A Nude Rediscovery - 750

Story Info
Bisexual man contemplates life at a nudist community.
764 words
3.83
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

24 hours ago I had closed my laptop, laid off from my job of 9 years on Zoom and deserted in an Arizona office park.

I'd been on a sales call when things went down, hundreds of miles from home and denied a return ticket. I knew I should've headed to the airport and flown home, but I was beside myself in anger and despair - so I did what I always do, and that's "go gay".

As a bisexual man in his early thirties, my cruising days were well past me. I'd gone through "twink death" some time ago, which had a weird effect - causing me to drift towards relationships with women. I'd gained weight, felt self conscious and nearly got married to the wrong girl, before buckling down and getting fit. For the most part I now traversed the straight world, but whenever shit went awry I'd get away to the gay village, party and hook up.

Which would only half explain how I ended up naked on a couch in Rancho Libre.

Covered by what looked like a poncho, I blinked myself into the morning and tried to understand where I was. It seemed like a screened in porch of an Adobe home, its earthen walls looking both warm and cool at once. There were empty pots and a pair of flip flops next to a worn woven mat by the door.

"Oh you're alive then, good morning!" An older man stepped out and offered me a cup of coffee. He was comfortably naked with his heavy looking penis at eye level. I internally questioned whether I'd hooked up with this man as he took a chair across from me.

"How did I-"

"Oh yes, you got drunk and stupid. Caused a fight and took off your clothes at the bar last night. Me and a couple other gents pulled you away before the cops came. Figured it best to hide you out here until you sobered up,"

"And where is here?"

"Rancho Libre, a gay naturist community," The man crossed his legs and chuckled. "Seemed rather fitting seeing how you gave away all your clothes,"

We exchanged names- he was Jim- and I explained the week I'd had. He told me I could stay as long as I liked, and that he would help me get clothed and back home as soon as possible, offering me a tour in the meantime.

Wrapping the poncho around my waist I agreed- with Jim letting me borrow his flip-flops as we headed outside.

The community was like a suburb of small detached bungalows. Most adobe, but some were quaint little wood frames. There was a small grocery store and some shops, but also a collection of airy public buildings, where folks seemed to gather- everyone male and naked.

There were bodies of all types and ages, and it felt strange to see so many soft penises out in broad daylight. I'd often enjoyed the subversiveness to public dick, or gotten used to the pleasures of seeing erections ready to go- so much so that it was unnerving to be around everyone in their natural state. It made me hyper aware of my own nudity and the haphazard way in which I covered myself.

Jim led me to a library where I emailed my roommate back home about what had happened, hoping they'd send me some cash. While waiting for a reply he took me to a studio where a bunch of men had separated into small groups.They had been doing some sort of group massage thing and as a guest I was offered a spot on the table. Despite my apprehension I untied the poncho and laid down.

Men with friendly smiles, soft bodies and gentle hands began to caress me - which actually made me nervous. It was both strange and hot to be so vulnerable, but despite my cock getting stiff nobody paid it any attention. I burnt with confusion, putting myself into this scenario with men and NOT having it get sexual- but as I learned to relax I found myself in emotional collapse.

I had only ever known my role with women, and my use of men but I had never tried to actually connect with anyone.

I lay on that table naked and unencumbered, embraced and cared for by other men -strangers- and I knew this was where I needed to be.

I had no job, no love, just a need to rediscover myself here.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers