A One-Time Thing Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, the timer went off. I had lost track of time and secretly meant to add more to it. If I added more time now, he would know how much I was enjoying this and may not offer to pay next time, which I might accept. Dear lord, if I'm doing this without getting paid, it's straight-up cheating. The other boys will hear that and also demand they make out with me without paying. But I really didn't want our time to be done. I've never been this fucking horny. A thought entered my head, and a second later, I blurted it out without even considering the ramifications.

"If you increase your payment to 150 dollars, I'll blow you."

Gerald's eyes lit up. "Really? Like to completion?" I smiled and nodded. "Happily. I can see you are ready for it," I said as I looked down at the prominent bulge in his pants. "It's a deal," he proclaimed.

I got off him and prepared to initiate the transaction we had agreed on. I finally had a few moments to consider what I just did. I was taking money to blow this guy. In exchange for a few hundred dollars more, in a few minutes, his sperm will be in my stomach. I had never done anything like this before. I've never even seen a penis in person, let alone touched one, and especially never had one wrapped around my lips. With this act, it feels like I've moved into full-on prostitution. I'm also sucking a guy's dick while only having kissed my boyfriend.

As these thoughts swirled inside my head, Gerald pulled down his pants, and I was now staring at his hard cock. My horniness, which got me into this situation, to begin with, was now quieting my mind. I really wanted that dick in my mouth. Two minutes, max, of sucking it. Followed by swallowing a mouth full of cum, and I would be 25 dollars richer than expected. I got on my knees and took as much of his length as I could fit in my mouth. I let out a 'mmmm' sound when the taste of him hit my tongue. It had a savory, salty flavor. His dick had been hard inside his pants for a while, thanks to me. It's no wonder it would have gotten sweaty. I also imagined I was tasting a lot of pre-cum. A preview of what soon awaited me.

I mimicked what I saw girls do in porn videos I would sometimes enjoy. I kept my lips tight and moved my head up and down, rubbing my mouth along his girthy shaft. What I couldn't see in those videos is what the girls did with their tongues. So my tongue focused on taking up as much of that salty taste as it could, licking every inch of Gerald's cock that it could reach.

"Emma, your mouth is amazing. I am not going to last much longer at all." I wasn't surprised to hear that. The guy had never had a blow job before, and I had just spent almost 20 minutes teasing him with my body. I was hoping it would last longer as I found sucking his cock to be really fucking hot. Somehow, I think I could convince him to repurchase my services. I think I will be spending a lot of time in the near future with this dick inside me. My mouth, that is. Slow down brain.

My mouth was suddenly hit with a warm sensation, and that small pre-cum taste soon became overwhelming. I had successfully gotten my first dick to cum, and in less than a minute I thought proudly. The volume was surprising, and it didn't come all at once. Every second, another load would enter my mouth until. Finally, no more came out. I slowly pulled my mouth away from Gerald's dick, and once free of the cock, I swallowed. I watched Gerald as he laid back, basking in the aftermath of his first blow job. It was weird to think this guy's sperm was in me right this second. Luckily, it was not anywhere near where it could get me pregnant.

I put my clothes on as I became aware of how exposed I was in the car. He followed suit, and after many thank yous, the date was over. Thankfully, this was my last date of the night. I went home and masturbated, trying to relieve my own built-up sexual tension. My mind relived the feeling of having a guy use my lips for his sexual satisfaction, and I brought myself to an orgasm. Probably faster than I had ever in my life.

With my horniness receding, I began to get clarity on the night. I had no regrets about blowing Gerald; it was really awesome. I felt guilty how much I didn't feel bad about doing this to my boyfriend. As soon as I started kissing these boys, I was cheating. Sucking a dick wasn't making me anymore or less a cheater. Maybe I should just break up with him, but I generally cared about James. He fulfilled me emotionally. I didn't want to lose that, but I still needed money for college. I was using these guys for money even if I was enjoying it.

What weighed on me was that I had elected to forget the lesson I had previously learned. When one of my clients pushes through a boundary, they all do. The next day at school proved this to remain accurate. All seven of my other clients were very excited to hear I was now offering blow jobs and would strip to my underwear. Most girls, when they finally give their first blow job, keep it a secret between them and the lucky guy. Even when they next meet, I imagine they are too shy to talk about what happened but still know they are both thinking about it. But for me, after giving my first blow job, seven other guys get to hear about it and then push me to blow them next.

I didn't even pretend like I could deny them. All that would happen is either get talked into it later, or they would walk away and spread the word of what I was doing. Within 48 hours, I went from having never touched a dick in my life to feeling eight different guys cum inside my mouth. I came to know the look, texture, and taste of all their dicks very well based on the number of times they were hiring me. I wouldn't be surprised if I was giving more Bjs in a week than all of the other girls in the school were giving out combined. I might also make more money than the other girls in a week. The funds these guys had seemed endless. I wouldn't be surprised if they were tapping into their own college funds. I was literally sucking their future dry.

Of course, they all also enjoyed me hanging out with them only in my underwear. I had increased the time limit to 30 minutes. After that time, if they were patient enough, I required us to move on to the blow job and end the date. I couldn't have them feel up my nearly naked body for 2 hours each night. Especially when I was blowing four of them a night. I had homework to keep up with as well. It got to a point where I doubted there was ever a time I didn't have some boy's cum resting in my stomach.

The consequence of constantly stripping to my underwear was I had to be careful what bra and panties I wore. I owned underwear that showed off way too much. Thongs and see-through bras were obviously off the table. But then the boys started getting clever. They started buying me underwear. Very high-quality stuff, too. I accepted it and felt obligated to wear it for them later. They started off with very standard panties and bras. But each set they gifted got smaller and smaller. Eventually, without fully appreciating it, I was wearing a tiny thong for them. 98% of my ass was fully visible to them, and their hands could touch the skin of my entire butt except the most intimate of areas. The thongs also barely kept my pussy covered. Every shift I did, I had to be careful not to expose myself to my date.

The bras they bought me took a similar path of shrinking. I refused anything sheer but accepted bras that showed more and more cleavage. It got to the point where my bras showed off my entire upper chest with just a hint of areola showing. I was showing off as much of my body as possible without my nipples, pussy, or butthole being visible. To the delight of my mom, I started handling my own laundry. I didn't need her to know I was wearing such tiny underwear. In addition, they would sometimes get a bit of cum on them after a particularly messy blow job. My eight clients spent so much time with their hands on my body that I'm sure they could identify me in a dark room full of other nearly naked women.

"Emma, when did you start blowing your practice dates?" Liam shocked me with that question while at lunch with my friends.

"What. Who said I was blowing anyone," I said, feigning confusion.

"I overheard Jacob and Ted talking about how awesome 'her' last blow job was and how hot 'her' bare ass felt. I know both of those guys are your clients. I assume they are talking about you, or are they both seeing another girl simultaneously?"

All four of my friends looked to me to respond. They had obviously been talking about this before confronting me. "It's just these eight guys still..."

That comment caused an explosive reaction among them. "You're blowing eight guys!" "That's full-on prostitution, Emma!" "You're letting them see you naked!" I raised my hands to put an end to the group yelling at me.

"I'm not naked. I'm only undressing to my underwear. True, it's pretty revealing underwear, but there is no real nudity."

Thomas put his head down on the table. "How many times have they paid you to blow them?"

"I have no idea. I lost track a while ago," I admitted. Thomas started hitting his head on the table. Megan, trying to be the least emotional of the group, made her point. "You have greatly escalated things with these guys in just a few weeks. Soon, they'll want to do even more with you. Where does it stop, Emma?"

I was tired of the judgmental looks they were throwing at me and decided to end this argument. "It stops where I say it does, and I'm not escalating it beyond blowing these guys. This is putting me on a path to afford college at MIT. If I follow your advice, I'll be learning air conditioning repair a year from now. But at least I would have followed your stupid moral code. Who is getting hurt by me blowing these guys?"

"James," they all said together. We sat in silence for a bit and didn't revisit the topic.

Back with my clients, I finally gave in to another request of theirs. I no longer required them to take me on a short date before getting sexual. It was getting weird sitting in a coffee shop for 15 minutes, knowing the guy I was with was awaiting having his dick sucked. Going to the same coffee shop with four different guys in one night was especially weird. I was getting a lot of looks from the employees.

Instead, the guy would pick me up, we would go find an area to park, and then do the deed. I'd be dropped back off, and the next guy would pick me up. My parents were initially impressed that my business was doing so well, which they thought was still practice dates. They were beginning to think it was weird that the same guy was picking me for his 20th practice date that month.

One of my eight clients was starting up an after-school sport that took up much of his time. He was struggling with finding times for me to blow him. He approached me at school one day with a proposal.

"Emma, I was thinking. We both have 2nd period free. Could you blow me in the bathroom? The men's bathroom on the second floor of the science building is rarely used and is pretty clean. I'll pay you the same amount, of course."

"You want me to blow you at school? Are you crazy," I said.

"I don't think I will have time to be with you after school. Also, you don't need to give me 30 minutes. Just strip and blow me. I'll feel you up while you do it."

"You want me to hang out in a high-school bathroom in my underwear?" He shook his head yes and smiled.

His proposal got me thinking of a lot of different ideas. Blowing these guys in their cars was a ticking time bomb. Someone was going to catch us, hell, maybe even arrest us. There were a lot of opportunities at school to fit a blow job in. I could even perhaps satisfy all my clients during school hours. I could free up my evenings for school work while keeping my revenue stream up.

"Okay, my clever boy, here's what we will do. Tomorrow during 2nd period, I'll hang outside the bathroom for 10 minutes. I want to confirm how little use it gets. If I'm satisfied, I'll come in, strip, and blow you. You need to clean that stall extensively beforehand, though. And bring a towel I can rest my knees on. You'll be standing. I'm not sucking your dick while you sit on the toilet." He eagerly agreed and went off to his next class, sporting a hard-on just thinking about what I was going to do to him. He wasn't the only one turned on by this idea.

The next day, I waited outside the bathroom, and sure enough, no one entered it. I went inside and met my guy. I stripped down to my thong and very revealing bra and got on my knees. My heart was thumping. I had probably given over a hundred blow jobs, but doing it at school felt so naughty. In addition, my body was on full display for anyone who walked into this last stall. He was pretty excited as well and came much faster than usual.

Having successfully blown a dude at school without issue, I quickly converted all my clients to this model. They all were thrilled to accept. I made time available just before school, during free periods, lunch, and even between classes. I was blowing these guys more frequently now than in the evenings before.

With my evenings free, I had more time to spend with my boyfriend. But by the end of the school day, I was tired and wanted to get caught up with schoolwork. James had started asking what I was doing with all my time as he wasn't seeing me around school. I lied and said I was doing college prep activities. That wasn't actually a lie but rather a misleading statement.

On one Tuesday morning during my free period, I was sucking the dick of one of my clients while two others waited behind him for their turn. He unleashed his cum inside my mouth, and I prepared for the next guy. Looking up, I realized one of the guys waiting was not one of my eight.

"Who the hell are you?" I stood in front of him in my underwear and wiped the cum off my face.

"I'm Rick, a friend of Jacob's. He told me you might blow me in exchange for money." I glared over at Jacob, whose cum I just swallowed.

"Did I tell you that you could invite anyone?" Jacob was just buckling his pants.

"I know, I know. I should have asked first. But Rick is a cool guy with money to burn. He's never been with a girl before. Plus, you seem to have time to spare at school for more guys." It was true. I was often finishing off the guys with time to spare. I had been thinking I could take on more guys. But it added more risk of getting found out.

I looked at Rick and decided to tease him. "I don't know. Do you think my nearly naked body can get you hard?" I swayed my tits back and forth while saying that. The latest bra I was wearing again barely kept my nipples hidden but also showed a lot of underboob.

"I'm already really, really hard," Rick said, staring at my tits.

"Show me." He took off his pants and let them hit the floor, with his boxers soon following. It was the first new dick I had seen in a while. "Nice. You got something else for me first?" He looked confused, and then the realization hit him. He reached back down to his pants and grabbed money from his pocket. I let him put it in my thong strap. The boys love doing that, like I'm their own personal stripper.

After letting him feel up my body for a few minutes, I positioned him to stand in front of where I knelt. I tasted my ninth cock, and within a couple of minutes, I tasted his cum. He gave me high praise and said he would be back. Four times that week, in fact. Having shown I could take on more cocks, I mean clients, I gave permission to all of my eight regulars that they could bring in one additional friend. Soon I had tasted a new guy's cum every day, often multiple times a day. I highly suspected my request to find one new guy each was being greatly exceeded. But I didn't mind. Having a stranger approach you while you wore almost nothing on your body was exhilarating. Without exchanging a single word, just money, you get his dick out and make him cum with your mouth.

The one thing I made clear, though, is if anyone leaked what was happening to my boyfriend, they would be answering to a lot of angry guys. My blowjob brigade, I called them. That did the trick, and James continued to not catch word of my very busy mouth. Which was surprising as my bathroom had become very popular. There was never a time when at least five guys weren't waiting for me to blow them. Sometimes, it could be ten or more. It was also pretty hot to have such a large audience watching me get face fucked.

Some issues would arise. I had one female classmate come up to me in the hall and accuse me of tempting her boyfriend into cheating on her with me. Her boyfriend slumped behind her a few feet, obviously very embarrassed. He looked familiar, and I was pretty confident I had sucked him off a few times. After calling me a few too many names, I stopped her and addressed her boyfriend.

"I'll blow you for free the next five times you want, simply because I want to piss off your girlfriend. And you miss prude. If you ever talk to me like this again, I'll seek out any guy you ever like or want to date and suck them every day. They won't even remember your name after I get my hands on them." That shut the girl up, and she took her boyfriend's hand and walked off. By the end of the week, he had spent his five freebies and was back to paying me for it.

The actual problem I was having was how horny all of this was making me. I was masturbating frequently. In class, my mind would go to very perverted thoughts. I was tempted to find time to masturbate at school, but all my free time was being used up by client's dicks.

One day, when I had an unusually long line of dudes I was trying to get through before my free period was done, something happened that I was long expecting. We were caught. Mr. Cooper, a science teacher who I had last year for chemistry, burst into the bathroom right when a guy was coming in my mouth, my fifth of the day. Mr. Cooper's classroom was only two doors down from the bathroom, so it's not surprising he would finally check why it was so popular. My line of clients ran, including the one whose sperm was in my mouth. Mr. Cooper made no attempt to stop them but was firmly focused on the 18-year-old teenager on her knees in a boy's bathroom, wearing nearly nothing. I swallowed the cum in my mouth and stood up, not hiding my body and awaiting the punishment to come.

He didn't try and hide what his eyes were doing. He was very clearly checking out my body, and I let him. Mr. Cooper finally spoke up. "This is your free period, correct? Come to my classroom this time tomorrow." He left the bathroom without saying anything else. My crowd of guys didn't show back up, and I spent the rest of the period actually studying, which felt weird.

The next day, I knocked and entered Mr. Cooper's class at the beginning of my free time. He didn't have a class to teach then, so he was the only one in the room.

"Emma, I trust you know why you are here."

I had two ideas in my mind. I was either about to get chewed out and slut shamed or... "You'll be the first fully grown man I've sucked off, sir."

As I said those words to my teacher, I lifted my shirt over my head and started undoing my pants. Mr. Cooper smiled, and I knew I had guessed correctly why I was here. He put down a few bills on his desk.

"Here is 50 dollars. I trust you are probably charging those rich kids more, but we'll also say this is buying my silence."

"Of course, sir. That's a fine deal." I was now stripped to my thong and my tiny bra. I was nervous, but admittedly excited, by the idea of sucking the dick of a man old enough to be my father. He was risking his career just to feel my lips on his dick. I better make this worth it to him.

Over twenty high schoolers will be here in less than an hour to learn about chemical reactions. But right now, I was going to learn what my teacher's cock tasted like. He had me get under the desk and suck his cock as he sat in his chair. Anyone could walk in and not realize what I was doing to this man's dick. I took it in my mouth and put my total effort into it. He would see I was not some clueless bimbo who occasionally sucked her boyfriend's penis. I was a professional. I wasn't able to get him to cum in under two minutes like I could with my teenage clients, but I wasn't surprised. This was a grown man who had numerous sexual partners in his life. I wonder if I was the first student to do this to him? I soon got the job done. His cum volume was not the same as the 18-year-olds I had been experiencing. Still, he acted much more dignified after he unloaded inside my mouth.

123456...8