A One-Time Thing Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started wearing more and more provocative clothing to school. I wouldn't leave the house in it, but change in my car before heading in. Very short dresses. Skirts that would show my panties when I bent over. Tops that showed so much cleavage. The occasional teacher that I wasn't fucking would call me out and send me to the office. Sometimes I could convince them to drop it by offering free services, sometimes I couldn't. When I couldn't, I'd visit with the principal. He loved hearing about the slutty stuff I was doing anyway. After ten minutes, I would leave the office and continue my day. Teachers would recognize that I wasn't facing disciplinary actions and eventually give up on me.

The first semester ended much in the same way, I continued to whore myself out at school without issue. Morning sickness hit me hard for a bit, but even that passed. By early spring, my stomach was starting to show my pregnancy. A lot of guys found it oddly hot to fuck a visibly pregnant woman. Even some teachers liked it as it reminded them of their wives when they were pregnant.

By April, I was showing very clearly. On one fun occasion, I was invited to a pool party, which most of the senior class would attend. Not wanting to waste an opportunity to get male attention and piss off my female classmates, I wore the tiniest bikini I could find. It was quite the sight to see me show up with my pregnant belly and 95% of my tits and ass exposed. Halfway through the party, I casually chatted with a group when I randomly took off my top. Ten minutes later, I was fucking a group of guys in the parent's bedroom of the girl hosting the party. She lost her car for the rest of the school year after her parents found all of the cum stains on their sheets.

Senior prom went about the same way. I didn't come with a date but arrived in a short mini-dress. I rented a hotel room and made it my mission to fuck as many other girl's dates as I could. I ended up with twelve.

Eventually, we reached the end of the school year. I was seven months pregnant and did end up being the valedictorian. That got some news coverage as not many school valedictorians end the year as pregnant as I was. I was prevented from speaking at graduation to limit this embarrassment to the school, which was fine. I gave a speech at the graduation party afterward. Fully nude.

Most significantly, I had made more than enough money to afford MIT. Reaching my money goal hadn't stopped me from fucking guys for cash, even after school ended. Thinking with their dicks, guys found plenty of places for us to fuck now that my school bathroom was closed for the summer.

In July, about one month before MIT opened its fall semester, I gave birth to my daughter. Despite the attitude I presented to everyone that my getting pregnant was a non-issue, I actually bonded intensely with her in the month before I left for school. Leaving her for school was hard, but my parents promised to bring her to visit soon. My many male friends from high school were also devastated to see me go. Many of them were staying home for a year to earn some money to pay for university. Somehow, their college funds have been losing money throughout the last year. They pushed me for some goodbye fucks, but with my body recovering from giving birth and me wanting to spend time with the baby, it was never going to happen.

MIT was a fresh start. I settled into my classes, which were much more challenging than I expected but manageable. I started making new friends that didn't know what my pussy tasted like. Professors would talk to me without expecting to cum inside me by the end of the conversation.

But that could change...

1...345678