A Not So Innocent Question

Story Info
A colleague asks a not so innocent question.
1.4k words
4.23
6.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Important that I set the scene for the story below.

I met Carmen about 10 years ago while on a business trip to London, we hit it of as friends despite the age diiference, she was 30 at the time and I was 40. We have kept in contact over the years and I always met up with Carmen and her husband when I visited London.

Fast forward almost 10 years, I receive a message from Carmen saying that she will be visiting Dublin in a few weeks and would like to meet my wife and I for dinner would we be available? I of course said yes always like catching up and would be nice to host Carmen and her husband in my home city. I innocently asked why she was visiting Dublin and her reply came as a major shock, they were getting divorced and she wanted to relocate to Dublin and was visiting to find an apartment.

So 6 months later Carmen has settled into life in Dublin, has a lovely apartment about 10 min drive from where I live and we meet regularly for coffee and lunch. Our conversations sometimes skirt the flirtatious as do our text messages. She has mentioned on more that one occasion that she would love to find a "Friend with Benefits" with no strings attached. Carmen knows I'm married so I assumed that she was seeing if I could suggest any of my friends. I also noticed that when we meet her hugs are a couple of seconds longer than the norm, she is also a curvy lady in an incredibly sexy way with I'd say D cups which are pressed into me when we hug.

So to the events which this story is about.

One Saturday morning we have the following message exchange:

Carmen "Hi, you up to anything fancy a coffee?"

Me "Not up to much, in the house on my own. Love a coffee where do you want to meet?"

Carmen "Can you come to my place, coffee conditional on you helping me move some furniture?"

Me "Sounds good, 11am OK for you?"

Carmen "Perfect, see you then."

It was an unusually hot day so I put on a t-shirt and pair of linen trousers, I like going commando and the feel of the linen on my cock is lovely so that's what I did.

I arrived at Carmen's place around 11am and she buzzed me in. She was waiting for me at her apartment door. She loves wearing loose fitting dresses and today she was wearing one of them. As I said she is a curvy lady, beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. She gave me one of those longer than necessary hugs, only problem this time was I was commando and linen trousers don't do a great job hiding my stirring cock luckily I tried to focus on something non sexual which stopped it growing any further.

I helped Carmen move the items of furniture etc and when we were finished she made the promised coffee. We were standing in her kitchen, we were standing on opposite sides of the kitchen:

Carmen "If I ask you a question will you promise to answer honestly?"

I had no idea what she was going to ask.

Me "OK"

Carmen "Do you think I have a good figure?"

Me "Of course you do. I've never see you in a bikini but from what I can see you have a great figure."

Carmen "Do you think these long dresses make me look fat or frumpy?"

Me "No, I just meant that you asked if I think you have a great figure and I assume you have from what I can see."

Carmen reached up to the straps of her dress and pushed them to the side the dress fell to the floor. She was wearing a lacy g-string and lacy bra. Her breasts were definitely at least a D cup. My wife is a size 8 with B cups which is normally my preference in a woman but I have to say Carmen's figure was incredibly sexy, yes she is curvy but everything looked so firm with a lovely light tan.

Carmen "That any better, what do you think?"

Me "Yes you have any amazing figure, 100% the truth."

Carmen "Well I can see from the bulge in your trousers that you are not lying."

I looked down and could see that I had a tent at the front of my trousers.

Me "An erection never lies."

Carmen "You know I'd love to see it."

My cock was now fully erect and no mind control was going to make it go down. This was the point of no return. If I showed her my erect cock I assumed that we might go on to have sex and even if we didn't as a minimum she will have seen my cock and the friendship dynamic will have changed forever.

I decided that it was worth the risk. I untied the string holding the trousers and being linen trousers they were very loose, they dropped to the floor my erect cock springing to attention as the waist band went past it. I was now standing in front of Carmen with my cock standing to attention pointing straight at her. Carmen's eyes were stirring at my cock:

Carmen "Very nice, like that you are shaved I prefer men with shaved cock and balls."

Didn't think it was possible but my cock gets even harder. I can even feel a bit of pre-cum on the head.

Me "I've shown you mine what about yours?"

Carmen "That only seems fair."

She reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra, she hesitates making sure she has my full attention then lets the bra drop to the floor. Her breasts are beautiful, so round and firm with those saucer nipples. I could cum without touching myself. She then slips her fingers into the waist of her g-string and pushes it slowly down while keeping eye contact with me. My god her pussy is so smooth and I know I want it.

Carmen "What do you think?"

Me "Just look at my erection think that gives you your answer."

Carmen "Certainly does."

Carmen walks over to me, I go to reach out and touch her breasts but she stops me.

Carmen "I want to find out what my new toy feels like first."

She takes my shaft in one hand and with the other she caresses my shaved balls. She gently pushed my foreskin back over the head of my cock, I love when women do that. My head and shaft are so engorged.

Carmen "That feels perfect think I'm going to have a lot of fun with my new toy."

With her hand still on my erect cock she leads me to the bedroom. She takes off my t-shirt then tells me to lie on the bed. I do as instructed. Carmen straddles me with her hips slightly above my waist. She still has hold of my cock. She starts using my cock like a human vibrator, slowing massaging the outside of her pussy with it. I can feel her wetness on the head of my cock, I want to thrust inside her but I can't as she has complete control of my cock. Carmen let's me caress her breasts and her nipples as erect. Her eyes are closed and mouth slightly open, her breathing is getting faster. My cock is ready to explode and I am almost begging her to put me inside her pussy. Eventually she can take no more and places me inside her, I slide into the warm wetness of her pussy it is amazing, we both let out a groan of pleasure:

Carmen "I want to feel your cum."

She rocks back and forth my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, I can see my cock disappear and the shaft glistening with her wetness.

Me "I'm going to cum."

Carmen "Yes, yes."

Finally I can feel my cum travelling up my shaft and exploding inside her. I must have cum at least 5 times and each time the sensation of the cum travelling up my shaft was incredible.

Once I could produce no more Carmen lay onto of me. My cock was still deep inside her.

Carmen "Leave it there until you go soft."

I was happy to oblige. After a few minutes I could feel my cock going to soft. Carmen lay beside me.

Carmen "Friends with benefits with no strings?"

Me "Absolutely."

And that's what we have been since, more stories to follow on how this friendship develops.