A One-Time Thing Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we got dressed, he made a proposal to me. He and four of my other male teachers had worked it out where I would be allowed to miss one of their classes each week. I was to visit one of the teachers who would have that period free and suck them off for 50 dollars. I would then be free to use the rest of the class period as I like, which I knew would be sucking off more students. Giving blow jobs to five teachers regularly. Some of them I knew were married. To this point, I have helped many teenagers cheat on their girlfriends. If these men's wives weren't putting out enough where they had to look to students for sexual satisfaction, that was on them. I agreed to the deal.

When I left, I wondered how odd it was for five adult teachers to agree to a schedule for one of their teenage students to blow them. How do you broach a topic like that? They all must have been talking about wanting to do sexual stuff to me for a while. Finding out I was prostituting my mouth on school grounds was the opportunity they had been waiting for.

It was a very erotic experience to have your teacher's dick in your mouth and then, two periods later, have that same teacher talk to you about American literature. We kept things very professional in class. But my free time with my teachers was when I was at my horniness. It was a common thought during my nightly masturbation session. I was pulling in more money, and my grades were better than ever, with even less work required.

I reassured my guys that no one was getting in trouble, nor was there any risk, and quickly, the crowds returned to the bathroom. They were also happy to hear I had more time available throughout the week after I blew one of my teachers. I walked into my bathroom one day to find over a dozen guys awaiting me. Something in me that day, besides my math teacher's jizz, wanted me to give these guys a new experience. There was something I had been thinking about doing for a while.

Upon taking my place by the stall, I stripped off my shirt and pants as usual but took off my bra as well without any warning to my guys. Gerald happened to be in the front of the line that day, and his eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. Soon the guys were pushing each other over to try and get a view of my completely naked tits. To avoid starting a riot, I walked out of the stall so they could clearly see every inch of them. Having so many guys be so turned on by the sight of your body was an incredible experience. When I returned to my stall and started working on getting their dicks some relief, I made it through all dozen of them in under ten minutes.

By me exposing my naked tits to, let's face it, a large portion of the senior male class at school, I knew I was taking a dangerous step. Next, the boys would push for my thong to get lost, and then no barrier, physical at least, stood between my pussy and their dicks. I trust that none of them would try to force themselves on me, even with my pussy near their erect cocks. What I didn't trust was myself, though.

Still, I had been aching to feel all of their hands on my bare nipples. My Spanish teacher was masterful at massaging them through my bra, and I just had to know what the man could do if given full access to them. I had heard some women can achieve an orgasm just through breast stimulation.

Word got around, and my next available time to take on clients later that day had over twenty guys waiting for me. Some of whom I had never seen before. Any guy with money could now see and feel my naked tits and enjoy relief by cumming in my mouth. I, of course, let my teachers enjoy the sight and feel of my bare breasts as well; it was only fair. Rumor was that any girl who wanted a relationship with a senior male student had better put out otherwise they would lose them to me. One guy's girlfriend very reluctantly agreed to give him her virginity to keep him. He gladly took it and then still visited me the next day.

My locker was covered in scratches and markings that read 'slut' 'bitch' and, of course, 'cunt'. I laughed every time I saw a new word as I felt it only served to advertise what I was doing to the guys in our class. I wondered if it would be possible for me to have had every senior guy's dick in my mouth at least once by the end of the year. I started taking note of classmates who hadn't visited me yet. I'd try and get overly flirty with them whenever I could. I'd instruct their friends to tell them how awesome I made them feel. If all that didn't work, I just would come out and tell them I'd blow them for free. I felt like a drug dealer sometimes, trying to get guys hooked on my body.

I, of course, was extremely strict that any new person coming to visit me would have to be 18 years old. It became widespread that guys would celebrate their birthday by getting blown by me for the first time, which I would offer a discount for.

My business was having a very negative effect on my relationship with my friends. To begin with, I was making very little time for them. I often used lunch period, which previously I would use to hang with them, to make money with my mouth. But I'd still purposely lose out on an opportunity to earn cash occasionally to hang out with them. They would be quiet and cold. They would make rather mean comments about how it seemed more important to me to meet my dick quota than hang out with them. One thing I realized that with my perverted goal of having every guy in my class face fuck me, that would have to include my male friends. None of them had visited me. I had not explicitly invited them nor told them they couldn't. I figured with word getting around that I was accepting every 18-year-old dick that walked through those doors, they would take up the offer.

But it seemed their disgust of me was overcoming their sexual desire for me. I think our friendship could recover if they just busted that first nut in my mouth. I wouldn't even charge them. But it was too embarrassing to offer it to them. Megan would never forgive me if I blew Ethan, her unofficial boyfriend. But Thomas and Liam could get blown without feeling guilty. For now, our friendship would continue to be strained.

My horniness from all the dicks I was taking on was another problem. Masturbating every night was helping me sleep, but it drove me mad during the day. Sometimes, after school, I would park somewhere secluded to finger myself before heading home. That almost got me caught a few times. It was becoming a real fear that while blowing a client, I might drop my thong to the floor and let a guy fuck me in that bathroom right then and there. I greatly needed to avoid that. Giving my virginity up was not something I wanted to do. There would be no coming back from that. I also doubt my head would be in a space to remember to have the guy wear a condom, thus risking a pregnancy. Getting pregnant would make all of this effort for naught.

I ended up finding a solution to this issue, almost subconsciously. I was sucking off my seventh dick in a row and feeling extra randy. My mind was starting to think about how hot it would be to pull this dick out of my mouth, move my thong to the side and stick it in my already-soaked pussy. He wouldn't last five seconds in me before he seeded me. It was then I realized I was fingering myself over my thong. At almost the exact same time, my male companion filled my mouth with his cum; I moaned loudly in an orgasm. Opening my eyes, I realized all the guys in line had gathered around to watch me. They were even on top of the stall dividers.

"Did you just cum Emma?" One of them asked. I felt maybe a bit embarrassed, but when you have been topless in front of almost a hundred guys, all of whom have felt the inside of your mouth with their dicks, embarrassment faded quickly.

"Well, yeah. You guys realize how horny I get seeing and feeling all your cocks?" I think some of them almost came in their pants just hearing me say that.

From then on, I no longer hid in the stall. Instead, I started blowing them in the open floor space of the bathroom. This would allow up to thirty guys to watch me simultaneously. I fingered myself almost the entire time I would blow the guys. During a one-hour free period, I could make myself cum three times. The guys would upstage me by accomplishing ten times that number of orgasms during that hour, but they forgave me for that discrepancy. I was keeping my horniness under control. My virginity was intact, and no one was impregnating me.

I came home from school and spent the late afternoon in my room catching up on homework. Before my behavior change while giving blow jobs, I would be masturbating at this time, but I was now using school time for that. At six, I headed downstairs for dinner with Mom and Dad. They were both sitting at the table, but no food was present.

"Are we going out or something tonight?" I asked. There may have been some special occasion I had forgotten about.

"Sit down," my dad said coldly. My face went pale as I tried to think what this could be about. But I already knew. They probably heard from someone about what I was doing at school. I could deny it and say it was started by some weirdo obsessed with me.

But it wasn't a rumor that found my parents. My dad unlocked his phone and then slid it to me. A video was playing showing me wearing nothing but a thong with a guy's dick in my mouth. I was fingering myself while blowing him. I took the dick out of my mouth and yelled as I reached orgasm before taking the dick back in my mouth. You could then tell he proceeded to cum inside my mouth, and I swallowed.

I smiled at him and looked to the next guy, telling him, "Are you next? Get that dick out, let's do this." You could tell a large group of guys was watching me in the room. The video, thankfully, ended there.

I stared at the last frame of the video and could feel my parents waiting to hear me try and explain this away. There was no way I could deny what was happening here. It was clearly me. I could also tell this video was taken today based on the thong I was wearing. The upload date showed today as well. But next to that, it informed me that over 12,000 people had viewed this video. 12,000? 12,000 people have seen me fully topless, cumming, and blowing a guy? How many other places has this video already been uploaded to? Millions of people could see this video by the end of the year.

I took a breath. The one thing this video isn't showing is that I'm being paid to blow these guys. It also doesn't indicate that I've been doing this for weeks. "I didn't know the video would get leaked, but yes. This is me, and it's as bad as it looks."

My mom looked utterly defeated. "Honey, why on earth did you do this? How could you do this to James?"

There was my opening. "James...is the one recording his. This was his idea. He and I have been getting more and more physical lately. I'm still a virgin! We aren't going to cross that boundary. But he thought seeing me with some other guys would be exciting. We let it get out of hand, obviously. This was the only time this has, and will ever happen. I only blew those two guys. I promise."

"James made you do this?" My dad asked, getting angry. I didn't want things to get out of hand, so I needed to take some blame.

"No! It was his idea initially, but I... found it to be an exciting idea. I fully consented. But I regretted it afterward." Dad was still angry, but now that anger seemed directed towards me. He didn't look like he was about to storm over to the home of a likely perplexed James.

Mom actually spoke up in my defense. "Honey, Emma made a bad choice. But this is something young girls do. You know I had my share of bad choices before we met." That was weird to hear. Dad's anger was rescinding.

"But you never did anything like this!"

"True, but if I was given the opportunity when I was her age..." Dad stood up, not wanting to continue this line of thinking. "You are grounded from seeing James outside school for the next month." He then walked out of the room. I hugged Mom and told her I was sorry again.

Dad managed to get the video taken down. Still, I don't think he realized people will typically rip and re-post videos on other sites. I found it posted on at least a dozen other sites. My name wasn't associated with any of them. I made no effort to report the videos. Knowing over a hundred thousand people have seen me cum was exciting. Maybe I even masturbated once to my own video...

James was upset that we wouldn't see each other for a while. I lied and said it was because I performed poorly on a math test. I found that lie funny as I could not show up for a math test and still ace it based on the amount of my teacher's cum I was consuming. He accepted the lie, and I had more time at home by myself for school work and masturbating.

At school the next day, I did damage control. During my free period, I started off stripping down to my thong. I then approached Ted despite him not being at the front of the line. "Hey Ted, would you do me a favor and record my tits up close?" Ted smiled big and got out his phone. As soon as he held the phone in both hands, I grabbed it and smashed it on the floor. Another guy grabbed his hands and put them behind his back, a second gave him a punch to the stomach. I had arranged this with them earlier in exchange for a free BJ a piece, of course.

Ahead of this meeting, I had confirmed from numerous guys that Ted was the one who recorded me and posted it. I addressed the reeling Ted directly. "This is the last time you will ever see these naked tits in person. Never again will your dick feel my lips or any part of me. And before you think about getting revenge on me by telling my boyfriend or my parents about what I'm doing. Think about how many of your friends I am blowing. You're on the varsity baseball team, right? I've had the whole team's cum in my stomach. Do you think I won't blow your teachers or that I'm not already? I can make your life hell by just asking a few favors of people while they cum in my mouth. Get him out of here." My guys literally threw him out of the door. I felt like the head of a crime family. Emphasis on the head.

Another video was never taken again. No one even dared to take out their phones while in my bathroom. Amazingly, James never indicated he saw the video or heard the rumors about me. I think it helped that I was blowing everyone in his friend group. My boyfriend was quickly becoming special as he was one of the few men at school who had not had their dick in my mouth.

As one last measure to put this incident to rest, I had Mr. Cooper contact my parents. He informed them that he had broken up the event in question. This confirmed to them my version of the facts. I, of course, had to blow my teacher a few times for free in exchange, but it was worth it. Mr. Cooper had a great cock, anyway.

The positive thing that came out of all of this was I felt a stronger bond with my clients. They had my back, and I kept their balls nice and empty. I decided to give the guys a gift to celebrate the strengthening relationship. I managed to get into the bathroom before anyone else one day. When the group of guys showed up, they were met with the sight of me, fully naked. I had abandoned my thong and put my pussy on full display. It was getting in the way of masturbating anyway. Now I could feel my bare pussy while I sucked cock. The guys were thrilled with my gift to them, and it only made my bathroom more frequently visited.

Exposing my pussy to the guys also seemed to embolden them. It started off with off-handed comments about how I would eventually give in and start fucking guys for money. I laughed those comments off, stating that would not happen. Then guys started seriously asking when I planned to begin selling full-on sex. Again, I made it clear that I was going to remain a virgin. Finally, one guy made an offer of 1000 dollars to fuck me. Immediately, another guy in the room raised that bid, and the offer kept rising. I was shocked and excited that the guys were willing to pay so much for my virginity. Still, after I made myself cum hearing all of this, I made it clear I wasn't selling my pussy.

But they were relentless. Every guy in the class seemed to be offering me money to be the first to penetrate me. Worst yet, my number of clients was falling. The reason was they wanted to save up for when I started fucking them. My business, my popularity, and my pleasure were all at risk. I needed to talk this out with someone.

"I'm thinking about selling my virginity." My four friends couldn't believe what they were hearing. Although they didn't seem that surprised, to be honest.

Megan, being the least emotional, spoke to me first. "That's a big step, Emma. You can't come back from that once you do it. All of those guys you are blowing? They'll all want to have sex with you, and often. You are risking pregnancy as well."

"I would make them wear condoms, of course."

Liam replied, "Until they push you not to use them either. You have yet to keep a barrier with these guys. You'll be pregnant by Christmas."

"Plus they will press you to get naked, they will all see your body fully nude," Thomas said.

"Oh, I've let them see my bare tits and pussy for a while now. No worries there."

"Of course you have...," Thomas said sarcastically, looking away from me.

I continued, "This would represent a big increase in money for me. Plus, I'm more than ready. I can't tell you how wet I get just thinking about letting all those guys fuck me. So much cum getting pumped into me... in condoms. Not my pussy, but condoms." I became aware of what I was telling my friends. They were hearing a side of me they hadn't been exposed to.

After a long pause, Megan quietly said, "It sounds like you already made your decision." She was right.

I decided to hold an auction for my virginity. Whoever made the highest bid would get to be the first man to ever have sex with me. This announcement was massive news in the school. It was all anyone wanted to talk about, to the major annoyance of the females in my class. I had a guy create a website to accept bids. I made it clear this was only open to 18-year-old students currently attending my school. Condoms would be required and be 100% non-negotiable. My teachers were not eligible for this auction. Although I might have hinted additional services could soon be offered to them after the auction...

The auction was set to end by the end of the school day on Friday. The winner would be expected to have the money available the next day when the event occurs. Every day, the number was rising. Rumors were flying of guys selling their belongings, even their cars. Finally, the winner was decided. A student named John had won with a bid of 5000 dollars. That amount was borderline enough for a down payment on a house. It was instead being used to fuck me. I remember hearing of a classmate last year who gave up her virginity after her boyfriend gave her a silver ring he paid 75 dollars for. Afterward, she found out the ring was only silver-plated. Now they are broken up, and I get 200 dollars from him weekly. Stupid bitch. My self-worth was feeling higher than ever.

I wasn't willing to lose my virginity in a high school bathroom. John opened his house to the event as his parents were out of town for the weekend. He also allowed me to sell 'tickets' to even. For a small price, over thirty guys were going to watch my vagina take a dick on for the first time ever.

That Saturday night, I arrived fashionably late to John's house. He had set up his basement with an air mattress in the middle of it. Thirty guys were gathered around it, waiting for the main character, me, to take her place on it. I stripped fully nude, but I didn't immediately get on the mattress. Instead, I picked four lucky guys from the group and blew them one after the other. This did the trick of getting me very wet and horny. I actually kept myself from masturbating while doing so in anticipation of what was coming. When the last guy unloaded in my mouth, I swallowed and looked at John.

123456...8