A Pair of Queens

Story Info
Oliver wants Kristy, but so do his friends.
2.9k words
3.94
9.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver knew, without looking, that Kristy had arrived to the party.

He held two playing cards in his hand, a pair of queens. The remaining two hit the dining room table in quick succession. He was one bet away from taking the whole pot, his first win of the night, but when his turn came, he folded. He wanted to be close to Kristy, to bask in her presence, to exchange thoughts and ideas and hear her sweet voice. He quietly excused himself from the table, abandoning his four friends moments before Louis won with a pair of kings.

He found Kristy in the kitchen, dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a light blue t-shirt. She was leaning against the counter with her back curved, her round ass swaying back and forth as he approached her from behind. His eyes traveled from the small of her lower back and down her thick legs, his imagination running wild with what was beneath the faded blue denim.

Rachel Cruz, a friend of Kristy's who accompanied her everywhere, saw Oliver's wandering eyes and exposed her white teeth as the corners of her lips curled, "I saw that."

Kristy looked over her shoulder as Oliver sidled up next to her. She grabbed his hand and pulled him close.

"Can I ask you something?" Rachel asked, "do you think that we'll still be friends in ten years?"

Oliver scoffed as though the answer was obvious. "Of course I do."

"But we change as we age," Rachel said as she filled a glass with some cheap vodka and a discounted energy drink, "ten years ago we were different people, and ten years from now we'll be reborn again. Our likes and dislikes change. The things that we enjoy about people shift. I think that inevitably our memories of today will be all we have of each other."

"I hope not," Kristy said, wrapping her arms around Oliver. She pressed the soft flesh of her breasts against his chest. A rush of blood coursed through his penis, enough to make the tip jump. She kissed him on the cheek. "What would I do without Olly in my life?"

Rachel sipped her mixed drink and watched the pair exchange flirtatious glances. She could see the excitement in Oliver's face, his cheeks turning bright red, his smile unrestricted. "I only ask because I think that there will eventually be a time when we don't speak, when we don't see each other, and it makes me wonder, why don't we do whatever we can to make right now as great as possible, something that we'll always remember."

"What did you have in mind?" Kristy asked, grabbing the glass from Rachel's hand. She swallowed the last gulp and ran the tip of her tongue across her lips.

Rachel leaned against the counter and whispered. "We should go upstairs and fuck."

Oliver was speechless.

"The three of us?" Kristy asked, looking at Oliver with a nervous smile.

"I've seen you looking at Oliver. I know you're curious to see what he's packing," Rachel said with her eyes sparkling. She dropped the empty glass into the sink.

"What do you think, Olly?" Kristy asked.

Oliver was surprised that Kristy was so easily tempted. He let the idea run its course through his brain like a bolt of lightning.

Years ago, on a wonderfully warm autumn day, Oliver had sat beneath the stars with Kristy. He had tried to impress her with a beautiful view and two cans of warm beer. They were younger then, more innocent, and horribly awkward with their changing bodies. They were adults now, more mature, and their bodies had been exposed to sex. But aside from an intimate kiss at a party the year prior, Oliver and Kristy were romantically unfamiliar. He wanted to be with her, he knew that much, just for the sensation he felt when she was close, but he wanted her one-on-one, even though he was attracted to Rachel's big eyes and fit body.

The longer the idea lingered in his mind, the less confident he felt in the execution. I better not, he thought, it could ruin what we have now. Their friendship always came first. He laughed nervously, and an awkward silence followed for what felt like an eternity.

Kristy slid her hand down Oliver's bicep and intertwined their fingers, "what do you think, Olly?" --she bit her bottom lip -- "do you want to fuck me?"

That was all it took to change Oliver's mind. He breathed deep and said, "more than anything."

It was a thousand daydreams come true...

Rachel held her hands in front of her smiling face and clapped with the speed of a hummingbird. She said, "we can use the guest bedroom upstairs."

A thought crept into the back of Oliver's mind. In his fantasies, especially those that involved Kristy, he was potent, his lovemaking confident and powerful, but he knew that that version of him didn't exist, and if it did, then he had yet to meet him. A wave of heat crossed his face. He desperately needed time to gather his thoughts, and maybe in them, he would find some confidence.

"I'll be back in a minute," Oliver said, halfway to the bathroom. He locked the door, filled his hands with cold water, and splashed it against his face. His nervousness began to transform into genuine excitement. He stared at himself in the mirror, where the biggest smile he had ever seen stared back. He never had much luck in life, but tonight -- he had the winning lottery ticket. Only a fool would choose to miss this opportunity. His nerves turned to iron and he stepped out of the bathroom a new man.

What he saw as he wandered into the living room made his heart drop into a bottomless pit that began in his stomach. Rachel was halfway up the stairs to the second floor. Bryan, a friend of Oliver's, eagerly followed her to the vacant bedroom at the top of the steps. Kristy brought up the rear. She looked over her shoulder just before entering the room, directly into Oliver's eyes.

And just like that, without a word, he was replaced. For years, he had fought for Kristy's affection, always dreaming of the moment when they could finally be together. He missed the opportunity once again, and now her body would service another man. He dropped his head to the floor and stepped outside for a breath of fresh air.

It was terribly dark. The moon was hiding somewhere on the opposite side of the planet. A beam of yellow light shot across the backyard, coming from a second-floor window, precisely where the guest bedroom was located. The window slid open and interrupted the quiet night with a loud thud. Then came a flurry of voices, two women and one man, and the jangle of a belt being unbuckled sank deep into Oliver's eardrums.

Bryan's voice came across the yard clearly, "what do you want me to do?"

Then came another voice, and from Oliver's position beneath the window, he couldn't decipher which woman responded, "I want you to lick my clit."

It was quiet for a moment.

"Go slow," the voice reappeared, "it tickles..."

A few seconds passed, and then the voices disappeared altogether, replaced by the moans of a woman that rippled across the yard, each one originating from deep within the woman's chest. Soft, playful laughter joined the orchestra sporadically.

Oliver's cock pressed against his jeans. He reached past his beltline and wrapped his fingers around the shaft. His grip made the head grow into a thick mushroom. He squeezed harder until he was fully erect, imagining with each stroke that it was Kristy's hand.

The moaning slowly dissolved into the air and a new sound crept into the night. Some of it was formed by a row of bedsprings absorbing the weight of at least two people. The wood feet of the bed tapped against the floor, and the moans returned to complete the symphony.

Oliver felt immense pressure in his chest. If he walked away now, he would never forgive himself. The opportunity was too sweet to miss. The thrill of carnal pleasure was too tempting to ignore. Rachel and Kristy chose him first, and there was no indication that the offer had been revoked. He left his insecurities in the backyard, emboldened by the thought of Kristy, the woman he desired more than anyone else, empowered by the thought of her legs wrapped around his hips, her soft bottom lip wet with his saliva.

He ran through an empty kitchen and entered a quiet living room. The party had disbanded; an unfinished poker game was all that waited for Oliver's return. His feet flew up the stairs two at a time, and as he reached the top he ran nearly collided with a shirtless Bryan. A layer of sweat glistened on his chest and abdomen. His hair was wet, the long brown locks glued to his forehead.

"Have fun," Bryan said as he patted Oliver's back. He skipped down the steps humming a happy tune.

She's all mine, Oliver thought as he turned the corner.

The thought quickly receded into the depths of obscurity upon the revelation that two of his four friends were lined up outside the guest room door. One member of the duo was peeking into the room while the other shook from head to toe with anticipation. A trickle of moans leaked into the hallway, interrupted by the occasional, "just like that" and "harder, do it harder."

Oliver's hesitation had cost him more than he had expected. Not only did someone else get to enjoy Kristy's body, but another had joined the party, and two more were waiting, leaving Oliver firmly positioned in last place. He waited patiently with a stomach filled with butterflies, thinking of Kristy's naked body as she fucked one man while anticipating another.

A guttural, baritone moan erupted from the guest room, and soon after a second member of Oliver's small circle exited the room. The next person in line slipped through the door, putting Oliver one step closer. Less than a minute later, if even that much time had passed, the friend who was next in line couldn't contain his excitement any longer, and without discretion, he ran into the room.

Two at once? Oliver struggled to process the idea of two men being with the woman he occupied a large portion of his heart. It doesn't matter, he tried to convince himself, because nothing could contaminate the feelings that he had for Kristy, but the thought of two men at once crushed and turned him on simultaneously. They didn't care about her as he did, they just wanted to use her. More and more courage flooded his bloodstream. He followed his friend's lead and rushed into the room, unsure of what would happen when he walked through the door.

There were three bodies pressed together on the bed like a triad of dominos. Carter, a former college athlete and Oliver's closest friend, was naked, his knees on the mattress and his back straight. His hard-ass clenched as he pushed his hips forward with the resounding clap of skin on skin echoing against the walls.

In front of Carter's pelvis was a perfectly curved ass bouncing against his groin, the cheeks absorbing the impact and dispersing ripples across the woman's back who gladly accepted him from behind. She had both knees planted in the mattress, her legs spread wide, and used one arm to support the weight of her body. Her heavy breasts swung like pendulums, the momentum generated by a pair of dark pink nipples. She raised her head up a few inches and then descended back down into the lap of Louis Thompson, the only member of the group who was married. Even when the woman gagged, she continued to push Louis deeper into her throat, eventually rising up to spit a mouthful of saliva onto his penis.

When Oliver took a step closer, he realized that it was Rachel on the bed, and his heart swelled with relief.

"Hey, Olly," Kristy's voice snuck into Oliver's ear from the hallway behind him. Her fingers crept over his shoulders and rotated him in place. With nothing more than a seductive glance, she moved in for a kiss and softly bit his lower lip. She pushed him against the wall, and with her tongue deep inside of his mouth, she reached down and unbuttoned his pants. She dropped to her knees and slid his jeans and underwear down around his ankles. His erect cock leaped out and bounced in the air.

Kristy grabbed the base and licked the tip, slowly swirling her tongue as she slid it between her lips. Her mouth took it in all the way to the base, the sensation felt like dipping a toe into a warm bath. The pressure, the wetness, and the suction all blended into a tactile euphoria that launched Oliver straight to the moon.

Oliver watched Kristy swallow his cock and spit it back out, and threw his head back when she started to vigorously stroke it with a firm grip, using the residual saliva as lubricant. He looked toward the threesome on the bed and watched Rachel get it from both ends. Part of him wanted one of his friends to take Kristy from behind, he didn't know why, he just let the rush of ecstasy guide him. He helped Kristy to her feet and grabbed her by the hips, rotating her until her back was facing him. Her round ass slowly came into view as she slid her jeans down her hips, a sharp V at the crest of her buttocks.

Kristy guided Oliver's cock into the soft flesh between her legs. The walls of her vagina were tight at first, but once the head crossed the threshold and the wetness spread along the shaft, he was able to push it in until his groin was pressed against her ass. He pulled back with a long, slow stroke, and then pushed back in with enough force to make Kristy's butt cheeks jiggle.

Oliver could feel Kristy rubbing her clit, and adjusted his rhythm based on the cadence of her moans. He wanted her to cum, sliding his cock out and in until the base of the shaft was deep between the lips. His groin tightened as a batch of semen traveled from his testicles to the shaft.

"Cum on my ass," Kristy whispered over her shoulder.

Oliver wanted to obey. He was on the precipice of coming, but he wasn't ready for the experience to end. He pulled his cock out and dropped to his knees, pushing Kristy's cheeks up and to the side so he could reach her pussy with the tip of his tongue. He ran it between her wet lips, back and forth, spreading the width when he reached her clit so he could cover the most surface area.

Kristy reached back and grabbed a handful of Oliver's hair.

"Just like that, " she said, "just like that."

She flipped around and lifted her mons pubis with one hand and grabbed the back of Oliver's head with the other, pulling his face closer and rubbing her pussy against his nose. Her back arched, she aimed her face at the ceiling and repeated, "just like that."

Oliver flicked her clit with his tongue as he slid two fingers into her pussy, sliding them in and out faster and deeper, hooking the tips to glide along the upper wall. He stroked his cock harder until he felt a blissful crescendo and an explosion of cum sprayed across the carpet.

Kristys started to shake. The walls of her vagina constricted around Oliver's fingers. She rubbed her clit to extend the orgasm while Oliver slipped in a third finger and pounded her like a piston. She rode the wave for a minute strong, and after the tremors had dispersed, she bent over, kissed Oliver on the forehead, and wrapped her arms around him.

The threesome on the bed ended moments later. Louis slipped past Oliver and Kristy with his half-hard cock flying free, his clothes rolled into a bundle and tucked beneath his arm. He washed up in the neighboring bathroom and disappeared from the party, back to his wife. Carter left next, thanking Rachel as he walked away like someone would thank a cashier at the grocery store. He ran downstairs and reignited the party with a bass-heavy song and a bottle of tequila.

Rachel got up from the bed and approached Oliver and Kristy with a big smile. Cum was splattered across her cheek and mouth, a mixture of thick white globs and translucent trails that wandered down her chin. Her stomach glistened from where she had smeared the second batch of cum from her belly button to her breasts.

Oliver couldn't help but watch her walk down the hall, casually enjoying the sight of her bare ass swinging left and right as she strutted toward the bathroom.

"I saw that," Kristy said with a playful smile.

Oliver took a moment to appreciate the diverging paths in life that led him to this party on this night, where he finally got to be with the woman he loved -- at least, at that moment he believed that it was love -- and where a memory was created, one that would live in his mind forever.