A No Sex Week in Prospect for Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, Ashley's cock was straining at his jogging bottoms and Rachel stared at it. "Is that a banana for dessert, brother, can we all have one?" Laura laughed from the kitchen and asked her not to stare at her sibling's erection. Then she called them in for dinner and served out the hot food, asking Ashley to open a bottle of Merlot raided from dad's cupboards. He was totally distracted when Rachel dropped a spoon on the floor and bent to retrieve it, showing not just her stocking tops but her tight, almost naked butt. Laura asked what they should do after dinner and suggested a board game. They agreed on Scrabble, so after the meal had been cleared away, and another bottle of wine opened, they shuffled the tiles, and it was Laura to start. She placed four tiles on the board, spelling 'COCK'. Rachel giggled, but Ashley blushed. Laura also asked for a bonus for spelling a rude word. Then Rachel made 'PUBIC', and the two girls laughed aloud. All Ashley could manage in his confusion was 'OF', and his sisters booed. Laura then put down 'FUCK, at which point her brother got up from the table and announced he needed a pee, which effectively ended the game. He was gone for quite a while, and Laura suggested to Rachel that he had gone to stroke his cock out of frustration. Rachel blushed and giggled. Laura then quizzed her about her experiences with boys, which amounted to not very much. When Ashley returned, he seemed a bit calmer, and the trio sat in the lounge watching an episode of Game of Thrones, which contained some steamy love scenes, and the girls made bawdy comments to get him excited again, and together with frequent deliberate flashing of bare butts and camel toes, his erection soon returned and his sisters kept staring at it, making lewd comments. Eventually he went to bed in sheer frustration, so the others cleared away and locked up, and retired to their rooms.

There was a text message on Laura's phone telling her there would be a Zoom call at 10.00 prompt the next morning. She had no trouble falling asleep, but did want to see her brother's erection, if only out of curiosity. And her little sister was giving her curious glances.

Ashley lay on his bed, naked, and with a painful erection. Despite his wank an hour earlier, his rod was as hard as titanium, and it throbbed with unrequited desire. His mind was consumed with his sisters' legs and crotches, their tight butts spilt with their thong strings, and their pussies barely covered at the front, both with unashamed camel toes. A few strokes were all it took for another series of squirts to hose from the end of his purple knob, spraying himself and anything close to him. He drifted off into fitful slumber.

Rachel stood once again in front of her mirror and slowly took off her shirt, bra, and black miniskirt, just leaving the thong and stockings. Then, after stroking her vaginal crease for a few minutes she removed the thong and just stood in the black hold-ups. There was a distinct trail of clear lubricant glistening through her downy curls, so she lay on the bed and began to stroke all parts of her sex, lips, crease, and clitoris before thrusting two fingers into her creaming hole. Her mind was fixated by her brother's bulging erection and her big sisters red thong that she had flashed repeatedly. Her orgasm overwhelmed her, and she slowly slipped into a troubled sleep.

Laura awoke early on Tuesday, as was her habit, showered and paid attention to her hair and makeup in readiness for the Zoom call, and switched on her laptops at 09.50, to find she had a long string of mails and texts from her staff asking why she had been offline. At 10.00 prompt the screen lit up with Hans and Konrad, both looking grim. Hans began with polite pleasantries and then came to the point.

"Laura, we have had a team running all night on this, and we are certain that it is someone inside WBK diverting foreign exchange transactions into their own accounts. Have you spoken to anyone at all since we last met online, or have they tried to contact you?"

Laura replied in the negative, mentioning that both her laptops had been switched off, as was her cellphone, and she said that her inbox was now full of messages.

Schultz responded.

"Leave them for now, Miss McAndrew. Can I ask you what you know about Mr. Watson-Clark's background and lifestyle."

She had been expecting this question and said that she never met him outside the office but knew he had married into a titled family and was keen on showjumping. Schultz continued.

"My team have identified the accounts where this money has gone, and it may have some connection with him, or perhaps some associates. But they are protected by a revolving password which we cannot crack yet. If you have any ideas, come back to us." Hans then asked her to keep Thursday free in case she would be needed for a meeting. Then she asked after Hugh Ponsford, and he said that he was being kept in the loop by Zurich, and he may contact her soon, and she was to take his call.

The Zoom finished, and she went along the corridor to make a coffee. Her brother and sister were in their rooms engaged in tutorials, so she just said hello, and went back to her desk, and switched on the borrowed laptop, inserting her thumb drive. For no reason she found herself scrolling through the images of Rupert's lifestyle and his daughters' horses. His elder daughter, Felicity, was the one tipped for great things and there were three very good recent pictures of her jumping fences with aplomb. They were at separate locations, and Laura idly noticed that her competition numbers were 34. 65, and 19. And a tiny bell tinkled in her mind - where had she seen those numbers. And she spent some time before remembering the scribbles on Rupert's blotter. But her memory was excellent, they were: Ch34, Bu65, Ba19.

Bingo, the same as the riding numbers. But what were Ch, Bu, and Ba? More trawling of showjumping images gave her the answer - Ch was Chatsworth, Bu was Burghley, and Ba was Badminton, the most recent events. She switched on her cellphone and called Hans.

"I have some clues here, Hans, it could be something or nothing, but I am sending you an email and three images, come back to me." And she switched on her secure laptop, patched across the three images, and sent them to Zurich. Her phone rang sixty minutes later, Hans asked her to switch to Zoom straight away. Once again Hans and Schultz looked out at her, together with Hugh's worried face from his home location.

"Hello Laura, this is a mess, but we are all very impressed with your diligence, I hope to thank you in person soon, over to Konrad."

"Miss McAndrew, your memory is very good, whilst those are not the full passwords, they have enabled us to crack the accounts, I am afraid that Mr. Watson-Clark is implicated. Again, can we ask you to sit tight and do nothing, we will contact you again tomorrow evening. You can stand down now and thank you." He afforded her a rare smile, although it was still very menacing. She switched off not only her computer, but her mind and began to plan for the birthday party. She printed off a beef stroganoff recipe, and one for cocktails, then made a long list for the supermarket and told the students that she would be back in a couple of hours and that they could expect a parcel delivery. Then she changed into smart casuals and backed the little Porsche out of the driveway.

She pushed a large trolley around the store, collecting food, liquor, wine, a cocktail shaker and some nice glasses, and a bag of crushed ice and then some items from the pharmacy. When she returned home there were several boxes and parcels in the hallway. She summoned Ashley and Rachel, who had finished their work, and announced that dinner would be at 7.30pm prompt, starting with cocktails, and she gave her brother the mixing sheet for Margaritas and Sidecars, and told him he was the barman, but not to make them too strong. They were to take a shower, and dress smart. Whilst Ashley was emptying the car, she told Rachel to come into the big bedroom when she had showered.

Laura spread out the dinner ingredients and began to do the prep, she was an accomplished cook, and her compartmentalized mind turned to the matter of Watson- Clark. He was a greedy fool, and whilst pleased with her part in his probable downfall she knew that WBK were very thorough, and that Hans and Schultz would have tracked him down anyway. But it would put her in good books with the hierarchy at WBK, and especially Jean-Paul. Her skin tingled at the thought of him. Jean-Paul Ferretti was the majority shareholder in the financial conglomerate and one of Europe's richest men with a multi-billion-euro fortune. He was the only person in the company with whom she had ever let herself have a sexual relationship. The first time was a year ago after a conference in Geneva, on an afternoon in one of his lakeside villas. She knew he was divorced and with a reputation but was seduced by his magnetic personality and raffish Swiss-Italian looks. He proved to be a skilful lover, even in his fifties although he could not match Pablo for size or stamina. But fucking the boss had its downside, in that it had to be ultra-discrete, and she would get no favours if her work slipped. The last time they were together was in the penthouse suite of a top London hotel, with Jean-Paul, herself, and his personal assistant/mistress Sophia, and the trio enjoyed a sweaty night following a visit to the ballet, which WBK were sponsoring. He serviced both women repeatedly, aided by a little blue pill and when he eventually rolled over Sophia and Laura continued without him. Her pussy itched at the memory.

Then she studiously analysed the situation with her siblings. She recognized that they were both latent exhibitionists, even if they didn't know it. Little Rachel was getting bolder and bolder in front of her brother, and he was no longer hiding the erection in his pants when aroused. She considered how to take matters further and smiled. She could be evil when it suited her purpose.

She prepared the prawn starters and put them in the fridge, washed and peeled the vegetables and seasoned the flour, then set the table and went to have her shower. As always, the hot water and gel soothed her body, and she soaped her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffening slightly at the thought of what might to happen later. Then she dried her hair and opened all the parcels, laying some items out and placing others under the wrapping paper. She shouted upstairs to get the others to speed up, and Rachel walked into her room dressed in a toweling robe. Laura sat her down at the dressing table and expertly applied some subtle make up on her little sister, brushing and combing her blonde hair into an alluring chignon.

"Here's part of your birthday present, sister, I think I bought the right size." And handed across a daring off-the shoulder mini dress in silver with a small silver panty thong. Then she picked up her own dress and thong, which was identical. Laura took off her own gown to stand naked in the bedroom and she started to put on her outfit. Rachel stared for the first time at her sister's totally naked body, and she felt a rush of blood to her senses. Rachel then, without hesitation stood nude before her sister and started dressing. The dresses were worn without a bra, and Laura's larger size had her nipples pushing against the silky fabric. Rachel's smaller dress fitted perfectly, and her little nipples were like small acorns under the material. The sisters stood side by side and looked in the mirror.

"Try these." Said Laura, handing over a pair of high heeled sandals with a silver buckle. "Job done, sister, let's go, give me a hand in the kitchen for a minute." They walked down the corridor to find Ashley in the lounge, looking very smart in a white dress shirt and black formal trousers. He had set up a bench, covered in a white cloth, and there was an array of bottles in front of him. From the grin on his face, he had probably been sampling his own mixes. His eyes lit up when he saw his two sisters, in identical mini dresses, stood before him and he let out a whistle.

"Can we have a birthday party every day, ladies, you look drop dead gorgeous. Who wants to try the margarita?" They both said yes, and he set to with the tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice, using the little measuring beaker, and twirling the shaker with the crushed ice including a bit of showboating then tipping the contents into prepared cocktail glasses. Laura sampled hers, to be fair Ashley had made a good effort, and they all chatted whilst Laura cooked the beef and rice. Dinner was served and Laura passed Ashley the bottle of burgundy she had opened a while earlier. The meal was delicious, and the three siblings laughed and chatted.

"Let's have another cocktail to finish the party, barman, three sidecars please. Ashley got up, slightly unsteady, looked at his sheet and began to mix the potent brandy cocktails. Everyone pronounced them perfect, and they cleared the table, piling everything into the sink until the morning.

"Right." Said Laura, time for the next part, we are going to reveal a secret. Ashley, go into you room and change into your nightwear and come into my bedroom. Rachel, come with me."

Little sister followed big sister down the corridor, she was feeling a definite buzz from the wine and cocktails.

"Here is the second part of your present, I have got the same, take the dress and thong off and put these on."

Laura reached underneath the loose wrapping and held up two translucent short nighties and matching see through tiny panties, handing one to her sister and, stripping off her silver dress and thong, pulling her own identical garment over her head. Rachel was too buzzed and excited to care, so she also stripped naked and donned the more-or-less transparent clothing.

"Come and sit on the bed, let's see what brother does now." And she lowered the intensity of the room lights using the dimmer.

Ashley walked into the master bedroom and stared. Before him were his two sisters in translucent nightwear. He could clearly make our Laura's big firm breasts and prominent nipples and distinguished her shaved labia. His little sister Rachel was showing her smaller but still shapely breasts with their hard little nipples, and a golden carpet covered her tight pudendum. His cock, which had been at half chub all evening, now began to poke outwards under his loose pajama trousers and he was on the point of losing control Two strong cocktails plus the wine plus the trial cocktail beforehand had destroyed any inhibitions.

Have you ever lied to me and Rachel, Ashley?"

"No. Never."

"Good, well don't lie now. Have you ever wanted to show your cock to Rachel and me. Be honest."

"Err. Ummm. I can't answer that."

"Yes, you can. Just say it, Ashley. Tell us the truth."

"OK, yes."

Good man, now take off your pajamas and show us, you have a very fine body."

He was trapped. Then Laura grasped the hem of her nightie and pulled it off over her head.

"Does that help?"

His eyes bulged as he saw her unclothed breasts for the first time, full and proud, with faint tan lines. Her nipples were raised up at an angle and he felt his cock throbbing with arousal. Then Rachel, unbidden, lifted her nightie up and away, tossing it onto the floor. He went into automatic mode and pulled off his nighttime tee shirt and then shimmied out of his loose bottoms, standing naked before his sisters, his strong young cock was standing proud of his body with its pronounced upward curve. Laura had to admire his gymnasts' muscles, well defined but not over-worked, and his cock was a fine thing. She had seen them longer and thicker, but this one had a life of its own.

"Come and kneel on the bed, and don't stroke it for a minute. Rachel, is this the first proper cock you have seen, is it what you expected?"

"It's beautiful, I didn't expect it to be as big as this. Can I touch it?"

"Of course, but be careful with it, it can be sensitive."

"Ashley, shuffle up the bed and kneel at the side of Rachel so she can grasp your cock, would you like her to take off her panties, we don't want an accident."

Before Rachel could say anything, Laura peeled off her own wispy bottoms and threw them aside. Rachel followed immediately. Ashley just stared at his sisters' two naked pussies in front of him, as all three were now totally nude, and he felt some precum start to drool from the tip of his throbbing cock. Then his little sister grasped his tool between her small slender fingers, and he thought his heart was going to stop.

"Do you know what's going to happen, Rachel?"

"Is this where his stuff comes out of the end, I saw it in a dirty video at a friend's house. It's where his sperm comes from."

"Correct, slide your hand up and down and it will happen quite quickly."

Rachel started to slide her hand up and down his shaft and Ashley groaned and swallowed. Then Laura reached across and gathered up his precum and massaged the bulbous cockhead. It was too much for their brother, with two sisters stroking his cock, and he ejaculated a whole day's worth of hot white cream all over his little sister, accompanied by gasps and grunts. He flopped down onto the bed alongside his sisters, almost in tears It had been the most intense orgasm of his young life. Laura got off the bed and went into the bathroom, bringing back a couple of wet face towels, she gave them one each, and brother and sister wiped up the residue of their incestuous pleasure.

"Now it's your turn, little brother, Rachel has brought you off, now you have to do the same for her, do you know what to do?"

"What's the best way.?"

Here are several, for now you should just stroke her pussy lips and rub her little pleasure bean, if you put your fingers up into her body you will find some juice to help it along. Here I will show you."

Open your legs apart, Rachel."

Laura put her fingers across her little sister's outer lips and parted them slowly. Rachel's tiny clitoris, the size of a broad bean, was emerging from its little skin hood and she told her brother to slide his fingers into her vagina and coat the little stranger. Ashley complied, with trembling fingers which made Rachel suck her breath in and start to pant.

"Put one of her nipples in your mouth and roll it round at the same time if you can." Rachel responded to this with a squeal of pleasure, and she started to bounce her hips up and down on the bedspread.

"Now stick two fingers in and hook them so that you rub against the front wall of her hole."

At this Rachel began to lose all control of her body and she started to shout and hoot. Laura reached down past Ashley's wrist, and as he continued to rub inside her tunnel, his sister stroked the little clitoris and Rachel came to a screaming climax. She had never experienced anything like it, and she fell back onto the pillow unable to speak.

It took a few minutes for Rachel's breathing to return to normal, and then, to Laura's surprise and delight Ashley put his hand behind Rachels's head and kissed her for a long minute. It was a tender and loving gesture.

For the past few minutes Laura had been a voyeur, one of her most favourite perversions, and whilst she had felt aroused to see her brothers throbbing cock she was in full rational control. Then Rachel reached down and grasped her brother's tool, which had subsided to its relaxed state. However, the feel of his little sister's fingers caused it to start expanding again, and Rachel stared as his member again rapidly achieved full length and thickness. At this Laura started to feel very aroused herself, and she got off the bed and went across to her shoulder bag, taking out a small white cardboard box, which she placed on the bedhead. Rachel was continuing to stroke her brother and Laura looked at her.