A No Sex Week in Prospect for Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brother and sister shared her news and excitement, and Laura told them a slap-up Italian meal would be arriving at 8.00pm, so get ready to party as though they were in Sorrento. She asked Ashley to get his bottles out once more because the cocktail bar would be opening at 7.30.

Laura took off her mother's suit and put it back in her wardrobe, and then noticed a very short towelling beach wrap on a hanger, so took off everything and tried it on. It fitted well and showed off her toned legs and would be just right for a beach party. When she got downstairs Ashley had changed into board shorts and a surfer tee shirt, then Rachel swayed downstairs on high heels wearing skintight lycra leggings, without a skirt and a short bolero jacket. It appeared that there was nothing under the jacket and the camel toe on the front of her trousers indicated no panties either. Ashley pushed across three cocktail glasses with margaritas and added the olives on sticks. They laid the table and then a van pulled into the driveway and two cheerful waiters brought in boxes and cartons with a flourish, wishing them all a good evening.

The meal was a delight, with a panorama of tasty Tuscan dishes, and they polished off another bottle of dad's diminishing wine stock. Throughout the meal Laura revealed all the happenings and invited her siblings down to her new riverside apartment later in the year. Then she sent Ashley to find a bucket, filled it with all the ice they could find in the freezer, and brought in the champagne from the car.

Rachel put on a music channel, and they all boogied around the lounge, fuelled by the mood and the wine. However, the mood changed somewhat when Rachel's bolero jacket swung open, revealing her young naked breasts, and Ashley promptly booted an erection. Previously, he would have tried to conceal it but now he let it proudly push against his board shorts, and he reached for the belt holding Laura's beach wrap closed.

"Naughty boy." She said, as her garment swung open to show that she was only wearing blue lacy panties underneath. Rachel reached for her brother's groin and grasped his tool through his shorts.

"Shall we show sister what we have done?" Ashley nodded, and he pulled off firstly his loose top, and then his shorts, struggling to pull them over his burgeoning cock. Rachel shrugged off her jacket and rolled down her lycra trousers. They both stood in front of their sister. They had shaved off all their pubic hairs, leaving Rachel's neat pudendum stood out in front of her lower belly with puffy lips and a defined bump over her clitoris. Ashley's cock and balls, and his lower body were now completely hairless, and his growing erection thrust forward with its upward curve. Laura stared at them.

"When did all this happen?"

"This afternoon whilst you were out. Ash had just come out of the shower, and I asked him to shave me, having seen how good you looked. So, we shaved each other, it took some time, and we nearly had an accident, but do we look good?"

"Very sexy. I guess you will have to show me what you have learned this week, come on, and bring another bottle and the glasses with you." At that, Laura stepped out of her lacy panties and set off down the corridor towards her bedroom.

Laura lay on the bed and looked at the other two. "Now, where were we when we left off the other night?" Rachel knelt on the bed at the side of her sister.

"We talked this afternoon about how we could thank you for everything you have done for us this week, the meals, the presents, the fun and especially your help in showing us how to make love. Now we want to repay you. And Rachel lowered her head and took one of her sister's nipples in her mouth. Laura groaned and smiled; this was not what she was expecting. She was envisaging that she would watch whilst Ashley fucked Rachel through the mattress, but this was a pleasant surprise. More so when Ashley's lips closed on her other nipple and the two younger siblings continued to stimulate Laura's hardened hat pegs. This was not going to plan, but she lay back and enjoyed the stimulation, enhanced when one of them poured chilled champagne over her breasts, stomach and groin and then both of them proceeded to slurp away the fizzing liquid, and she felt fingers start to slide up and down her slit, although whose fingers she could not discern. Laura had experienced many perversions over the last ten years, but the stimulus of having her naked younger brother and sister pleasuring her body was creating an arousal stronger than any she had felt before. Then one set of fingers became two, and she moaned in response. When a small tongue began to flick her clitoris, she looked down onto the blonde locks of her little sister as she began to work up and down her moistening cleft, and she felt pair of slender fingers slide into her hole. Ashley detached his lips from her nipple and moved up the bed to kiss his elder sister for the first time, and their tongues clashed for several minutes.

"You are a great kisser, brother, now stick that lovely cock into my mouth for a minute."

Ashley slid up the bed and his sister took his throbbing tool between her lips, rolled her tongue around the purple crown, and then put her hand behind his firm buttocks and pulled three or four inches into her mouth, reaching across with her other hand to encircle the base of his cock and applying a twisting motion. This was exquisite pain, and before this week Ashley would have orgasmed at once, but he had discovered some semblance of control, and pulled out from her mouth with a satisfying grunt. Rachel was continuing the assault on her sister's lips, hole, and clitoris and Laura was responding with squeaks of delight. Her little sister was a quick learner.

Their brother shuffled down the bed and felt for his little sister's pussy from behind, and although she had not been stimulated, the erotic scenario had caused her to dribble with excitement. Rachel was lying flat on her front, so Ashley grabbed a spare pillow and slid it under her stomach, then parted her legs and began to slide his fingers in and out of her warm, wet, hole and she shook her butt from side to side. Then he crouched over his little sister and rubbed his cock head against her lubricated lips and slowly pushed his tool up into her lower body. Laura looked down at the scene. Rachels' head was embedded between her legs, with the stiff little tongue working away, and Ashley was kneeling behind her, thrusting his rigid pole in and out of her vagina. It was total eroticism; beyond any voyeuristic pleasure she had ever experienced, and Laura felt an unstoppable orgasm approaching. Her breath shortened and she began to pant and grunt as it overwhelmed her, and she fell back onto the pillows, drained.

Ashley tapped Rachel on the shoulder.

"Well done, sister, now move to one side."

He pulled his glistening knob out of Rachel, and as she rolled over, he walked up the bed on his knees and looked down at his big sister. She lay with her legs apart and her head to one side, still recovering from her shuddering climax. Ashley's hand grasped his tool, he was familiar with its length and thickness but tonight it seemed to have magically enlarged, and he rubbed the swollen head up and down Laura's crease, spreading her juices, and Rachel's saliva. Then he inserted the head into the mouth of her tunnel and began to push upwards. Laura's head swivelled and she looked at him.

"I never expected this, little brother, but go for it."

And he drove the rest of his hard, curved, tool into Laura's welcoming tunnel. Rachel sat on her haunches, watching the spectacle of her brother fucking their older sister on their parent's big bed, their bodies slapping together and both making small noises of pleasure. They continued with a steady rhythm for three or four minutes and Laura was amazed at his stamina and control, as his cock had been in her mouth and Rachels's pussy, but he continued to thrust and grind without pause. Then Laura began to feel a familiar tingle, and she knew she was going to cum again, so she wrapped her legs around his back and drummed her heels on his spine. This had the effect of pushing his tool further up, and the curved end started to rub on some neglected nerves high on her front wall. These had never been stimulated before and she began to puff and pant, and eventually it all became too much, and she screamed in ecstasy clamping her kegel muscles around her brother's shaft. Ashley could no longer hold back, and semen rushed up his tool and sprayed the last of his warm sticky cream into the top of her eager hole.

The trio lay side by side on the crumpled bed. Eventually Ashley got up and went to the bathroom for a pee and a face wash, when he emerged Laura asked him to go into the kitchen for some bottles of cold water from the fridge, then she and Rachel also used the bathroom. Rachel looked at herself in the full-length bedroom mirror, she saw a pretty eighteen-year-old with blonde tousled hair, small firm breasts with upturned nipples, and a flat stomach above a shaved pudendum, with lips still moist. She still felt horny.

"It's nearly bedtime, you two, and I haven't had a happy moment yet." At which Laura looked at her brother.

"I told you at the birthday party that the gentleman must always ensure that the lady comes first, now come and see to your sister, we all need a good night's sleep."

Ashley lay down and looked at Rachel, his cock had subsided after satisfying Laura, but a long look at his naked little sister caused it to twitch and stir again.

"Come and give me a kiss, Rachel." And she lay beside him, turned and pushed her tongue into his mouth, swirling it around. They just kissed and tongued for three or four minutes, and then Ashley told her to sit on his face. She threw a leg across him and lowered her proud little bulge over his lips. His tongue reached out and began to lick up and down, and he parted her legs so that he could reach all her sensitive places, then ran his stiff tongue over her anus, across her perineum and all the way up to her clitoris, spreading he warm juices which had started to dribble into his mouth. Then he pushed his hand up the inside of her thigh, across his chin, and inserted two fingers into her hole, moving his tongue to flick her stiff little bean, and Rachel began to moan and shake. Her noises intensified and she began to bounce on his face and fingers, shaking her head from side to side.

Laura lay on her side, her face merely inches from the intense action. She was enjoying this erotic display; she could see her brother's stiff tongue licking up and down her sister's vulva and the noises only added to the intensity. Inevitably, Rachel went over the top, and a powerful orgasm wracked her little body. She screamed with the pleasure, and promptly squirted more hot juice over Ashley's' mouth and chin. She slid back down so their faces were level, and pressed her lips to his, giving her brother a long, loving kiss.

"Thank you, Ash. I will never forget that, and she reached down to squeeze his tool to find that it had grown almost to full mast with all the excitement. She stroked it lightly.

"Maybe one more little fuck before we go to bed?" And she knelt up, and stretched a leg across his stomach, supporting herself on her hands. Laura looked at her.

"Here, let me help." Grasping Ashley's stiffening tool, she rubbed the head against Rachel's sopping lips and her sister began to lower herself, taking the first three or four inches into her tunnel. Laura released his shaft, and Rachel continued to take her brothers cock until it was all the way into her lower body. Her swollen clitoris bumped onto the root, and she began to slide up and down, whilst Ashley could not resist grasping her hard little nipples and twirling them between finger and thumb. Rachel kept up the rhythm for four or five minutes, panting and puffing, with Ashley looking at his little sister as she slid up and down.

"I can't keep it up much longer, I'm getting tired."

"Change from sliding up and down to moving backwards and forwards across the base of his cock." Rachel complied, and her sister reached behind Ashley and moved her hand up between his legs to grasp his balls. He yelped with surprise and began to hoot as the threesome wrestled intimately. This time he came first, and the very last of his load rushed up his tool to pulse inside his little sister. Rachel came soon after, gasping for breath and she fell forwards onto Ashley's sweat sheened body. It took a few minutes for them to recover.

"Well done, I don't think there is any more I can teach you, now scoot off to bed, I have a long drive tomorrow."

Ashley followed his sister up the short stairway to their bedrooms, both on unsteady legs. Rachel turned to him.

"Sleep with me tonight, I can't do anything as my pussy is too sore, but I need you with me until the morning." They crawled into her bed and spooned together. Sleep came quickly.

"Rise and shine." Said Laura, shaking the two bodies awake as sunlight streamed in the window. "Get showered and dressed, we need to clear up and load the car." Two naked, grubby bodies rolled out of bed and headed for the bathrooms, Rachel used Laura's shower to wash and dry her curly blonde hair, then dressed in sweatshirt and jogging pants to join the others in the kitchen. Laura was dressed for the road in denims and a tee shirt and was busy cooking breakfast. Ashley was in the spare bedroom, taking down the workstation, rolling up cables and taking dad's printer and old laptop away.

Laura went into her room and came out with the little box of pills, tearing one off and giving it to Rachel, together with a glass of water.

"Take this now, and make sure mum puts you on the pill before you go resident at college and remember, what we did was between the three of us, it's our business and our secret, don't go spreading it about. I love you both, it's been a wonderful week, now help me load up."

All the bags and cases went back into the silver Porsche, and Laura turned to her siblings and gave them a long embrace. She kissed Ashley on the lips and squeezed his bum, then embraced Rachel, who had tears in her eyes. Then slid into the car and backed out of the drive, waving as she departed.

Friday is a busy day on the A1, and she drove south with her agile mind working out a schedule for moving from one apartment to another, and then turning to WBK and the work involved with her new responsibilities. She made a few phone calls to her team on the hands free, setting up meetings for Monday. Then, inexorably, her mind slipped to the sex with her brother and sister, and her voyeuristic enjoyment of looking at their naked, aroused bodies and the youthful lust with which they fucked each other.

For Ashley and Rachel, it was wash and clean time. All the soiled bedclothes and pillowcases from the master bedroom were put in the wash, and then the mountain of towels and facecloths they had been using. Ashley stripped his bed as well, but when he went to do the same for Rachel, she stopped him.

"Let's do this one in the morning." He smiled and nodded.

They spent the rest of the day cleaning and hoovering, washing all the kitchen counters, then taking the old Fiesta to the supermarket for groceries and fresh flowers, stopping in the café for lunch. They used the recycling bins to dispose of all the empty bottles they had accumulated. Rachel offered to cook spaghetti for their evening meal, and they chatted about the week ahead, as college was restarting on Wednesday, then they just slumped in front of the tv watching a comedy talent show.

In London, Laura was sat across the little bistro table from Pablo, having moved part of her possessions into the new apartment with its big picture window looking down the Thames. He wanted to see her new abode, and she told him that it had an outsize bed, at which his eyes brightened, and he asked for the check. She smiled and rose from the table; this was going to be an enjoyable evening but, in her mind, she could still see her young brother's cock, stood proud from his body with its upwards curve.

Rachel looked into Ashley's eyes,

"Come on, bro, telly is rubbish tonight." And she rose, pulling him to his feet. In her bedroom she put her arms around his neck, and they kissed deeply.

"Let's see it again." And she tugged at his tee-shirt. Ashley lifted the shirt over his head and began to push down his track suit bottoms.

"How many pills are left, I thought we were only going to do it on special occasions."

"Four, three after tonight. Mum and dad are home tomorrow, we will not get chance to have a whole night in bed together for ages, if ever. Let's make it special."

Ashley pushed his trousers to the floor, standing naked in front of his sister. He instinctively started to stroke his cock until it reached full size.

"Get naked." And Rachel lifted off her sweatshirt and kicked off her jogging pants, leaving her in a tiny striped pair of knickers. She looked at her brother and rolled them off, running her fingers through her outer lips in tandem with his steady stroking. They stared at each other.

Ashley let go of his tool and just stood there, with a full erection, in front of his naked sister. He was totally aroused by exhibiting himself to Rachel, it was not something he wanted to do with anyone else, this was personal and precious, and he looked her straight in the eye. Rachel looked at her brother's sculpted, gymnasts' body which she had never seen before this week and looked at the purple head of his throbbing penis. She stood proudly before him, exposing her young firm body to his gaze for exactly the same exhibitionist reasons, and she continued to stroke her moistening cleft.

"Are you still sore after last night?"

"A little, but Laura gave me this." Reaching into a bedside drawer she showed Ashley a small white plastic tube of gel.

"What do we do with that?"

"She told me to take a dollop and line the inside of my vagina, then take a bigger dollop and coat your stiff cock, staring with the head and then layering it all along your shaft until it glistens."

Ashley's heart jumped into his throat, and he began to feel slightly dizzy.

"Shall we give it a try, big brother, we can wash all these sheets tomorrow."

He just nodded, lost for words.

His sister unscrewed the cap, putting it onto the table.

And began to squeeze the tube......

___________________________________________________________