A One-Time Thing Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to get that dick out, get a condom on it, and fuck me. Like now!" The crowd cheered, and John fumbled around with his pants. I laid on the bed and spread my legs wide. The guys scrambled around to get a view before John filled it. Finally ready to go, John got on top of me.

"Do you need any foreplay or.." he asked before I interrupted him.

"I told you. I need you to fuck me." He finally followed directions, and I felt his dick penetrated my pussy.

It was a combination of sensations. There was an uncomfortable, borderline painful feeling. But the pleasure was there for sure. It was scratching a metaphorical itch that masturbation was missing. It was also hot having the guy take charge for once. During all the blowjobs I give, the guy is passive, and I am solely in charge. Now John was on top of me, humping his dick in me at the pace he desired. I felt like I was being used and loved at the same time. Before I could further explore the experience and the feelings it was giving me, John exploded into his condom. Our virginities were gone, and I was a full-on prostitute.

John got off me and went to remove his condom. The atmosphere in the room was turning to disappointment. They had all come here expecting a show. Instead, they saw a guy hump me for a minute. This wouldn't do at all.

"200 dollars per fuck. Line up, boys."

John turned around, looking shocked. "200? I just paid over twenty times that amount for sex with you."

I was disappointed hearing him say that. "You paid 5000 dollars to be my first and will always be my first. It was an awesome experience for me that I will always remember." I barely finished that statement before a guy slapped down $200 on the bed next to me and put his dick in me. I confirmed he had a condom on before he started pumping me. I couldn't remember the name of the guy currently renting out my pussy. Oh well, I at least knew my first lover's name.

He finished equally as quickly, and the next guy took his place. I believed all of these guys were virgins. I mean, they had been blown by me many times, but they haven't been inside a woman's cooter before now. John was my first, but I would be the first of many guys, I realized. It looked like everyone in attendance was waiting in line to fuck me. Could I really take on thirty guys in one night? They were not lasting long, but I was already feeling very sore in my pussy. I needed to work out my ability to fuck a large group of guys. The painful feeling I felt with John was lessening. Each guy fucking me felt like I was building towards something really good, but they would cum and leave before it got anywhere. The feeling would start over with the next one.

I couldn't be surprised they weren't lasting long. It was their first time. I would be fucking them a lot more in the future, and they would significantly improve, I'm sure. I was making progress on the line, ten guys had thus far been with me out of the thirty. I was beginning to think it was possible to take them all on, but my pussy might fall off in the process.

"Guys, I know you are eager, but I need you to hump me slowly." They followed my instructions, and that helped a lot. They lasted about the same amount of time, but I felt my soreness building up slower. Number fifteen emptied his seed into the condom, and number sixteen took his place. It was strange thinking about how a very thin layer of latex was all that was keeping these guys from likely impregnating me. I've heard of condoms breaking during sex. Maybe this wasn't as risk-free as I thought. That idea scared me but gave me other feelings as well.

Number twenty entered me, and I was glad these condoms were pre-lubricated. My pussy does very well getting wet, but even it has its limits. But I was making it through. I was 18 years old, and by the end of the night, I will have had sex with thirty guys! It was crazy to think about how thirty guys would be able to tell the exact same story of how they lost their virginity. They banged Emma on the floor of John's house. At our ten-year high school reunion, all these guys will be there with their wives. They'll shake hands with the woman that their husbands first plowed. Hell, knowing how I expected the rest of the school year to go, I might even have fucked their husbands more than they have by that point. I laughed, thinking about how much money these guys will have spent on me. Some of their wives will likely help repay debts that their husbands took on due to fucking me so many times. Stupid bitches.

Number twenty-five loudly came. I felt like I could lose consciousness based on how tired I felt. That would be bad. I trusted these guys with a lot of things, but not enough that they wouldn't fuck me bareback. I needed to stay awake and keep confirming their dicks wore their safety hats. I noticed the floor around the bed was covered in condoms. It looks like the guys tied them off and left them there when they were done. Looking at all of them, I imagined all of that inside my pussy if I had let them have unprotected sex with me. I would be pregnant for sure.

Finally, number twenty-nine climaxed, and I was left with one more lover for the night. I hadn't taken notice of who was fucking me, but I looked up to see who this was. Liam. One of my closest friends who, like the others, was very against me selling my body. Now here he was, holding money he wanted to exchange for fucking me.

"Hey Emma. I'm really sorry. I couldn't resist. We don't have to do this. I can leave."

"Liam, wait. I will gladly let you fuck me. For money, of course. I've wanted to offer this to you guys, but it always felt weird." Without saying anything else, he put his money on the bed. The money had gotten spread out on the bed to the point where I was fucking on a bed of money that I got from fucking. Liam kissed me, the first guy of the night to do so. He took time to feel my body and see it up close. I realized all the other guys had seen and felt me up a lot, but Liam hadn't. He finally put it in me, and lasted maybe twenty seconds. The guy was obviously very turned on by me.

As he left, I said one last thing to him. "You know where to find me at school. I'll gladly take your money and do this again." I winked, and he blushed and left.

Only John remained. I felt guilty. I had taken so much money from him and then turned around and used his basement for an orgy. I offered to clean up all of the condoms, of course. But further, I offered to sleep with him tonight in his bed, fully naked. I could spend the whole next day with just him and let him fuck me when he wants, free of charge. That seemed to lift his mood a lot, and he agreed. We held hands, walking to his bedroom, where I collapsed immediately into this bed. He held my naked body tight throughout the whole night. The following day, he woke up and wanted to fuck me before anything, which I allowed. I was extremely sore, but I managed through it. I think he got a big kick out of having sex in the bedroom he grew up in. We spent the day hanging around the house, and he insisted I stay fully naked, which I did. By nightfall, he had taken me two more times. He was lasting longer and longer, which excited me. He asked if I could spend one more night with him, and I agreed. It felt like I was his newlywed wife. I had to devise multiple lies to tell my parents, but they bought it. The next morning he fucked me one last time before sending me home.

School on Monday started off with a lot of people asking me if it was true that I had taken the virginity of 30 guys, which I proudly confirmed. I also used this attention to advertise that I would have protected sex with them for 200 dollars in my usual bathroom. I was ready to get fucked at school. I also clarified that I would only take on 5 guys during my free period today. First come, first cum, I said with a chuckle. Numerous guys skipped class and gladly accepted detentions to ensure they secured a spot. When my free period started, I found the line was well longer than five.

"I'm going fucking these five, but I'll blow the rest of you at the normal rate." That got a lot of complaints, but they accepted it. The first five guys were not at the party and were all virgins. I imagined them admitting in the future to their long-time girlfriend that they lost their virginity in a high-school bathroom after being the 3rd guy in line to pay a girl to fuck them. Not very special but hey, had sex, didn't matter.

Each guy lasted about a minute, but I tried to give them encouragement. "I have a fantastic pussy. No virgin can last more than two minutes with me." After the last guy finished and threw his condom in the trash, the sixth guy came up to me, looking very disappointed. "Oh, fine. I'll fuck you if you'll stop looking so pathetic." I ended up fucking twelve guys that day.

Each day, I could take more and more guys without collapsing from exhaustion. A nice side effect of all this sex was I was in the best shape of my life. My ass was firm, and maybe once, I even masturbated to it while looking at it in a mirror. I was getting more and more repeat customers who were lasting longer and longer. I varied the sexual positions and found enjoyment in them all. One day, I was on top of a stocky gentleman who had managed to secure his 3rd session with me that week. He had already lasted longer than any guy to date and wasn't showing signs of stopping. I began to feel hope he might be the one.

I quickened my pace and pushed him deeper and deeper in my pussy. I was beginning to let out audible moans, and I started playing with my tits. I started imagining fucking him without a condom and not letting him pull out until I cum. Any second, he could impregnate me, but I just had to reach my orgasm. My mind went blank, and I forgot where I was. When I came to, I was very out of breath and remembered where I was. Everyone was staring at me, and I panicked that he may have come inside me until I remembered that was only in my fantasy. I leaned down, with his dick still in me, and kissed him on the lips. "Nice job, big guy. You get your money back for that." I handed him the money. But I made it clear that it was a one-time thing. In the likely scenario more guys get me to cum, I'm not giving their money back.

Even though I made it clear they would receive no money for it, it seemed everyone doubled their efforts to last longer having sex with me. The next day, I achieved another orgasm, having sex, followed by my third and fourth the following day. With the guys improving their stamina and me getting more skilled with my own body, it could get to the point where I could go home from school having successfully come five times.

I also wasted no time starting to fuck Mr. Cooper for 100 dollars. I offered it to my other four teachers as well. Some took me up immediately on the offer, while the married ones hesitated. But hesitation only lasted till the end of the week, and all five were paying me to fuck them. With all five of them fucking me though, a new trend emerged. Sometimes, a teacher couldn't make the weekly appointment. Maybe they were sick or had a meeting. In the past, this would just mean they missed out on my mouth or pussy that week. On this day, however, my Spanish teacher wasn't in his classroom when I arrived for our weekly fuck session. Instead, an unknown man was there.

"Ah, hello. You are Emma, yes? Mr. Gonzales is on vacation today. He said if I paid him 300 dollars and was here at this time, you would... please me?" I smiled at the boldness of my Spanish teacher. Not only had he invited another teacher to plow me, but he was making money while doing so as I only charged teachers 100 for the pleasure.

"Only if you get pleasure ramming your cock into the pussy of a teenager," I replied. He smiled, and two minutes later, I was moaning with a new teacher in between my legs. After my Spanish teacher successfully pulled off this switcheroo, all five of my teachers did the same. Some weeks they would fuck me themselves; other weeks, they would offer me up to another teacher in the school while pocketing a profit. They were subletting my pussy.

On a Monday morning, I was bent over a sink in my school bathroom, letting guys fuck me from behind. It was always exciting this way as guys would fuck me, and I wouldn't even look at them in the face. Anyone could be inside me as far as I knew. The eighth guy of the hour entered me, and I could tell right away he was a virgin. Good, I thought. Another fellow student I can take credit for de-virginizing. After only a minute, he came inside me.

"Emma." The guy behind me spoke in a very familiar voice. I suddenly became aware that the ordinarily loud and raunchy room had been silent outside of my own moans since this last guy started fucking me. I turned around and found that the guy who had just fucked me was James, my boyfriend.

My immediate reaction was anger. James had just had sex with me without my permission. That is not cool. That anger resided as I remembered I was letting guys fuck me from behind specifically so I wouldn't know who they were. I was also standing next to a trashcan full of a week's worth of condoms used by the men who had fuck me.

"James, I'm so sorry. I wasn't doing this to hurt you. I was doing this to be able to afford college. And it's working! These guys are just customers to me. You are the one I actually want to be with."

James showed no emotion. "Yet all you ever done is kiss me. I'm the world's biggest cuck to you, aren't I?" I became aware I was fighting with my boyfriend while being completely naked in a high-school bathroom. Surrounded by guys, all of whom I had fucked, watching us fight.

"How many guys have you fucked, Emma?"

"I'm not going to answer that, James."

"How many," he asked again.

"Do you really want to know? Trust me, you don't."

"How many?"

"The truth is, I have no idea. It's over a hundred, but I don't even know some of the guys that have fucked me. But I'm not doing this to hurt you!"

James wasn't buying this. "I just watched as a guy I have Spanish class with fucked you from behind and made you cum. All the while, three of my closest friends watched. Three friends, I'm sure you fucked today as well. You don't think this hurts me?" I looked over at his friends. I had fucked two of them at least today. Maybe the third one? I wasn't sure.

"I see you were so hurt that you decided to partake in my pussy as well," I countered, looking down at his crotch.

"I wanted to see what everyone was so obsessed with. How great your pussy was that everyone in school would hide this from me. And you know what? I wasn't impressed." A couple of guys made an aggressive move towards him in anger. I raised my hand, and they stopped. James was taken aback by this.

"Okay, I'm about done with this, James. When you leave this room, I will still have hundreds of guys interested in me. I will continue to make a large amount of money and have all of my sexual urges fulfilled. But you will be without a girlfriend or friends. And I can make that much worse. Move on with your life, and never return to me." That hit James hard. I felt rather bad about it, but the second he saw me getting railed over the bathroom sink, there was no saving anything about this relationship. With his eyes watering, he left, and I never talked to him again. "Someone get a dick in me, I need an orgasm," I declared to the room. Several volunteers emerged.

Breaking up with James removed yet another worry of mine. My parents were blind again to what I was doing, and teachers were in on it. Well, most of them. Another teacher on the second floor of the science building knew something was happening in this boy's bathroom. Still, she couldn't just barge into it. She had gone to the other teachers with her concerns, and they told her to leave it. Today, however, she risked it and went in.

She found twelve guys watching me have sex with a guy I vaguely remember from freshmen year. "Young lady! What are you doing! This is a school, not a whore house!" I gave her a look but didn't respond. I could tell my client was about to finish. I'd have to refund him if I made him stop. "Are you listening to me? I said stop this at once!" He finished and pulled out of me. I raised my hand to the next client, telling him to wait.

I walked up to the teacher, fully naked. "Go talk with Mr. Cooper."

"You will get dressed and come with me."

"Go talk to Mr. Cooper, he can explain."

"Get dressed, or I will call the police," she threatened.

That was an escalation I wasn't willing to risk. I grabbed my underwear and started putting it on. The guys got the signal and left, giving the teacher dirty looks. Once dressed, I followed her to the principal's office. I was acting very apathetic, but I was actually worried. I had made arrangements with teachers, not the principal. She went into his office and talked with him while I stayed in the waiting area. After a few minutes, she left, shaking her head at me, and I was beckoned into the office.

The principal was a soft-spoken man in his mid-fifties. He was not the type of principal to seek out a lot of interaction with students but rather work behind the scenes. "Emma, is it? You are on track to be the senior class valedictorian. I don't catch a lot of valedictorians in orgies."

"I'm sorry, sir, it was a mistake." Like I did with my parents, I was going to assume he had minimal information. I wasn't going to admit anything more than what was seen.

"You've been mistakenly taking hundreds of dollars from your fellow students for sex so that you can afford college next year?" He knew everything. "Emma, you aren't the first student to sell her body for cash at this school, nor will you be the last. I don't care that you are prostituting yourself, even on school grounds. What I do care about is now I have a teacher expecting me to discipline you for it. Word getting out that this school's future valedictorian getting suspended for fucking students and teachers will do great harm to our reputation, but mostly yours."

"I'll stop, sir, I promise. Please don't suspend me." I was getting teary-eyed. I had long been kidding myself that there wouldn't be any repercussions for my actions.

"Have you raised enough money to afford MIT next year?"

"No sir...," I replied. Why was he making this so difficult? I already said I would stop.

"Then you shouldn't stop." I wiped away my tears. What was he getting at? "Sir?"

"You attending MIT will be a great accomplishment for you and this school. So keep doing what you are doing. I can cover up this incident, but not for free." Ah, now I knew what he was after. I started undoing my pants.

The principal responded quickly. "Whoa, whoa. That won't be needed. While some teachers may risk fucking students, I have too much on the line to risk that. Besides, I have other avenues for sexual satisfaction." He gave a weird smile. I was fully prepared to fuck him. It was the first time I have ever been declined after offering sex.

"Instead, I have an opportunity I'd like you to handle. You would be fulfilling a favor I owe someone very powerful. In addition, it will net you a nice profit."

"I'm guessing the opportunity will have me spreadeagled in front of some strangers."

The principal laughed. "That is a very safe bet."

"I'll take that deal. Just tell me where and when," I replied.

"I'll send you the information, but realize something. You can't disappoint this man. That would turn out very bad for both of us." I was concerned hearing that, but I'm going to be having sex with these guys. It was hard to envision how I could leave them wanting.

"I've gotten very good at sex, sir. I think I can handle it."

That evening I got a text from an unknown number, telling me an address and time to arrive tomorrow night. I wore a lovely dress and arrived at a very nice house. It was apparent they were setting up for a very high-end party. I entered the front door and was greeted by a man I recognized as the school board president.

1...345678