A No Sex Week in Prospect for Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little sister, you are beautiful and sexy, do you want Ashley to fuck you for your birthday present? These are morning after pills, they are a powerful contraceptive, as I know you aren't on the regular pill. But if you say no, that's ok, it's a woman's right to choose. And it may hurt at first."

Rachel looked at Laura but kept stroking her brother's cock.

"It shouldn't hurt, I tore my hymen a few years ago on the mountain bike, and yes, I want Ashley inside me tonight. And you being here makes me feel confident and safe. I've got to do it sometime so why not here and now. Let's do it brother."

Ashley couldn't believe what his sister was saying. Plain and clear, she wanted him to fuck her, it was safe and secure, and big sister was alongside, stark naked and all for it. He started to move forward.

"Not so fast, you must get her ready first, here put this pillow under her bum so that her pussy is facing you. Now lick that little bean I showed you until she starts to moan again, but you don't have to bring her off."

Ashley eagerly lowered his lips and tongue until they meshed with Rachel's outer lips and then he started to roll his tongue around her clitoris, Rachel whimpered, and when he pushed his stiff tongue into the hole, she shuddered, making mewing noises.

"That's enough, now kneel up. Ashley knelt between Rachel's legs and Laura couldn't contain herself any longer, she bent forward and closed her lips around his young stiff cock and slid her mouth up and down a few times. By now, everything was a mental blur to Ashley, who looked down to see one naked sister lying with her legs apart and with a look of lustful anticipation whilst another naked sister had several inches of his tool in her mouth. Eventually Laura drew back, leaving his pulsing cock covered in saliva.

"Now hold your cock in one hand and push it towards her pussy lips, but don't try and put it in yet. Rachel, are you still, okay?"

"Yes."

Laura reached down and took hold of his stiff, curved cock and rubbed the bulbous crown against her sister's dripping outer labia.

"Now push slowly." And she guided his tool until the first three or four inches were inside.

"Now slide it in all the way but stop when your root hits her body and brace your body on your elbows and start to move in and out slowly, making sure you bump your root as close to her clitoris as it can get. Do what feels natural."

Laura lay on her side and watched as Ashley slowly sank his stiff cock into his little sister, and whilst she had seen many couples mating, this was an exquisite pleasure, and she felt her own juices staring to dribble between her legs. Her siblings began to fuck slowly, and then with an increasing tempo for three or four minutes until Ashley started to pant hoarsely, and his body began to shake.

"Try and hold off for a minute."

I can't, I'm going to cum again soon."

Rachel was starting to breathe in short pants, but she wasn't going to have another orgasm yet, so Laura leant over and nibbled her nearest nipple, and at the same time reached under Ashley's body to rub the little clitoris again. Rachel responded by making honking noises and came again just as Ashley lost control and more thick juice came rushing up his cock to spray everything inside his little sister's hot body. This time they both collapsed with emotion and exhaustion, so Laura went to find some more facecloths.

Eventually their breathing returned to normal, and Laura asked them to go to their beds without any funny business and they would all talk in the morning. Laura lay in bed and tried to compartmentalise about work, but the reality of her two younger siblings taking each other's cherries while she watched was too vivid, and for the first time in many weeks she masturbated furiously with the vision of the two naked teenagers fucking each other in sweaty union too real to ignore.

The next morning, Wednesday, Laura was at her worktable by 06.00 with a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal. The previous night's coupling was put to one side as she began to make notes for the day ahead. Her phone pinged with a text from Hans to inform her that there would be a Zoom call at 10.00 Swiss time and that she could switch on both her laptops to do routine work. Once again, she was faced with a string of messages asking why she had been 'dark' for two days. She ignored them and began to tackle the backlog of work. Rachel put her head round the door to wish her good morning and Laura asked for another coffee and apologized for being tied up with office traffic. At 10.00 the Zoom screens depicted Hans, this time sat side by side with Gilles Fornaux, who was his boss, and the number two to Jean-Paul. She was slightly nervous, but they both smiled.

"Well done, Laura, you have proved to be a real star, you may have saved us a lot of money and discovered a major fault in our systems. We will speak later but for now I hand over to Hans." He stood up and went out of shot, and Hans continued.

"As we speak, Laura, there is a big security operation going on in London, be ready for a major Zoom meeting at 12.00 noon. In the meantime, respond to those emails by saying that the mainframe shutdown triggered a glitch with your server." And they continued to talk about routine operations, and she then went to do her hair and makeup in readiness for the big teleconference. She went into the kitchen to find her siblings having breakfast, and the atmosphere was thankfully relaxed.

"I guess we need to talk about last night, we all got a bit carried away, it must have been Ashley's cocktails." And they all laughed.

"Sister and I have had a long chat, Laura, and we are both okay with everything, and with each other. It might take some time for us to adjust."

"We do need to have a heart-to- heart but I am going to be tied up all day, things are happening that I can't discuss just yet, but it should be all good news, I hope. I will talk to you later; don't you have tutorials?"

"One this afternoon and one tomorrow then then we are done, the college are hoping to restart live sometime next week."

Her screen was full of faces for the Zoom meeting, and Henry Ponsford was flanked by Konrad Schultz, who must have flown in from Switzerland overnight. Hans and Gilles were there, as was Simon Case QC, WBK's top legal officer. Henry looked grim.

Thank you everybody, and good day, although it's not a good day for this office. At 07.30 this morning Konrad, Simon and myself together with Dexter from security knocked on Rupert Watson-Clark's apartment door. We said there was a package to sign for, and when he opened the door, we gave him a sheaf of papers and told him he was suspended on full pay pending enquiries. We asked for company property in his possession, and he started to complain, but Dexter seized his laptop and phone and we left, advising him to contact his lawyer. I should tell you that Rupert was not alone in the apartment, his companion was a lady well known in showjumping circles who commentates on television, but that's another matter. We have a fast-moving situation, as I speak the company laptop and the company phone are being examined, and Simon is considering whether we should inform the police. Separately, Gilles, Hans and Laura will be staring to evaluate how much money has gone missing, and its whereabouts. Now we have to go, apparently Rupert's lawyer has arrived in the building so we must give him a coffee. A meeting is planned for tomorrow, thank you and goodbye for now."

Laura sat back. When WBK moved, they moved quickly. Her phone rang, and it was Matilda, Henry's personal secretary.

"Laura, there is an important meeting tomorrow which we want you to attend, sorry for the short notice, it's at a country hotel next to Cambridge Airport at 1.00pm UK time, can you make it, I will text you the postcode."

Laura said she would be there, but she didn't have a business suit with her, Matilda said not to worry. The rest of the day was full of phone calls and emails, and she finally had a shower at 7.00pm, mentally exhausted.

Ashley volunteered to go and fetch fish and chips for their evening meal, and he set off in his old Fiesta for the chippy in the next village. They ate their meal sat around the kitchen table and Laura was quizzed about all the activity. She told them as much as she could without mentioning names, and Rachel said that it sounded like a thriller plot. Then they cleared away the dishes and settled in front of the tv, watching a talent contest. Rachel's phone rang, and it was her mother giving her the news that grandfather was recovering well, and that they would set off back on Saturday. The phone was passed to Laura and Ashley for them to exchange greetings, and the three just chatted about nothing in particular.

Ashley and Rachel were sitting side by side on the couch, and Laura looked at them. They looked like brother and sister, same hair colour, same eyes and same sunny disposition, and they were both in tee shirt and denims. She felt a tingle as she remembered them last night, stark naked and in the throes of youthful passion. But tonight, she was tired and didn't want to encourage any more debauchery. She had explained that she had the meeting in Cambridge the next day and needed her sleep and went to bed.

But sleep didn't come easily. She tried to concentrate on the next day's meeting, and all its ramifications. That didn't work, so she turned her mind to some ideas for codifying all the currency hedges. That stalled as well, her mind became consumed with the images of her naked siblings. It was no good, she arose and padded down the hall to Ashley's bedroom, she could discern that a weak light was on inside, and she cracked the door open. Her brother was lying on top of his bed, completely naked, and slowly masturbating. His eyes were closed and his breathing steady, his mind he was obviously far away as his hand slid up and down his rigid tool, and he sighed softly. Laura silently crept into the room, in her pajamas, and knelt at the side of his bed, then bent across and lowered her lips onto his swollen crown. Ashley's eyes opened and his body jerked.

"Whattttt."

"Shhhh, lie still, close your eyes again."

Her brother removed his hand, and she replaced it with her own, taking more of his cockhead into her mouth and running her tongue around underneath the soft conical bulge, whilst stroking his throbbing shaft. Ashley had learned over the last two days that Laura was sexually experienced, and he realised that this was what a proper blow job felt like. Her tongue danced up and down his cock, and her other hand reached down to gently clasp his balls, then she opened her mouth and took the whole of his curved member inside until her nose hit his curly hairs. Ashley could cry with the pleasure, especially as she now started to coat his tool with her saliva, and one of her hands found its way between his legs and began to massage his butthole. The sucking and licking continued for a few more precious minutes and then he grunted as he felt his orgasm approaching. He tried to pull out, but his sister shook her head and speeded up her actions. It was too much to bear, and he began to pulse streams of semen straight down the back of her throat, and she swallowed greedily. Then his cock started to slacken, and she pulled her lips off with a pop.

"I couldn't let you do that on your own, now have a proper sleep, I 'll see you tomorrow." And Laura left the room as quietly as she had entered and closed the door with a click. Then she opened the door to the shared bathroom, sat on the toilet for a few moments and spotted the bottle of mouthwash. She rinsed away the tangy flavour of her brother's ejaculations and spat into the toilet.

Rachels' door was closed, and there was no light shining from within. Nevertheless, Laura opened the door and looked towards her little sister, who raised her head and whispered.

"Did you just fuck him, then?"

"No, that might be for another day, I just helped him along with what he was doing so that he could get to sleep."

"Was he stroking his cock?"

"Yes, and I guess he was thinking about you as he was doing it."

"I sometimes rub my pussy thinking about him. Seeing and touching him the other night has made me horny all the time, and I can't get to sleep either. Did you suck his dick?"

"Just lie still."

Laura turned down the bedclothes, her sister was wearing a tee shirt and sleep shorts, which Laura slid down and threw onto the floor. She wasn't wearing panties.

Laura started by running her tongue up the inside of her little sister's legs, from calf to thigh, and Rachel made a purring sound. Then she continued licking her thighs whist gently dancing her fingers over the curly haired pudendum. Rachel responded by opening her legs and Laura let her fingers slide up and down the closed slit, which was beginning to drool some clear lubricant. She used this nectar to grease the lips, and then inserted a long finger inside the warm tunnel, sliding it out and running it along her perineum to gently touch her little anus. Rachel's steady breathing began to turn into a pant, and Laura suddenly pushed her stiffened tongue straight into her hole and began to slide it in and out. Rachel squealed in surprise, and then Laura started to flick her tongue against the clitoris, which had raised itself in excitement, and the sensations multiplied. The first two fingers then slid into her body, whilst the little finger opened up her tight rosebud, and little sister couldn't keep up with the onslaught. She bounced up and down on the bed and Laura had to hold on to keep the tongue and finger work going. Inevitably, Rachel couldn't resist, and she orgasmed with a series of squeals.

"Do you think you can get to sleep now?"

"Can you come in and do this every night?"

Sorry, I will probably have gone by the weekend, but I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. See you tomorrow."

Next door, Ashley smiled as he heard his little sister's squeals of pleasure.

Laura closed the door and returned to her room. Oddly, she dropped straight off to sleep with no concern over spreadsheets, bank transfers, or even stupid Rupert.

At 0630 the next morning, Laura was up and awake, thinking ahead to the upcoming meeting. This could be make or break, the company could be very generous or very ruthless. She had taken a grey pin striped suit out from her mother's wardrobe, and whilst the skirt was knee length the jacket fitted well. She needed to look her best and wanted to be in Cambridge early. By 08.00 she had had a coffee, collected her computer and phone, and was on her way.

Ashley was coming out of a deep, satisfying sleep when he heard the Porsche starting up, and he rose to look out of the window. Then he went into his sister's room, and she was also stirring.

"I guess she's off to the big meeting, I hope it goes well."

"Have you stopped wearing pajamas, brother?"

"I was just heading for the shower."

"Did you get a blow job last night?"

"Maybe, and what were those squeaks and squeals coming from your room, then?"

Both grinned, and Rachel threw back her bedclothes and swung out of bed, completely naked below her shirt. She pushed past her brother, who couldn't keep his eyes off her delightful assets, and she headed for the shower before he could protest.

Half an hour later they were sat across the kitchen table, dressed casually for their online tutorials, the last of the week.

"Did you take you morning after pill yesterday?"

"Laura watched me swallow it, and then gave me the box, telling me to go on the real pill before I went back to college. She said that what we had done was exciting, but also very intimate and precious. We should keep it to ourselves, and not get carried away with it, and never give our parents any clue as to what we had all done, it could ruin everything."

"I think we are adult enough to control it, although you should keep the pills somewhere in case, we have a special occasion to celebrate." At this, a tear welled up in Rachel's eye, and the two siblings embraced in the kitchen, kissing gently for several minutes.

"But there is something you could do for me later today, brother."

By 12.50 Laura was sat in the well-appointed small conference room in the hotel in Cambridge, well on time for the meeting. Sat across from her was Simon Case QC, Henry Ponsford and Konrad Schultz. Everyone had a stern expression and they toyed with their coffee cups. Henry's phone pinged with a text to say that the company Dassault Falcon had landed, and they would be there soon. Twenty minutes later the Chairman strode into the room, casually immaculate as ever wearing a chamois leather jacket that must have cost thousands. Gilles Fornaux followed him, then Sophia, who was wearing a pink Prada suit, cut to fit her fabulous figure. Dexter followed with two bulky briefcases, as Jean-Paul never carried anything.

Jean-Paul looked around the room.

"To business. This has been a bad incident, but it could have been worse, Konrad, can you run through the timeline, please."

Schultz looked at his notes, and gave a revealing narrative, saying that investigations were still ongoing, but that Watson-Clark had been skimming from the foreign exchange transactions using a clever piece of software he had embedded into the system. Its origin was unclear, but it may be Russian. A team would be starting to look for it on the old mainframe in London, but it was present in Zurich and New York. He may have skimmed up to twelve million dollars over three years, but there was only two million left in the Tortola account. Schultz finished by passing a wad of papers to everyone around the table.

"Well done, Konrad, and my thanks to your team. Where are we with Watson- Clark, Simon?"

"His lawyer is in a spot, he knows that we are trawling the company laptop used by Rupert, and we won't give it back to him. We have had a writ from the lady he was with, who is wanting her presence in his apartment to stay out of the public eye. We have asked him and his lawyer to attend a meeting on Monday regarding his suspension. I think he is doomed, ladies and gentlemen."

There was discussion between the lawyers and Jean-Paul, who then turned to Laura."

"Miss McAndrew, we are impressed with your diligence, and ask you to step up as acting Financial Director in London. There will be a twenty percent raise in salary, and you can have one of our company flats in Chelsea, overlooking the river. If you can handle the job, it could become permanent. "

"But let me be clear, and this is the main reason I have flown here personally this morning, there must be no more incidents like this, Henry, Simon, and Laura, I want you to set up a monitoring system to trawl for and prevent any similar criminality. Do we understand one another?"

All three murmured agreement.

"Good, while we are together let's talk about the Bolivian lithium project, and our hedges on the oil futures, and then have some lunch."

As they broke for lunch, Simon handed Laura a draft contract to endorse, and Sophia walked across and kissed her on the cheek, speaking softly.

"Cherie, congratulations, I look forward to seeing you in Zurich in six weeks' time for the little conference. We have bought a bigger villa and want you to see the paintings." At which she smiled and winked.

Two hours later the little Porsche was speeding back north, and Laura's mind was working hard to take in everything that had happened and everything she needed to do. She used the car speaker to phone her landlords, expecting difficulty in exiting her lease, but they were quite pleased as they could relet at a higher price, and asked her to vacate quickly so they could decorate. Her mind continued to buzz and as she approached the village, she stopped at the wine shop and bought three bottles of champagne, then noticing the new Italian ristorante across the road she knocked on their kitchen door and asked if they could deliver a meal that evening, handing over one hundred pounds in cash. The proprietor smiled and agreed. She felt the need to celebrate, life was good and getting better.