to his big sister. They then spent an hour setting up Laura's workstation, logging on to the Wi-Fi, and cabling up a printer that Ashley switched from his father's set up.

Laura offered to cook dinner, having raided the pantry for ingredients, and said she was going to have a quick shower first. She stood under the warm spray, soaping herself with her mother's shampoo and thinking about her siblings. And she found her mind drifting.

Brother and sister are not what I expected. What would her little brother look like in the shower? What was the rest of his gymnast's body like? And, inevitably, what did his cock look like? What did her little sister's body look like in the shower? What colour were her nipples? Did she shave her pussy?

This was bad. She was not up here to fulfil her sordid desires; she was here to enjoy a few days with the family and process any routine office stuff from her remote station. She turned off the shower, dried off and walked into the bedroom to change into casuals. She picked a pair of jogging pants from her case, and a plain white tee shirt. She reached for a bra, and then thought again.

Why don't I give little brother a gentle tease?

She discarded the bra, and slipped just the shirt over her head, then went into the kitchen and started to prepare a chicken and pasta dish, raiding the parents' wine cupboard for a nice Valpolicella.

Ashley was wanting to quiz her about the strange, unbranded, laptop computers she had brought along, and he looked at his big sister, but his eyes never made it above her chest. Two prominent starter buttons poked their way forward from her full, mature breasts, which gently swayed from side to side as she worked on the kitchen counter. He was speechless. First the Porsche, then the tight butt, now these, he felt close to a seizure. He garbled something about the laptops and Laura smiled at him.

"Very expensive, military grade, all encrypted, as is my phone. Only the top executives are issued with them. I can't let you have a go, sorry."

Her brother mumbled a reply, extracted a beer from the fridge and went to sit down in the lounge, sneaking another glance as he went. Laura looked at Rachel and grinned.

"He seemed lost for words there, sister, is he often like that?"

"I think he was talking to your chest. You have a wonderful figure."

In truth Rachel was slyly taking in her sister's full breasts and prominent nipples as well. This was what a nature woman looks like, I hope I fill out a tee shirt like that in a few years' time.

Laura announced that dinner would be ready in half an hour, and Ashley said that he was going for a shower and a change. He almost ran up the stairs and into his room, pulled off his carwash clothes and headed for the shower. His erection banged on the bathroom door in his eagerness to get at the hot stream and the shower gel. His mind was totally full of his big sister's jutting breasts with their prominent nipples, and his hand grasped his pulsing shaft, only pausing to coat it with a dollop of gel. It took less than five strokes for a jet of cum to shoot out of his cock onto the tiled wall, and he continued to spurt for several seconds. He gasped and rested his head on the shower door as his seed washed down the drain. That was the most intense orgasm he had experienced for months, his mind was a jumble of emotions and fantasies, and he rested for a few minutes.

Downstairs, Laura decided to push the envelope with Rachel.

"Does Ash have a girl friend?"

"Not that I know of. He was sweet on Sally in the village, but she has moved away, and I am sure he was hanging out with a girl on his course at Uni, but I don't think it got very far. We do share confidences and talk in the car a lot. I think he would tell me if he was in a relationship."

"Are you?" Rachel blushed.

"No, I hang out with a crowd here and I've made friends in my year at Uni but there's no one special. I will be rooming on the campus next year and I guess there will be some opportunities."

"You are very pretty and easy to get on with, you will have no problems."

Rachel smiled again, and Laura started to hatch a naughty plan.

"Do you ever go without a bra? You have a good firm bust."

Rachel blushed and instinctively put her hands across the front of her knotted blouse.

"No, apart from my bikini. I don't think I have the confidence to go braless, I think the parents would go ballistic."

"I didn't intend to startle your brother, but you saw how confused he became when he looked at me, shall we play a trick on him and wind him up? He seems very wrapped up in himself?"

"What sort of wind up?

"Whilst he is upstairs showering and getting changed, scoot up to your room and put on a tee shirt like mine, but leave your bra off, let's get him all worked up. Go on, dinner will be on the table in a few minutes."

Rachel thought for a moment. This was well outside her comfort zone. But, hey, her glamorous older sister was braless, so why not. She giggled and sped upstairs, coming down a minute later wearing a similar white tee shirt but holding her hands across her chest.

"I'm not sure about this, sister, do I look okay?" And she took her hands away. Rachel had nothing to be ashamed of in the breast department, she had small but firm globes with small nipples angled upwards. They were stiff, either with friction or excitement and poked at the shirt like small beach pebbles.

"You look terrific, we can't wait to see his face."

Ashley came down a couple of minutes later. His erection had eventually subsided, but it had taken him a few minutes to clean the shower wall. He was dressed in a polo shirt and a pair of smart jogging bottoms.

"Sit down, brother, dinner is served."

He sat down and his sisters walked round with plates of steaming chicken caprese. He looked again at Laura's proud nipples and gently moving tits, and his cock began to tingle again. And then he noticed his little sister. She had changed her top, and Her nipples were also poking at a white tee shirt, albeit with smaller breasts. What was going on. Laura poured three glasses of wine.

"Cheers everyone, bon appetit."

Laura and Rachel started to eat, looked at each other and grinned. Ashley was immobile, he couldn't eat, drink, or speak. Rachel grinned at him.