A One-Time Thing Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the student, right? You know why you are here?"

"I'm here to put out, I assume," I said, not looking to be coy.

He looked at me with a serious face. "That's a very inelegant way of putting it, but yes. I'll pay you 2,000 dollars for four hours of your time. You will be placed in a spare bedroom upstairs. Your job will be to sexually satisfy anyone who comes in the bedroom."

I nodded my head in agreement. "I can do that. I don't mean to brag, but I've gotten pretty good with my vagina." He wasn't amused with my quip and continued.

"Don't ask who they are or what they do. They might ask you questions, and you are expected to tell the truth. A lot of these men will be very excited to be having sex with an 18-year-old high school student in our district. So play that up. Don't leave these men wanting." I gave a salute, which he rolled his eyes at.

I was getting nervous about this whole affair. I found my room, which had a large bed. I sat on it, unclear what to do with my time. I wondered who I would be fucking tonight and how many? Older men, for sure. Would I know them? Would I end up fucking the whole school board?

I elected to strip out of my dress. I didn't want every person to expect me to be wearing it and then stripping it off, so better off just not wearing it. After that, I made the same decision with my underwear. I was then sitting fully naked in the house of the school board president. After hearing more and more activity downstairs, someone finally walked into the room. It was a forty-something man in a poorly fitting suit.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were getting dressed in here!" He covered his face with his hands while still leaving a lot of room between his fingers to see my naked body.

"No, I'm not getting dressed. And it's fine that you are here. I'm here to... entertain any interested guest," I said, smiling.

The guy lowered his hands and seemed to relax. "Oh good. I was actually looking for you but wasn't expecting you to be naked. So you will..."

"Fuck you? Yep, as many times as you like." He really liked hearing that.

"Are you really a senior at the high school?" I nodded.

"That's awesome. I haven't fucked anyone under 50 in years." Without any further questions, he started getting undressed. I climbed on the bed and waited for him to join me. He finally did, and with an already erect cock. As he got in position to penetrate me, I stopped him.

"Hey, big guy, aren't you missing a condom?" He looked at me, perplexed.

"It was specifically announced that condoms wouldn't be required. Was that wrong?" Shit, shit, shit. There was no way I could let these men fuck me without protection. I wasn't on birth control, and a pregnancy would undo everything I had been working towards.

If the school board president told all his guests I would let them raw dog me, but then I were to disappoint them, that might backfire on me. "No condoms is cool. But cum on my tits, okay?"

He didn't respond but instead smiled and slipped his penis inside me. It was the first time ever I've got a barebacked penis inside me. It was a very different feeling. The feeling of bare skin inside me was enjoyable. As the middle age man really got into fucking me, I started to worry. Did he agree to cum outside of me? Even if he did, would he follow through?

"Hey, about ready to cum on my tits? That would be really hot."

"Nope," he said with his eyes closing and looking like he was really enjoying himself. "Oh fuck yeah, this feels so amazing. I never want to leave your pussy..."

"But you're going to before you cum, right?" He kept fucking me, and his pace kept increasing. It felt like he could cum any second. "Are you ready to cum on me?" He still didn't respond. He was going to cum inside me, and I would be pregnant. All because this horny old man wouldn't listen to me.

Suddenly he pulled out, and his dick was pointed right at my face. Three consecutive streams of hot liquid hit my face. I doubt I would ever be more happy to receive a facial in my life. "That was really hot. Thanks for cuming on my face." The man smiled, got dressed, and left without saying anything else. I avoided a pregnancy, but I had a lot of unprotected sex to go.

My first guy must have sung the praises of my vagina because shortly after, I got a lot more visitors. Each guy was an adventure in trying to have them, not cream pie me but not disappoint them. "I really want to taste your cum enter my mouth." "If you cum on my tits, I'll rub them all over it." "No man has cum on my ass before." I kept convincing them not to potentially impregnate me, but I was running out of ideas. Worst, I kept finding the idea of someone ignoring my wishes and spraying their cum inside me really hot. One very intoxicated man wanted to do me from behind.

"I'd love for you to fuck me doggy style, but could you..." I tried to say, but he interrupted me by saying, "Shut up. Just fuck."

He entered me. This stranger was fucking me, and I had no idea if he planned on cumming inside me or not. He might be the father of my children, and I wouldn't know his name. He'll leave me with a kid that will ruin all of my college plans, but I will just be some slut he fucked at a party. I'm just a hole for him to fuck and dump his cum into. All of this unprotected sex was so dangerous. And the danger was getting me off. I was moaning loudly and pushing his dick into me deep. Finally, I reached a hard climax. The world went white, and I was oblivious to everything around me.

I awoke to the man putting on his pants. "Did... did.. you...," but he left before I could ask if he came inside me. I panicked and started feeling inside my pussy. I was extraordinarily wet, but I didn't find cum inside me. I felt his warm cum on the lower part of my back. I avoided impregnation again despite getting very distracted by my orgasm.

The night was getting late, and downstairs was settling down. With only 20 minutes left, I thought I had my last man of the night. The party host, the school board president, then entered the room.

"Hello, sir. How's the party going?" He gave my naked body a slow look.

"It's over; the last guest left," he said, looking at my tits.

"Oh, should I head out then?" He continued to stare, and I knew my answer.

"Lay on your back. Afterward, you can leave. I won't take long." I laid on the bed and was prepared to be fucked by the highest position in the school district. He undid his pants to get his cock out but kept them otherwise on. Same with his shirt. He grabbed his dick and directed it to penetrate me. He went in hard and fast like he was trying to achieve a climax as quickly as possible.

"Sir, I think I did a pretty good job tonight. Could you do me a favor and not cum inside me? Anywhere else is fair game."

He pulled out, and I was surprised he listened to me so quickly. But then he started putting his pants on, and I noticed the warm cum leaking out of my pussy. The fifty-year-old school board president's sperm was now swimming inside my unprotected womb. I might have just accepted 2000 dollars in exchange for getting impregnated.

I spent the weekend freaked out. I slept so poorly, thinking about what my parents, friends, and everyone would think of when I got pregnant. But I gave myself hope, too. I got creampied once by an old man. I very likely was not knocked up. I decided to just pretend the weekend didn't happen. The good news was I now had the principal on my side. I could continue selling access to my pussy at school without worry.

At school on Monday, I came ready to fuck a large portion of the senior class, make some serious money doing so, and likely show off my o-face at least six times a day. I met an extensive line waiting to bone me outside my bathroom. At the front of that line was Jacob, one of my oldest clients.

"Good morning, Jacob. Got that condom ready," I asked, taking off my shirt boldly even before I entered the bathroom.

"Actually, Emma. I was hoping to try it without one." I laughed while I was taking off my bra in front of the thirteen guys waiting to fuck me.

"Nice try. You know I don't do that. Get that dick a hat."

"You fucked my dad last Friday night at that party without a condom," Jacob retorted.

That got me a lot of looks, not that everyone wasn't already staring at me. "You fucked Jacob's dad? And let him cum inside you," someone in the line asked.

Taking my pants off, I tried to explain myself. "I didn't know any of those guys were Jacob's or anyone's parents. I was doing a special favor for someone." It was actually pretty hot that I had now fucked a father-and-son combination. "And nobody came inside me. I made them all cum outside." Saying that lie only reminded me that I might be pregnant right here and now.

"Well, we can cum outside you as well," Jacob offered.

"Many of you guys don't have the discipline to do that. I'll get creampied by some of you for sure." The guys were getting worked up.

"We've been paying you for weeks now for sex. But these old guys pay you once, and you let them fuck you raw. How is that fair?" Things were getting out of hand. I had over a dozen horny high school guys staring daggers at me. To top it off, I was horny. I really enjoyed the feeling of a raw penis in me. The danger of one of them ignoring my wishes and loading up my womb with their sperm like the school board president did was also really hot.

"Fine, but if anyone cums inside me, I will ruin your life?" I was now fully naked. I leaned over the sink and stuck my ass out. "You can fuck me from behind, then cum on my back. Jacob, get that cock moving. We've wasted enough time." Jacob followed directions, and I felt his bare skin penetrate my pussy. The danger of the party last night was now my daily reality. By agreeing to this, every single day, I was risking some eager dick cumming inside me and impregnating me. But Jacob proved to be a good listener, and I felt his cum spray on my back. One down, several thousand to go before the end of the school year. One of these fuckers is going to knock me up, I know it. I steeled my mind. I've made it this far; I can finish the year without incident.

Fucking without condoms had the effect of causing the guys to cum sooner. I was getting through the line fast. Despite their decreased stamina, I had came twice. The intimate feeling and danger of it all really did it for me. The last guy I had time for finished, and I started to get myself cleaned up. I regretted having them cum on my back as it made cleanup rather weird. Even after I got it entirely wiped off, I still smelled like cum. Oh well, I think that would be a regular feature of mine at school now.

I found something else, though. A feeling I felt only once before. I had cum dripping down my legs. At least one of these guys had came inside me. I felt like an idiot having them fuck me from behind. I couldn't confirm if each of them pulled out or not. It was only my first-day offering unprotected sex to these guys, and already, I may have been impregnated. I also was clueless about who the father could be. I didn't even track who fucked me this morning.

In my next class, I spent time on my phone looking up information on pregnancy. I would be fucking this teacher later in the week, so he didn't call me out for not paying attention. No website would give the odds of any one creampie resulting in a pregnancy, there were too many variables to consider. The information they did provide gave me no comfort, though. I still felt that the two men who had managed to dump their sperm into me likely didn't succeed in getting me pregnant. But I had to be very careful from here on.

I got through the next few days without anyone else being the potential father of my children. I insisted guys fuck me in a position where I could see them and could tell if they came in me. I might let one guy fuck me from behind, but only one. This all had the effect of making them follow directions about cumming on me, not in me. I smelled like cum the entire school day, but their sperm wasn't going to get me pregnant hanging out on my tits.

Thursday afternoon that week, I had an exceptionally randy gentleman on top of me. He was really eager and humping my pussy hard. Thinking about how fertile I was and still letting all of these guys fuck me pushed me to my third orgasm of the day. After I finished moaning and I was back in reality, my partner was lying on me motionless but with his dick still in me.

"I'm sorry, Emma. Seeing you cum having sex with me was too much. I didn't want to disappoint you and pull out right when you were in the middle of an orgasm." I was still in a state where it took me a few seconds to process what he was saying. "You... came inside me?" He responded only with a "sorry."

I pushed him off me and stood up, feeling his seed drip out of me. "Do you think I'm fucking you because I'm looking to become a mother?"

"No...," he meekly responded.

"Right, you came inside me without permission. Get dressed and get out. I don't want to see you here again." With tears building up in his eyes, he left.

Mad, naked, and once again maybe impregnated, I looked at the guys still waiting to fuck me. The guy at the front of the line spoke up first. "So Emma. Since he already came inside you, could we also do it today? I don't think it will increase your chances of getting pregnant, so you might as well make the most of the situation." I was surprised by the audacity of the guy to suggest I continue to let myself be creampied after being accidentally creampied. But he might have had a point. I wasn't sure if he was right about more cum inside your pussy having no effect on if you get pregnant. If I was already at risk of getting knocked up, more cum may not have much effect.

I agreed and opened up my pussy to all of the boy's potent sperm, but today only. The guys were more excited than when I let them fuck me the first time. They made a lot of comments about hoping they would knock me up and take all of their cum in my pussy. It was weird but actually really hot. By the end of the day, my pussy had the cum of twenty guys pouring out of it. That night I really regretted what I did, but the smell of so much cum coming from my pussy did cause me to masturbate well past midnight. I made a mistake and wouldn't let it happen again.

The next day, it happened again. The third guy I fucked came inside me again right when I was cumming myself. I kicked him out of the bathroom and was convinced by all of the other boys to let them fill me up, to which I agreed. Amid my orgy of unprotected sex, I got a new visitor. My friend Ethan. I didn't notice him standing in line until he arrived at the front. I was lying on the bathroom floor, naked, with my pussy spread wide open. The sperm of eight guys was currently inside me, likely swimming towards my eggs to make me a mother. It was then that I noticed him.

"Ethan! You finally decided to visit." I made no attempt to hide my body, and he made no attempt to divert his eyes, staring at every inch of my nudity.

"I've been thinking about it since Liam told me about it. I tried to be strong and respectful and stay away. I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist. I've always thought you're so hot."

"Ethan, you didn't need to stay away. I will happily fuck you. For money. But you aren't disrespecting me by being here. If I opened a bakery, I would be insulted if my friends never tried my cookies. In this case, I'd be insulted if you didn't unleash your cum in me."

He started to take off his pants. "Please don't tell Megan about this." Megan was his girlfriend and my friend as well. I was fully aware that I would be helping my friend cheat on his girlfriend and betray my close friend. I knew Ethan was a virgin, and I would be his first.

"Ethan. I've fucked so many guys in this school. Do you really think I'm going around and telling their girlfriends about it?" Megan was my friend, but she was never going to pay me for sex, so I wasn't risking pissing off a customer, I thought.

"Are you really letting guys cum inside you? Are you on any protection then?"

"Normally, I don't, but someone broke the rules today, so it's a special day." He had his pants off and was hesitating to get his dick out. I stared at his crotch, waiting to see it.

"So this is the first day you have ever had anyone cum inside you," he questioned.

"No, I think it's like the fourth." He was still waiting to take his dick out despite his hands resting on the sides of his boxers.

"Jesus, Emma, you are really risking a pregnancy." I wasn't in the mood for a lecture, and Ethan was holding up the line.

I started fingering my pussy in front of him while also feeling up my sweaty tit with my other hand. "Maybe I will get pregnant, and maybe you will be the one to do it. Get those pants off and fuck me. Fuck me raw and completely fill my pussy with your cum. I just know your sperm will be the one to find its mark and impregnate me. I'll be carrying your child in me over the next 9 months. My tits will fill with milk as your child grows in me. All the while, you continue to fuck me until I birth your child, and you start trying to get me pregnant again." That did the trick, and as soon as I finished speaking, he was in me.

He lasted about twenty seconds before he emptied his balls into me. He left without saying a word. Megan had spent the last year building a relationship with him. Now, in less than a minute, he had cheated on her with me, and I was 200 dollars richer. Stupid bitch. He visited me regularly from then on.

Over the next week, this cycle continued. One guy would be the sacrificial pawn and cum in me. They would get kicked out, but only for the day. I'd then open up my pussy for everyone else to dump their loads into. I knew they were doing this on purpose. Almost every day, several dozen men were giving their best attempt to impregnate me. I'd spend the day having orgasms at the thought of how dangerous and naughty this was. Then, at night, I'd fall into panic attacks about what I had done but end up masturbating to the thought of doing it again the next day.

I didn't know how to break this cycle. I kept going back and forth between thinking I was probably already pregnant and I should just say fuck it and let them all pour their cum into me, or thinking I wasn't pregnant and I could reverse the trend the boys had started.

The next day, I got to school early and set up in my bathroom before anyone else arrived. When enough guys had lined up, I announced that all sex would require condoms, no exceptions. This got a tremendous amount of complaints, but I stood firm. Naked, but firm. I had gone out the night before and bought a large box of 100 condoms; thus, I wouldn't need to rely on the guys bringing them. I was also worried they might try something bad and bring defective ones. The store clerk gave me a lot of judgment buying this many, but I make more in ten minutes than that dumb bitch makes in a day.

I also announced that I would offer my pussy for free to everyone for the week as a show of good faith, but starting the following week, normal prices would apply. This gesture had the effect of considerably calming down the guys, and they agreed to go back to protective sex with me.

I had more sex that week at school than I ever thought possible. With my pussy free and open to all, everyone took advantage. For that week, I was just a simple slut having sex for no financial benefit. A few of the guys in my class who were still holding on to their precious virginity gave it up to me that week.

I was even visited by the last of my male friends, who had yet to have sex with me, Thomas. He was speechless the whole time, and I let him be. I knew the poor guy never stopped wanting me after we broke up last year. He finally got to fulfill his fantasy of fucking me. I doubt he fantasized it happening in a school bathroom after fourteen other guys had already fucked me, but maybe he did. With him finally joining in on the fun, I was now regularly fucking all three of my guy friends, with Megan in the dark that any of this was happening. Anytime Megan would express concern I was a prostitute for hire at school, the guys would now defend me to the great confusion of Megan. I wish I was bisexual so I could get her involved, but I was all about the D.

1...345678