A No Sex Week in Prospect for Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat up, brother, big sister has cooked this specially." And she acted up by smacking her lips and rolling her tongue around her drinking glass. Laura cracked up in giggles. Ashley still said nothing, his eyes switching from one set of tits to the other.

"Girls, this is cruelty. I am trying to eat, and you are beautiful distractions."

Eventually he realized he was starving and tucked into the delicious meal. Conversation returned to normal, but Rachel could not forget that her brother had called her a beautiful distraction. She experienced a little buzz of arousal, helped by a second glass of valpolicella.

Laura decided it was time to unroll the next part of her naughty plan. She noticed that her younger siblings were gradually feeling the effects of the wine, so she said to Rachel.

"It was your eighteenth birthday last month, what did you do to celebrate?"

"It was a wash out. We were planning a barbecue, but the virus was running through the village. Mum got it bad, and then Dad was dragged away to a big court hearing, so we did nothing much."

"Right. We will have your birthday party on Tuesday, I will get some nice food and drink in, the three of us will celebrate anyway. How does that sound?"

Everyone agreed, and Laura started to plan. Meanwhile, Ashley got to clear the table and stack the dish washer and pick up the pieces of the plate he dropped onto the tiled floor, whilst the sisters sat in the lounge and chatted.

"He has lost his power of concentration, Laura, I wonder why?" Rachel smiled mischievously at her sister.

"I think he has only seen a girl's goodies on his laptop, in real life they are sending him mad." And they both laughed.

It was no laughing matter to Ashley, who could hear their chuckles, as he had his hand down his pants trying to adjust his stiffening cock, which was creating an obvious bulge, and some precum was already starting to show. This was torture. The girls shouted through for some coffees, and he got busy with the percolator. Then some music started up as they turned on a music channel and when he walked into the lounge with a tray of beakers, cream and sugar his sisters were gyrating to a Donna Summer disco classic. He nearly dropped the tray as he stared at their breasts bouncing up and down under their tee shirts as they shook and shimmied. Rachel turned down the volume and the took their drinks.

"Thanks, bro, let's see you boogie, show us some moves." And she shook her chest at him.

Ashley seldom danced, and to do so now would disclose his solid boner to his sisters, so he shook his head and sat down with his coffee, totally confused.

Then Laura said that she was going to her new office to catch up with work, and set herself up for next week, she would be a couple of hours, she would take a fresh coffee with her, and would the two ensure that everything was locked up when they came to bed.

She went along the corridor to the guest room/office, and Rachel switched on the TV, as Ashley just slumped in a chair, his mind elsewhere. After an hour of the Sunday night dross on offer, he said he was off to bed, and so they locked up and made their way to the top floor, Ashley said goodnight to Rachel, and went into his bedroom. Once inside, he stripped off all his clothes and looked at himself in the full-length mirror. His gymnastic sessions had given him well defined arms and torso without any excess bodybuilder's bulk, and he flexed his biceps. He was not a narcissist although knew he looked good. But his mind was still scrambled, the sight of his sisters' nipples had triggered a desire to show himself to the two teasers, so he started to stroke his cock and it responded immediately. Still looking in the mirror he turned sideways to look at his swollen tool as it raised itself to sixty degrees and began to throb. He knew from the showers at Uni that he was larger than most of his peers, but it had never bothered him until tonight. He wished that Laura and Rachel could see it and hold it. And even........

Grabbing some tissues, he lay down on his bed and began to give it some serious attention. He moaned as he worked himself into a frenzy and tried to hold off ejaculation as he was enjoying the fantasy. But it was in vain and for the second time that day his cum raced up his shaft and he caught most of it in the tissues. He lay back on the pillow, only mildly satisfied, and eventually dozed off.

Rachel went into her room, still buzzed from the wine and the teasing they had given her brother. She also looked at herself in her full-length dress mirror and stared at the nipples poking at her shirt. She gave them a little tweak though the fabric and they immediately stiffened. She kicked off her wedge sandals and looked at her reflection. She had never flaunted herself in front of a boy, even fully clothed. But she wanted to display her femininity now, and not just to any boy, but to Ashley. She wanted to show herself to her brother as a woman and not just his little sister. Her pulse quickened, and she peeled off her shirt to look at herself topless, just wearing the skinny jeans, then she twisted herself from side to side, aping the glamour models she had observed in some racy magazines. She shook out her hair and lifted it above her head, pouting her lips. Then she shrugged off the tight jeans and just stood there in nothing but her small floral knickers, again copying the model poses by putting her thumbs inside the waistband as though she was about to take them off. Her breathing became laboured as she became aroused and finally, she slid them off onto the floor and looked at herself totally naked. Her well-formed pudendum was covered in tight golden curls, trimmed at the side for when she wore her swim costume, and she again stared at the reflection. Her arousal became stronger, and she placed two fingers into her slit to discover that her juices had begun to flow, and she stroked up and down, spreading the lubricant up to her little clitoris, which immediately stiffened. She moved across to her bed and lay down, staring at the ceiling. She was no stranger to self-pleasure, but this time the urges were intensely powerful. She opened her legs and drew them upwards whilst increasing the pressure on her lips and clitoris, hooking her middle finger into her warm hole to catch the flow of fluid and she formed the erotic picture of her brother stood at the foot of her bed watching her masturbate. Although she had never seen a naked man, she envisaged his cock, aroused at her display, and then the picture switched to her elder sister, and what her fully mature breasts must look like. It was all too much, and Rachel climaxed with grunts and moans, feeling even more wetness flooding over her hand. It took several minutes for her emotions to subside, and she just crawled under the bed covers still naked and promptly fell asleep.

Whilst Ashley and Rachel were exploring their exhibitionist fantasies for the first time, Laura had switched off that mental compartment entirely, and was immersed in the information on her laptop screens, scrolling through columns of figures and speed-reading reports. Sunday evening was often her most productive time, she found she could resolve any loose ends, and plan for the week ahead, so she rattled off a series of emails to her subordinates and took a break to make herself another coffee. All was quiet upstairs, and as she walked back to her workstation, her analytical mind turned to the anomaly with the Tortola money transfers, and the nagging suspicion that all was not as it seemed with her immediate superior, Rupert Watson-Clark. She rummaged in her shoulder bag for a small plastic case, which contained three emergency tampons. Taking one out, she pried it apart and retrieved a small but high-capacity thumb drive which she inserted into one of the laptops, bypassing the hard drive. If security ever discovered that she was carrying her own thumb drive, she would be in serious trouble, but even the cleverest cloud-based data storage files could be hacked. She settled down and started to explore Rupert's world. He had married into the aristocratic Forbes-Martin family, and there was quite a lot of information on his wife, Arabella, and her relations. Their house was a fine Grade 2* house among several acres in the Cotswolds, and she knew he also had a swanky apartment in Fulham. He had been with WBK for about four years. Laura always assumed that the house was inherited by Arabella, but after some digging, she discovered that Rupert had, in fact, purchased it from her widowed aunts for three quarters of a million two years ago, and images of the house were of it surrounded by scaffolding as some repairs were in progress. Laura knew that fine old buildings required fine old money to keep them in shape. More digging revealed that the Forbes-Martin family were almost broke. Of Arabella's two brothers, one was a womanizer, finalising his third divorce whilst the other was in a clinic to treat his cocaine addiction. Laura filed the data and turned to the show jumping. There were plenty of images of his daughters at all the top events, and one of a huge modern horsebox, beside which was a smart gazebo with some sort of al fresco lunch in progress. Rupert's new Aston Martin SUV was parked alongside. More digging revealed that there was a mortgage against the house, although the amount was not disclosed, and that the horsebox and Aston were leased, as Laura expected. Now Rupert was on half a million salary plus bonuses, but after tax it would scarcely cover this lifestyle. And the girls were both at an expensive private school, the elder about to go off to Oxford, apparently. Laura then fed the horsebox registration number into an illegal search engine which revealed that the registered owner was a corporation in - Tortola BVI (British Virgin Islands). This was more than coincidence, and she was unsure of her next step, so she saved all her searches an put the little thumb drive away. She would sleep on it, and went into the big bedroom, undressed, and slid into bed. As she was dozing off, she couldn't help but smile at the memory of Ashley's discomfiture as he stared at the sisters' tits bouncing to the disco tune, and his attempts to hide his sizeable boner. All good fun.

Rachel's radio alarm went off at 07.00 as usual, and she opened her eyes and stretched. She realized she was naked and remembered why. Although tempted to relive her fantasy she got out of bed, put on a night shirt and was the first into the shower.

Ashley had no alarm but heard the shower starting and threw the covers off his naked body. His morning wood stood up from his curly haired groin, with its gentle curve showing the hole in the end of the bulbous crown, and he couldn't resist grasping the shaft and gently working his hand up and down. Rachel was in the shower, and he fantasised about opening the door and showing her his stiff cock, but the shower turned off and he heard her pad back to her bedroom. Out of bravado, Ashley then walked along to the shower room naked, turned on the hot stream and blasted several strong pulses of semen all over the tiles. Again, he had the job of cleaning it up.

Laura was cooking breakfast when they both came downstairs, although she had been up and working at 06.00 as the London office worked to European time. She had decided on a course of action. Office protocol was set in stone. Any financial problems had to referred upward through the executive chain, to circumvent the system would result in all sorts of problems. However, and as noted in the executive diary, Rupert was off until Wednesday, whilst Hugh Ponsford, his boss, visited his very sick wife in hospital every Monday. She was in remission from cancer. So, she decided to move the issue sideways, to her counterpart in Zurich.

Monday was a busy tutorial day for the two students, and they went into their bedrooms to teleconference with their classmates and tutors for most of the morning. Laura went to her workstation and prepared an email with all the Tortola details, but never referring to Rupert, and then dialed up Zurich. Her counterpart in Zurich was Hans Kremer, a fifty-year-old accountant who had been with WBK since leaving college. Laura liked him, and his kindly face appeared on her screen.

"Laura, you are looking lovely this morning, how is England, and how can I help you. How are you coping without the mainframe?"

"Thank you, Hans, you look as handsome as ever, England is fine, I am working remotely from my parents' house, and I miss the big machine which is why I am calling you."

"No problem, what is it about?"

"As you know I am doing some research for the CEO here, and there are some odd transactions going into Tortola that I can't resolve. I would have asked Rupert, but he is away until mid-week, and it's Hugh's hospital day. Can I send you an email with the details? Some of the payments have come from the Nigerian oil business, some from the Bolivian lithium operation, and so on. "

"Send it across, we will have a look at it, and I will get back to you later in the week."

They exchanged pleasantries and Laura signed off. Then she made a coffee and thought about tomorrow's party for her little sister. She thought for a moment, and then emailed her favourite boutique in London. After exchanging a few details, she paid with her platinum card and began to write a list of items needed for the party.

The three siblings sat around the kitchen table and ate a simple salad for lunch. Ashley asked if he could sit in the Porsche again. Then Laura's cellphone rang it was Hans from Zurich.

"Laura, this is very important, don't speak to anyone from the London office about anything, be at your workstation for 1500 hrs. Swiss time, we need to talk."

Uh Oh, I think I have set a hare running, thought Laura

Rachel looked at her. "Is anything wrong?"

"No, just a computer glitch in Zurich, but leave me alone for an hour or so, please."

Laura went and sat at her laptops and watched the clock tick round. At 1500 Swiss time the ultra-secure Zoom lit up and there were three heads on the screen. Herself, Hans, and the grim features of Konrad Schultz, WBK's global head of security. His eyes struck fear into every employee, as they could bore through sheet steel and unlock every secret anyone possessed. Schultz started the conversation.

"Miss McAndrew, start at the beginning and tell us why you trawled the payments system for these details, when, and who else have you told?"

Laura was prepared for this, and concisely explained what task the CEO had set, and the progress with her research, why she noticed the Tortola bank IBAN string, and that it was repeated over some different operations. She had told no one other than Hans because Hugh and Rupert were unavailable, and she needed an answer for her weekly report. Schutz asked her some more detailed questions, and then Hans spoke up.

"Laura, you may have uncovered a glitch in our systems, or an outside hacker, or some internal problem. Konrad and his team together with my staff are working on this now. Can we ask you to turn off your own laptops and do nothing. We will phone you later this evening. Don't contact anybody. Take care." And the screens went blank.

So, she switched off her two secure laptops, and thought for several minutes. Then she went into Ashley's room and asked if there was a spare computer she could borrow.

"Use Dad's old one, it's in his cupboard, I know his password". So, she set up the old Dell machine, and began to trawl for any more data on the Watson-Clark and Forbes-Brown families, storing it on her little thumb drive. Eventually she became bored with the inactivity and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner, pulling out ingredients for a nice beef chilli. Rachel and Ashley had ended their afternoon tutorials, and Ashley wanted to sit in the Porsche again. Laura announced that she was going to change before dinner and pulled Rachel into the big bedroom.

"Did you enjoy winding our brother up last night?"

"Oooh yes, I've never done anything like that, he got all hot and bothered, didn't he?"

"Let's wind him up some more, I have never seen you in a skirt, always in jeans or long pants, do you have a miniskirt?" Rachel paused for thought.

"I have a l stretchy black skirt I wore in a school play when I was a French maid, but it's not very long, some of the boys whistled at me."

"Go and fetch it, and a loose top, but keep your bra on tonight."

Rachel returned with the items, to find Laura rummaging in her bag.

"I didn't bring a lot of stuff with me, but these should do." And the older sister started to lay items on the bed, then reached up and pulled off her loose sweatshirt, revealing a pretty lace bra covering her full breasts. Then she took off her jogging pants and small white knickers, leaving her naked below the waist. Rachel stared at her sister's fully shaven mound with its puffy lips, above a pair of long, toned, and tanned legs. She swallowed and caught her breath. This was what a fully grown woman looked like, and it was her sister. Laura appeared not to take any notice of Rachel's blushes but picked up a bright red panty thong and wriggled it up over her hips, then hoisted up a small red miniskirt and finally a black tee shirt with a heavy metal band logo across the front. She rummaged in her bag and brought out a pair of strappy high heels, put them on and examined herself in the bedroom mirror.

"How do I look, sis, will brother get upset again?" Rachel stared at the sexy vision from behind, and the front in reflection. The skirt was so short that it didn't cover the start of her bum cheeks, and when Laura bent down to put some clothes back in her case the skirt rode up, exposing her rear crack and the skinny thong. Rachel gulped.

"He will have a heart attack; you mustn't bend over."

"Your turn, sister, show me that skirt." Rachel handed over the skinny black skirt, made of some sort of stretchy fabric.

"Take off those sandals and your jeans, leave the top on. "Rachel complied, embarrassed that her young legs, whilst long and slender, didn't have the same muscle definition as her sister. Laura looked on approvingly.

"You should get some sunshine on those; you have a nice pair of pins. Now take off your knickers and put these on." She handed over a tiny black panty thong and smiled at Rachel. Blushing furiously, Rachel stepped out of her patterned knickers, took the thong, and stood in front of the mirror, naked from the waist downwards. She was exhibiting her own puffy labia, covered in soft blond curls, and was aware of her sister's eyes looking her up and down.

"One day you will drive some lucky boy crazy with that, but for now put on the thong and that French miniskirt." Rachel wriggled them over her hips and turned to see Laura handing her a pair of long, black hold up stockings.

"Ooh -la- la, they will complete the Parisian effect, time to give Ashley another seizure, put them on." Rachel rolled on the sheer stockings and stood up. She didn't have any strappy footwear, but her plain wedge sandals completed a very slutty costume, and the sisters stood side by side in front of the mirror. Rachel looked at her sister in the red miniskirt and long tanned legs and started to feel an unaccustomed arousal. Laura looked at her little sister in her black skirt and long black stockings and reckoned that her young brother would get a boner the second he saw her.

"Let's go, sister", and Laura led them along the corridor and into the lounge. Ashley was slumped on the sofa, watching a soccer match on the television. His eyeballs popped out of his head as his sisters strutted in with their skirts hardly covering their crotches and with cheesy grins as they looked at his gaping mouth. Little Rachel started the wind ups by smoothing her tight black skirt over her hips and wiggling her bum at him. And when Laura bent over to retrieve the tv remote, she showed him all her butt crack and the miniscule red thong. She tossed the controller to Rachel and asked her to put on something better and then walked into the kitchen to finish preparing the chilli.